PCS + Nolva good enough to keep gains?

NoFinishLine

Awards
So, 6 weeks of cyclo at 105 mg a day, Havoc 4 weeks at 30/30/30/40. Coming towards the end here, and I know these aren't true anabolic steroids but my diet + training have been on key and I have really made some significant strength and lean muscle gains that I would love to keep.

My question : is PCS enough of a test booster with the help of nolvadex to get my natural test up n running again to minimize loss of strength/muscle? Should I add in another test booster?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
It is a great OTC test booster, and I used it after my EPI/H-drol cycle alongside nolva and I felt my test production was restored quickly. Unless you are extremely shutdown, then PCS along with nolva provides a pretty quick recovery.

NoFinishLine

Awards
What about using Novadex xt from AI instead of Nolvadex? Ingredients look similar, and I can buy both from the same source and get a discount and save on shipping :p

Or is Nolva really that much better than Novadex for keeping gains <not that worried about gyno from havoc or cyclo>

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What about using Novadex xt from AI instead of Nolvadex? Ingredients look similar, and I can buy both from the same source and get a discount and save on shipping :p

Or is Nolva really that much better than Novadex for keeping gains <not that worried about gyno from havoc or cyclo>
If it is for a Havoc only cycle I would try to have SERM on hand in case of problems. You could run Post Cycle Support and start Novedex XT in the 3rd week of pct and taper the dose down that should work fine but it never hurts to have real Nolva on hand.:thumbsup: