updated pics guys!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. What was your total calorie intake?


  2. I'll gladly pay for that "placebo" effect lol
    •   
       


  3. dantheman, I sent you a private message with some questions. I am not sure if you got it, the website was acting up. Let me know. Thanks

  4. Looking str8 swole bro! Great looking back.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mxer657 View Post
    I'm jealous. Great job man..

    Hope you don't sink too much money into those LBA's though. It's common knowledge among scientists that Amino Acids are Amino Acids...

    Or anyone who's been through at least a Biology 101 class in college.

    It's all placebo effect

    The results speak for themselves brother... I cannot explain why they work so well, but this is one thing I am not questioning.. never going back to whey.. thank you for the imput though

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I'll gladly pay for that "placebo" effect lol

    Haha, no joke man... I am actually surprised someone could say that.. real world results speak for themselves.. It may not be for everyone, but I tried it and am happy with the results.. I definitely take no offense to the "placebo" effect explanation of my newfound musculature..I hear this from the guys at the gym too.. to each his own.. My best recommendation is find something that works for you and keep it consistent

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    dantheman, I sent you a private message with some questions. I am not sure if you got it, the website was acting up. Let me know. Thanks


    Hey anthony, I responded via PM... let me know if you got it and have any other questions.. we are all in this together man!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rampage jackson View Post
    Looking str8 swole bro! Great looking back.


    Hey rampage, thanx for the comment! Now, if I could only put the 8 pack on my back on my front, lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by danthaman101183 View Post
    Haha, no joke man... I am actually surprised someone could say that.. real world results speak for themselves.. It may not be for everyone, but I tried it and am happy with the results.. I definitely take no offense to the "placebo" effect explanation of my newfound musculature..I hear this from the guys at the gym too.. to each his own.. My best recommendation is find something that works for you and keep it consistent
    I wasnt intending to say it is a placebo effect, thats why i used quotation marks. Those are first hand results.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    I wasnt intending to say it is a placebo effect, thats why i used quotation marks. Those are first hand results.





    Thank you for the clarification man.
    •   
       


  11. Back - massive!
    Very impressive and inspirational. Awesome. Keep up the gains!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by coldseed View Post
    Back - massive!
    Very impressive and inspirational. Awesome. Keep up the gains!


    thanx man!! here is another back pic i just took
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. Amazing, the back is just... wow... whats your legs like?

  14. that's a damned good job. you're making me want to try cutting.

  15. looking great (no homo)

  16. dan - what was your dosing with the the LBA's? and i thought I read you used the trueprotein brand for both LBA's and BPI?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New updated pics
    By BOHICA in forum Pics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 01:00 PM
  2. Updated pics of Bane.
    By B4n3 0n3 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 10:01 AM
  3. Updated pics
    By joshua45stang in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 01:41 PM
  4. Some updated pics
    By Max32 in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 01:19 AM
  5. My promised "New & Updated Pics"
    By GymCandy397 in forum Pics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 12:36 PM
Log in
Log in