swole210 down sized a bit!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    you say you used CLA, did you take pills or the oil based CLA..just curious but yeah nicely done man...

    I was taking the pill type. Thanks!


  2. wow that is awesome that really inspired me, did you bulk before and you were cutting down from that?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    wow that is awesome that really inspired me, did you bulk before and you were cutting down from that?

    Well.....I did bulk, but it wasn't an intentional bulk, LOL!

    I was eating like a fat pig that I am ! But seriously though, I was not bulking, I was in really bad shape.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Well.....I did bulk, but it wasn't an intentional bulk, LOL!

    I was eating like a fat pig that I am ! But seriously though, I was not bulking, I was in really bad shape.

    We call that unintentional bulking

  5. lol nice man really good did you still workout when you were "fat pig" thats what i want to do transform like that put my start i dont have as much fat you should check out my log.


    j0sh710 Training Log (Time to juice!)
    •   
       


  6. i am actually following the same type of diet you are but its only been close to 3 week, how often was ur cardio?

  7. i bet all your clothes are so baggy now.

  8. still amazing progress... what did you do for abs, they look great!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    i am actually following the same type of diet you are but its only been close to 3 week, how often was ur cardio?
    Cardio started at like 3 times a week, and got up tofive times a week. I alternated between HIT and long distance slower paced cardio sessions. Also I would sometimes do it in the morning, and sometimes I would end up soing it at night, after my lifting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by j0sh710 View Post
    i bet all your clothes are so baggy now.

    Ummm...they "were"!!! I've chunkasized a bit again, due to m overwhelming school and work schedule, but have decided to get back on track this week. I've had a 4 month lay off! I will post my pathetic current pics up, and I will let everyone witness my next tranformation as it is in progress. I am going to post up pics like every two weeks or so, so everyone can track the progress along with me.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    still amazing progress... what did you do for abs, they look great!

    NOTHING! Seriously, I didn't really do much for abs!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    I'm really not sure at what my caloric intake is, as I have been going by portions I'm gonna have to look into that now. Anywho, I have six meals a da, and right now my diet looks kind of like this

    Meal1- 7 eggwhites (1whole egg), 6.5 oz grapefruit, 2 tbl spoons natty peanut butter.

    Meal2- Chicken breast, 18 Almonds

    Meal 3- Chicken breast and either string beans or brocolli, 18 almonds

    Meal 4- 7 egg whites(1 whole egg) 2 tbl spoons natty peanut butter

    Meal5- chicken breast, string beans, 18 Almonds

    Meal 6- Chicken beast, Romain lettuce(Olive oil, Lime and Vniegar) 18 Almonds

    Sometimes meall 6 will have no veggies in it, just chicken and Almonds. I got this type of diet plan form the guys at Scivation, namely Marc, as this is kind of what he is doing( except a hell lot more hard core!!!)

    As for my workout, I was doing full body 3Xwk. It consisted of all free weights, and mostly compound movements! Example:

    Legs: (2 work sets) squats, two sets of stiff legged dead lifts.

    chest: 2 sets Incline BB press, 2 sets flat DB press(or 2 sets of dips)

    Back: 2 sets of bent over BB rows, 2 sets lat pull downs( or body weight+ 25lbs. pull ups), 2 sets behind back shrugs(yeah I do these with my back wo)

    Shoulders: 2 sets military press, 2 sets side DB lateral raises.

    Armsbiceps) 2 sets BB curls or DB curls, 2 sets preacher curls. (triceps) 2 sets over head press, 2 sets rope pull downs.

    My reps varied, as I would change my rep range around depending on how I felt. But generally, I would make one of the workouts a heavy 6-8 rep range, the next workout would be lighter weight, 12-15 reps, and the next would be heavy weight, high 15 reps, by use of drop sets or rest pause method. Now(just my first week soing it) I am following Marc's Hig Reps to Hugeness routine to see how that goes.
    the rest pause method/drop method, so did you basically do a set of 15 reps, and then immediately lower the weight and do your second set?

  13. LOL "down sized a bit" yeah I would say

    If only we could get these bb'rs to learn how to resize and optimize their photos

    Get Irfanview

  14. God damn you've got some impressive lats. And toit like a tiger... Good work.

  15. That diet posted, was that the diet everyday? thanks

  16. Dude that is crazy... nice photos and nice transformation

  17. WOW!!!!

    That is one of the best 2.5 month transformations I have ever seen!!!!

    Mega props!!!!!!!!


  18. You do not know how much finding this thread helped me tonight! I'm on my second day of a diet very similar to yours( mine's the traditional palumbo diet pretty much) and I feel like ASS. Great job and thanks for the motivation! Semper Fi!~

  19. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    THANKS! well as for my diet, I keep it really simple, nothing spectacular. A normal day would be something like:

    Breakfast-Muscle MilkRTD(Banana Creme)
    either a serving of Cashews or Almonds


    Snack-1 cup low fat cottage cheese w/carb control+sugar control strawberry yougurt, and Flax seeds thrown in there


    Lunch-A huge salad(romaine lettuce)
    either grilled chx breast or grilled steak
    Light balsamic Vinigarette

    Snack- 1 scoop ON whey+ 1 scoop All theWhey
    flax seeds thrown in there or a sreving of Almonds, cahsews or peanuts

    Dinner- huge salad (Romaine lettuce)
    either grilled chx or grilled steak
    olive oil, vinegar and lime as dressing

    snack- either another mixed protein shake w/ almonds or
    1 cup cottage cheese w/ splenda and flax seeds.

    I take digestive enzymes after each meal, and also supplement with Fish oil and CLA.

    I know I should be taking in more solid foods, but to make it easy with my time constraints(work , school, gym, other crap..)I throw in the various shakes and try to get some flax seeds and/or Almonds, cashews or peanuts in with them , as to give them some substance and fiber! These meals do however vary some times of course! I eat veggies(mostly Brocolli, peas[all though this is a legume i guess], squash, cauliflower, etc.), in place of the salads sometimes.I will also sometimes throw in an extra snack/ meal like 2 whole eggs+4 whites and a small serving of shredded 2%cheese thrown in. Not the best meal plan, but it has definately worked for me.

    ^^^ U SEE THIS $HIT PEOPLE?! NO FUQQING CARBS! DAS WASSUP! Nice work bro....good diet! Stellar results.

    LOW CARB, HIGH PROTEIN & FATS IS HOW YOU CUT IT UP PIZZZZEOPLE! ;D You just don't need the carbs (can carb up on weekends though to keep some fullness).

  20. Impressive bro ....impressive ! awesome transformation !

  21. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    ^^^ U SEE THIS $HIT PEOPLE?! NO FUQQING CARBS! DAS WASSUP! Nice work bro....good diet! Stellar results.

    LOW CARB, HIGH PROTEIN & FATS IS HOW YOU CUT IT UP PIZZZZEOPLE! ;D You just don't need the carbs (can carb up on weekends though to keep some fullness).

    he has some carbs, with almost every meal including at night not exactly eliminating them completely out of the picture.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    he has some carbs, with almost every meal including at night not exactly eliminating them completely out of the picture.
    Ah, putting my posts under a microscope eh? Fair enough. Yes, he has carbs.....nearly every diet has carbs. My point was he has an extremely LOW amount of carbs (absorbable) as opposed to those diets that others follow that yield marginal (if any) results. Fiber is a carb...but it's not absorbed, so it's not counted.

    My major point: Extremely low carb diets high in protein and moderate to moderate-high fats give fat loss results (when coupled with cardio and working out of course). This thread is a great mini case study for those looking to cut up!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Ah, putting my posts under a microscope eh? Fair enough. Yes, he has carbs.....nearly every diet has carbs. My point was he has an extremely LOW amount of carbs (absorbable) as opposed to those diets that others follow that yield marginal (if any) results. Fiber is a carb...but it's not absorbed, so it's not counted.

    My major point: Extremely low carb diets high in protein and moderate to moderate-high fats give fat loss results (when coupled with cardio and working out of course). This thread is a great mini case study for those looking to cut up!
    hahaha

    right on!

  24. VERY impressive.... wow...

    i need to get my butt in gear!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Search down for a bit
    By Admin in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2015, 08:08 PM
  2. 10 Week Size Surge
    By Sheesh in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:34 AM
  3. FDA cracks down on bogus health claims
    By ndn diablo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 01:28 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 03:32 PM
  5. Lifting for size??????
    By curt2go in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:20 AM
Log in
Log in