Uganda, a stand against homosexuality? Death penalty introduced.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    This thread is a shame. I have never understood why people are so concerned with and insecure that others happen to be queer.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Wow, just wow. Barely coherent ramblings and much of which show a dire need to for experience and really just to grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Aside from that, there is nothing in any of your posts which could be considered a rational thought, and therefore worth replying to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    There aren't more gay people today relative to the population. They are just more open about it now that they don't have to be closeted about it. They all don't have aids and they all don't have mental health problems. Most of the gay people I know are well adjusted, successful people who manage their money well, volunteer, have great hearts, and do a lot of good things. That's not to say that I haven't met a few crazy, selfish, absolutely worthless gay people, but that can be said about anyone.

    Using gays or anyone else who doesn't agree with your worldview as a scapegoat for all of the world's problems is backward and unproductive. You sound like a very unhappy person and I feel sorry for you.

    This thread should be deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    Wow. Zero V, after reading countless posts that you write (poorly), I can conclude that you are nothing more than a "know-it-all" false Christian living under mommy and daddy's roof because you, simply put, Failed at Life. Now go cry about your ex-girlfriend from 3 years ago. She was your one highlight of your miserable existence. Wah wah wah.
    ^^^This.

    Zero, the homophobia is strong with you. Reminds me of Chris Cooper's character in "American Beauty."


    Name:  prince_says_hai.gif
Views: 147
Size:  1.44 MB
    RTR.

  2. lutherblsstt
    lutherblsstt's Avatar

    I think they should be able to write whatever laws they want without the usual hypocritical admonitions of tolerance from Western countries,many of whom were former colonizers of the same countries.

    Execution does seem extreme but so does execution for drug smuggling,like they do in Indonesia and Malaysia and various other countries.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    ... Aside from that, there is nothing in any of your posts which could be considered a rational thought, and therefore worth replying to. ...
    Chill out Mullet. Just because he has an option about gay men, doesn't mean he was speaking directly to you. Besides, your arrogant and hurtful response is equally uncouth and distasteful, and doesn't make you look like a serious factor in this discussion either.

  4. [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Its the step by step process of "anything goes society" that is the biggest problem from this. As more and more becomes "ok" look at America. Each year it is in a worse condition since the last. While we are at it, self flagilation(sp?) should be legal, and people should be able to walk the streets covered in their own blood murmuring weird names in odd languages. I mean it is their personal right to do as they wish, correct?

    And that would in no way disgust or effect others or disrupt society any? Just checking. Its their lifestyle, so we would have to accept it as ok.

    I have no beef with a homosexual 1 on 1. I will shake his/her hand if its business. Both my last 2 bosses were lesbos(one set of which were sexist women who screwed over everyone in that place that had testicles). So working with them, talking with em. All fine. I will tell them to their face, I find their lifestyle disgusting. Usually leave it at that though, and I make sure there is a wall there they understand that we have a difference of opinions and being a "bud" is not an option.

    Its this whole "Bandwagon" action Americans are taking leaping on every single thing that will make them feel unique or God knows what they want out of it. Uganda is a nation that is actually standing ground against the tides. Yes they are using extremes(imprisonment, death). But honestly, do they have ANY other viable option? If so elaborate, explain to me a non-extreme way they can make it illegal(their choice as a free nation) and enforce it?

    Any of you, present any ideas to allow them to continue with their choice as a nation, yet meet your standards of what is right? Which would be a half way point. Banish all homosexuals? Force them out of the country? Make it mandatory to go to rehabilitations clinics?

    If they are doing such an evil extreme, then present the proper methods that go along with their choices, NOT your support for homosexuals. But the humanistic way they are to go about their desires as a country.

    Or can you only think one way, with a single path of "Every one else is wrong but me" which is what people like with like ideals to mine are faced with being accused of.

    I am just happy I am finding more, and more, and more like minded individuals of my generation, and even better ones in the younger generation coming up behind mine. Regardless of anything I say or do, there are people out there who are going to grow into packing a helluva punch with the same ideals, if not too extreme for me to even agree with.

    Mostly a product of the ideals established by liberals. Its the backlash, the "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" effect. Liberalism and false "human rights" ideologies have slammed into the walls of balance and pushed them so far to one side, you cant help but expect the rebound that will extend even farther in the other direction.

    There is even a war for creationism to finally be put back into public schooling in Texas last time I checked.
    Well, God created us free men free of choice. We made a bad decision in the beginning and thats why we are here.If they choose to live that way ignoring the consequences of their actions that is up to them. All you can/should do, as you profess yourself a Christian and therefore should love your neighbor AND your enemy, is show people that are practicing that lifestyle, that the Bible, God and the Christ do not condone that lifestyle, to those who would listen.Shake the dust from your feet to those who do not.

    Wishing someone dead or encouraging it is morally wrong as a Christian and opposed to real Christian values. YOU are not a judge and neither is ANY human. That belongs to God alone to decide what is to be done with them and is stated in the Bible. You will prove the bad hearted motives of false Christians very well if you continue with this line of reasoning.

  5. [quote=Blacktail;2347281]


    Wishing someone dead or encouraging it is morally wrong as a Christian and opposed to real Christian values. YOU are not a judge and neither is ANY human. That belongs to God alone to decide what is to be done with them and is stated in the Bible. You will prove the bad hearted motives of false Christians very well if you continue with this line of reasoning.
    end of thread right there. well said
    Mr. Supps Board Rep
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Chill out Mullet. Just because he has an option about gay men, doesn't mean he was speaking directly to you. Besides, your arrogant and hurtful response is equally uncouth and distasteful, and doesn't make you look like a serious factor in this discussion either.
    Comical discussions, by the their nature, do not possess "serious factors." What differentiates, say, an opinion from a position is one thing: a certain amount of knowledge on a given topic that delineates 'A' from 'B'. Positions are debatable precisely because they are indicated by knowledge on a given topic that can form points of contention, thereby giving 'Party B' cause and inclination to debate these various contingencies; opinions are not debatable precisely because they are not indicated and/or imbued with any type of knowledge, and thereby 'Party B' really has nothing to respond to. An extreme lack of knowledge combined with both a sense of abjection and entitlement toward the group in question necessarily excises any real worth from the comments at hand, D. Stating that in a comical way is neither "arrogant," "hurtful," "uncouth," nor "distasteful."

    Furthermore, I could quite frankly care less if an individual supports homosexuality, condones homosexuality, tolerates homosexuality or hates homosexuality - they are entitled to their position, as am I. However, with that being said, anybody is also entitled to point out that a blatantly ignorant, bigoted and uninformed position is not a rational thought by definition.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....


    If only there were some thread dealing with the idiocy that is the "derp homos is unnatural" point.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Comical discussions, by the their nature, do not possess "serious factors." What differentiates, say, an opinion from a position is one thing: a certain amount of knowledge on a given topic that delineates 'A' from 'B'. Positions are debatable precisely because they are indicated by knowledge on a given topic that can form points of contention, thereby giving 'Party B' cause and inclination to debate these various contingencies; opinions are not debatable precisely because they are not indicated and/or imbued with any type of knowledge, and thereby 'Party B' really has nothing to respond to. An extreme lack of knowledge combined with both a sense of abjection and entitlement toward the group in question necessarily excises any real worth from the comments at hand, D. Stating that in a comical way is neither "arrogant," "hurtful," "uncouth," nor "distasteful."

    Furthermore, I could quite frankly care less if an individual supports homosexuality, condones homosexuality, tolerates homosexuality or hates homosexuality - they are entitled to their position, as am I. However, with that being said, anybody is also entitled to point out that a blatantly ignorant, bigoted and uninformed position is not a rational thought by definition.
    That's fine Mullet, I don't disagree with your assessment in large, but referencing that Billy Madison video had no redeeming value and does demonstrate an obvious position of arrogance. Your implied endorsement of controversial new 'hate legislation' is disturbing as well, though it seems you really just jump the fence when it's convenient to your attack.

    I think perhaps Zero has possibly formed a legitimate conclusion about the hate agenda. It truly appears to be more of a political stunt rather than something designed to prompt social equalization. I suspect these laws will not equilibrate anything, only deepen the rift between social groups of diverse ideology. All tinfoil aside, I have to question the true motive.

    Now what does this have to do with homosexual death penalties.... absolutely nothing, just sayin'

  9. I am a straight man with kids and a beautiful wife. I love big breasts. I am also a Christian. That being said I find it sad and disturbing that certain societies would execute an individual for something that is beyond their control. A person does not choose sexual orientation, it is chosen for them. Perhaps the good Lord is testing man's compassion towards his fellow man? No one knows for sure. To suggest that someone would choose to be gay is quite silly. To be subjected to hate crimes and bigotry is a lifestyle no one would choose. They are a minority and I have never met a gay man or woman that has tried to impose his/her views or lifestyle on myself. Sad times we are in.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    That's fine Mullet, I don't disagree with your assessment in large, but referencing that Billy Madison video had no redeeming value and does demonstrate an obvious position of arrogance. Your implied endorsement of controversial new 'hate legislation' is disturbing as well, though it seems you really just jump the fence when it's convenient to your attack.
    No, it by and large demonstrates a poignant sense of humor, and comedic timing.

    As for the "controversial new hate legislation," I am unsure what you are referring to. At any rate, my position always has and will be individuals are privy to do with their body what they please. However, the subtlety of your attempt at a vague bait-and-switch is appreciated: litigation tactics at their finest.

  11. Let the homos be. It simply means more single women for me. However, I am against interracial coupling. I don't go after your women, so don't go after mine.

    Note, I did not mention what race I was, so don't misconstrue this statement as a racial or bigoted attack. It is merely my view upon contamination of the gene pool.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    I am a straight man with kids and a beautiful wife. I love big breasts. I am also a Christian. That being said I find it sad and disturbing that certain societies would execute an individual for something that is beyond their control. A person does not choose sexual orientation, it is chosen for them. Perhaps the good Lord is testing man's compassion towards his fellow man? No one knows for sure. To suggest that someone would choose to be gay is quite silly. To be subjected to hate crimes and bigotry is a lifestyle no one would choose. They are a minority and I have never met a gay man or woman that has tried to impose his/her views or lifestyle on myself. Sad times we are in.
    You begin from a pretext, which gives away your shillhood (or spiritual immaturity, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.)

    So I can't be gay if I choose to? I'm either born that way, or I've just missed the boat? I think it's quite silly not to recognize the obvious and bountiful benefits in the game called "homosexual", with all kinds of juicy victim entitlements to gain these days (especially to a skilled player.) I might play Victim too, if the payoff was great enough, but it's not IMO. It's basically a race for second place. As scary as failure may seem I'd rather chance the win, rather than have the luke-warm consolation of pointing the finger, yet still lose. Ya know?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Let the homos be. It simply means more single women for me. However, I am against interracial coupling. I don't go after your women, so don't go after mine.

    Note, I did not mention what race I was, so don't misconstrue this statement as a racial or bigoted attack. It is merely my view upon contamination of the gene pool.
    Hey, it's all pink on the inside my brotha.

    (sorry, bad joke)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Hey, it's all pink on the inside my brotha.

    (sorry, bad joke)
    lol, I applaud the effort.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Let the homos be. It simply means more single women for me. However, I am against interracial coupling. I don't go after your women, so don't go after mine.

    Note, I did not mention what race I was, so don't misconstrue this statement as a racial or bigoted attack. It is merely my view upon contamination of the gene pool.

    The "Gene Pool" was and never will be pure.

    In some countries, voicing anything that can be viewed as "against the Government" or simply stating an opinion that isn't in good light, the said Government of that country can and will execute said person, and/or place the person that made the comment in to jail. Is that right, Zero V? It's the same logic. You make so many ill-remarks about the country that you live in, even implying that you would put a bullet in the head of the workers of this Government, etc... how does it feel to be able to voice such an opinion and be free? Stop whining about how bad your life is. YOU MADE THE CHOICE! Life is nothing more than the sum of the choices that we make. You're 23 and you have NOTHING to show for your existence other than countless rants in cyber space. Awesome, you are.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    You begin from a pretext, which gives away your shillhood (or spiritual immaturity, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.)

    So I can't be gay if I choose to? I'm either born that way, or I've just missed the boat? I think it's quite silly not to recognize the obvious and bountiful benefits in the game called "homosexual", with all kinds of juicy victim entitlements to gain these days (especially to a skilled player.) I might play Victim too, if the payoff was great enough, but it's not IMO. It's basically a race for second place. As scary as failure may seem I'd rather chance the win, rather than have the luke-warm consolation of pointing the finger, yet still lose. Ya know?
    Well I dont really think that a straight man would pose as a gay man in order to reap the bountiful victim entitlements, do you? Not sure how much fun it would be to 'play the homosexual game' but that's just me Always two sides!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    The "Gene Pool" was and never will be pure.
    Agreed. Yet there is no need to make matters worse and further corrupt it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Well I dont really think that a straight man would pose as a gay man in order to reap the bountiful victim entitlements, do you? Not sure how much fun it would be to 'play the homosexual game' but that's just me Always two sides!
    I still say homosexuality is ultimately a choice, though I concede that there are most certainly genetic and epigenetic factors that may promote an inherent disposition. However, for many gays, I think it's more of a political favoritism thing. It's quite in vogue to be gay now you know! I agree, that game wouldn't be much fun for me either, but it can cause personal misunderstanding to apply that to society in general. The whole victim/finger pointing game is very popular these days. It's so much easier to blame others now, and claim your entitlement consolation prize.

  19. Well, God created us free men free of choice. We made a bad decision in the beginning and thats why we are here.If they choose to live that way ignoring the consequences of their actions that is up to them. All you can/should do, as you profess yourself a Christian and therefore should love your neighbor AND your enemy, is show people that are practicing that lifestyle, that the Bible, God and the Christ do not condone that lifestyle, to those who would listen.Shake the dust from your feet to those who do not.

    Wishing someone dead or encouraging it is morally wrong as a Christian and opposed to real Christian values. YOU are not a judge and neither is ANY human. That belongs to God alone to decide what is to be done with them and is stated in the Bible. You will prove the bad hearted motives of false Christians very well if you continue with this line of reasoning.
    x2..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Agreed. Yet there is no need to make matters worse and further corrupt it.
    homosexuality corrupts it? Please explain
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    homosexuality corrupts it? Please explain
    It is physically impossible for homosexuals to corrupt the gene pool. The corruption I was referring to was interracial couples.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    It is physically impossible for homosexuals to corrupt the gene pool. The corruption I was referring to was interracial couples.
    Name one "pure" race.

    Mitochondrial DNA would like a word with you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. I'd like to hear of a pure race, too. I'd also like to know what corruptions take place when this happens.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I still say homosexuality is ultimately a choice
    in the end, any physical activity you are involved in is a choice, whether it be homosexuality, bowling, walking into a church, mugging old ladies, kicking a dog.

    And i'm against any hate crime laws, as i've never seen a "love crime".

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Never said it was limited solely to homosexuals.

    but statistics saying eventually 1 out of every 2 homosexuals will contract AIDS, is a helluvalot higher ratio than heterosexual couples. Not to mention, I never have seen any life long homo mates yet. They are dysfunctional in any society.

    As a homo explained to a co-worker... He has to stuff an entire wash cloth up his arsehole to keep the crap from falling out....

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....

    And I know people from Africa, a more of of the countries down there are better off than you think... Hell I know a really hot south african chick(she is white). Just because a few nations cant stop shooting over things.

    And back to homosexuality... only in the last 20 years has it become a big "rights" thing that they should have all these benefits. The only reason people support them, is because it gives them something to fight over.

    Mankind worked fine for the last couple thousand years getting rid of em, why stop now? Especially if its causing so much havoc?

    Besides, they get special rights. Not equal rights.

    If I get in a fight today, it HAS to be a straight white guy. Any other combo, and I go to jail for a hate crime...

    So stfu about equal rights crap. Its all political lies anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    For it to be hate speech, I would have to use insulting terms, and directly display personal intents to do wrong.

    I call them by the homosexual terminology they desire(not the other branding) and to say I support a countries political choices.... None of which qualify for hate speech.

    Pointing out the flaws in something doesnt result in hate speech.

    But once again, as the hypocrites crying hypocrite, go on about your business.

    Honestly I have seen no possible benefit from anything you believe in other than being a mindless yes'man to society.

    Even so, you entertain your mind with posting the same old videos you always use, so you can feel "cool" or who knows what weird needs you have.

    The main concept behind so many people backing homosexuality is not equality. But the common conviction in most people that they feel they justify themselves by picking a cause, then blindly fighting for it until its accomplished, then spend years suffering from the outcome and having regrets.(think Obama election lol).

    No one cared about homosexuals until the last 20 years, then its this big issue. No its just the current fad small minds must entertain themselves with supporting. Why? No benefit to society, no great justice...just because... hell just be gay, its cool!

    It should have never been Declassified as a mental disorder.

    Just like the raising amount of down syndrom children, ADHD, and many other mental diseases, you find it just natural that homosexuals are increasing as well? And carry a whole slew of mental disorders with them?
    Outside of the moral side of things. In the very least it is a mental disorder, not something to be touted around, given equal BS, and the likes. But something that needs treatment.

    Guess we are due for another "Dark Ages" though... Or could be near the end times. Who knows why things have gone so wrong.

    Now who are you to disagree with the way another nation runs itself? Who is America to have any say? Exactly the same concept of your arguments about homosexuality. You yourself are the reason others do have say against a disease that is spreading. Its kind of funny that its ok to say people cant be against something...unless they are the ones against something...then its ok...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Its the step by step process of "anything goes society" that is the biggest problem from this. As more and more becomes "ok" look at America. Each year it is in a worse condition since the last. While we are at it, self flagilation(sp?) should be legal, and people should be able to walk the streets covered in their own blood murmuring weird names in odd languages. I mean it is their personal right to do as they wish, correct?

    And that would in no way disgust or effect others or disrupt society any? Just checking. Its their lifestyle, so we would have to accept it as ok.

    I have no beef with a homosexual 1 on 1. I will shake his/her hand if its business. Both my last 2 bosses were lesbos(one set of which were sexist women who screwed over everyone in that place that had testicles). So working with them, talking with em. All fine. I will tell them to their face, I find their lifestyle disgusting. Usually leave it at that though, and I make sure there is a wall there they understand that we have a difference of opinions and being a "bud" is not an option.

    Its this whole "Bandwagon" action Americans are taking leaping on every single thing that will make them feel unique or God knows what they want out of it. Uganda is a nation that is actually standing ground against the tides. Yes they are using extremes(imprisonment, death). But honestly, do they have ANY other viable option? If so elaborate, explain to me a non-extreme way they can make it illegal(their choice as a free nation) and enforce it?

    Any of you, present any ideas to allow them to continue with their choice as a nation, yet meet your standards of what is right? Which would be a half way point. Banish all homosexuals? Force them out of the country? Make it mandatory to go to rehabilitations clinics?

    If they are doing such an evil extreme, then present the proper methods that go along with their choices, NOT your support for homosexuals. But the humanistic way they are to go about their desires as a country.

    Or can you only think one way, with a single path of "Every one else is wrong but me" which is what people like with like ideals to mine are faced with being accused of.

    I am just happy I am finding more, and more, and more like minded individuals of my generation, and even better ones in the younger generation coming up behind mine. Regardless of anything I say or do, there are people out there who are going to grow into packing a helluva punch with the same ideals, if not too extreme for me to even agree with.

    Mostly a product of the ideals established by liberals. Its the backlash, the "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" effect. Liberalism and false "human rights" ideologies have slammed into the walls of balance and pushed them so far to one side, you cant help but expect the rebound that will extend even farther in the other direction.

    There is even a war for creationism to finally be put back into public schooling in Texas last time I checked.



    Should peeps desire this thread be closed, because its too "sensitive" of an issue for them, msg me or say so, and well. We are a democracy.




    for 14 posts, you seem to be a know it all yourself. Thanks for being Dr. Phil and making it so simple to me! My whole life is changed, do you have any books I can buy?

    While life has been hard, it has placed me into some leadership positions, given me some grand openings, and gained me alot more than I usually let myself enjoy. I will have my own place in less than 2 months should all go well, be a certified personal trainer in 7 months, and have my associates of arts within 12 months... I am just a pessimistic person usually is all, to put it mildly. Got a few other roles and things going, but other than the basics nothing needs stated to your likes.

    As for false faith, none of those accusations matter less it be of a person of faith. For the blind cannot claim to see anything, but darkness. Neither can they describe an what it is they think they see. (IMO)

    And my last female issue was from a girl I was on/off with over the last year. Just so you know.

    But yes I am a complete and udder(spelling intended good sir) failure



    I dont know what it is, but I never have these issues in person, yet I still speak the same ideology, but far less conflict. Mostly people actually agreeing, or saying they disagree, but with far less conflict.
    OMG!

    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Study seeks DNA clues on homosexuality
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 03:35 PM
  2. Get rid of penalty kick's/shootouts in sports
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:55 PM
  3. dnp and death
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 03:46 AM
Log in
Log in