- 06-11-2012, 02:28 PM
- 06-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Thanks everyone! I've only been doing deads since this past August and I'm always trying to improve. Seems almost impossible for me to keep my chest up when pulling this heavy. My back never hurts despite the way it rounded in this video. For all I know my form might have improved by now but I have no way of knowing unless I record myself again. And I haven't been doing as many heavy squats and deads as I used to.
- 06-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Great job. Like the previous post, Have that chest out from the get go. No strap is a plus. Keep it up. Try hitting some deads from the shins in a Cage rack to help with your sticking point. Should be able to use little more weight.
06-18-2012, 11:19 AM
10-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Good ish mayne..I been stuck at 495 for months this is where I plateau some bIg weight !
Similar Forum Threads
- By 16gamer in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:22 PM
- By powersquat 23 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2008, 08:26 AM
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-18-2008, 01:37 PM
- By khan8 in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2006, 08:32 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2002, 03:02 PM