updated pics guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Answers

updated pics guys!

Been a while so though I would throw up some new pics.. crappy quality on my cell phone.. here you are guys.. be nice!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

very wide back man!

Whats your before like?

-James
    Answers

I actually started about 4 years ago doing this and posted an article at bb.com about my transformation...you can find it at www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm84.htm
    •   

Answers

thanx for the compliment by the way! On the bb.com article, the weight was according to 4 years ago.. I weigh 186 right now
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

excellent. congradulations on your results.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Nice transformation and you look like the 20lbs you've packed on since the article are clean.

One thing I have always wondered about the transformation articles is whether the supps listed are true or have they been edited by the bb.com team. The article mentions "Helping me to achieve my goal were Bodybuilding.com products like:" so I am assuming that you actually used different/other supps as well?
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Nice transformation and you look like the 20lbs you've packed on since the article are clean.

One thing I have always wondered about the transformation articles is whether the supps listed are true or have they been edited by the bb.com team. The article mentions "Helping me to achieve my goal were Bodybuilding.com products like:" so I am assuming that you actually used different/other supps as well?

You know, they barely edited the article I submitted with my pictures.. It was basically spot on with what I wrote.. I have changed a few things over the years.. for example, I do not take yohimbine HCL anymore.. I am taking slim xtreme right now but will end it soon most likely.. My diet is very similar to that except I only consume about 150 grams of carbs a day and I do not do whey anymore.. All I take is beef protein isolate and LBA's ( liquid beef aminos).. I swear, since I started the lba's last year, I have gained atleast 7 clean pounds.. I really like em!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

edit your post and throw in a pic from 3 years ago... You look great btw
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    edit your post and throw in a pic from 3 years ago... You look great btw

Thanx man!! I appreciate the nice words.. I am working on updating all my bb.com stuff to show the new and improved me.. You guys help inspire me daily with your feedback.. keep it coming
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danthaman101183 View Post
    Thanx man!! I appreciate the nice words.. I am working on updating all my bb.com stuff to show the new and improved me.. You guys help inspire me daily with your feedback.. keep it coming
    Simply Awesome man. Keep it up!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Lookin lean man...
    You compete? Just asking because of your leg placement in your rear bi...
    Not the best leg placement if its purposely done, but everyone has their quirks
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Lookin lean man...
    You compete? Just asking because of your leg placement in your rear bi...
    Not the best leg placement if its purposely done, but everyone has their quirks

I actually have not ever competed but certainly plan to someday.. I am still paying my dues and progressing.. When I feel I could bring a physique that would make me highly competitive, I will be on stage and ready to win
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I actually have not ever competed but certainly plan to someday.. I am still paying my dues and progressing.. When I feel I could bring a physique that would make me highly competitive, I will be on stage and ready to win
    Just thought maybe you did or somethin from you rear double pic. Your leg looked ****ed back as if it was natural to you to do so when you hit that shot. Any competitor for the most part whenever hitting a rear pose will automatically throw back his leg to flex hammy and spike calf and then catch himself. I thought maybe you got caught in the moment. Well good luck in your future endeavours in the sport! Get on stage sooner then later before its to late
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Hey you look good man keep up the hard work! I like the back shot pretty good width and thickness in the entire back region.
    Answers

Just thought maybe you did or somethin from you rear double pic. Your leg looked ****ed back as if it was natural to you to do so when you hit that shot. Any competitor for the most part whenever hitting a rear pose will automatically throw back his leg to flex hammy and spike calf and then catch himself. I thought maybe you got caught in the moment. Well good luck in your future endeavours in the sport! Get on stage sooner then later before its to late

You know, I get that all the time.. I pose like i compete but have not actually ever done it.. I admire those guys that work their tails ioff and diet to get in contest shape
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jstrong View Post
    Hey you look good man keep up the hard work! I like the back shot pretty good width and thickness in the entire back region.

Thanx man.. I will continue to post up new pics leading to the shoot and the actual shoot itself!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I noticed your sig has the trueprotein deal, I checked the site out and I assume these are non flavored proteins?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Great arms/shoulders dude, what is your height?
  19. Registered User
    Answers

You know, I get that all the time.. I pose like i compete but have not actually ever done it.. I admire those guys that work their tails ioff and diet to get in contest shape
    For a little heads up for the future, if you wanted to look like you were hitting the pose correctly (not sounding like an ass just helping), without being to picky and critical, your legs should bend out not in lol You want to achieve the "X" factor
  20. Registered User
    Answers

congradulations..
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good. I do not how you survive with those low amounts of carbohydrates!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jstrong View Post
    I noticed your sig has the trueprotein deal, I checked the site out and I assume these are non flavored proteins?

You actually can get just about any flavor known to man.. they have a list of flavors that would make ben and jerry's scratch their heads!
    Answers

For a little heads up for the future, if you wanted to look like you were hitting the pose correctly (not sounding like an ass just helping), without being to picky and critical, your legs should bend out not in lol You want to achieve the "X" factor

thank you again for the feedback.. honestly, these pics were "spur" of the moment, and no thought was put into proper posing in terms of judging or scoring.. I appreciate the tips though, I will keep it in mind!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Carcaya View Post
    Great arms/shoulders dude, what is your height?

Hey thanx! I am 5 ft 8 inches... my arms and shoulders are genetically gifted and generally overpower my chest and abs.. I am working on bringing those two areas up to par though and will get there
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    Looking good. I do not how you survive with those low amounts of carbohydrates!

At first it is a little tough, but you get used to it.. When ever I feel lethargic, I just reach for some healthy fats such as coconut oil, almonds, or natty peanut butter... it really does wonders for your energy levels.. This diet it is not for everyone, but for someone with naturally high insulin levels ( not tested but hypothesized) this diet really gets you ripped and makes you feel great
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

At first it is a little tough, but you get used to it.. When ever I feel lethargic, I just reach for some healthy fats such as coconut oil, almonds, or natty peanut butter... it really does wonders for your energy levels.. This diet it is not for everyone, but for someone with naturally high insulin levels ( not tested but hypothesized) this diet really gets you ripped and makes you feel great
    Awesome. Keep up the good work.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Great work, you look awesome, keep it up!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
    Answers

Thanks guys for the feedback! It is much appreciated
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Very impressive (no homo) :-)
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

I'm jealous. Great job man..

Hope you don't sink too much money into those LBA's though. It's common knowledge among scientists that Amino Acids are Amino Acids...

Or anyone who's been through at least a Biology 101 class in college.

It's all placebo effect
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

What was your total calorie intake?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

I'll gladly pay for that "placebo" effect lol
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Answers

dantheman, I sent you a private message with some questions. I am not sure if you got it, the website was acting up. Let me know. Thanks
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Looking str8 swole bro! Great looking back.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mxer657 View Post
    I'm jealous. Great job man..

Hope you don't sink too much money into those LBA's though. It's common knowledge among scientists that Amino Acids are Amino Acids...

Or anyone who's been through at least a Biology 101 class in college.

It's all placebo effect

The results speak for themselves brother... I cannot explain why they work so well, but this is one thing I am not questioning.. never going back to whey.. thank you for the imput though
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I'll gladly pay for that "placebo" effect lol

Haha, no joke man... I am actually surprised someone could say that.. real world results speak for themselves.. It may not be for everyone, but I tried it and am happy with the results.. I definitely take no offense to the "placebo" effect explanation of my newfound musculature..I hear this from the guys at the gym too.. to each his own.. My best recommendation is find something that works for you and keep it consistent
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    dantheman, I sent you a private message with some questions. I am not sure if you got it, the website was acting up. Let me know. Thanks

Hey anthony, I responded via PM... let me know if you got it and have any other questions.. we are all in this together man!
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Looking str8 swole bro! Great looking back.

Hey rampage, thanx for the comment! Now, if I could only put the 8 pack on my back on my front, lol
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Haha, no joke man... I am actually surprised someone could say that.. real world results speak for themselves.. It may not be for everyone, but I tried it and am happy with the results.. I definitely take no offense to the "placebo" effect explanation of my newfound musculature..I hear this from the guys at the gym too.. to each his own.. My best recommendation is find something that works for you and keep it consistent
    I wasnt intending to say it is a placebo effect, thats why i used quotation marks. Those are first hand results.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I wasnt intending to say it is a placebo effect, thats why i used quotation marks. Those are first hand results.

Thank you for the clarification man.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New updated pics
    By BOHICA in forum Pics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:00 AM
  2. Updated pics of Bane.
    By B4n3 0n3 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 08:01 AM
  3. Updated pics