Obama Deception Video

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Obama Deception Video

It is just a video that I find interesting, and thought about sharing.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

He's coming to get you all...booga booga booga!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

With that music, I was waiting for Obama to come toward the screen and say, "I'm here to deliver your pizza, ma'am" and then Michelle to say, "I didn't order a pizza...sir". Bow chicka-wow-wow.
  5. lutherblsstt
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lutherblsstt View Post
    LOL!
    All of our elitist politicians are part of an alien reptile race, sent here to enslave us all. Go ahead and close your eyes to the truth!
  7. lutherblsstt

Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    All of our elitist politicians are part of an alien reptile race, sent here to enslave us all. Go ahead and close your eyes to the truth!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

very interesting video
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    very interesting video
    I second that.
    Remember why you started.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I dont know why I click these threads, or watch these videos. My blood already boils enough thinking of this government, I dont need the extra push lol.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I dont know why I click these threads, or watch these videos. My blood already boils enough thinking of this government, I dont need the extra push lol.
    lol I know what you mean with the blood boiling.
    I just wanted to share some things I find interesting within this gov through this vid.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Well that is a tough one to swallow... I think very open mindedly and love alot of the words of david icke but the reptilian thing is hard to comprehend and of course prove...

The movie the obama deception is not IMO alarming at all since i have known alot of that info before hand and credit alex jones for putting it together in that way it was done. The problem is most people think that they still live in the greatest country in the world, blindly patriotic, they may but it is not run by great people anymore. Such a "reality check", regaurdless of the complete truth of the obama deception is easily discredited by the first small detail one takes exception to.
    It may be 85% true but the one misleading statement or exageration turns people away.
    It is simply easier to stay the way we are and its easy to justify your life when you try to pretend theres nothing you can do or nothing you need to do.
    But throwing alien or reptillian statements out there may hurt the fact that Obama has
    1) lied
    2) not produced a birth certificate
    3) came out of nowhere to run the slickest most well funded campaign in history
    4) Made a campaign based on change, being different and believing,
    This made it easy to like him due to him not taking any hard stances and therfore giving you less reasons to pick apart his details.

Obama is a bystander in government and doing nothing good for the people.

He is a PR guy for wallstreet and the global elite.

The real problem with Obama isnt obama, its the people who put such faith and enthusiasm into a man acting on select buisnessmen. His support and the zealotry of his followers will allow him to continue to damage the constitution unopposed by the people.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    lol I know what you mean with the blood boiling.
    I just wanted to share some things I find interesting within this gov through this vid.
    I think its great to have a completly different look at things, this video does offer that. I personally loved it and it supports alot of things i see on a day to day basis with the changes to our freedoms, rights and health. It simply doesnt make sense to allow us to be the batteries powering the wealthy and perpetuting dominance by choosing to stay laying down. Democracy is now a joke, rights are nothing, the men who made america great will have died in vain if people keep believing everything they are told by the media and sitting in their arm chairs on medication.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    I think its great to have a completly different look at things, this video does offer that. I personally loved it and it supports alot of things i see on a day to day basis with the changes to our freedoms, rights and health. It simply doesnt make sense to allow us to be the batteries powering the wealthy and perpetuting dominance by choosing to stay laying down. Democracy is now a joke, rights are nothing, the men who made america great will have died in vain if people keep believing everything they are told by the media and sitting in their arm chairs on medication.
    I totally agree with you, and you made many valid points which I, and among others would agree to.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Our founding fathers would spit on our countries face, and kick dust in its eyes, and walk away and disown it. I feel ashamed to call myself American anymore.

Honestly I feel lonely, tired, and frustrated. Because more often than not I feel like I am the only one who gives a damn, and would die to restore this nation. I know there are many others who think the same, but we are far outnumbered by the incapable brainwashed inbred masses.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well that is a tough one to swallow... I think very open mindedly and love alot of the words of david icke but the reptilian thing is hard to comprehend and of course prove...

The movie the obama deception is not IMO alarming at all since i have known alot of that info before hand and credit alex jones for putting it together in that way it was done. The problem is most people think that they still live in the greatest country in the world, blindly patriotic, they may but it is not run by great people anymore. Such a "reality check", regaurdless of the complete truth of the obama deception is easily discredited by the first small detail one takes exception to.
    It may be 85% true but the one misleading statement or exageration turns people away.
    It is simply easier to stay the way we are and its easy to justify your life when you try to pretend theres nothing you can do or nothing you need to do.
    But throwing alien or reptillian statements out there may hurt the fact that Obama has
    1) lied
    2) not produced a birth certificate
    3) came out of nowhere to run the slickest most well funded campaign in history
    4) Made a campaign based on change, being different and believing,
    This made it easy to like him due to him not taking any hard stances and therfore giving you less reasons to pick apart his details.

Obama is a bystander in government and doing nothing good for the people.

He is a PR guy for wallstreet and the global elite.

The real problem with Obama isnt obama, its the people who put such faith and enthusiasm into a man acting on select buisnessmen. His support and the zealotry of his followers will allow him to continue to damage the constitution unopposed by the people.
    exactly people have been criticizing me for reposting that video but in my mind its not far fetched at all if any.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you do know what David Icke is supposedly talking about right, with his repitilain talk
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.12%

Our founding fathers would spit on our countries face, and kick dust in its eyes, and walk away and disown it. I feel ashamed to call myself American anymore.

Honestly I feel lonely, tired, and frustrated. Because more often than not I feel like I am the only one who gives a damn, and would die to restore this nation. I know there are many others who think the same, but we are far outnumbered by the incapable brainwashed inbred masses.
    I agree 100%. Sadly I think America is the easiest country of all to brainwash.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

you are half right at least, their goal is to enslave us all.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I don't know the education level or experience with American history that any of you have but I wonder how many of you are simply yelling what you've seen elsewhere. Our founding fathers were far from perfect and not all of them can be idolized on values and morals based off some documents and foundations that led to our becoming a new country. Some of you are also using examples of where our country is as if it has somehow changed in any true respect to where it was 10, 20, 50 years ago.

I don't agree with a lot of his policies_at_all but let's not suddenly forget that we're not in a new situation where the government is going in a direction that many of it's people don't agree with. Focus on the issues and try not to cloud fact with things like "never showed a birth certificate" or other such fluff.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%

Plus, how many presidents do you know of that:

1. Didn't lie
    2. Ran a campaign on "not changing a damn thing"
    3. Followed through with all things promised during their campaigning
    4. Able to completely follow through with their political, moral and ethical platforms/promises.

Politics are an elitist game of power and persuasion used by most to get to the end game... there's a reason why so many politicians are discovered doing the exact thing they either oppose or downright champion against. There's a reason that most people have the same view of politicians regardless of political affiliation. It's been like this since day one in our system and every other system where so much authority is given to individuals with limited supervision.

And even if you do get a wholesome, well intentioned politician in the rankings, they are too rare and have no influence to do anything of any importance.
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post

1. Didn't lie
    4. Able to completely follow through with their political, moral and ethical platforms/promises.
    I would be willing to contribute to your campaign if you would run under this parody platform.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%

And i'd take your money!
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

And i'd take your money!
    The words of any politician
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

Is it me, or does he look like Billy Bob Thornton on the initial shot there?

I swear I thought he was going to to say, "... and I ****ed Angelina!"
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Agreed Jay. I think a lot of the fluff comes from simply not wanting to play ball anymore. Part of the country didn't get their guy in office so now it's time to trash the whole darn country...F' it all, there's a black liberal in office so let's paint him as Muslim terrorist who's out to control our minds. It's seriously ridiculous and it makes me ill.

I've never agreed 100% with the actions of any politician and I never will, but politics is about compromise and we won't even get to that point because of all the fiction and anger being thrown around. The people throwing around language encouraging civil war really need to read up on their history about our first Civil War. Killing your own ain't all it's cracked up to be and the memoirs of those who did are not happy reading.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.93%

yes our founding fathers would frown on the greed of our current and past politicains and they wouldn't be happy about our international affairs. i really doubt a global take over plot though.
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

Good points. However, how many presidents do you know of that also:

1) Surrounded themselves with far left wing, outright devout communist freaks who had as their ultimate goal the reshaping of the United States into what the USSR supposedly might have been?

2) Had an FCC 'diversity czar' who has suggested white people step down so blacks can have more power, and that "hard structural rules" be put in place regarding broadcasting because the fairness doctrine "(wasn't) enough," and who thinks Hugo Chavez, a ****ing dictator, is just swell?

3) Had a 'science czar' who put his name on papers advocating forced sterilization, shot gun marriages and forced abortions for single mothers, while claiming all could be within the bounds of the constitution based on a population crisis which echos Paul Ehrlich's ravings in the Population Bomb, a guy whose claims have been nothing if terminally wrong? Forced sterilization and abortion constitutional? This guy needs to be shot.

Seriously, if you pick almost any Obama appointee besides Hillary and run their name for quotes you get a book of far left insanity back, people advocating positions so far to the left that it gives the frigging Swedes pause to wonder about their mental stability.

Know any of those presidents? This guy and his cohorts seem to have been locked in the very center and most isolated of the proverbial liberal echo chambers for the last 40-50 years, and they came out not realizing socialism is failing almost everywhere and fully determined to impose it here. At least the neocons limit most of their nutball fantasies to foreign policy. These guys are trying to implement it here. As a response to George W. Bush our country handed its government to a stoned college dorm room bull session and a bunch of people who, so far as I can tell, have almost never had to earn a living at a real job but who basically went from the mother's tit straight to the government's tit.

Know any of those presidents?

I was willing to give Obama chance in the hope he wouldn't **** things up too badly here and that we'd get a positive change in foreign policy. So far his change in foreign policy seems to be to wink at anyone who walks by and hand them a dildo and tube of astro glide, and he seems more determined than anything else to make damn well sure the government sucks up my paycheck and then some by the end of the day. I could have taken a liberal, I'd kill to have Bill Clinton back. The more I'm exposed to this guy and his administration, the more convinced I am that this team is totally off the ****ing rails. They said "Bye bye!" to reality a loooooong time ago.

1. Didn't lie

Politics are an elitist game of power and persuasion used by most to get to the end game... there's a reason why so many politicians are discovered doing the exact thing they either oppose or downright champion against. There's a reason that most people have the same view of politicians regardless of political affiliation. It's been like this since day one in our system and every other system where so much authority is given to individuals with limited supervision.

And even if you do get a wholesome, well intentioned politician in the rankings, they are too rare and have no influence to do anything of any importance.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

The civil war was backed finacially by the rothschilds, they put in place a private banking system which andrew jackson ousted and then they managed to get back in place. The american people have not since controlled or had their own currency. Until you can get control of the money flow you cannot say it is a democracy. All this hes not perfect, nobody was is wasted argument for the true power structure, said whithin this video, is the real control making choices, starting wars, controlling the currency and printing bills with no backing.

There will always be someone with a real good idea about fiction but its just that. This whole system, left, right, liberal, conservative is a ficticious ring designed to distract.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%

CDB- good points and I'll have to conceed until I have to time proof some of my opinions on past conservative presidents and their reported/known associates. I do believe there are a few examples that can be used. However, I do agree with the points you made in regards to Obama's appointees and affiliations. You're constructing those arguments based off disagreements with policy and administration. Not using generic banter lacing it with muslim fears and birth certificate nonsense.
  31. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

CDB- good points and I'll have to conceed until I have to time proof some of my opinions on past conservative presidents and their reported/known associates.
    Oh they have their nut jobs. But their nuttiness on domestic policy is limited to abortion and teaching the Bible in science class. Incredibly stupid, yeah, but not too hard to fight off and no real impact in the end. Their main insanity is their view of foreign policy, which seems to be to bomb everyone. Even our allies at times. Bomb everyone, station troops everywhere, and try to solve every single foreign policy dispute by detonating tons of explosives and shooting people.

I'm more than willing to conceed that's just as nuts as anything Obama is doing, but he's doing his nuttiness here. He's ****ting where I eat, so to speak. Conservatives to date have been polite enough to pester other people for the most part. You know, over seas and across borders. Obama and his crew seem determined to piss people off here as opposed to abroad.
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

CDB- good points and I'll have to conceed until I have to time proof some of my opinions on past conservative presidents and their reported/known associates. I do believe there are a few examples that can be used. However, I do agree with the points you made in regards to Obama's appointees and affiliations. You're constructing those arguments based off disagreements with policy and administration. Not using generic banter lacing it with muslim fears and birth certificate nonsense.
    I can't believe a post that puts Hillary as the highest quality presidential "appointee", and a rational voice, would get my support.

That alone is saying something about how far this has gone.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.48%

You are disillusioned about our "founding fathers." They weren't such great guys. You've got some reading to do (to make a huge understatement)...
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    You are disillusioned about our "founding fathers." They weren't such great guys. You've got some reading to do (to make a huge understatement)...
    Yup. Aside from Jefferson most of the founders were *******s. But, I do think they'd be shocked at how far we have taken things overall, even if only in a I Wish I'd Thought Of That kind of way.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    To say that our founders weren't 'such great guys' just goes to show your ignorance. You are living in a country where (although some freedoms are being taken away) you are enjoying your freedom, are you not? This is because of our founders. They chose to fight for our freedom, so that we can grow up in a great county. The only problem is, Americans are becoming lazy and stupified and don't care too much about what made us great anymore. Just as long as they have their iphones and American Idol. Perhaps, while you're bashing the people who fought and died for your freedom before you were even born, you can say that the soldiers who fought and died defeating Hitler in WW 2 weren't that great either.

Our founders were human beings, just like you and me. Everyone makes mistakes, but the great thing about our country ISN'T exactly about who founded it, but the ideals/principles in which it was founded upon (the constitution, etc.). Nevertheless, line our founders up with most of the politicians in office today and then call me back, because you can't even compare. You couldn't compare a great president like Andrew Jackson to someone like Bush or Obama. Period. I think MANY people get mixed up with our founders and the ideals they fought/died for. The fact is, the more we ignore the orginal rule of law and the principles that made us great, the further this country goes down it's dark path. Our constitution itself is a living document. It is important to true freedom in this country. This is what our founders wanted to get across. After all, when you take the oath in the military, you swear to uphold and defend the constitution, NOT the greatness of a certain founding father.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%

The civil war was backed finacially by the rothschilds, they put in place a private banking system which andrew jackson ousted and then they managed to get back in place. The american people have not since controlled or had their own currency. Until you can get control of the money flow you cannot say it is a democracy. All this hes not perfect, nobody was is wasted argument for the true power structure, said whithin this video, is the real control making choices, starting wars, controlling the currency and printing bills with no backing.

There will always be someone with a real good idea about fiction but its just that. This whole system, left, right, liberal, conservative is a ficticious ring designed to distract.
    Any coincidence that David Mayer de Rothschild is at the forefront of the "Climate Change" crowd?
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Any coincidence that David Mayer de Rothschild is at the forefront of the "Climate Change" crowd?
    Yeah another great way to dig a daily, weekly and monthly amount of our blood sweat and tears. I tell ya i shed a tear for "an incovenient truth" then i seen Al Gores "climate footprint". Soon we will pay a Carbon Tax for everything and the rich will have "green" companies.. Im sure you know this post isnt for you. Anyone who took the time to get to know the rothschilds could easily dicern some of the farces we live by, argue to the death and some claim to be experts in knowing the game they are playing in.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14%

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Master View Post
    To say that our founders weren't 'such great guys' just goes to show your ignorance. You are living in a country where (although some freedoms are being taken away) you are enjoying your freedom, are you not? This is because of our founders. They chose to fight for our freedom, so that we can grow up in a great county. The only problem is, Americans are becoming lazy and stupified and don't care too much about what made us great anymore. Just as long as they have their iphones and American Idol. Perhaps, while you're bashing the people who fought and died for your freedom before you were even born, you can say that the soldiers who fought and died defeating Hitler in WW 2 weren't that great either.

Our founders were human beings, just like you and me. Everyone makes mistakes, but the great thing about our country ISN'T exactly about who founded it, but the ideals/principles in which it was founded upon (the constitution, etc.). Nevertheless, line our founders up with most of the politicians in office today and then call me back, because you can't even compare. You couldn't compare a great president like Andrew Jackson to someone like Bush or Obama. Period. I think MANY people get mixed up with our founders and the ideals they fought/died for. The fact is, the more we ignore the orginal rule of law and the principles that made us great, the further this country goes down it's dark path. Our constitution itself is a living document. It is important to true freedom in this country. This is what our founders wanted to get across. After all, when you take the oath in the military, you swear to uphold and defend the constitution, NOT the greatness of a certain founding father.
    Yup. The ideology behind said documents are lost to the disenfranchised couch riding weekend warrior. I mean the founding fathers weren't perfect and paper is so last century.

They had a fresh start to attempt to leave the "old blood" corruption and madness in Europe. Well it didnt stay away long.
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%

Yeah another great way to dig a daily, weekly and monthly amount of our blood sweat and tears. I tell ya i shed a tear for "an incovenient truth" then i seen Al Gores "climate footprint". Soon we will pay a Carbon Tax for everything and the rich will have "green" companies.. Im sure you know this post isnt for you. Anyone who took the time to get to know the rothschilds could easily dicern some of the farces we live by, argue to the death and some claim to be experts in knowing the game they are playing in.
    was so funny, when al gore was called out for the amount of energy he used heating his pool, limo, private jet, etc what did he do? He formed a company doing carbon offset stuff so he could pay himself to fix his own energy issue, and somehow make a profit off it. amazing
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Master View Post
    To say that our founders weren't 'such great guys' just goes to show your ignorance. You are living in a country where (although some freedoms are being taken away) you are enjoying your freedom, are you not?
    The same thing can be said about any country that stops short of planned genocide. Not exactly a high standard to be measuring by.

This is because of our founders. They chose to fight for our freedom, so that we can grow up in a great county.
    If your knowledge of history doesn't go beyond a sixth grade government approved text book level, sure. In reality the foudners were a diverse bunch mostly united by the fact that they didn't like British impositions beyond what was constitutionally traditional. But, the British constitution being unwritten, it was easy for parliment to innovate and try and exact more and more money from the colonies. The debates over the constitution show clearly that a few founders wanted a free state, most just wantedd British traditional rule without Britain, and a good deal wanted to out do Britain in terms of mercantilism and despotism, proposing executive powers that were extreme and the like.

The constitution itself was ramrodded in, Federalist types using every trick in the book from buying off legislatures who promised to vote against it to delaying Anti Federalist mail to stop their mobilization against the document, and from the begining our 'founders' were using construction to expand the central government's powers. What's more, simply citing the 'founders' doesn't do justice to the colonial tradition from which the United States developed, and much of which was much more pure and individual rights oriented than the final union, because it allowed for nullification, interposition, etc., and generall took a union of sovereign states to be just that. The constitution and the union, and the subsequent Civil War, were all massive moves towards centralization of power over what was previously a decentralized and more free society.

The only problem is, Americans are becoming lazy and stupified and don't care too much about what made us great anymore. Just as long as they have their iphones and American Idol. Perhaps, while you're bashing the people who fought and died for your freedom before you were even born, you can say that the soldiers who fought and died defeating Hitler in WW 2 weren't that great either.
    Irrelevant BS. Americans are no more lazy than they were before or are likely to be, their ideology has changed is all. They are quite active in proposing the state as the solution to all of their problems aqnd busy making it happen, so lazy doesn't quite encompass their reality.

Our founders were human beings, just like you and me. Everyone makes mistakes, but the great thing about our country ISN'T exactly about who founded it, but the ideals/principles in which it was founded upon (the constitution, etc.). Nevertheless, line our founders up with most of the politicians in office today and then call me back, because you can't even compare.
    Benajmin Franklin, a rutting prick who loved the idea of paper money, especially since his print shop was to be awarded the contract for printing it, and who recommended friends to become stamp tax collectors and the like before the revolution.

Alexander Hamilton, a man who wanted the new American union to mirror the British empire and eventually supplant it. An advocate of central banking and a funded public debt from the beginning.

George Washington, a weed smoking dip**** of a general about whom not much can be said.

John Adams, a putz who complained of tyrrany at every step while at the same time enacting things like alien and sedition, which basically fined and jailed people for daring to criticize him or the congress he had in his pocket, exempting of course from this protection his VP, Jefferson. And, who defended the British after the Boston massacre.

Thomas Jefferson, who basically became a nice practical stateman when he was in office and left the ideals he espoused beforehand, which were great, to his followers so they could measure him against them and find him wanting.

The list goes on, but far from being superior to our current crop of useless state slugs, they're about on the same level and in many cases far worse.

You couldn't compare a great president like Andrew Jackson to someone like Bush or Obama. Period.
    Oh he did some good stuff. He also slaughtered a ****load of Indians in case you missed it, and was a slavery advocate.

I think MANY people get mixed up with our founders and the ideals they fought/died for.
    That's because they are inseperable. Few if any of the founders of this nation fought and died for some Lockian/Spoonerist vision of a nation with government restricted to natural law and individual liberty. Most were just pissed at the level of exaction the British were pulling, not the concept itself.

The fact is, the more we ignore the orginal rule of law and the principles that made us great, the further this country goes down it's dark path. Our constitution itself is a living document.
    Which means it is meaningless and subject to the whims of the time and the judge who looks at it. Assuming they even bother to look at it.

It is important to true freedom in this country. This is what our founders wanted to get across. After all, when you take the oath in the military, you swear to uphold and defend the constitution, NOT the greatness of a certain founding father.
    Constitutions do not restrain government nor protect individual liberty. Their effect is to centralize power and judgement of the proper exercise of power, and eventually lead to a destruction of freedom and liberty. Hoppe has written extensively on this. No where in history has a paper constitution, no matter how clear a guarantee of liberty it was supposed to be, no matter how clear its wording, not been rendered meaningless through successive construction and outright neglect.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Obama Win!!!
    By Vtaper in forum Politics
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 12:28 PM
  2. The Obama Deception
    By lutherblsstt in forum Politics
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:17 AM
  3. Something obama is doing I can get behind
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:34 PM
  4. 1080P Plasma T.V. & Video Games (Video Card)
    By papapumpsd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:51 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 08:47 AM