Republicans Shun Youtube Debate !
- 07-31-2007, 06:11 AM
- 07-31-2007, 09:01 AM
So two out of five candidates equal Republicans?
"The CNN-YouTube debate featuring the Republican presidential candidates could be delayed after at least two contenders said they won't be able to make it to Florida on September 17."
"Only three -- Texas Rep. Ron Paul, Arizona Sen. John McCain and former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson -- have committed to the event."
So 3 can make it, 2 can't, its being delayed so they can make and the headline REPUBLICANS SHUN!!!! Uhhh........ok.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
07-31-2007, 10:07 AM
07-31-2007, 10:12 AM
07-31-2007, 10:38 AM
07-31-2007, 11:27 AM
07-31-2007, 11:41 AM
08-01-2007, 06:44 AM
08-02-2007, 07:10 PM
I would also skip.
That was stupid on CNN.
Yea, two ugly lesbians asking if they can be married.
NO-Your to damn ugly, no guy want to see ugly girls making out. :bruce2:
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2007, 09:21 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 06:57 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-25-2004, 07:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2003, 03:15 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 56Last Post: 02-14-2003, 01:25 PM