Reaper X: 7 month transformation without steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This pic was taken of me in Hawaii back in Oct '07. I was over 180lbs, I think probably close to 186lbs if not higher, 18-19% bodyfat and smooth with no vascularity. I have no actual stats on this as I didn't have a machine to monitor any of it. Case in point, I was heavy, smooth, and overweight.

This pic was taken at the very end of April at 173lbs and roughly at 9-10% bodyfat after cutting since Oct '07.

I didn't use steroids of any kind. My supplementation was clean food, basics, and hard work.

I posted my Hawaii pic in my energy drink thread back last year and I didn't hide the fact that I was heavy.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
This is for all the shlt talkers who claim my pics are fake, yet don't have any of their own.

I posted my Hawaii pic in my energy drink thread back last year and I didn't hide the fact that I was heavy.

If ur gonna talk trash, post your pic first.
I suppose this is directed at me? I didn't talk "shlt", I just don't think it's you, considering you've posted pictures including head shots before...and now you won't. I've posted plenty of pics of myself.

It's somewhat difficult to see your build in the Hurley shirt.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
not really you, I've gotten plenty of comments prior to yours actually.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
not really you, I've gotten plenty of comments prior to yours actually.
O ok, cool. Well either way, I'd love to be as shredded as the pic on the top right. That's just nutty.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm an endo. It is extremely hard. I think I held that condition for about a week, then gained some slight water/fat. I need to get back to that point though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice cut Reap. Why did you let yourself balloon up initially? I assume you had been lifting before that (the fat pic, that is)?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
bulking plus I was drinking too much alcohol and that was how I was in college, esp towards the end of college. I had a dirty diet. My carbs were way too high. I'll be the first to admit. I had some decent muscle under all the fat I just was too stressed at the time.

I looked like crap at Hawaii on that cruise since I was so heavy. That's really what forced me to start slowly cutting to be honest.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell if my left lat is smaller or if it is because my arms are not equal height. Anyways, whatever.

Attachments

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
If ur gonna talk trash, post your pic first.
i don't anyone has the right to talk trash here.
your transformation would be impressive even for a steroid user.
and you did it naturally!!! good work!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
looking good! (no homo) Kudos!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the transormation! Just comes to show what a good diet and training can do for you.
Next time some supplement advert is telling me I need Product X to lose weight/gain muscle, I'll kick myself and think of how you did it ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
reaper does the juice for sure!!111!!!!1!!one

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha just kiddin bro.
Nice transformation....i remeber when you first came here with that dam grill AVI, that shyt was funny, the hating started, the flab fell off....good times.

Time to lean bulk eh?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
haha just kiddin bro.
Nice transformation....i remeber when you first came here with that dam grill AVI, that shyt was funny, the hating started, the flab fell off....good times.

Time to lean bulk eh?
good times indeed. lol.

I started focusing a lot of back width b/c in '06 some chic was saying something about my back, but my front looks better. I don't remember exactly what it was. This was the last semester I was in college so I focused on back width.

Lately I've been trying to gain some back thickness, more in the traps, and biceps.

I'm still not that big, but I'm happier being leaner.....not just for looks, but when I get into high body fat percentages, I was lethargic and felt like crap all the time. That was the biggest thing for me.

I'm trying to stay very lean until around Oct, then I'll clean bulk at 13-14% maximum until March '09, then re-cut again.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
good times indeed. lol.

I started focusing a lot of back width b/c in '06 some chic was saying something about my back, but my front looks better. I don't remember exactly what it was. This was the last semester I was in college so I focused on back width.

Lately I've been trying to gain some back thickness, more in the traps, and biceps.

I'm still not that big, but I'm happier being leaner.....not just for looks, but when I get into high body fat percentages, I was lethargic and felt like crap all the time. That was the biggest thing for me.

I'm trying to stay very lean until around Oct, then I'll clean bulk at 13-14% maximum until March '09, then re-cut again.
sounds like a good plan. KEep us posted at the different stages.
I think your lats are fine, just the hand thing like you said and camera angle.

I HIGHLY recomend DB rows for width and depth. I love them! always start with them now rather than deads which drain the hell outta me. also, no deads=no bulky waistline.

For traps, go with Face Pulls, google it. Theyre great.

Also width, straight arm pulldowns.

Thats some good stuff there, take it for a run.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice transformation, well done

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hell of a transformation! You gotta be proud as hell of that...

Good luck with your gaining phase this winter!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I'm an endo. It is extremely hard. I think I held that condition for about a week, then gained some slight water/fat. I need to get back to that point though.
Good job.

I'm an endo, and I know about the difficulty. I haven't been "cut" since 99/2000, and even then I wasn't as vascular.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for the positive comments and feedback.I appreciate it.

-reaperx

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
you look ****in great dude. shredded as all hell. it goes to show what hard work and determination can accomplish.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
well reaper, since no one else has called you out on it, i guess i will.....
Hows the weels...?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
As a fellow endo, I now see the potential that our bodytype has.

Thanks for the motivation, nice work Reap.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Well, aside from the fact I haven't got a clue what condition you really were before I can say that you look good now so keep it up mate.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
well reaper, since no one else has called you out on it, i guess i will.....
Hows the weels...?
X2

Also what does "no steroids" mean? LIke no injectable? Or is this a chicken breast and broccoli transformation?

I just ask because didnt you do a furaz cycle, but had to quit half way through because of nose bleeds?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My legs were overpowering before so I lightened the weight and they shunk some.

Wheb I take another picture again ill get a picture of legs.

In re: steroids

I've used 6-bromo before

2 weeks of furaz

3 days of sd

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
So that's what chest striations look like.
I hate you <10% BFers. :rasp: :lol:

Really I'm jealous as hell. I'm going to start working on cutting more from now on.
I'm one of those "anorexic phobics"---Afraid to lose weight. :eek:

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
now, lets get you on a test c and abomb cycle and start some damage! hehe

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I made the mistake of always cutting too fast and wrong so I'd lose quite a bit of muscle.

Def better to do it slowly.

Diet:

Protein: soy milk,steak,beef,chicken,eggs,fish

Fats: fish oil, olive oil, cla

Carbs: fresh veggies/fresh fruits, metamucil if you consider that carb. With that you'll keep a healthy gi tract.

I had a hard time dropping the fat towards the end. No rolled oats, sweet potatos, simple sugars,etc. Keeping it basically only veggies as a carb source is what really was the big thing since I am endo.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Reap, you look amazing (homo) . . . . j/k

I think it's funny when people have to put that (no homo) just to make sure we know that they are hetero . . . or are they?

I want to do a nice slow cut because I have difficulty keeping size unless I train hard, gonna add 10-15 lbs over the next 6 months then work on the cut from Jan-July, nice and easy

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I learned that you don't need to overkill bulking. It is just more work to dial it back down when cutting.

I didn't specifically use any fat burner at the time of the cut. I have some dcp right now though.

As far as keeping muscle and cutting slowly, I just kept intaking protein throughout the day.

The lower my bodyfat the harder it is to not lose any muscle (naturally) for me anyway.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Also too doggcrapp said he got to 245 @6'0" naturally which is pretty damn impressive, so I'd like to see just how far I can get too.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Amazing progress, man. I started cutting six weeks ago and am putting off steriod use for now. Seeing your before and after definately provided some inspiration for the months to come. :cheers:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i don't want to be identifiable since this is a public forum. esp with discussion of illegal substances.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
discussing is not illegal.

however it does have a potential to create 'probable cause' if need be.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and it helps if they can get a picture of your face as well.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
i don't want to be identifiable since this is a public forum. esp with discussion of illegal substances.

If you have no intention of using, there's no need for discussion. :p

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
If you have no intention of using, there's no need for discussion. :p
Ha, ouch.

Yeh, you look pretty androgenic in that picture bud, I am not convinced AT ALL. Nice transformation with or without, if that is really you.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
actually i am. i really could care less what you think. kk thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 21
Supplements 7
Female Fitness 10
oyvind Anabolics 0