Romney's Running mate

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It seems that Ryan is really shooting up the list. He is really a risky pick based on the medicare issue with his economic plan, but he is certainly a focus on economic issues.

Thoughts on a Romney/Ryan ticket
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

2. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It seems that Ryan is really shooting up the list. He is really a risky pick based on the medicare issue with his economic plan, but he is certainly a focus on economic issues.

Thoughts on a Romney/Ryan ticket
    Paul Ryan made that big presentation on repealing Obamacare. Romney made that speech (yesterday?) where he will repeal Obamacare (silly name, lol) from day 1 so they seem to be a match made in heaven on this....except Obamacare is a copy of Romneycare so none of this makes any sense (well to me it does.)
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1

Paul Ryan made that big presentation on repealing Obamacare. Romney made that speech (yesterday?) where he will repeal Obamacare (silly name, lol) from day 1 so they seem to be a match made in heaven on this....except Obamacare is a copy of Romneycare so none of this makes any sense (well to me it does.)
    I am starting to think it will be Ryan or we could see a palinesque surprise.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14

I am starting to think it will be Ryan or we could see a palinesque surprise.
    I hope it's not ryan, for the fact that the vice presidency would make him useless beyond the election and right now he's the strong fiscal conservative sitting as the chair of the house budget committee...

left, right, up or down, doesn't matter where you stand we need some fiscal conservatism as a country
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    I hope it's not ryan, for the fact that the vice presidency would make him useless beyond the election and right now he's the strong fiscal conservative sitting as the chair of the house budget committee...

left, right, up or down, doesn't matter where you stand we need some fiscal conservatism as a country
    It's just a shame that neither side wants to touch the biggest piece of the pie and cut our bloated defense budget. Lord knows failing to consistently bomb brown people is not supporting our troops!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  6. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    It's just a shame that neither side wants to touch the biggest piece of the pie and cut our bloated defense budget. Lord knows failing to consistently bomb brown people is not supporting our troops!
    Not just avoid cutting it, but they want to increase it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Well played.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Not just avoid cutting it, but they want to increase it.
    That is they Ryan plan in a nut shell
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well the selection is in and it is Ryan. I actually think this is a good pick, and might turn the topic to the economy (for a day). I dont know if it forces my vote, but Gary Johnson might be a good option as well.

Hey Ax, I guess your earlier post (from infowars) that Bilderberger picked Rubio was off. Man, AJ and his crew are slipping
  10. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Well the selection is in and it is Ryan. I actually think this is a good pick, and might turn the topic to the economy (for a day). I dont know if it forces my vote, but Gary Johnson might be a good option as well.

Hey Ax, I guess your earlier post (from infowars) that Bilderberger picked Rubio was off. Man, AJ and his crew are slipping
    That was just speculative reporting, no genie ball involved its ok, lol. My personal guess was Betr...I meant Peatreus.

Now we get to look at 4th grade level Presidential and VP debates, whoopie!!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That was just speculative reporting, no genie ball involved its ok, lol. My personal guess was Betr...I meant Peatreus.

Now we get to look at 4th grade level Presidential and VP debates, whoopie!!
    No crystal ball? I love infowars

I do agree that we're going to see further low level debates. I will say that some of the recent ads on both sides have taken this to a new low. Very pathetic
  12. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

No crystal ball? I love infowars

I do agree that we're going to see further low level debates. I will say that some of the recent ads on both sides have taken this to a new low. Very pathetic
    I remember last time around Palin started by stating she isnt going to answer the questions or conform to the debate (not in those words) she just said she was "going to speak to the American people," and people still thought she won the debate. I have no hope for many, lol
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I remember last time around Palin started by stating she isnt going to answer the questions or conform to the debate (not in those words) she just said she was "going to speak to the American people," and people still thought she won the debate. I have no hope for many, lol
    I do like the Ryan pick better than the Palin pick. I think he will be fine and I look forward to Ryan v. Biden in October. That said, the majority of the country won't even. Other to look at issues. They vote who they like. Noting more as GWB was a prime example.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

What's funny to me is the fact that the GOP establishment criticized Sarah Palin as a pick for VP due to inexperience ...

She had been ... Governor, Energy Commissioner of Alaska, and a Mayor for two terms. All of those are executive experience. I'll admit - it's pretty minimum when you consider that Alaska is about the smallest state in the union populationwise.

Dick Cheney even said in an interview the other day that he though Palin didn't have enough experience for the VP and he thought her selection was a mistake.

Now along comes Ryan ... let's sum up his executive experience ...

It doesn't exist. In fact, his ONLY experience outside government is working as a personal trainer and a waiter.

What's Dick Cheney got to say about this? Not that anyone really cares mind you! :P

What's Paul Ryan know about foreign policy?

"Hey, you can SEE Canada from Wisconsin you know!"

LMFAO
  15. Registered User
    Answers

"Fiscal conservative" voted for auto bailout and TARP.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65
    What's funny to me is the fact that the GOP establishment criticized Sarah Palin as a pick for VP due to inexperience ...

She had been ... Governor, Energy Commissioner of Alaska, and a Mayor for two terms. All of those are executive experience. I'll admit - it's pretty minimum when you consider that Alaska is about the smallest state in the union populationwise.

Dick Cheney even said in an interview the other day that he though Palin didn't have enough experience for the VP and he thought her selection was a mistake.

Now along comes Ryan ... let's sum up his executive experience ...

It doesn't exist. In fact, his ONLY experience outside government is working as a personal trainer and a waiter.

What's Dick Cheney got to say about this? Not that anyone really cares mind you! :P

What's Paul Ryan know about foreign policy?

"Hey, you can SEE Canada from Wisconsin you know!"

LMFAO
    Just curious..... Obama's experience?
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Just curious..... Obama's experience?
    He's been President for 4 years man
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Should have picked Rubio IMO
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

He's been President for 4 years man
    Oh I forgot. He also had vast experience prior to that.
  20. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Oh I forgot. He also had vast experience prior to that.
    His family rich in CIA history taught him well, including that serial killer step father of his.
  21. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    His family rich in CIA history taught him well, including that serial killer step father of his.
    No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall. Then he was placed in kenya with his new father mufasa and uncle scar. Thats where he learned the radical isalmic ways and was trained in the art of ninjutsu by a baboon which is how he is able to carefully enslave us all into his new world order where we all have chips that have been secretly injected in our arms in the guise of vaccines. I also read that when we watch mtv and listen to rap (especially jay z) the chips activate and the illuminiti gain strength. They just need the all spark now which is what seal team six was really looking for.

At least thats what I heard on the webz so it must be true
  22. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall.

I guess you didn't look into Lolo Soertoro's history in Indonesia where he helped a CIA led coup which led to the deaths of 500,000+ people.
  23. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Dont worry though cuz this decoder ring that I got in my lucky charms will protect us..., unless general mills is actually a front company for the chinese and their brain washing technology. Thats prolly why I have the urge to buy a prius and eat rice?

I have to double check my sources Bit youtube is down
  24. Registered User
    Answers

No no he is an alien muslim from outer space. His father was not a serial killer but the warlord galatacca from peruses 9. This of course all happened in a petri dish at nasa when the cia cultivated them and then entered this history into their minds via total recall. Then he was placed in kenya with his new father mufasa and uncle scar. Thats where he learned the radical isalmic ways and was trained in the art of ninjutsu by a baboon which is how he is able to carefully enslave us all into his new world order where we all have chips that have been secretly injected in our arms in the guise of vaccines. I also read that when we watch mtv and listen to rap (especially jay z) the chips activate and the illuminiti gain strength. They just need the all spark now which is what seal team six was really looking for.

This is politics though...prove the above is NOT true. I'll wait
    EvoMuse Products Rep

25. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

This is politics though...prove the above is NOT true. I'll wait
    Yup its all true. This is why rommney wont release his tax records. Not because he didn't pay taxes but because he is UNCLE SCAR... Dun dun duuuuuun
  26. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Dont worry though cuz this decoder ring that I got in my lucky charms will protect us..., unless general mills is actually a front company for the chinese and their brain washing technology. Thats prolly why I have the urge to buy a prius and eat rice?

I have to double check my sources Bit youtube is down
    If you think that war was funny so be it.
  27. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

If you think that war was funny so be it.
    What war? According to a top level government official it is all a ruse and being filmed in hollywood. They said the mars robot isnt there to collect rocks but to contact megatron and let him know the obama mission is almost complete.

This is why superdrol was banned. Its to stop the uprising against the alien overlords. It all makes sense
  28. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

What war? According to a top level government official it is all a ruse and being filmed in hollywood. They said the mars robot isnt there to collect rocks but to contact megatron and let him know the obama mission is almost complete.
    The Indonesian coup, it's history go to a library.
  29. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The public library? The one funded by the government who are ran by the secret shadow government who kidnap and kill over 5000,0000,0000 people?

I heard they kidnapped authors and rewrote the history
  30. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

The public library? The one funded by the government who are ran by the secret shadow government who kidnap and kill over 5000,0000,0000 people?

I heard they kidnapped authors and rewrote the history
    Carry on, when your ready to tackle the issues instead of dodging them with immaturity I'll be here for you.
  31. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Carry on, when your ready to tackle the issues instead of dodging them with immaturity I'll be here for you.
    oh no I am taking this very seriously. I found everything on this website that I made last week so it has to be true cuz there is no other explanations and there is no evidence disproving it.

In fact I also read that Ron Paul was actually an alien drone sent here to find the all spark. Thats why he wents the FED audited because thats where the league of shadows are hiding it. Once they have that doomsday will come upon us
  32. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I speaking of war and genocide and you laugh it off and and wonder into fantasy.

Its distasteful, and offensive to all those that had suffered in that time period.

I have never met anyone until now that thinks genocide is a laughing manner and blows it off as if it didn't happen without doing their research and homework.
  33. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I speaking of war and genocide and you laugh it off and and wonder into fantasy.

Its distasteful, and offensive to all those that had suffered in that time period.

I have never met anyone until now that thinks genocide is a laughing manner and blows it off as if it didn't happen without doing their research and homework.
    I am just saying the facts so everyone has a claer honest picture so they know whats happening. I mean the TSA is grouping 3 year old girls!!! We all need to sit down and start watching youtube more so we all can be educated on the complex issue of the world. I mean they all can be summed up in 3 min youtube clips right?
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh

I am just saying the facts so everyone has a claer honest picture so they know whats happening. I mean the TSA is grouping 3 year old girls!!! We all need to sit down and start watching youtube more so we all can be educated on the complex issue of the world. I mean they all can be summed up in 3 min youtube clips right?
    Only if they were made by Alex jones.
  35. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I got negged by kim jong il!!!

You know the guy who post on these boards pretending to be a mass-murdering north korean dictator. He told me I am making light of a serious issue (specifically I apprently am making fun of genocide)..

Oh irony how do I even respond to this... Let me go to youtube and see how I should interpet this
  36. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Only if they were made by Alex jones.
    Isnt he the guy who says the police are kidnapping kids and selling them into child slavery?

And they say I am the one who is being irrational and making stuff up...
  37. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Now that Im home and I can get a little more into this in detail.

Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro. Ann Dunham worked for "U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)" that worked to gather 5000 key members of the Indonesian Communist Party which Lolo Soetoro was a part of. These people were all targets of the Indonesian Military. USAID would also identify Indonesian sympathizers of the goverment.

The coup (which Lolo took part of) took place backed by support of USAID and the CIA in 1965 where they took out President Sukarno and net total deaths in the coup were between 250,000-1,000,000 Indonesians.

The source to the CIA's role in the Indonesian Coup was written by a CIA vet of the International Communism Branch and part of the Counterintelligence staff Ralph McGehee in the Fall 1990 issue of the Covert Action Information Bulletin.

Lolo Soetoro was named colonel under the newly CIA installed dictator General Suharto from 1965 (after he married Obama's mother, which he then left both Obama and Durham in Hawaii afterwards) to 1970 when he became a oil millionaire joining Exxon.

Ann Dunham worked for the CIA/USAID front, Lembaga Persahabatan Indonesia Amerika (LIA)–the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute up until 1972 when she returned to Hawaii and continued her work under two agency fronts, the Asia Foundation and the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii. She returned to Indonesia in 1975 the same year East Timor became independent and liberated from Portugal and the CIA along with Lolo Soetoro planned a bloody invasion and occupation of the country with permission of Henry Kissenger (who is now one of Obama's policy advisor)

For more information on Genocide in East Timor you can look into the "East Timor Genocide Studies Program"
    http://www.yale.edu/gsp/east_timor/

Yale East Timor Project - Yale University Genocide Studies Program

UN-sponsored Truth Commission Verdict on East Timor:
    "Extermination as a Crime Against Humanity"

Full Report US Role Databases
    Dili burning, September 8, 1999
    Violence by Fire in East Timor, September 8, 1999
    Other Satellite Images of East Timor, 1972-2000
    Map of East Timor's Districts and Resistance Sectors, 1975-99

Ill post more later if I have time, havent touched Obama's grandfather yet.
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Now that Im home and I can get a little more into this in detail.

Obama's mother Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro. Ann Dunham worked for "U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)" that worked to gather 5000 key members of the Indonesian Communist Party which Lolo Soetoro was a part of. These people were all targets of the Indonesian Military. USAID would also identify Indonesian sympathizers of the goverment.

The coup (which Lolo took part of) took place backed by support of USAID and the CIA in 1965 where they took out President Sukarno and net total deaths in the coup were between 250,000-1,000,000 Indonesians.

The source to the CIA's role in the Indonesian Coup was written by a CIA vet of the International Communism Branch and part of the Counterintelligence staff Ralph McGehee in the Fall 1990 issue of the Covert Action Information Bulletin.

Lolo Soetoro was named colonel under the newly CIA installed dictator General Suharto from 1965 (after he married Obama's mother, which he then left both Obama and Durham in Hawaii afterwards) to 1970 when he became a oil millionaire joining Exxon.

Ann Dunham worked for the CIA/USAID front, Lembaga Persahabatan Indonesia Amerika (LIA)-the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute up until 1972 when she returned to Hawaii and continued her work under two agency fronts, the Asia Foundation and the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii. She returned to Indonesia in 1975 the same year East Timor became independent and liberated from Portugal and the CIA along with Lolo Soetoro planned a bloody invasion and occupation of the country with permission of Henry Kissenger (who is now one of Obama's policy advisor)

For more information on Genocide in East Timor you can look into the "East Timor Genocide Studies Program"
    http://www.yale.edu/gsp/east_timor/

Yale East Timor Project - Yale University Genocide Studies Program

UN-sponsored Truth Commission Verdict on East Timor:
    "Extermination as a Crime Against Humanity"

Full Report US Role Databases
    Dili burning, September 8, 1999
    Violence by Fire in East Timor, September 8, 1999
    Other Satellite Images of East Timor, 1972-2000
    Map of East Timor's Districts and Resistance Sectors, 1975-99

Ill post more later if I have time, havent touched Obama's grandfather yet.
    So he was a revolutionary...and that means what for today?
  39. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I got negged by kim jong il!!!

You know the guy who post on these boards pretending to be a mass-murdering north korean dictator. He told me I am making light of a serious issue (specifically I apprently am making fun of genocide)..

Oh irony how do I even respond to this... Let me go to youtube and see how I should interpet this
    I actually regret giving you a neg to be honest...I was in the gym the entire time and a bit more aggressive with my emotions due to the nature of that time, lol so, although I disprove your style of engaging of my posts if it means anything I apologize publicly for giving you a neg.
  40. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

So he was a revolutionary...and that means what for today?
    I dunno...lol, thats for all at home to interpret. Not sure if "revolutionary" is the right word for Soetoro. The reason I bring it up is because liberals I run into constantly (around my area in person) bring up how Obama is the son of a "goat herder" when there is much more to his life that seems to be hidden by the mainstream media.

I can say like father like son, both run pro-murderous wartime rampages. I only respect men who are active in revolutions peacefully and are willing to die in the name of non-violence, those are the real Revolutionaries to me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why the left is scared to death of McCain's running mate.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 12:11 PM
  2. McCains running mate
    By AE14 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:45 AM
  3. which to run with Fina.... 4AD
    By lxorl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 08:53 PM
  4. TeenBB.com Back Up & Running