Uganda, a stand against homosexuality? Death penalty introduced. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Uganda, a stand against homosexuality? Death penalty introduced.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    protempsfish's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    You begin from a pretext, which gives away your shillhood (or spiritual immaturity, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.)

    So I can't be gay if I choose to? I'm either born that way, or I've just missed the boat? I think it's quite silly not to recognize the obvious and bountiful benefits in the game called "homosexual", with all kinds of juicy victim entitlements to gain these days (especially to a skilled player.) I might play Victim too, if the payoff was great enough, but it's not IMO. It's basically a race for second place. As scary as failure may seem I'd rather chance the win, rather than have the luke-warm consolation of pointing the finger, yet still lose. Ya know?
    Well I dont really think that a straight man would pose as a gay man in order to reap the bountiful victim entitlements, do you? Not sure how much fun it would be to 'play the homosexual game' but that's just me Always two sides!

  2. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    736

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    The "Gene Pool" was and never will be pure.
    Agreed. Yet there is no need to make matters worse and further corrupt it.
  3. Elite Member
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307852

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by protempsfish View Post
    Well I dont really think that a straight man would pose as a gay man in order to reap the bountiful victim entitlements, do you? Not sure how much fun it would be to 'play the homosexual game' but that's just me Always two sides!
    I still say homosexuality is ultimately a choice, though I concede that there are most certainly genetic and epigenetic factors that may promote an inherent disposition. However, for many gays, I think it's more of a political favoritism thing. It's quite in vogue to be gay now you know! I agree, that game wouldn't be much fun for me either, but it can cause personal misunderstanding to apply that to society in general. The whole victim/finger pointing game is very popular these days. It's so much easier to blame others now, and claim your entitlement consolation prize.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Well, God created us free men free of choice. We made a bad decision in the beginning and thats why we are here.If they choose to live that way ignoring the consequences of their actions that is up to them. All you can/should do, as you profess yourself a Christian and therefore should love your neighbor AND your enemy, is show people that are practicing that lifestyle, that the Bible, God and the Christ do not condone that lifestyle, to those who would listen.Shake the dust from your feet to those who do not.

    Wishing someone dead or encouraging it is morally wrong as a Christian and opposed to real Christian values. YOU are not a judge and neither is ANY human. That belongs to God alone to decide what is to be done with them and is stated in the Bible. You will prove the bad hearted motives of false Christians very well if you continue with this line of reasoning.
    x2..
  5. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Rep Power
    956430

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Agreed. Yet there is no need to make matters worse and further corrupt it.
    homosexuality corrupts it? Please explain
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  6. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    736

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    homosexuality corrupts it? Please explain
    It is physically impossible for homosexuals to corrupt the gene pool. The corruption I was referring to was interracial couples.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    It is physically impossible for homosexuals to corrupt the gene pool. The corruption I was referring to was interracial couples.
    Name one "pure" race.

    Mitochondrial DNA would like a word with you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    I'd like to hear of a pure race, too. I'd also like to know what corruptions take place when this happens.
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I still say homosexuality is ultimately a choice
    in the end, any physical activity you are involved in is a choice, whether it be homosexuality, bowling, walking into a church, mugging old ladies, kicking a dog.

    And i'm against any hate crime laws, as i've never seen a "love crime".
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Never said it was limited solely to homosexuals.

    but statistics saying eventually 1 out of every 2 homosexuals will contract AIDS, is a helluvalot higher ratio than heterosexual couples. Not to mention, I never have seen any life long homo mates yet. They are dysfunctional in any society.

    As a homo explained to a co-worker... He has to stuff an entire wash cloth up his arsehole to keep the crap from falling out....

    Explain to me how that is natural, or right in any sense....

    And I know people from Africa, a more of of the countries down there are better off than you think... Hell I know a really hot south african chick(she is white). Just because a few nations cant stop shooting over things.

    And back to homosexuality... only in the last 20 years has it become a big "rights" thing that they should have all these benefits. The only reason people support them, is because it gives them something to fight over.

    Mankind worked fine for the last couple thousand years getting rid of em, why stop now? Especially if its causing so much havoc?

    Besides, they get special rights. Not equal rights.

    If I get in a fight today, it HAS to be a straight white guy. Any other combo, and I go to jail for a hate crime...

    So stfu about equal rights crap. Its all political lies anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    For it to be hate speech, I would have to use insulting terms, and directly display personal intents to do wrong.

    I call them by the homosexual terminology they desire(not the other branding) and to say I support a countries political choices.... None of which qualify for hate speech.

    Pointing out the flaws in something doesnt result in hate speech.

    But once again, as the hypocrites crying hypocrite, go on about your business.

    Honestly I have seen no possible benefit from anything you believe in other than being a mindless yes'man to society.

    Even so, you entertain your mind with posting the same old videos you always use, so you can feel "cool" or who knows what weird needs you have.

    The main concept behind so many people backing homosexuality is not equality. But the common conviction in most people that they feel they justify themselves by picking a cause, then blindly fighting for it until its accomplished, then spend years suffering from the outcome and having regrets.(think Obama election lol).

    No one cared about homosexuals until the last 20 years, then its this big issue. No its just the current fad small minds must entertain themselves with supporting. Why? No benefit to society, no great justice...just because... hell just be gay, its cool!

    It should have never been Declassified as a mental disorder.

    Just like the raising amount of down syndrom children, ADHD, and many other mental diseases, you find it just natural that homosexuals are increasing as well? And carry a whole slew of mental disorders with them?
    Outside of the moral side of things. In the very least it is a mental disorder, not something to be touted around, given equal BS, and the likes. But something that needs treatment.

    Guess we are due for another "Dark Ages" though... Or could be near the end times. Who knows why things have gone so wrong.

    Now who are you to disagree with the way another nation runs itself? Who is America to have any say? Exactly the same concept of your arguments about homosexuality. You yourself are the reason others do have say against a disease that is spreading. Its kind of funny that its ok to say people cant be against something...unless they are the ones against something...then its ok...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Its the step by step process of "anything goes society" that is the biggest problem from this. As more and more becomes "ok" look at America. Each year it is in a worse condition since the last. While we are at it, self flagilation(sp?) should be legal, and people should be able to walk the streets covered in their own blood murmuring weird names in odd languages. I mean it is their personal right to do as they wish, correct?

    And that would in no way disgust or effect others or disrupt society any? Just checking. Its their lifestyle, so we would have to accept it as ok.

    I have no beef with a homosexual 1 on 1. I will shake his/her hand if its business. Both my last 2 bosses were lesbos(one set of which were sexist women who screwed over everyone in that place that had testicles). So working with them, talking with em. All fine. I will tell them to their face, I find their lifestyle disgusting. Usually leave it at that though, and I make sure there is a wall there they understand that we have a difference of opinions and being a "bud" is not an option.

    Its this whole "Bandwagon" action Americans are taking leaping on every single thing that will make them feel unique or God knows what they want out of it. Uganda is a nation that is actually standing ground against the tides. Yes they are using extremes(imprisonment, death). But honestly, do they have ANY other viable option? If so elaborate, explain to me a non-extreme way they can make it illegal(their choice as a free nation) and enforce it?

    Any of you, present any ideas to allow them to continue with their choice as a nation, yet meet your standards of what is right? Which would be a half way point. Banish all homosexuals? Force them out of the country? Make it mandatory to go to rehabilitations clinics?

    If they are doing such an evil extreme, then present the proper methods that go along with their choices, NOT your support for homosexuals. But the humanistic way they are to go about their desires as a country.

    Or can you only think one way, with a single path of "Every one else is wrong but me" which is what people like with like ideals to mine are faced with being accused of.

    I am just happy I am finding more, and more, and more like minded individuals of my generation, and even better ones in the younger generation coming up behind mine. Regardless of anything I say or do, there are people out there who are going to grow into packing a helluva punch with the same ideals, if not too extreme for me to even agree with.

    Mostly a product of the ideals established by liberals. Its the backlash, the "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" effect. Liberalism and false "human rights" ideologies have slammed into the walls of balance and pushed them so far to one side, you cant help but expect the rebound that will extend even farther in the other direction.

    There is even a war for creationism to finally be put back into public schooling in Texas last time I checked.



    Should peeps desire this thread be closed, because its too "sensitive" of an issue for them, msg me or say so, and well. We are a democracy.




    for 14 posts, you seem to be a know it all yourself. Thanks for being Dr. Phil and making it so simple to me! My whole life is changed, do you have any books I can buy?

    While life has been hard, it has placed me into some leadership positions, given me some grand openings, and gained me alot more than I usually let myself enjoy. I will have my own place in less than 2 months should all go well, be a certified personal trainer in 7 months, and have my associates of arts within 12 months... I am just a pessimistic person usually is all, to put it mildly. Got a few other roles and things going, but other than the basics nothing needs stated to your likes.

    As for false faith, none of those accusations matter less it be of a person of faith. For the blind cannot claim to see anything, but darkness. Neither can they describe an what it is they think they see. (IMO)

    And my last female issue was from a girl I was on/off with over the last year. Just so you know.

    But yes I am a complete and udder(spelling intended good sir) failure



    I dont know what it is, but I never have these issues in person, yet I still speak the same ideology, but far less conflict. Mostly people actually agreeing, or saying they disagree, but with far less conflict.
    OMG!

  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    OMG!

    Get your paws off of me, you damn dirty homosexual.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    OMG!

    Your obvious position of arrogance offends me!

    :P
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    OMG!

    It's a mad house! A mad house!
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    It means little if a blind man argues with me over the color of something.

    This is a thread that was supposed to be about discussion, debates, etc. People like mullet through(you should be in Obama's cabinet) have to make useless posts, simply because they do not agree...

    And I find it funny people ask so many questions and complain, or deny, and so forth...Yet never answer any questions asked of them.

    I admitted death may not be the best policy, and asked for a restructured system for Uganda...but those who complained and yell are too incompetent to provide one. Mostly because their own "narrow" view and preference to attempt to insult others(being childish, que?) is more important.

    When a man only answers with an attempted insult, it is only because he has lost that battle in his head and has no means to continue the discussion. You do make for a good laugh though, Because I think you would be surprised how many people stand opposite of your podium. Not everyone likes riding the bandwagon.

    Never said I am the world authority of understanding these things. But I can at least enjoy not being so childish as to act as some of you have. Unique opinions? Often. Act like you? Thank God I dont fall that far down.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You do make for a good laugh though, Because I think you would be surprised how many people stand opposite of your podium. Not everyone likes riding the bandwagon..
    A million screaming retards pounding the ground proclaiming the world is flat (with no evidence) against the one proclaiming the world to be spherical (with evidence) is not an argument for correctness.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Rep Power
    956430

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    It means little if a blind man argues with me over the color of something.

    This is a thread that was supposed to be about discussion, debates, etc. People like mullet through(you should be in Obama's cabinet) have to make useless posts, simply because they do not agree...

    And I find it funny people ask so many questions and complain, or deny, and so forth...Yet never answer any questions asked of them.

    I admitted death may not be the best policy, and asked for a restructured system for Uganda...but those who complained and yell are too incompetent to provide one. Mostly because their own "narrow" view and preference to attempt to insult others(being childish, que?) is more important.

    When a man only answers with an attempted insult, it is only because he has lost that battle in his head and has no means to continue the discussion. You do make for a good laugh though, Because I think you would be surprised how many people stand opposite of your podium. Not everyone likes riding the bandwagon.

    Never said I am the world authority of understanding these things. But I can at least enjoy not being so childish as to act as some of you have. Unique opinions? Often. Act like you? Thank God I dont fall that far down.
    Zero, if you are looking for debate that is fine. Ask whatever questions you may have.

    However, you also need to understand something. You come across with a certain sense of lunacy (no offense intended). This lunacy is well above any sense of normalcy for the majority who are here. Your comments about death possibly as an option, or getting into fights, or the many times you have made reference to shooting a variety of different government officials. What I am getting at, is truly, you need to aspire to a bit of maturity, and not this childish drivel that will consistently provoke the responses that you do not desire.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  17. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Zero, if you are looking for debate that is fine. Ask whatever questions you may have.

    However, you also need to understand something. You come across with a certain sense of lunacy (no offense intended). This lunacy is well above any sense of normalcy for the majority who are here. Your comments about death possibly as an option, or getting into fights, or the many times you have made reference to shooting a variety of different government officials. What I am getting at, is truly, you need to aspire to a bit of maturity, and not this childish drivel that will consistently provoke the responses that you do not desire.
    That I can understand and agree to. Which like I said in person, it doesnt get the same results it does on here. Maybe its the lack of being able to explain it properly or express it with tone/body language etc.

    This is maybe why I never liked the idea of writing articles, I come across "too strict" of a mindset. Works great for prose and story based writings though heh.

    Could be I just cant stand the shameless and outright suicidal direction our nation, and most of the world is taking. And as a man, I will always have faults, wrong impressions or ideas, and so forth.

    But the question I asked is can someone provide a better way for Uganda to go about their beliefs of banning homosexuality, while still keeping within standards of right and wrong on a worldwide scale.

    I simply agree with Uganda's views because quite frankly, if you try to introduce ANYTHING anti-homosexual here in the states...you are labeled a horrible person/fake christian(even if your not a person of faith it gets tossed out I have noticed), inbred redneck, or who knows what.

    Simply because you have a different opinion. To be honest what this does with people is alienate them. Make them have issues with the whole world, and in turn usually develop extreme ideals. Its the by-product of people like mullet here. So someone who has taken the polar opposite of the devil, even if its another demon, is at least not what you have already decided you hate(not people, politics wise).

    Kinda like "pick your poison".

    And as I have said, my views are not very "extreme" or on the border of lunacy as you think...If thats the case, then America is in for trouble because I honestly have met alot of people who I view as "extreme" and who are more than capable of pulling things off (a few are ex-marines). But it is ok to be an extreme feminist, extreme liberal, extreme anything as long as its not extreme-against societies current ideals.

    You know Columbus was thought to be a madman for thinking the world was round...Most great philosophers, a few mathematicians, and most of the great artists were all along the edge or completely past the point of lunacy. So I at least I have good company lol.(its a joke...)

    Personally death is extreme, I support Ugandas choice because over there it is 100% left or right atm. No in between. Now how would you provide a more plausible way for them to enact a ban on something they have deemed morally wrong and we as another nation must respect? I could see being stripped of a certain status, being barred from things such as healthcare, blocked out of government jobs/political parties, to be used as "deterrents" . But then even though people got what they want, and the death penalty is gone. Its still NEVER enough. So we will batter that country until it thinks like mullet...and another nation starts down the poophole.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

    But the question I asked is can someone provide a better way for Uganda to go about their beliefs of banning homosexuality, while still keeping within standards of right and wrong on a worldwide scale.

    .
    You cannot. The mere act of banning/punishing violates basic human rights. This is what you don't get.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You cannot. The mere act of banning/punishing violates basic human rights. This is what you don't get.
    Why is there an assumption that homosexuality is a basic human right, yet polygamy isn't?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why is there an assumption that homosexuality is a basic human right, yet polygamy isn't?
    An agreement between two individuals versus an agreement between multiple individuals?

    Personally government should get out of the marriage/morality business. If people want to forge some kind of contract, then contract law should be the only application there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You cannot. The mere act of banning/punishing violates basic human rights. This is what you don't get.
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why is there an assumption that homosexuality is a basic human right, yet polygamy isn't?
    ^this.

    "Human Rights" are decided by the current people in power. It has changed alot, and will change many more times. Going back and forth indefinitely till the world eventually nukes itself or we all die of a super-bacteria. Who knows.

    Homosexualty was viewed as a mental disease for a couple oh I dont know....thousand years?(probably more). During this time its been labeled demons, its been labeled mental disease, its been labeled everything.

    The one thing it doesn't do though, is in no way shape or form, bring anything beneficial to society. Only division and confusion.

    America has taking a really weird twisted view on homosexuality that most of the world does not agree with.
  22. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    736

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Name one "pure" race.

    Mitochondrial DNA would like a word with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'd like to hear of a pure race, too. I'd also like to know what corruptions take place when this happens.
    You guys surely don't have to agree with me, it is simply how I feel. My morals are different than yours. Does not make you or I the better person. For every ten people who feel the way you do, there's ten people who feel the way that I do. However, I can respect your stance on the issue.
  23. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    An agreement between two individuals versus an agreement between multiple individuals?

    Personally government should get out of the marriage/morality business. If people want to forge some kind of contract, then contract law should be the only application there.
    I honestly never had a problem with Gay's doing civil unions or whatever it is. But marriage is something that did not come from the secular world, and is trampled on enough let alone letting something that is against the very laws that created our view of marriage step on it.
  24. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Rep Power
    956430

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    But the question I asked is can someone provide a better way for Uganda to go about their beliefs of banning homosexuality, while still keeping within standards of right and wrong on a worldwide scale.
    I do not believe you can ban it without violating human rights. Additionally, right or wrong are very subjective concepts and evidently the view of them by the Ugandan government is different from that which I hold.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  25. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5421

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I admitted death may not be the best policy...
    Oh... well, you've matured tremendously then. ((sarcasm))

    For an admitted virgin, you sure have a lot of opinions about sexuality. Seriously, you should stick to bitching about not having medical insurance, because without a shred of life experience... which you clearly lack... you come off as a simpleton.

    Quit kidding yourself by asserting that there is anything intellectual about your posts or this thread. There isn't. I showed this thread to a staff of educators at lunch today and they all just rolled their eyes, and a few made gagging noises. The most conservative Christian I know commented that you sound naive and uneducated.

    Oh, and since you had the audacity to neg me because you were so offended by my trolling... the Prince gif was an attempt to add humor to an otherwise disgraceful thread. And yes... he was looking at you.

    You nauseate me.
    RTR.
  26. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    I just wanted more depth to your opinion on why you feel that way but you are more than entitled not to provide it.
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    You guys surely don't have to agree with me, it is simply how I feel. My morals are different than yours. Does not make you or I the better person. For every ten people who feel the way you do, there's ten people who feel the way that I do. However, I can respect your stance on the issue.
    You weren't expressing a feeling, you were stating a conclusion based upon the premise that there is such as a thing as a "pure" race.

    You were asked to support your premise, that is all, by showing us an example of "pure" race.

    There exists no such thing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  28. Banned
    Sam I Am's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    America has taking a really weird twisted view on homosexuality that most of the world does not agree with.
    And you know this through you extensive World travels? Or are you basing your point of view around some articles from Wiki and other binary mediums? You have no clue what is truly going on in this world beyond your parent’s walls. Grow up, kid.
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    And you know this through you extensive World travels? Or are you basing your point of view around some articles from Wiki and other binary mediums? You have no clue what is truly going on in this world beyond your parent’s walls. Grow up, kid.
    Actually that happens to be one small piece he is actually right on mathematically. Remember that half the population of the globe is between india, china and pakistan.... Add the rest of the muslims, and there are far more people living in countries that don't recognize homosexuality as normal than people living in countries that do. Again doesn't make it right or wrong on either side as the majority believed the world was flat as well.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  30. Banned
    Sam I Am's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Actually that happens to be one small piece he is actually right on mathematically. Remember that half the population of the globe is between india, china and pakistan.... Add the rest of the muslims, and there are far more people living in countries that don't recognize homosexuality as normal than people living in countries that do. Again doesn't make it right or wrong on either side as the majority believed the world was flat as well.
    No, my questioning was the, "America {…} weird twisted norm." That is almost as puzzling and never-ending as to argue what, "normal," actually means. It's a paradox.
  31. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    No, my questioning was the, "America {…} weird twisted norm." That is almost as puzzling and never-ending as to argue what, "normal," actually means. It's a paradox.
    Ah yeah, well what is normal is always tinted by our own glasses
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam I Am View Post
    No, my questioning was the, "America {…} weird twisted norm." That is almost as puzzling and never-ending as to argue what, "normal," actually means. It's a paradox.
    Two cardiologists were arguing about what they saw in the mirror. After much gesticulating and back and forth, they decided it was just a paradox.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. Banned
    Sam I Am's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Two cardiologists were arguing about what they saw in the mirror. After much gesticulating and back and forth, they decided it was just a paradox.
    Whoa, that's deep!
  34. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    736

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You weren't expressing a feeling, you were stating a conclusion based upon the premise that there is such as a thing as a "pure" race.

    You were asked to support your premise, that is all, by showing us an example of "pure" race.

    There exists no such thing.
    By telling you that I don't approve of interracial couples is not expressing how I feel? Interesting.

    I did not make mention of a "pure" gene pool. In fact, I agreed that there is no "pure" gene pool. I just do not like the further contamination of it. (page 2 if you need to cite the info)

    You can try and get all scientific, throwing all sorts of propaganda at me. But like I mentioned before, it's more of a morals thing with me. Sorry you don't like how I -dare I say- feel.
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,346
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    By telling you that I don't approve of interracial couples is not expressing how I feel? Interesting.

    I did not make mention of a "pure" gene pool. In fact, I agreed that there is no "pure" gene pool. I just do not like the further contamination of it. (page 2 if you need to cite the info)

    You can try and get all scientific, throwing all sorts of propaganda at me. But like I mentioned before, it's more of a morals thing with me. Sorry you don't like how I -dare I say- feel.
    You cannot "corrupt" something that, definition, is simply what it is - a myriad of gene variations formed from a simple pool of DNA (mitochondrial and chromosomal). What exactly is it corrupted WITH?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. Banned
    Sam I Am's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What exactly is it corrupted WITH?
    Apple juice.
  37. Senior Member
    Harry Manback's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,203
    Rep Power
    736

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You cannot "corrupt" something that, definition, is simply what it is - a myriad of gene variations formed from a simple pool of DNA (mitochondrial and chromosomal). What exactly is it corrupted WITH?
    I don't like it. I don't have to like it. I'm not going to like it. That's all there is to it.
  38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27063

    Reputation

    Homosexuality has not been regarded as a "mental disease/disorder" for thousands of years; in fact, the emergence of the concept of disease as such, as well as the processes of hospitalization, proliferation of medical knowledge, sanitation, hygiene and so forth that both precipitated and contributed to the medicalized notion of disease are relatively new developments. Now, one could hypothetically posit that homosexuality has historically been regarded as abnormal, however, the archaeological records bears that to be untrue as well: it is only within the repressive sexuality of the Abrahamic religions that sexuality has been demonized, pathologies, and ascribed "Other" status. There is much evidence to the contrary that, in fact, homosexuality had largely been accepted throughout history, in various cultures, across various social strata, etc.

    Whether or not these instances of historical instantiation make it "natural," per se, is highly debatable - and a topic, as a matter of fact, that has been partaken in on this very forum, and which I contributed a significant portion to. Nevertheless, and this contention notwithstanding, what is indisputable is that the demonization of homosexuality is not normal, in the capacity and context of normative behavior, in and throughout history. There have been epochés where it was largely regarded as acceptable and mundane behavior; epochés where it was treated as ceremonial behavior in the context of rights of passage, and; yes, epochés where it was demonized. This fact bears one thing to be true: appealing to homosexuality as "against" the "natural way" is simply fallacious reasoning, as the "natural way" alters as per the dynamic conventions of the time.
  39. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    284

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why is there an assumption that homosexuality is a basic human right, yet polygamy isn't?

    People have a basic human right to live and do with their lives as they please so long as it doesn't interfere with anothers right to do so. So both are basic human rights.

    Polygamy gets a bad rap due to cases of young boys being shunned from polygamist culture, and they have a tendancy to marry pre-teen to early teen girls to much older men. No person of that age legally or morally can enter a contract such as marriage. Some have no issue with this, and look to the bible or other religious texts to justify pedophilia.

    As far as adults practicing it - fine, there adults. Plus, the government has nothing to gain from it.
  40. New Member
    Lacradocious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    284

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    in the end, any physical activity you are involved in is a choice, whether it be homosexuality, bowling, walking into a church, mugging old ladies, kicking a dog.

    And i'm against any hate crime laws, as i've never seen a "love crime".
    I would still argue it is not a choice. Gays can't help that they are wired to be homosexual. I can't help that I am drawn to women and have only fell in love with them. I am wired that way as are most of us. But some are not. A lot of gay men and women want to have children. If it was a choice, being gay would just be a phase that would pass once someone decided to have children. But it doesn't. The only choice we have is to accept who we really are, and thus choose to act on either our heterosexual or homosexual feelings.

    Your hate crime logic is a bit off. With this reasoning, what's wrong with murder? I've never seen a crime for bringing a life into the world.

    Hate crime laws simply recognize that it takes a crime to a more sadistic level to criminalize someone simply for who they are. I can understand how a woman murders her abusive husband, or how someone might kill their spouses mistress in a fit of rage. I can't understand how someone would kill someone for simply being white, muslim, gay, etc.

    I would be just as concerned if it was the other way around and gangs of gay men were running around murdering straight men for being straight. That would be totally fukced up on a different level if its hate based.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supreme Court Bans Death Penalty for Child Rape
    By slow-mun in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 02:59 PM
  2. Study seeks DNA clues on homosexuality
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 01:35 PM
  3. Get rid of penalty kick's/shootouts in sports
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 05:55 PM
  4. Afgan Christian Faces Death Penalty:
    By motiv8er in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 09:42 PM
  5. dnp and death
    By whale in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in