Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great progress Swole! How often did you carb up? and did you do a 1 day or 2 day carb up?

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego View Post
    Great progress Swole! How often did you carb up? and did you do a 1 day or 2 day carb up?
    Thanks bro! I carb up (usually) once a week. I do a 1 day carb up, but sometimes it kind of plays out into 2 days. FOr example, I might stat carbing up on Saturday night, and continue Sunday morning. Then starting Sunday afternoon, it back to the low stuff!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sick!!! Very impressive Swole!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

impressed here as well, not sure if you mentioned it but how many calories a day are you at?

also you said full body 3x week, what kind of mix of exercises do you throw in, and rep./set range...

Great Job
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    impressed here as well, not sure if you mentioned it but how many calories a day are you at?

also you said full body 3x week, what kind of mix of exercises do you throw in, and rep./set range...

Great Job
    I'm really not sure at what my caloric intake is, as I have been going by portions I'm gonna have to look into that now. Anywho, I have six meals a da, and right now my diet looks kind of like this

Meal1- 7 eggwhites (1whole egg), 6.5 oz grapefruit, 2 tbl spoons natty peanut butter.

Meal2- Chicken breast, 18 Almonds

Meal 3- Chicken breast and either string beans or brocolli, 18 almonds

Meal 4- 7 egg whites(1 whole egg) 2 tbl spoons natty peanut butter

Meal5- chicken breast, string beans, 18 Almonds

Meal 6- Chicken beast, Romain lettuce(Olive oil, Lime and Vniegar) 18 Almonds

Sometimes meall 6 will have no veggies in it, just chicken and Almonds. I got this type of diet plan form the guys at Scivation, namely Marc, as this is kind of what he is doing( except a hell lot more hard core!!!)

As for my workout, I was doing full body 3Xwk. It consisted of all free weights, and mostly compound movements! Example:

Legs: (2 work sets) squats, two sets of stiff legged dead lifts.

chest: 2 sets Incline BB press, 2 sets flat DB press(or 2 sets of dips)

Back: 2 sets of bent over BB rows, 2 sets lat pull downs( or body weight+ 25lbs. pull ups), 2 sets behind back shrugs(yeah I do these with my back wo)

Shoulders: 2 sets military press, 2 sets side DB lateral raises.

Armsbiceps) 2 sets BB curls or DB curls, 2 sets preacher curls. (triceps) 2 sets over head press, 2 sets rope pull downs.

My reps varied, as I would change my rep range around depending on how I felt. But generally, I would make one of the workouts a heavy 6-8 rep range, the next workout would be lighter weight, 12-15 reps, and the next would be heavy weight, high 15 reps, by use of drop sets or rest pause method. Now(just my first week soing it) I am following Marc's Hig Reps to Hugeness routine to see how that goes.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great JOB!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    I'm really not sure at what my caloric intake is, as I have been going by portions I'm gonna have to look into that now. Anywho, I have six meals a da, and right now my diet looks kind of like this

Meal1- 7 eggwhites (1whole egg), 6.5 oz grapefruit, 2 tbl spoons natty peanut butter.

Meal2- Chicken breast, 18 Almonds

Meal 3- Chicken breast and either string beans or brocolli, 18 almonds

Meal 4- 7 egg whites(1 whole egg) 2 tbl spoons natty peanut butter

Meal5- chicken breast, string beans, 18 Almonds

Meal 6- Chicken beast, Romain lettuce(Olive oil, Lime and Vniegar) 18 Almonds

Sometimes meall 6 will have no veggies in it, just chicken and Almonds. I got this type of diet plan form the guys at Scivation, namely Marc, as this is kind of what he is doing( except a hell lot more hard core!!!)

As for my workout, I was doing full body 3Xwk. It consisted of all free weights, and mostly compound movements! Example:

Legs: (2 work sets) squats, two sets of stiff legged dead lifts.

chest: 2 sets Incline BB press, 2 sets flat DB press(or 2 sets of dips)

Back: 2 sets of bent over BB rows, 2 sets lat pull downs( or body weight+ 25lbs. pull ups), 2 sets behind back shrugs(yeah I do these with my back wo)

Shoulders: 2 sets military press, 2 sets side DB lateral raises.

Armsbiceps) 2 sets BB curls or DB curls, 2 sets preacher curls. (triceps) 2 sets over head press, 2 sets rope pull downs.

My reps varied, as I would change my rep range around depending on how I felt. But generally, I would make one of the workouts a heavy 6-8 rep range, the next workout would be lighter weight, 12-15 reps, and the next would be heavy weight, high 15 reps, by use of drop sets or rest pause method. Now(just my first week soing it) I am following Marc's Hig Reps to Hugeness routine to see how that goes.
    great, how long does it take to finish your workout, do you feel burnt out by the end

one more thing you eat alot of chicken breast which i did as well at one point, do you do anything to change them up as far flavor or anything else. when i used to be up to the third chicken breast a day it just tasted like rubber lmao
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.92%

awesome transformation bro. what time do you typically get to the gym? and what do you eat pre/ PWO?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.75%

WOW.....you look amazing...........
    RIP Ryan, :(
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    WOW.....you look amazing...........
    THANKS! Here is one from this weekend, I felt not as tight as a cuople of weeks ago, but I did cheat a lot more on my cheat day these past couple of weeks, heizza: :donut: he! My huge jump in appetite that I have gotten here recently, has made my cheat/refeed crab up days, a whole lot more sinful ,LOL!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StellaArtois View Post
    great, how long does it take to finish your workout, do you feel burnt out by the end

one more thing you eat alot of chicken breast which i did as well at one point, do you do anything to change them up as far flavor or anything else. when i used to be up to the third chicken breast a day it just tasted like rubber lmao
    This type of workout I would try and complete in 1 hour. As far as the chicken, I try different ways to falvor/spice it up. Right now I am using Mrs. Dash Chipotle mix, and freshley sueezed limes. I let them marinate for a whole entire day, and then George Forman them up. This week I will be throwing in Talapia, to change things up a bit.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

woops, forgot to add something bout the chicken breasts. When I marinate them, I take a fork, and stab the crap out of them, LOL! Seriously though, kind of like aerating them. It helps with the falvor alot, and I think it make s them more tender as well. Hope this helps
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    awesome transformation bro. what time do you typically get to the gym? and what do you eat pre/ PWO?
    I typically get to the gym around 7pm. I usaully have eggs and a few tbl spoons of Natty PB, or chicken and almonds. Then I start chugging my second Gallon of BCAA infused and flavored water.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.55%

For fear of sounding repetitive, I won't congratulate you.

Nah just kidding... damn man, that's mind blowing... I wouldn't be able to do that without other types of supplements!
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    For fear of sounding repetitive, I won't congratulate you.

Nah just kidding... damn man, that's mind blowing... I wouldn't be able to do that without other types of supplements!
    LOL! For fear of sounding repetitive my self, muchas Gracias ! Yeh, I myself am very, very happy that I was able to do this with out "other" types of supplements! I have gotten pretty damn lean in the past, but used anabolics along with more hard core type thermogenic products(triacana w/ECA for example), along with the anobolic products. This transformation pretty much has ended my desires to mess around with any more "hormonal" anabolic products. I feel pretty good where I am at right now, and if I can maintain this, I'll be happy!
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

one more for the night

Sorry, but figured I'd add one more pick from tonight
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Sorry, but figured I'd add one more pick from tonight
    Hey swole hows that for a response to you beeing diced as hell, huh?

HAHA jk . You keep getting leaner and leaner. You gonna try and get in any shows this next year?

Seeing you get leaner and leaner only makes me more pumped for my CKD December 20th. I hope come March 1 can I be as diced as you are.
  18. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hey swole hows that for a response to you beeing diced as hell, huh?

HAHA jk . You keep getting leaner and leaner. You gonna try and get in any shows this next year?

Seeing you get leaner and leaner only makes me more pumped for my CKD December 20th. I hope come March 1 can I be as diced as you are.
    LMAO!! Thats the best response I have gotten so far bro! LOL!! I'm glad that I help can get you hyped up and pumped for your up comming cut! And you will definately be where I'm at right now, come March first!! In matter of fact, you should show me up, and whoop my conditioning!! If my fat ass did, IT CAN BE DONE!! It's funy that yo ask about the show thing, cause I haven't even thought about it, but people in the gym keep asking me if I'm prepping for a show. I tell them no, and they ask why I am getting so lean for then, and I just say cause I wanted to do it for myself. But yeah, I haven't thought about trying to step on a stage
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Swole,
    Do you consume any carbs after your workouts at all? and how many times a week do you cardio? I find it very difficult to train myself not to take in carbs Post workout
  20. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey Swole,
    Do you consume any carbs after your workouts at all? and how many times a week do you cardio? I find it very difficult to train myself not to take in carbs Post workout
    No not really. About all the carbs I'll have is what ever is in my natty PB or Almonds that I eat with my protein portion during my post workout meal. Sometimes I might have string beans or brocolli, though that is not much carbs. You are right about it being difficult to train your self not to have crabs post workout, because I used to be a big fan of large amounts of carbs post workout. As far as cardio, I usually do cardio about 4-5 times a week. I been tryin to shoot for five, but it doesn't allways work out that way, LOL! I was recently just doing low intesity cardio for 30-40 minutes in the am, and also 20 minutes low intesity cardio post workout. I am switching it up now,and adding in some HIT cardio in there again. I have allways been a big fan of HIT cardio, but have to work my self back into sprinting shape so that I won't pull or tear something like I did with my hamstring once.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hit is awesome. works so much beter than "dragging it out"
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Hit is awesome. works so much beter than "dragging it out"
    Yeah, you're right about that!!! How is your cut comming along bro? You have any updated pics or stats as of recent? Maybe I should just go check! LOL! I stopped by your thread bout two weeks ago, I'm a loser!
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.05%

Looking great swole. I dont have the balls to be that serious in the diet department. Keep up the excellent work
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.62%

damn looking good swole....this inspires me to really focus more on my diet.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Yeah, you're right about that!!! How is your cut comming along bro? You have any updated pics or stats as of recent? Maybe I should just go check! LOL! I stopped by your thread bout two weeks ago, I'm a loser!
    No your a winner! remember to keep positive! Yees pics have been updated.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.11%

Looking great man. It takes a lot of self discipline to do something like that.

much respect
    Armed to the teeth.
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    Looking great man. It takes a lot of self discipline to do something like that.

much respect
    Thanks maifesto!

Your are certaintly right about it taking a lot of discipline to do something like this!! But that is another aspect of it that I love! I have translated this discipline into all aspects of my life, and I am doing pretty good with everything right now! It is very hard in the beginning, I won't lie, but eventually it becomes a routine, and youdon't even realize it.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.32%

great job
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.96%

How much veggies are you eating a day? I have looked over the "cut diet"before and there is quite a bit of veggies eaten. Are you actually taking down all of them?

That is where it would break me. I can't eat broccoli 6 times a day..lol
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    How much veggies are you eating a day? I have looked over the "cut diet"before and there is quite a bit of veggies eaten. Are you actually taking down all of them?

That is where it would break me. I can't eat broccoli 6 times a day..lol
    LOL! I eat veggies about 4 times a day, and I eat broccoli or sring beans mostly. Sometimes I will have a romain lettuce salad istead though. It's tuff, but once you get used to it, it's easy going.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey swole when you start adding size and carbs again I highly advise you look into RPM+NeoVar stack....check out my review Getting Big with AN...Neovar & RPM style
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.5%

You inspire me......wow, I'm at a lose of words. Amazing....
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%

That is some awesome work bro. How tall are you? You look like from the before pics that you are about my same build. I currently look like the 'old' you.
  34. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragon View Post
    That is some awesome work bro. How tall are you? You look like from the before pics that you are about my same build. I currently look like the 'old' you.

Thanks bro! I am 5'10. Well I have an admission to make.....I lsot my conditioning! Since like early November, my work schedule once again got super hectic! Had a lot of school work to take care of as well! One cheat meal and one day off from the gym, turned to another one, and an other one, ans so on so forth! Then the hollidays came around, and I REALLY indulged:burg::donut:izza:izza::burg:! So I've put a good 14-16 pounds of lard back on!! With tht said, enough is enough, and it's time to get back to where I left off. So with that being said, I will probably start a log to track my progress to get back to where I was, and continue on to surpass it! I have started my dieting allready, but gym starts on Monday 1/7/08! So I'm fat and I'm back, LOL!!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Swole you fat bastage!!! LOL :donut:

The holidays are the downfall of many a strict eater! I "may be" a tad softer than I was in the fall!

Hey, anything that you can do once...you can do again!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks bro! I am 5'10. Well I have an admission to make.....I lsot my conditioning! Since like early November, my work schedule once again got super hectic! Had a lot of school work to take care of as well! One cheat meal and one day off from the gym, turned to another one, and an other one, ans so on so forth! Then the hollidays came around, and I REALLY indulged:burg::donut:izza:izza::burg:! So I've put a good 14-16 pounds of lard back on!! With tht said, enough is enough, and it's time to get back to where I left off. So with that being said, I will probably start a log to track my progress to get back to where I was, and continue on to surpass it! I have started my dieting allready, but gym starts on Monday 1/7/08! So I'm fat and I'm back, LOL!!
    Awesome!! I'm looking forward to your log! Could you post a link here when you start it??
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Damn bro, I know everybody else has been tellin u this but man this is inspiring. On the real, after lookin at this, I'm anxious to get to the cutting cycle. Right now, I'm on a cycle to gain til I get to about 205 lbs then I'll be on that cutting cycle mode, cut out a lot of fat and I'm about to do what you did. I know it ain't as easy as it sounds, but I'm downnn to do it. hard work pays off.
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Swole you fat bastage!!! LOL :donut:

The holidays are the downfall of many a strict eater! I "may be" a tad softer than I was in the fall!

Hey, anything that you can do once...you can do again!
    THATS DAMN RIGHT!! I have no doubt what so ever that I will be back in peak condition shortly! Hard work and dedication, thats all it takes....and oh yeah, no more of this:burg::donut:izza: LOLLL!!!
  39. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awesome!! I'm looking forward to your log! Could you post a link here when you start it??
    I most definitely will bro!! It starts today, 1/7/08!
  40. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GoneIn60Secs View Post
    Damn bro, I know everybody else has been tellin u this but man this is inspiring. On the real, after lookin at this, I'm anxious to get to the cutting cycle. Right now, I'm on a cycle to gain til I get to about 205 lbs then I'll be on that cutting cycle mode, cut out a lot of fat and I'm about to do what you did. I know it ain't as easy as it sounds, but I'm downnn to do it. hard work pays off.
    Thanks for the words bro! But you are absolutely right, it takes HARD work, but IT CAN BE DONE no doubt about it! I'm allways joking around with my girl whining that I'm fat, and she's like "yeah, but it is so easy for you to lose that and get back in shape! I hate you, it's soo easy for you!" HECK NO IT'S NOT EAYS!! IT'S EFFING HARD! But.......it's the hard work and dedication part which I can fortunately be good at!

Similar Forum Threads

1. 10 Week Size Surge
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:34 AM
  2. CPhillips Goes Down... READ!
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 03:59 PM
  3. FDA cracks down on bogus health claims
    By ndn diablo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1