I want to get away from 'bruce lee' like physique (pics), advice? - AnabolicMinds.com

I want to get away from 'bruce lee' like physique (pics), advice?

  1. New Member
    rkc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    2049

    Reputation

    I want to get away from 'bruce lee' like physique (pics), advice?


    I'm scronny, always have been. I'm realize I'm not even close to Bruce Lee's physique but my friends say I have a nice ripness like him.

    Anyways, I'm getting bored with lifting, my gains are at a hault and I've been stuck at this look and lift forever, and am looking for advice for new ideas in terms of supplements or routines and diet. I've tried it all it seems in routines: EDT, kettlebells, 20 rep squats, countless hit routines, bear program with 3000k diet, circuit training, german volume training, static contraction training, olympic lifting, and on and on. I don't respond to any form of creatine either and from experience have realized 99% of supps out there are absolute crap. The only thing I really took that was considered a decent supp was I ran a cycle of h-drol (see below). I was thinking about epi recently with nolva. Also looking into primordial performance supps. Whatever I do though I research it out like crazy so don't think I am doing this blindly. Anyways, just thought I'd post to share my before and after as well as get advice on what you guys think I could benefit from.
    [from the link below]
    left pic: me on average. no supps except protein shakes. ok to crappy diet. lifting 3x a week.

    right pic: good, clean diet. after 5 week h-drol cycle with liver support.
    SITE: (sorry i dont have 50 posts and can't make links, so make sure you move all these letters closer together for a link)
    w w w. angelfire.com/oh5/swr/bblifting. h t m l


    advice, thoughts?

  2. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1659

    Reputation

    Hdrol is more of a cutting compound so the 4-5lb gain you made during the cycle is pretty normal and you're not really going to gain any more weight.

    Rather than looking for another PH to run concentrate on gaining lean weight naturally. If you didn't gain on a 3000 calorie diet then up it to 3500 for 2 weeks and reassess where you are. If you are still not gaining then up the calories to 4000. If you can't take in that many calories cleanly then look into a weight gainer so you can just have a couple of shakes during the day.

    Without knowing how many calories your body needs to consume in order to gain lean mass you will be wasting any PHs you take as all that will happen is you will gain weight while on the PH and then lose 99% of it during PCT.
  3. New Member
    rkc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    2049

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Hdrol is more of a cutting compound so the 4-5lb gain you made during the cycle is pretty normal and you're not really going to gain any more weight.

    Rather than looking for another PH to run concentrate on gaining lean weight naturally. If you didn't gain on a 3000 calorie diet then up it to 3500 for 2 weeks and reassess where you are. If you are still not gaining then up the calories to 4000. If you can't take in that many calories cleanly then look into a weight gainer so you can just have a couple of shakes during the day.

    Without knowing how many calories your body needs to consume in order to gain lean mass you will be wasting any PHs you take as all that will happen is you will gain weight while on the PH and then lose 99% of it during PCT.
    Thanks, you're absolutely right I do need to bulk up the calories. I was logging last semester at 3000 calories a day and that was incredibly difficult with my schedule. 2 years ago I logged again but at 4000 a day and that was a horrible experience: looked and felt bloated all the time, always farting, and worst of all I was always tired. I'll try 3000 again, and slowly work up to 3500. But because of my relatively sedentary lifestyle of sitting on my ass most the day studying with only breaks to lift weights I don't think I can go above that w/o it negatively affecting my studies.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    sub001's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    175

    Reputation

    Make sure the calories are the right kind at the right time and if you're substituting shakes, it's usually best if they aren't ALL whey. You look like you have a ridiculously fast metabolism so like suggested above eat and eat and eat. Try going back to basics if you're stuck in the gym. I always find going back to simple routines helps refresh me on a bulk. Like just doing big compound exercises and not doing a lot of volume or stupid pump exercises. Preacher curls have their place, but chins, heavy rows, and deadlifts will pack on more mass to your arms than that. And if it makes you feel any better I think you're a little more beefy than bruce lee haha, I hate his physique, looks weird to me. Maybe it's his haircut too.

    A lot of people also feel lethargic from consuming too much of something like too many carbs or too much protein at once, maybe have more meals with smaller portions spaced out?
  5. Senior Member
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    1091

    Reputation

    this is extremely ghetto but the easiest way to add weight.. but lets face it how many times do u wanna eat a meal and it has 15-20 grams protien. you cant fix steak potatoes and rice and take it to work to eat 3 times during ur shift... you usually end up getting food which has 15-25 grams protien..

    add a fruit punch flavored whey shake and 3 peanut butter oreos per meal.... best bulking idea ive done... I went from 176-190 now im gettin as toned as i want at 186 thts 10 pounds of an extremely easy diet.
  6. New Member
    rkc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    2049

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    Make sure the calories are the right kind at the right time and if you're substituting shakes, it's usually best if they aren't ALL whey. You look like you have a ridiculously fast metabolism so like suggested above eat and eat and eat. Try going back to basics if you're stuck in the gym. I always find going back to simple routines helps refresh me on a bulk. Like just doing big compound exercises and not doing a lot of volume or stupid pump exercises. Preacher curls have their place, but chins, heavy rows, and deadlifts will pack on more mass to your arms than that. And if it makes you feel any better I think you're a little more beefy than bruce lee haha, I hate his physique, looks weird to me. Maybe it's his haircut too.

    A lot of people also feel lethargic from consuming too much of something like too many carbs or too much protein at once, maybe have more meals with smaller portions spaced out?
    Whey *isolate* is my main source of protein in the form of powders, so no problem there. I will definately have to split my meals up more. This is key because if I eat a lot in one sitting I'm so tired afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    this is extremely ghetto but the easiest way to add weight.. but lets face it how many times do u wanna eat a meal and it has 15-20 grams protien. you cant fix steak potatoes and rice and take it to work to eat 3 times during ur shift... you usually end up getting food which has 15-25 grams protien..

    add a fruit punch flavored whey shake and 3 peanut butter oreos per meal.... best bulking idea ive done... I went from 176-190 now im gettin as toned as i want at 186 thts 10 pounds of an extremely easy diet.
    Great idea on the fruit punch shake, the fruit flavor wouldn't decrease my appetitie like a chocolate shake would.
    A no go on the peanut butter oreos though, I'm trying bulk up not get fat lol. I do eat a good amount of peanut butter sandwiches. Brown rice is my main source of carbs and I'm eating that stuff like crazy. I'm trying to maintaing some ripness while bulking and right now I'm only up to round 2800 calories. Will get to 3000 next week. Any suggestions on a shake? Also, how much fat did you gain when you went to 190, did you still maintain some ripness?
  7. New Member
    rkc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    2049

    Reputation

    Plan so far: core exercises in the weight room (low rep, high weight, little isolations), try to get body weight up to 180-185, and eat eat eat. Once diet is in check, any suggestions on supplements? Ranging from Prime, Natadrol, Epistane, Superdrone, etc etc. Willing to try whatever after researching.
  8. New Member
    sub001's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    175

    Reputation

    A lot of people say how whey absorbs too fast so it's only best maybe in the morning after not eating for those several hours and right after a workout. Throughout the day if you do rely on shakes a blend is a little better, but I guess anything is better than nothing, and then casein at night if you can gag it down.

    Don't keep the reps too low, that usually results in more strength than anything. Though my one friends motto is "if you can bench 400lbs you are probably going to look like you can bench 400 lbs", but 1-3 is strength range, so I'd do a few more. I REALLY like 5x5, that's my sweet spot but your body is different so figure it out. I'd say between 5-10 reps, maybe even 5-8 since you have a faster metabolism.

    And as for supps stick to the dietary stuff like protein, creatine, bcaas and all that. There's no other wonder drug out there, test boosters help maybe a little but nothing I'd personally spend like $40 on. I am on hdrol now and the results are kind of not worth it to me, I'm sort of regretting this decision. My diet is on point and I did get a little stronger faster than I normally would but it's nothing I couldn't have done naturally. I feel like I'll gain more once I start taking my preworkout substances and creatine during pct. I don't respond well to almost any product. I'm considering sdrol/mdrol/whatever clone in the future, but it is a very harsh product so it will take a long time researching. Best of luck, flash your abs to some hot bishes for me.
  9. New Member
    rkc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    2049

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    A lot of people say how whey absorbs too fast so it's only best maybe in the morning after not eating for those several hours and right after a workout. Throughout the day if you do rely on shakes a blend is a little better, but I guess anything is better than nothing, and then casein at night if you can gag it down.

    Don't keep the reps too low, that usually results in more strength than anything. Though my one friends motto is "if you can bench 400lbs you are probably going to look like you can bench 400 lbs", but 1-3 is strength range, so I'd do a few more. I REALLY like 5x5, that's my sweet spot but your body is different so figure it out. I'd say between 5-10 reps, maybe even 5-8 since you have a faster metabolism.

    And as for supps stick to the dietary stuff like protein, creatine, bcaas and all that. There's no other wonder drug out there, test boosters help maybe a little but nothing I'd personally spend like $40 on. I am on hdrol now and the results are kind of not worth it to me, I'm sort of regretting this decision. My diet is on point and I did get a little stronger faster than I normally would but it's nothing I couldn't have done naturally. I feel like I'll gain more once I start taking my preworkout substances and creatine during pct. I don't respond well to almost any product. I'm considering sdrol/mdrol/whatever clone in the future, but it is a very harsh product so it will take a long time researching. Best of luck, flash your abs to some hot bishes for me.
    True, I tend to keep higher GI in the morning and lower GI and casein at night. I am a non responder to creatine (no matter how much water I drink or ethyl ester bonds are added). You sound like me on Hdrol. Maybe my expectations were too high but when you run a $40 liver product montly, eat great, do a proper PCT, and put in all the hard work I expected more. Sdrol I have heard fantastic things about, always have. But, the liver toxicity is worrysome. I considered a pulse with this as well (I don't care what people say about pulsing. With corticosteroids it is shown an every other day usage of some sort to ease the suppression significantely on the HPA axis. Now granted these aren't corticosteroids but the principle is the same).

    Truth is I'm slowly learning that bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not a hobby. Oh I heard people say this before but it never sunk in until recently. There is a dedication to it which is incredible. However, you can only get so far naturally. And I used to scorn anybody who put a chemical in their body but that was because I was ignorant. If you know what you are doing, there is an art to it all and can be done safely. Now we talk about sdrol, but truth is I think this is even worse since we are dealing with an oral route with no liver bypass. Pinning would be the ideal option, but that is another story. I wonder why any effective transdermal or sublingual version hasn't been created. Ok now I'm just rambling, anyways, let me know how the pct goes.
  10. New Member
    sub001's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    175

    Reputation

    Fewer companies want to play the PH game. Almost all versions of superdrol get discontinued after a short run so there's not a lot of room for research.

    This is a horrible way to think about it so don't, but it's already in my mind, but there are dumber people out there than me who have used mdrol/sdrol, even some people who didn't use liver protection or pct, and they are FINE. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I can load up on milk thistle and crap, and hopefully get through it. I just really don't want to pin. I turned to PH's because I keep gaining body fat while I gain muscle and then when I try and cut I lose a lot of strength even if I do it correctly. I guess hdrol is keeping off a little bit of fat, but sd seems like the winner.

    Also I heard sd is a good compound to cut body fat with, but how would you manage to keep gains afterward is what I'm wondering. Everyone says you need to hit it so hard and eat like a mad man during pct to keep gains. Though if you're cutting you won't make as many gains so probably not as hard to keep. I'll be done with hdrol on the 27th then wait several months and see how mdrol works maybe. I am gonna go at it like never before naturally after this cycle to see what happens now that I'm not as busy.
  11. New Member
    rkc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    2049

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sub001 View Post
    Fewer companies want to play the PH game. Almost all versions of superdrol get discontinued after a short run so there's not a lot of room for research.

    This is a horrible way to think about it so don't, but it's already in my mind, but there are dumber people out there than me who have used mdrol/sdrol, even some people who didn't use liver protection or pct, and they are FINE. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I can load up on milk thistle and crap, and hopefully get through it. I just really don't want to pin. I turned to PH's because I keep gaining body fat while I gain muscle and then when I try and cut I lose a lot of strength even if I do it correctly. I guess hdrol is keeping off a little bit of fat, but sd seems like the winner.

    Also I heard sd is a good compound to cut body fat with, but how would you manage to keep gains afterward is what I'm wondering. Everyone says you need to hit it so hard and eat like a mad man during pct to keep gains. Though if you're cutting you won't make as many gains so probably not as hard to keep. I'll be done with hdrol on the 27th then wait several months and see how mdrol works maybe. I am gonna go at it like never before naturally after this cycle to see what happens now that I'm not as busy.
    I understand about people taking things incorrectly and being ok, but it depends on the situation. A person taking dbol or sdrol for long periods of time with no pct and drinking alcohol *will* have awful consequences vs someone who runs it for a month and ignorantly just quits. I am not sure if we are allowed to talk about this here but the pinners I've talked to have all said that orals were a waste of time and money (atleast more than one or two cycles worth).

    I read from numerous sites and read from Dr. D that sdrol is ideal for putting on size. I'm not sure why you would use it for a cut (which Hdrol would be better for). I'm also assuming you are above 22-23 years old?

    I haven't touched the epi yet. It expires this year and am trying to sale it, do you happen to know anywhere I can do this because I can't on ebay.,
  12. New Member
    sub001's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    233
    Rep Power
    175

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rkc21 View Post
    I am not sure if we are allowed to talk about this here but the pinners I've talked to have all said that orals were a waste of time and money (atleast more than one or two cycles worth).

    I read from numerous sites and read from Dr. D that sdrol is ideal for putting on size. I'm not sure why you would use it for a cut (which Hdrol would be better for). I'm also assuming you are above 22-23 years old?

    I haven't touched the epi yet. It expires this year and am trying to sale it, do you happen to know anywhere I can do this because I can't on ebay.,

    A lot of people like to run something very anabolic during a cut to slim down and keep or even gain muscle. I wouldn't but I was just throwing out the question. Though by "cut" I also include people unknowingly eating below maintenance calories or just recomp. I agree orals are crap except maybe to jump start a pin cycle, but I just don't have the mindset to pin. The idea of toting around needles and stuff just doesn't sit right with me for now. I am not against it, I just personally wouldn't consider it now and can't see myself doing it in the future. I felt awkward when my nolva came with a full needle. I'd only do 1 cycle of mdrol if at all, and then nothing again. I'm 21 now, by the time I'd use mdrol if I'm going to I'll be 22. I'm close to my short term goals so I don't even know if I'll need it. Once I get to a certain physique I can be happy and just slowly make gains without keeping track.
  13. Banned
    boricuarage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    34
    Posts
    595
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I say stick yourself and forget about the PH..... Do some research before you began to do so.....
    I think test e will help you in the mix with deca/or dbol follow by pct, but I would do some research if I were you depending on your goals... Lot's of sites w/ good info, but yeh it all comes down to nutrition... Protein Protein.... carbs carbs and more protein....
  14. New Member
    TelABadManWot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rkc21 View Post
    I'm scronny, always have been. I'm realize I'm not even close to Bruce Lee's physique but my friends say I have a nice ripness like him.

    from experience have realized 99% of supps out there are absolute crap.

    advice, thoughts?
    Alright big man

    Had the same problem for a good few years as you, heres what I suggest... (natural soloution)

    Work out: Low Reps, High Weight. Seperate your routine into muscle groups, concentrate on ONE muscle group a day. e.g Mon Biceps, Tue, Lats. Absolutly destroy the muscle you are working on for that day, do not whimp out and do two or more muscle groups. Do no aerobic exercise.

    Daily Life: Cut out any smoking/alcahol/exercise except for heavy lifting. No Running, cycling or walking up stairs if you can help it.

    Supps: You are right, BRANDED supplements are for the most part marketing crap. BUY UNBRANDED, it is what it says on the tin. Buy a whey protein CONCENTRATE (82% WPC) it is actually better for you for growing muscle tissue than an Iso due to the AA profile. Buy it in bulk and 100% whey, unbranded (very important). Buy an unbranded creatine mono (drink 5L+ water a day) and an unbranded L'Glutamine to take during training and before bed. Buy a huge tub of dextrose.

    Food Protein: Dont eat any processed meat, buy steak, chicken, pork. Buy a LOAD of nuts, all different kinds. Buy a **** load of MILK.

    Daily intake: 300g nuts, 4L milk, 500g meat (quality) + whatever you like.

    Diet: Despite what research suggests. In my own experience, protein is FAR more important than packing in thousands of calories. Aim for 350 to 400g of protein a day. Forget about calorie counting thats for girls, the calories come for free when you pack in that much protein.

    Important:
    During Training: Drink: 50 - 100g dextrose, 5g Creatine, 5g L'Glutamine.

    Post Workout: Drink: 50g Protein, 50g Dextrose.

    When you take the other protein is up to you.

    NEVER stop eating, EVER. You need to eat at least once an hour and really load up before bed. Snacking on healthy foods such as Milk and Nuts helps here. Im not saying this is medically proven. I am sayin it worked for me and at least 5 other people I know.

    Bodybuilding is 80% Nutrition 20% Gym

    Let us know how you get along mate.
    Last edited by TelABadManWot; 05-17-2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: quote
  15. New Member
    rkc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    2049

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TelABadManWot View Post
    Alright big man

    Had the same problem for a good few years as you, heres what I suggest... (natural soloution)

    Work out: Low Reps, High Weight. Seperate your routine into muscle groups, concentrate on ONE muscle group a day. e.g Mon Biceps, Tue, Lats. Absolutly destroy the muscle you are working on for that day, do not whimp out and do two or more muscle groups. Do no aerobic exercise.

    Daily Life: Cut out any smoking/alcahol/exercise except for heavy lifting. No Running, cycling or walking up stairs if you can help it.

    Supps: You are right, BRANDED supplements are for the most part marketing crap. BUY UNBRANDED, it is what it says on the tin. Buy a whey protein CONCENTRATE (82% WPC) it is actually better for you for growing muscle tissue than an Iso due to the AA profile. Buy it in bulk and 100% whey, unbranded (very important). Buy an unbranded creatine mono (drink 5L+ water a day) and an unbranded L'Glutamine to take during training and before bed. Buy a huge tub of dextrose.

    Food Protein: Dont eat any processed meat, buy steak, chicken, pork. Buy a LOAD of nuts, all different kinds. Buy a **** load of MILK.

    Daily intake: 300g nuts, 4L milk, 500g meat (quality) + whatever you like.

    Diet: Despite what research suggests. In my own experience, protein is FAR more important than packing in thousands of calories. Aim for 350 to 400g of protein a day. Forget about calorie counting thats for girls, the calories come for free when you pack in that much protein.

    Important:
    During Training: Drink: 50 - 100g dextrose, 5g Creatine, 5g L'Glutamine.

    Post Workout: Drink: 50g Protein, 50g Dextrose.

    When you take the other protein is up to you.

    NEVER stop eating, EVER. You need to eat at least once an hour and really load up before bed. Snacking on healthy foods such as Milk and Nuts helps here. Im not saying this is medically proven. I am sayin it worked for me and at least 5 other people I know.

    Bodybuilding is 80% Nutrition 20% Gym

    Let us know how you get along mate.
    Thanks for the info. I started eating every hour and right now I am eating almonds. That is interesting what you said about the isolate vs concentrate profile. Good call. I will have to ease into your suggestions and gradually work up to them but they sound good. Is creatine really worth it though even if I never responded to it? I also am taking about 3g of fish oil a day along with plenty of universal uni liver tabs which I found laying around.
  16. New Member
    TelABadManWot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    63

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rkc21 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I started eating every hour and right now I am eating almonds. That is interesting what you said about the isolate vs concentrate profile. Good call. I will have to ease into your suggestions and gradually work up to them but they sound good. Is creatine really worth it though even if I never responded to it? I also am taking about 3g of fish oil a day along with plenty of universal uni liver tabs which I found laying around.
    Not a prob bro. Good idea easing into it, building up your diet is just like building up your gym routine. Fish oils v.good, real fish is better.

    You could leave the creatine out, then when you plateau from bulking up your diet, add the creatine and see if you get any further gains.

    I have not come across a 'hard gainer' who didn't respond to these changes. Keep us updated on your progress bruv.
  17. Senior Member
    brownstown89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,029
    Rep Power
    1091

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rkc21 View Post
    Whey *isolate* is my main source of protein in the form of powders, so no problem there. I will definately have to split my meals up more. This is key because if I eat a lot in one sitting I'm so tired afterwards.



    Great idea on the fruit punch shake, the fruit flavor wouldn't decrease my appetitie like a chocolate shake would.
    A no go on the peanut butter oreos though, I'm trying bulk up not get fat lol. I do eat a good amount of peanut butter sandwiches. Brown rice is my main source of carbs and I'm eating that stuff like crazy. I'm trying to maintaing some ripness while bulking and right now I'm only up to round 2800 calories. Will get to 3000 next week. Any suggestions on a shake? Also, how much fat did you gain when you went to 190, did you still maintain some ripness?
    yea i could still see some abs. tnation has a real good article up on gaining mass right now, it says you should gain on a 1 to 1 ratio (1 pound of muscle an 1 pound of fat then cut the fat) with that diet i gained exactly 10 pounds of muscle and 6 of fat...

    and shakes when gnc does buy one get one half off and its gold card week i buy the fruit punch flavored protien they have and i call around to see if there on clearance.. also look out at gnc for protien bars on sale for 78 cents a bar. i know some ppl will say they wnot ever shop at gnc and that they suck, they do but theres alot of times u can pick up good deal.

    as far as a MRP shake try to get the isomass extreme gainer spit 2 servings into 3 and mix with skim milk and eat 4 times a day solid meals thats 7 quality meals your getting.

    also last note dont get caught up in seeing picture online and thinking people look like that 24/7 they are usually 10 lbs or so heavier and cut b4 a photo shoot.
  18. Senior Member
    learn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    41288

    Reputation

    I would rather see you run PMag ove Hdrol if you were to want to put on more size. You will have to eat big man . You are lean as hell

    good luck
    Team Orbit
  19. New Member
    shizz702's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    176

    Reputation

    Judging by your pics I'd say your body type looks predominantly mesomorphic, which is in your favor as I can tell you stay lean with ease, and I'd venture to say if you got your diet dialed and got on a good training routine you'd mass up quick.

    Routines don't mean sh!t, just about everything works, some work better than others, but the take home message you need to know it's not the routine that matters so much as it is the effort you put into it.

    Your best bet is to come up with something that suits you, and stick with it, for a long time and milk it dry of gains, and work your way up on the basic exercises.

    If you struggle to eat enough or get the calories in a 1/2 gallon (a gallon would be better!) of whole milk a day, or two gainer shakes (milk, protein powder, oats, olive oil, etc.) added onto your meals will take care of that.

    For a solid basic routine that's proven to work I'd look into the 531 or IA's signature routine: http://www.bodybuilding.net/powerlif...tine-3051.html
  20. New Member
    greekgeorge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    275

    Reputation

    gomad diet, gallon of milk a day
  21. New Member
    Turnitup122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    166

    Reputation

    When I read the title of this all I could think was wtf? Lol. Thats actually exactly who I want to look like
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  22. New Member
    rkc21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    2049

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Turnitup122 View Post
    When I read the title of this all I could think was wtf? Lol. Thats actually exactly who I want to look like
    Haha wow what an old bump. I gather you were searching 'bruce lee' lol. Well let me update everyone since I'm here. I did a dedicated 'bulk'. I ate a TON of relatively healthy food every day in massive amounts. I hated it, but forced myself to eat it because I wanted to reach my goal of 185. This February (2-5-11) I started off at 170.0 pounds. I weighed myself every workout and gradually increased and on 4-4-11 I weighed 185.6. I realize most of this weight gain was fat but I just had to get to 185 and did it a bit too fast. Let me tell you this was an incredibly stupid idea because now I am having trouble getting the fat off especially my abs and even nipple area. Right now I am doing much better but I had to diet and add in a tiny bit of cardio and I weigh 172 pounds now.
    And here's the kicker (which I'm sure many of you know): despite me weighing more and physically being bigger, I didn't look it at all! I looked much more bigger and muscular when I weighed less.
  23. New Member
    Turnitup122's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    166

    Reputation

    That happens to me when I bulk and cut too dude. It sux. I just eat like 50-100 cals over maintance to stay farely thin. I put on fat really easily though
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I'm pretty happy with my physique couple pics.
    By kimmy gibler in forum Pics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:39 PM
  2. Advice PLease.. ( pics )
    By Davidlee in forum Pics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 11:01 AM
  3. Bruce Lee
    By arnaudkt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:05 PM
  4. Cut to begin, pics and some advice
    By ITHURTZ in forum Pics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 03:40 PM
  5. Bruce Lee
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in