Martial law soon as troops deploy in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Underground prisons, russian nerve gas trucks, excerps detailing "operation garden plot" under FEMA control to put "american citizens into prison camps"and "seize all civilian property for the government neccessary national defence". 700 Solviet trucks are sitting in mississippi for the sole purpose for dispenmsing nerve gas agents, on private property protected by the US government. Expect no mercy.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Slow mun , your useless pictures do nothing, why do you insist on being so useless.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Other than the fact that the US Gov collected 30% of the nation's income, was stealing guns from people in New Orleans, the fact that the Posse Comitatus can be suspended at any point if deemed "necessary", considering a "credible" source Rep. John Haller said "A new bill of rights shall be drafted and approved by CLASSIFIED, Etc......"

I'm not saying any of this will happen, I'm not saying it won't but I won't be a victim of a crime no matter who the criminal is or let the constitution be harmed...ALL ENEMIES...foreign and domestic....you took that oath, it still stands.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
George Bush bought 99,000 Acres in Paraguay two years ago, was granted political imunity for him and his staff. Why almost 100,000 acres in paraguay? is he going to run? or what crimes is he planning on comminting there? against whom?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
YouTube - AMERICA's SHAME - Death of habeas corpus & bill of rights

"any american under this bill can be considered combatants against the United States, tortured detained without cause under any competent board". "what the president signed today essentially revokes 200 years of american principles and values" "the congress just gave the president despotic powers, while people yawned across the country and turned the channel to dancing with the stars". "can engage in torture up to organ failure or even death."

R.I.P Habeus Corpus and Bill of rights.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have a good life here in the USA and I'm proud of our country.

Perhaps if our government was like other governments in this world; raided my house, killed my parents and left me to fight with the dogs over scraps of food ... perhaps I would be chanting "Viva Revolucion"

But as it turns out, I'm probably living better than most kings lived in the pre-industrial era. This is true for most Americans.

Don't take your hot shower and bottled water for granted

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good point RR, even with the economic crisis getting progressivly worse, most of us live better than 95% of the world. Not to shabby

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think they do this just to fu(k with us. What good is a dead slave?
Well if you seen the videos there is solviet nerve gas trucks, 70,000 guillotines and those punished under this patriot act as terrorists would be those not willing to accept a Rfid chip.
A new bill of rights, exectutive control, no habeus corpus, installment of prisons and underground facilities.... why? for an invasion?

There is obviously a population crisis in the world, global warming and free speech.. all issues are being adressed.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have a good life here in the USA and I'm proud of our country.

Perhaps if our government was like other governments in this world; raided my house, killed my parents and left me to fight with the dogs over scraps of food ... perhaps I would be chanting "Viva Revolucion"

But as it turns out, I'm probably living better than most kings lived in the pre-industrial era. This is true for most Americans.

Don't take your hot shower and bottled water for granted
For you to say that you clearly havent seen the videos or realise what has happened to "america". I think what this country stood for (past tense) was incredible, but now has been subject to couch politics, brainwashing and fear mongering. As a result you now if neccessary can be detained without cause (suspicion) tortured (legally to death) and imprisoned with no right to trial. Does that sound like a great place to live? is that freeedom?

If you piss off the wrong person for ANY or NO reason they call you a terrorist and you are gone. PERIOD.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
good point RR, even with the economic crisis getting progressivly worse, most of us live better than 95% of the world. Not to shabby
This is wishful thinking at best, why do you suppose the other countries of the world not controled by the US are backing away from it? With that priveleged lifestyle comes great accountability. If indians, chinese of africans polluted and created as much garbage as the average north american the world would not sustain us presently.

The economic crisis is overwhealmingly known to be created, the solution is not a solution and your rights are gone.

The point is not about water and showers (by the way water is the next resource for sale) its about moving forward and the life as a northamerican has been in a steady free fall. The effects of which will haunt every single citizen eventaully, your kids and their kids will be controlled for fear of death by either satan or worse the governement.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Don't like America? GET THE FUCK OUT.
The depth of your condescention, rude behaviour and complete ingnorance have no boundaries.

Your solutions are non existant, your argument is insults and your class is "out for lunch".

I am not american. Its impossible to avoid the effects of this sort of news and its relevance if even 10% likely is paramount!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when you or someone you love dies because they were tortured into a confession of being a terrorist (legal), or die in the process (also legal), you may "give a ****".
Let me tell you something, I for one KNOW EXACTLY first hand what the ENEMY has in store for America; the people; and the troops (ME). You are speaking on subjects that you are listing/seeing third party by people who want you to see it their way.
You are looking from the outside; I've got the inside covered.

/Unsubbed - It's policy for me to take a different road and end this discussion. Good luck.

EDIT: Fukking tool!

Last edited:
Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, the tin foil hats are funny:toofunny: I don't think the sky is falling but, we should never stick our heads in the ground either.

:bruce3:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you something, I for one KNOW EXACTLY first hand what the ENEMY has in store me America, the people, and the troops (ME). You are speaking on subjects that you are listing/seeing third party by people who want you to see it their way.
You are looking from the outside; I've the the inside covered.

/Unsubbed - It's policy for me to take a different road and end this discussion. Good luck.
What exactly does anyone "who wants me to see it their way" have to gain?

"Enemy" who iraqis? afghans? iranians? chinese? then why have your rights been taken from you?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, the tin foil hats are funny:toofunny: I don't think the sky is falling but, we should never stick our heads in the ground either.

:bruce3:
The main point here is the fact that it CAN happen, maybe it wont but with the changes to the constitution, soon to be new bill of rights, patriot act, operation garden plot and rex 84, are alarming at best.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Global Crash & Solution Of “Predatory World Government” Predicted By This Website In December 2006
In this article, we predicted the continued devaluation of the U.S. dollar, which occurred over the course of the next 18 months and an eventual “global crash” that would lead to the implementation of measures of predatory globalism to “solve the crisis”.

As talking heads on corporate media networks were blissfully parroting each other in their mantra that the economy was doing great, we predicted a “Meltdown that the cavalier and dangerous financial policies of the U.S. government….will inevitably engender.”

The call for a centralized world system of financial control, which has now been proposed, was one of the measures of “predatory globalism” that we warned about nearly two years before the bubble burst.

UN’s Promise to ‘Save The World’ In Return For Global Economic Governance (February 2006)
In February 2006, we reported that the The UN demanded the creation of a $7 trillion body to enforce co-operation between countries, applied through six specific financial tools. The price? “An admission that the nation-state is an old-fashioned concept that has no role to play in a modern globalised world where financial markets have to be harnessed rather than simply condemned.”

The London Telegraph reported today that, “Opinion is now hardening around the case for a new global architecture to enforce rules that ensure lessons are learnt.”

Bilderberg member and recently appointed UK Business Secretary Peter Mandelson argued last week that new global solutions are needed because “the machinery of global economic governance barely exists”, adding: “It is time for a Bretton Woods for this century.”

Influential media giants like the Wall Street Journal are pushing a “new world order” to solve the crisis, while British Prime Minister Gordon Brown called for a “a new global financial order” to supersede the institutions created after World War II.

The elite were waiting to burst the bubble so they could implement the process of global centralization of banking power that they had planned all along.

Correctly Predicting Spike In Oil 2 Years Beforehand
In this article, written in May 2005, we correctly foresaw the dramatic rise in oil prices in order to fulfil Bilderberg’s agenda of a “post-industrial revolution”. We didn’t have a crystal ball - Daniel Estulin and others got the information straight from the horses mouth - the Bilderberg Group.

In a follow up article on the same subject in September 2007 we predicted, “A global economic crash” that would “torpedo the middle class”. We also predicted “A global economic crash, another great depression and the total evisceration of the middle class.”

Predicting The Decline Of The Pound & Euro
In November 2007, when the pound and the Euro were touching all time highs against the ailing dollar, we predicted that the “Euro and the pound (would) follow the dollar’s descent over the next two years as Europe is impacted by the economic tsunami of stagflation and recession in the U.S.”

Today, gold hit all time highs in denominations of pound sterling and Euro, highlighting the dramatic fall in the two currencies that we predicted nearly a year ago at a time when they were both thriving.

In the same article we warned of “A global financial meltdown” that would take place “despite the desperate efforts of the elite (the bailout) to restrain a horse that has already bolted.”

Ron Paul Predicts Stock Market Crash On Alex Jones Show
In August 2007, Ron Paul, speaking on the Alex Jones Show, dismissed the Fed’s efforts to pump liquidity into the system and predicted a stock market crash.

Paul said “If in 6 months or a year there is total chaos who knows what they might try to do,” speaking in relation to the possibility that martial law may be announced to curb riots if a depression ensues. Congress members were threatened with physical martial law last week after they refused to pass the bailout bill at the first time of asking.

Roberts Predicts Breakdown
In January, Paul Craig Roberts predicted a “real serious breakdown” of the global economy as a result of the overissuance of dollars and the Fed pumping liquidity into the markets.

January Warning Of “Financial Train Wreck”
Also in January we warned that the stock market was grossly overvalued due to the ceaseless inflation of the dollar and that a “financial train wreck” would arrive unless Yuppies opted for a soft landing immediately.

“Facing the reality of the fact that the stock market is grossly overvalued due to the weakness of the dollar and is due a severe correction seems impossible to accept for the yuppies who have buried their heads in the sand and consumed establishment propaganda that the economy was “in good shape” for the past three years,” we wrote, adding that Bernanke and Paulson had instead chosen to “pillage America for their own crooked agenda” which would lead to “economic chaos and a possible depression”.

The pillaging has now begun with the ex-CEO of Goldman Sachs being appointed to oversee the banker bailout.
www . prisonplanet . com

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The depth of your condescention, rude behaviour and complete ingnorance have no boundaries.

Your solutions are non existant, your argument is insults and your class is "out for lunch".

I am not american. Its impossible to avoid the effects of this sort of news and its relevance if even 10% likely is paramount!
Mind your own business.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Mind your own business.
Oh great another ingnorant "A" type personality. Im on the internet fool,i cant go anywhere its a public forum. If you dont have anything to CONTRIBUTE either for or against then LEAVE.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Oh great another ingnorant "A" type personality. Im on the internet fool,i cant go anywhere its a public forum. If you dont have anything to CONTRIBUTE either for or against then LEAVE.
This is no place for your conspiracy theorist bullsh*t articles and videos... There is no concrete proof behind any of this crap you've posted from a reputable source. All these hicks and white trash people talking about gas chambers and ninja trucks... spew your America hate somewhere else.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If he hated America why would he be posting this stuff?

Prove him wrong timberlaker.

You're the one looking like a hick

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
And you're contributing? To what? A big pile of shit? No one wants you posting this crap here. Go back to your third world country.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
If he hated America why would he be posting this stuff?

Prove him wrong timberlaker.

You're the one looking like a hick
Just look at the people talking in those videos for f*cks sake... They have about 4 teeth and 12 brain cells between them...

You could find a more appropriate forum for this crap is all I'm saying... like joining the drunk guy I see on 6th avenue every morning talking about conspiracy theories and asking why half his brain is missing.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
No reasone to go digging Y2K bunkers yet, but on the same note some germans didnt know about the concentration camps that were just a few miles outside their villages, mainly because they didnt want to know.

I dont think the government is dumb enough to start taking us hostage on some large scale, if they tried, think WACO, but this time we would actually be shooting back.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm dying to know why these nutjobs think the government wants to kill American citizens... and what "type" will they go after first? Blacks? Illegal Mexicans? Or are we just going to try to polish of the Jews that Hitler missed?

Seriously... Find something to do to contribute to society, otherwise chew on a shotgun. I could care less.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didnt actually watch the videos, I'm just quite familiar with the material.

Ad Hominem consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

I was unaware of this board having an official and political stance that could not be questioned.

Quit the "Golly my Gubment woulndt do dat der crap" attitude.
Offer a real arguement or counter evidence, or your input is nothing but an irritant

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Ok... I have definitive proof that you masturbated last night while thinking of a man dressed in a ballerina outfit sucking pancake syrup off your nutsack...

So that's just a fact until you disprove that right?

Shady sources, bad information... I don't need to disprove anything.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok... I have definitive proof that you masturbated last night while thinking of a man dressed in a ballerina outfit sucking pancake syrup off your nutsack...

So that's just a fact until you disprove that right?

Shady sources, bad information... I don't need to disprove anything.
Nice ad hominem again.

Well if you doubt the credibility of the presented material then just say so and leave it at that.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
OMG, last nite I had the most amazing dream... LOLZ... A HOT MAN (he wuz sooo buff) was tonguing my balls while I dripped pancake syrup all over em... It wuz so awesome. I woke up with a boner, and I'm in the fourth week uv mah Superdrol cycle.
Here's my source.

bigdude08

bigdude08

Awards
Do you realize that the American Military is made up of American citizens who have American moms, dads, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, daughters, sons, and grandparents. If this stuff ever happened, me and none of the people i served with would ever do this to American citizens. We still hold elections, most of the civilian population own guns, and as stated before the Military is made up of American citizens with civilian family and friends. So if this ever happened, trust me, it would take about a 5 min revolution to end it all.

And one final question, whos really pedaling fear, the government or these conspiracy theory groups?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Do you realize that the American Military is made up of American citizens who have American moms, dads, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts, daughters, sons, and grandparents. If this stuff ever happened, me and none of the people i served with would ever do this to American citizens. We still hold elections, most of the civilian population own guns, and as stated before the Military is made up of American citizens with civilian family and friends. So if this ever happened, trust me, it would take about a 5 min revolution to end it all.

And one final question, whos really pedaling fear, the government or these conspiracy theory groups?
These guys.

Seriously... You guys are doing a huge disservice to the American men and woman sacrificing for this country. I have a huge problem with that.

With that said, I'm out.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
These guys.

Seriously... You guys are doing a huge disservice to the American men and woman sacrificing for this country. I have a huge problem with that.

With that said, I'm out.
We do not intend to speak for them, nor do we assume they would harm US citizens.

But when you sell the public on the idea that abandoning freedom is safety, and that those who oppose the idea are dangerous, you wont have a hard time finding people willing to enforce rediculous laws.

I strongly disagree with the war, to me it is a complete joke; but the men and women out fighting obviously think otherwise or they wouldnt keep fighting. So I really admire their intent. I appreciate their concern for us.

But anyways, Timberlaker, Listening to your intellegent and eloquently worded insights on this has been a real treat. You're quite the gentleman. Thank you for gracing this thread with your presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.