nolva or Evista (raloxifene) for p-plex pct

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

nolva or Evista (raloxifene) for p-plex pct

just wanted some feedback on a possible future cycle of p-plex. i am just trying to get some feedback on what would be better for pct, nolva OR Evista (raloxifene). i have nolva in hand, and was planning to run at 30/20/10/10 for a low dose p-plex cycle( 20/30/30/30). my question is that i can get my hands on some evista, but is it worth it? i've read that it is more effective at treating progestin related gyno, not that i have it, but just in case, seeing as p-plex is a progestin. as well, would i need to taper the dose for evista? i've managed to find articles saying to dose at 60mg daily. as well would i run evista for 4 weeks as well? any feedback on evista would be hugely appreciated!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bualls23 View Post
    just wanted some feedback on a possible future cycle of p-plex. i am just trying to get some feedback on what would be better for pct, nolva OR Evista (raloxifene). i have nolva in hand, and was planning to run at 30/20/10/10 for a low dose p-plex cycle( 20/30/30/30). my question is that i can get my hands on some evista, but is it worth it? i've read that it is more effective at treating progestin related gyno, not that i have it, but just in case, seeing as p-plex is a progestin. as well, would i need to taper the dose for evista? i've managed to find articles saying to dose at 60mg daily. as well would i run evista for 4 weeks as well? any feedback on evista would be hugely appreciated!

Can't help you on the evista....maybe on the nolva.
    I will also be running a p-plex cycle(30,40,40,40) in November.
    I have never had any trouble with gyno, but I have heard that Nolva will work just fine. If I run it for the cycle it would be 20,20,10,10.

Good Luck...May some one else has info on evista

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  203 lbs.
    Answers

i'm thinking i'll stay with the nolva as well.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bualls23 View Post
    i'm thinking i'll stay with the nolva as well.

I've contimplated going all OTC PCT for the P-Plex cycle ,but at the dosages I plan on running it, Nolva would probably be a good idea. In talking with Usf97j4x4(CEL rep), he seems to think a 6-bromo based PCT will work okay. I am not completely convinced of that, but they say that personal experience is the factor in determining results

He did say that nolva is probably the best(if used)and to run it at 20,20,10,10

Good Luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Evista
    By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 03:27 AM
  2. Low testosterone and Evista
    By volvol in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 03:52 PM
  3. raloxifene+nolva for pct
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy