I have alot of work to do.

extremefighter

Awards
It is almost spring time and I have alot of work to do. 5 10 - about 240lbs
Thanks for the input and good luck to all of you.

Attachments

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know man, you are looking pretty lean already. Great work. :cheers: Start cutting soon and you'll easily be ripped for summer. Just get your cardio on.:run:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Lookin' good bro. Alot of work as in get cut up and lose 5 -10 pounds for summer or a fight... or bulk/gain 5-10 pounds?

What kind of fighting do you do? I am looking for a place to train here in AZ. It's my goal to fight 3 amature fights and get at least 2 out of 3 wins.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you look very good man ... would like to see some more pics .. what are your goals?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
**** you dude, you look great:thumbsup: even if you dont cut. I am hoping to get to where your are in like a year or two

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
extreme--do you mind posting your diet and split and also your aas experience?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Damn man, not what I was expecting. You look great. You're only a few pounds from getting to that next level that 99.9% of bodybuilders never get to. Good luck man, and great work.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Damn man, not what I was expecting. You look great. You're only a few pounds from getting to that next level that 99.9% of bodybuilders never get to. Good luck man, and great work.
Ditto...

You look great, man!

extremefighter

Awards
Thanks everyone for your kind words, and my hat goes off to all of you who takes the chance, opens themselves to criticism to and posts their pic. Regarding AAS, my typical cycle is 250mg tren, 600mg test cyp a week. I have also done MRs IGF-1 and some GH, loved MRs IGF-1 it was amazing. Lifting twice a day (40 minutes per) is the key for me.

My next cycle will be 250mg tren eth, 400 eq week and 40mg of Turanabol ED (for about two months then switch to a new stack). My cycles are 6 months on and 6 months off. I have never been really lean and (7-8%) would like to get to 240lbs at about 7% BF. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I cut out the test this cycle to get leaner and cut the estrogen conversation and will see what happens.

<o:p> </o:p>

Yes I really do train MMA and go against some professionals in training sessions. I would like to fight for cash this year just for the experience.

<o:p> </o:p>

Any suggestions on getting really cut? Thanks again guys

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
can you post your routine more in depth?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I cut out the test this cycle to get leaner and cut the estrogen conversation and will see what happens.

<O:p
i strongly recommend against this especially with tren ... use an AI like adex or aromasin to cut down the estro but don't ditch the test you'll hate yourself for it

if you are THAT concerned use prop AND an AI

extremefighter

Awards
Thanks for the advice Glenihan. I will just give the no test a try, I've always heard use test in all your cycles. But I would like to try just a month or so and see what happens. What is AI?

Undertaker - I like the Yates approach heavy with few sets. The only time I really grow is when I hit the gym twice a day for about 40 minutes a shot. Here is an example of my chest and shoulder workouts.
Day 1
I . Chest
a) Incline bench
225 X 10 (warmup with some pec dec)
315 X 8-10
365 X 3-5
b) Hammer flat bench - 3-5 plates 3 sets
c) flat dumbells
100's X 15-20 (2-3 sets)
d) pullovers
100's X 10 (2-3 sets)
II. Shoulders
a)Ant delt dumbell raises
75lb X 7 (superset) 50lbs dumbell (superset 50 cable)
b) Lateral raises
c) Smith Military
225 lbs warmup
315 X 10
335 X 5

Hope this helps bro

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
if I did that I would destroy my shoulders. dont your shoulders start to get sore after you work your chest earlier that day?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice Glenihan. I will just give the no test a try, I've always heard use test in all your cycles. But I would like to try just a month or so and see what happens. What is AI?

Undertaker - I like the Yates approach heavy with few sets. The only time I really grow is when I hit the gym twice a day for about 40 minutes a shot. Here is an example of my chest and shoulder workouts.
Day 1
I . Chest
a) Incline bench
225 X 10 (warmup with some pec dec)
315 X 8-10
365 X 3-5
b) Hammer flat bench - 3-5 plates 3 sets
c) flat dumbells
100's X 15-20 (2-3 sets)
d) pullovers
100's X 10 (2-3 sets)
II. Shoulders
a)Ant delt dumbell raises
b) Lateral raises
c) Smith Military
225 lbs warmup
315 X 10
335 X 5

Hope this helps bro
its your body and you've clearly done well with it ... but i REALLY think you'll regret not using some test ... an AI like arimidex, letro, or aromasin will kill basically ALL of the bloat and you'll still get the benefits of feeling great and not losing your entire libido

extremefighter

Awards
Thanks again for the advice Glenihan. Its been a long time since I did a cycle with no test. I just started this one about 2 weeks ago after a six month off cycle period. I just want to give it a try. I ve already gained about 10 pounds and lost some fat. I will keep you posted. I did liquidex at about 1mg a day and still seamed to get the bloat from test. Maybe the liquidex was underdosed.

Undertaker - My shoulders are fine, they only get sore when I barbell flat bench or when I fight and someone is cranking on my shoulders trying to submit me.

Peace guys

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talk about "Chemical Muscle Enhancement"....A lot of work to do?. Your crazy, relax!...Eat some Doughnuts!!!!, Have a Pizza!. You look really lean to me...and big!

The Reporter

Awards
I hate big guys who can fight. Seriously, keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you think is lean.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
whatever ur doing, it works.:cheers:

that pic is my goal for 5 years from now.
keep us updated.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, a lot of work to do...Fucker!

hehe, jk good job. One day when I put down the jelly doughnut i'll be there.

DSM69

Awards
If you have alot of work to do I don't want to know what u would say about me Im the same 5'10 240 but alot more fat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3