superman15 pics as of now

superman15

Banned
Awards
Please Critique. I have been working out for 4 years seriously. No steroids. I am 207 lbs 6'3. I am 18 years old. Do my shoulders not look narrow to you? i feel that way for some reason or maybe its in my head. Do you think my bones will grow more? or do i look like my body has built a solid base. thanks. PLease feel free to give me tips or anyinformation you might need or anything at all. thanks.

Attachments

westniles

Awards
I think you have solid base for sure. I would put more emphasis on the shoulders and back.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes you do have a very solid base. Arms actually look pretty good considering you're 6'3. I'm 6'0 even and I wish I had a peak like yours. Yes, shoulders, back, chest, and legs need work, but you will get there. Concentrate on compound movements and eat!!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
your shoulders are fine yet look narrow because your lats suck. doesn't seem like good advice, but if you widen out your lats your shoulders and everything in general should look wider.

arms are damn good, i'd say focus more on back/chest/legs.

Do you do big compound movements? Deadlifts, squats, dips? if not that will thicken you up fast.

Also you have to keep in mind you're gonna need a lot more muscle to look big as you're 6'3" than the average 5'10" guy. Youve built a great base, keep working at it!

superman15

Banned
Awards
So skeletal bone wise thats probably how much i will grow out, right? I am asking this because i have a cycle of m1t and 4 ad with pct ready to go. thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I REALLY don't suggest doing a PH cycle at 18. My brother shot up and thickened up slightly when he was 19 or so. Not saying that you can shoot up much more, but why risk it, IMHO just hit some solid compound movements, read Iron Addict's articles, and EAT, and you should definitely be able to put on some more quality mass.

ManBeast

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Do what Manbeast says. You have plenty of your own test. Workout and eat like an animal, thats all you need for now.

SonOfThor

Awards
I'd say pretty impressive for someone young and drug free! Keep up the good work, and don't jump into the androgens just yet!

superman15

Banned
Awards
thanks for yalls replies, you helped me out a bunch. i appreciate it.