Romney's Running mate

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    That was just speculative reporting, no genie ball involved its ok, lol. My personal guess was Betr...I meant Peatreus.

    Now we get to look at 4th grade level Presidential and VP debates, whoopie!!
    No crystal ball? I love infowars

    I do agree that we're going to see further low level debates. I will say that some of the recent ads on both sides have taken this to a new low. Very pathetic
    Mr. Supps Board Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    No crystal ball? I love infowars

    I do agree that we're going to see further low level debates. I will say that some of the recent ads on both sides have taken this to a new low. Very pathetic
    I remember last time around Palin started by stating she isnt going to answer the questions or conform to the debate (not in those words) she just said she was "going to speak to the American people," and people still thought she won the debate. I have no hope for many, lol
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1

    I remember last time around Palin started by stating she isnt going to answer the questions or conform to the debate (not in those words) she just said she was "going to speak to the American people," and people still thought she won the debate. I have no hope for many, lol
    I do like the Ryan pick better than the Palin pick. I think he will be fine and I look forward to Ryan v. Biden in October. That said, the majority of the country won't even. Other to look at issues. They vote who they like. Noting more as GWB was a prime example.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  4. What's funny to me is the fact that the GOP establishment criticized Sarah Palin as a pick for VP due to inexperience ...

    She had been ... Governor, Energy Commissioner of Alaska, and a Mayor for two terms. All of those are executive experience. I'll admit - it's pretty minimum when you consider that Alaska is about the smallest state in the union populationwise.

    Dick Cheney even said in an interview the other day that he though Palin didn't have enough experience for the VP and he thought her selection was a mistake.

    Now along comes Ryan ... let's sum up his executive experience ...

    ...

    It doesn't exist. In fact, his ONLY experience outside government is working as a personal trainer and a waiter.

    What's Dick Cheney got to say about this? Not that anyone really cares mind you! :P

    What's Paul Ryan know about foreign policy?

    "Hey, you can SEE Canada from Wisconsin you know!"

    LMFAO



  5. "Fiscal conservative" voted for auto bailout and TARP.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65
    What's funny to me is the fact that the GOP establishment criticized Sarah Palin as a pick for VP due to inexperience ...

    She had been ... Governor, Energy Commissioner of Alaska, and a Mayor for two terms. All of those are executive experience. I'll admit - it's pretty minimum when you consider that Alaska is about the smallest state in the union populationwise.

    Dick Cheney even said in an interview the other day that he though Palin didn't have enough experience for the VP and he thought her selection was a mistake.

    Now along comes Ryan ... let's sum up his executive experience ...

    ...

    It doesn't exist. In fact, his ONLY experience outside government is working as a personal trainer and a waiter.

    What's Dick Cheney got to say about this? Not that anyone really cares mind you! :P

    What's Paul Ryan know about foreign policy?

    "Hey, you can SEE Canada from Wisconsin you know!"

    LMFAO
    Just curious..... Obama's experience?
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just curious..... Obama's experience?
    He's been President for 4 years man
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  8. Should have picked Rubio IMO
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    He's been President for 4 years man
    Oh I forgot. He also had vast experience prior to that.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Oh I forgot. He also had vast experience prior to that.
    His family rich in CIA history taught him well, including that serial killer step father of his.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    His family rich in CIA history taught him well, including that serial killer step father of his.
    No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall. Then he was placed in kenya with his new father mufasa and uncle scar. Thats where he learned the radical isalmic ways and was trained in the art of ninjutsu by a baboon which is how he is able to carefully enslave us all into his new world order where we all have chips that have been secretly injected in our arms in the guise of vaccines. I also read that when we watch mtv and listen to rap (especially jay z) the chips activate and the illuminiti gain strength. They just need the all spark now which is what seal team six was really looking for.

    At least thats what I heard on the webz so it must be true
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall.

    At least thats what I heard on the webz so it must be true
    I guess you didn't look into Lolo Soertoro's history in Indonesia where he helped a CIA led coup which led to the deaths of 500,000+ people.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  13. Dont worry though cuz this decoder ring that I got in my lucky charms will protect us..., unless general mills is actually a front company for the chinese and their brain washing technology. Thats prolly why I have the urge to buy a prius and eat rice?

    I have to double check my sources Bit youtube is down
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall. Then he was placed in kenya with his new father mufasa and uncle scar. Thats where he learned the radical isalmic ways and was trained in the art of ninjutsu by a baboon which is how he is able to carefully enslave us all into his new world order where we all have chips that have been secretly injected in our arms in the guise of vaccines. I also read that when we watch mtv and listen to rap (especially jay z) the chips activate and the illuminiti gain strength. They just need the all spark now which is what seal team six was really looking for.

    At least thats what I heard on the webz so it must be true
    This is politics though...prove the above is NOT true. I'll wait
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This is politics though...prove the above is NOT true. I'll wait
    Yup its all true. This is why rommney wont release his tax records. Not because he didn't pay taxes but because he is UNCLE SCAR... Dun dun duuuuuun
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Dont worry though cuz this decoder ring that I got in my lucky charms will protect us..., unless general mills is actually a front company for the chinese and their brain washing technology. Thats prolly why I have the urge to buy a prius and eat rice?

    I have to double check my sources Bit youtube is down
    If you think that war was funny so be it.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    If you think that war was funny so be it.
    What war? According to a top level government official it is all a ruse and being filmed in hollywood. They said the mars robot isnt there to collect rocks but to contact megatron and let him know the obama mission is almost complete.

    This is why superdrol was banned. Its to stop the uprising against the alien overlords. It all makes sense
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    What war? According to a top level government official it is all a ruse and being filmed in hollywood. They said the mars robot isnt there to collect rocks but to contact megatron and let him know the obama mission is almost complete.
    The Indonesian coup, it's history go to a library.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  19. The public library? The one funded by the government who are ran by the secret shadow government who kidnap and kill over 5000,0000,0000 people?

    I heard they kidnapped authors and rewrote the history
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The public library? The one funded by the government who are ran by the secret shadow government who kidnap and kill over 5000,0000,0000 people?

    I heard they kidnapped authors and rewrote the history
    Carry on, when your ready to tackle the issues instead of dodging them with immaturity I'll be here for you.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Carry on, when your ready to tackle the issues instead of dodging them with immaturity I'll be here for you.
    oh no I am taking this very seriously. I found everything on this website that I made last week so it has to be true cuz there is no other explanations and there is no evidence disproving it.

    In fact I also read that Ron Paul was actually an alien drone sent here to find the all spark. Thats why he wents the FED audited because thats where the league of shadows are hiding it. Once they have that doomsday will come upon us
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  22. I speaking of war and genocide and you laugh it off and and wonder into fantasy.

    Its distasteful, and offensive to all those that had suffered in that time period.

    I have never met anyone until now that thinks genocide is a laughing manner and blows it off as if it didn't happen without doing their research and homework.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I speaking of war and genocide and you laugh it off and and wonder into fantasy.

    Its distasteful, and offensive to all those that had suffered in that time period.

    I have never met anyone until now that thinks genocide is a laughing manner and blows it off as if it didn't happen without doing their research and homework.
    I am just saying the facts so everyone has a claer honest picture so they know whats happening. I mean the TSA is grouping 3 year old girls!!! We all need to sit down and start watching youtube more so we all can be educated on the complex issue of the world. I mean they all can be summed up in 3 min youtube clips right?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

    I am just saying the facts so everyone has a claer honest picture so they know whats happening. I mean the TSA is grouping 3 year old girls!!! We all need to sit down and start watching youtube more so we all can be educated on the complex issue of the world. I mean they all can be summed up in 3 min youtube clips right?
    Only if they were made by Alex jones.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  25. I got negged by kim jong il!!!

    You know the guy who post on these boards pretending to be a mass-murdering north korean dictator. He told me I am making light of a serious issue (specifically I apprently am making fun of genocide)..

    Oh irony how do I even respond to this... Let me go to youtube and see how I should interpet this
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why the left is scared to death of McCain's running mate.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 02:11 PM
  2. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 10:53 PM
  3. TeenBB.com Back Up & Running
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:05 PM
  4. attempting to run test prop or 4-ad inject
    By Bean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:13 AM
Log in
Log in