swole210 down sized a bit!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Hit is awesome. works so much beter than "dragging it out"
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness


  2. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Hit is awesome. works so much beter than "dragging it out"
    Yeah, you're right about that!!! How is your cut comming along bro? You have any updated pics or stats as of recent? Maybe I should just go check! LOL! I stopped by your thread bout two weeks ago, I'm a loser!
    •   
       


  3. Looking great swole. I dont have the balls to be that serious in the diet department. Keep up the e****lent work

  4. damn looking good swole....this inspires me to really focus more on my diet.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Yeah, you're right about that!!! How is your cut comming along bro? You have any updated pics or stats as of recent? Maybe I should just go check! LOL! I stopped by your thread bout two weeks ago, I'm a loser!
    No your a winner! remember to keep positive! Yees pics have been updated.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  6. Looking great man. It takes a lot of self discipline to do something like that.

    much respect
    Armed to the teeth.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Looking great man. It takes a lot of self discipline to do something like that.

    much respect
    Thanks maifesto!

    Your are certaintly right about it taking a lot of discipline to do something like this!! But that is another aspect of it that I love! I have translated this discipline into all aspects of my life, and I am doing pretty good with everything right now! It is very hard in the beginning, I won't lie, but eventually it becomes a routine, and youdon't even realize it.

  8. great job

  9. How much veggies are you eating a day? I have looked over the "cut diet"before and there is quite a bit of veggies eaten. Are you actually taking down all of them?

    That is where it would break me. I can't eat broccoli 6 times a day..lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    How much veggies are you eating a day? I have looked over the "cut diet"before and there is quite a bit of veggies eaten. Are you actually taking down all of them?

    That is where it would break me. I can't eat broccoli 6 times a day..lol
    LOL! I eat veggies about 4 times a day, and I eat broccoli or sring beans mostly. Sometimes I will have a romain lettuce salad istead though. It's tuff, but once you get used to it, it's easy going.
    •   
       


  11. Hey swole when you start adding size and carbs again I highly advise you look into RPM+NeoVar stack....check out my review Getting Big with AN...Neovar & RPM style

  12. You inspire me......wow, I'm at a lose of words. Amazing....

  13. That is some awesome work bro. How tall are you? You look like from the before pics that you are about my same build. I currently look like the 'old' you.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    That is some awesome work bro. How tall are you? You look like from the before pics that you are about my same build. I currently look like the 'old' you.

    Thanks bro! I am 5'10. Well I have an admission to make.....I lsot my conditioning! Since like early November, my work schedule once again got super hectic! Had a lot of school work to take care of as well! One cheat meal and one day off from the gym, turned to another one, and an other one, ans so on so forth! Then the hollidays came around, and I REALLY indulged:burg::donut:izza:izza::burg:! So I've put a good 14-16 pounds of lard back on!! With tht said, enough is enough, and it's time to get back to where I left off. So with that being said, I will probably start a log to track my progress to get back to where I was, and continue on to surpass it! I have started my dieting allready, but gym starts on Monday 1/7/08! So I'm fat and I'm back, LOL!!

  15. Swole you fat bastage!!! LOL :donut:

    The holidays are the downfall of many a strict eater! I "may be" a tad softer than I was in the fall!

    Hey, anything that you can do once...you can do again!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Thanks bro! I am 5'10. Well I have an admission to make.....I lsot my conditioning! Since like early November, my work schedule once again got super hectic! Had a lot of school work to take care of as well! One cheat meal and one day off from the gym, turned to another one, and an other one, ans so on so forth! Then the hollidays came around, and I REALLY indulged:burg::donut:izza:izza::burg:! So I've put a good 14-16 pounds of lard back on!! With tht said, enough is enough, and it's time to get back to where I left off. So with that being said, I will probably start a log to track my progress to get back to where I was, and continue on to surpass it! I have started my dieting allready, but gym starts on Monday 1/7/08! So I'm fat and I'm back, LOL!!
    Awesome!! I'm looking forward to your log! Could you post a link here when you start it??

  17. Damn bro, I know everybody else has been tellin u this but man this is inspiring. On the real, after lookin at this, I'm anxious to get to the cutting cycle. Right now, I'm on a cycle to gain til I get to about 205 lbs then I'll be on that cutting cycle mode, cut out a lot of fat and I'm about to do what you did. I know it ain't as easy as it sounds, but I'm downnn to do it. hard work pays off.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Swole you fat bastage!!! LOL :donut:

    The holidays are the downfall of many a strict eater! I "may be" a tad softer than I was in the fall!

    Hey, anything that you can do once...you can do again!
    THATS DAMN RIGHT!! I have no doubt what so ever that I will be back in peak condition shortly! Hard work and dedication, thats all it takes....and oh yeah, no more of this:burg::donut:izza: LOLLL!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Awesome!! I'm looking forward to your log! Could you post a link here when you start it??
    I most definitely will bro!! It starts today, 1/7/08!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GoneIn60Secs View Post
    Damn bro, I know everybody else has been tellin u this but man this is inspiring. On the real, after lookin at this, I'm anxious to get to the cutting cycle. Right now, I'm on a cycle to gain til I get to about 205 lbs then I'll be on that cutting cycle mode, cut out a lot of fat and I'm about to do what you did. I know it ain't as easy as it sounds, but I'm downnn to do it. hard work pays off.
    Thanks for the words bro! But you are absolutely right, it takes HARD work, but IT CAN BE DONE no doubt about it! I'm allways joking around with my girl whining that I'm fat, and she's like "yeah, but it is so easy for you to lose that and get back in shape! I hate you, it's soo easy for you!" HECK NO IT'S NOT EAYS!! IT'S EFFING HARD! But.......it's the hard work and dedication part which I can fortunately be good at!

  21. when u were on that cuttin down cycle with all those supplements that u talked about in ur very 1st post, can you post what ur schedule is like for when to take what supplement, if it's not too much to ask for. and also another thing, what kind of dressing do u put on ur salad to keep it healthy? Thx brooo

  22. Damn bro, I'm 5'5" we will see how I do.

  23. wow man, best transformation ive seen, especially in 2.5 months, DAYUMN. good ****

  24. simply amazing!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gsrhtch View Post
    simply amazing!
    Thanks bro! So are you a Devil Dog? I see the Sgt chevrons in your avy! I got out a Sgt, but got promoted to SSGT in Nov. Still IRR.

  26. So swole, what your saying is im leaner than you now?!?!?!?

    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So swole, what your saying is im leaner than you now?!?!?!?


    SILENCE! I'LL KILLL YOUUU!!( in an Achmed "the dead Terrorist" puppet voice) LOL!! Yeah, I guess you are! LOL! I'm back with a vengance though!:dl::squat:! I'm trying to post up picks of me now, but I have to resize them. Stay tuned.......and don't laugh!!!

  28. seriously crazy transformation yo.

    i was very amazed. kinda gay but im thinking of putting this on my wallpaper lol for my cut.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ich1ban View Post
    seriously crazy transformation yo.

    i was very amazed. kinda gay but im thinking of putting this on my wallpaper lol for my cut.

    LOL!!! OH NO.......A MAN CRUSH! I "M OUTA HERE! LOL, J/K! Im trying to put up some recent pics of the DAMAGE I have done in a 2 month layoff, but I have to resize them. Also I was going to start a new thread for my currnet cut, but I am stupid, and don't know in what section of the forum to put them in. Sooo with that said, I guess I'll just kind of keep adding on to this thread. Stay tuned for new pics, and feel free to laugh, make fun of, and flame away!

  30. good job man
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 10 Week Size Surge
    By Sheesh in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 01:34 AM
  2. CPhillips Goes Down... READ!
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 04:59 PM
  3. FDA cracks down on bogus health claims
    By ndn diablo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 02:28 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 04:32 PM
  5. Lifting for size??????
    By curt2go in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:20 AM
Log in
Log in