PCS + Nolva good enough to keep gains?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.87%

PCS + Nolva good enough to keep gains?

So, 6 weeks of cyclo at 105 mg a day, Havoc 4 weeks at 30/30/30/40. Coming towards the end here, and I know these aren't true anabolic steroids but my diet + training have been on key and I have really made some significant strength and lean muscle gains that I would love to keep.

My question : is PCS enough of a test booster with the help of nolvadex to get my natural test up n running again to minimize loss of strength/muscle? Should I add in another test booster?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.52%

It is a great OTC test booster, and I used it after my EPI/H-drol cycle alongside nolva and I felt my test production was restored quickly. Unless you are extremely shutdown, then PCS along with nolva provides a pretty quick recovery.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It will do the job Nolva and Post cycle Support and Havoc is a real steriod and should be treated as such but that pct would be a good one.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.87%

What about using Novadex xt from AI instead of Nolvadex? Ingredients look similar, and I can buy both from the same source and get a discount and save on shipping :P

Or is Nolva really that much better than Novadex for keeping gains <not that worried about gyno from havoc or cyclo>
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NoFinishLine View Post
    What about using Novadex xt from AI instead of Nolvadex? Ingredients look similar, and I can buy both from the same source and get a discount and save on shipping :P

Or is Nolva really that much better than Novadex for keeping gains <not that worried about gyno from havoc or cyclo>
    If it is for a Havoc only cycle I would try to have SERM on hand in case of problems. You could run Post Cycle Support and start Novedex XT in the 3rd week of pct and taper the dose down that should work fine but it never hurts to have real Nolva on hand.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it possible to make good gains on a pct???
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:03 PM
  2. Nolva will nothelp you keep gains
    By gregchicken in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 01:01 AM
  3. has anyone had good gains with tribulus
    By brittishbulldog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 12:52 PM
  4. I lost nearly all my SD gains using Nolva as PCT!!!
    By Budweiser Frogg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 10:06 PM
  5. Gains With Nolva On Cycle
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 12:24 AM