Republicans Shun Youtube Debate !
- 07-31-2007, 07:11 AM
- 07-31-2007, 10:01 AM
So two out of five candidates equal Republicans?
"The CNN-YouTube debate featuring the Republican presidential candidates could be delayed after at least two contenders said they won't be able to make it to Florida on September 17."
"Only three -- Texas Rep. Ron Paul, Arizona Sen. John McCain and former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson -- have committed to the event."
So 3 can make it, 2 can't, its being delayed so they can make and the headline REPUBLICANS SHUN!!!! Uhhh........ok.For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 07-31-2007, 11:07 AM
07-31-2007, 11:12 AM
07-31-2007, 11:38 AM
07-31-2007, 12:27 PM
07-31-2007, 12:41 PM
08-01-2007, 07:44 AM
08-02-2007, 08:10 PM
I would also skip.
That was stupid on CNN.
Yea, two ugly lesbians asking if they can be married.
NO-Your to damn ugly, no guy want to see ugly girls making out. :bruce2:
Similar Forum Threads
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2007, 10:21 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 07:57 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-25-2004, 08:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:15 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 56Last Post: 02-14-2003, 02:25 PM