Republicans Shun Youtube Debate !

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So two out of five candidates equal Republicans?

"The CNN-YouTube debate featuring the Republican presidential candidates could be delayed after at least two contenders said they won't be able to make it to Florida on September 17."

"Only three -- Texas Rep. Ron Paul, Arizona Sen. John McCain and former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson -- have committed to the event."

So 3 can make it, 2 can't, its being delayed so they can make and the headline REPUBLICANS SHUN!!!! Uhhh........ok.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad the other 2 won't make it. I want Ron Paul to hog the screen time!!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Where did you ge tthe plush Cthulu?
Powell's Book Store in Portland, OR, when I visited my brother a couple months ago. I'm thinking of moving out there, partially because I feel the need to go broke at that place. ****loads of books, books, books! I was in heaven. And the chicks at the nearby gellato shop were hot too.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
So two out of five candidates equal Republicans?

"The CNN-YouTube debate featuring the Republican presidential candidates could be delayed after at least two contenders said they won't be able to make it to Florida on September 17."

"Only three -- Texas Rep. Ron Paul, Arizona Sen. John McCain and former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson -- have committed to the event."

So 3 can make it, 2 can't, its being delayed so they can make and the headline REPUBLICANS SHUN!!!! Uhhh........ok.
...isn't there like 10 guys running for the republican ticket???

texxlnghorn

Awards
I would also skip.
That was stupid on CNN.
Yea, two ugly lesbians asking if they can be married.
NO-Your to damn ugly, no guy want to see ugly girls making out. :bruce2: