175lb to 255 in 11months

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Updated pic 30 days to go..All out Bulk..175lb to 255 in 11months...

got bored of being the skinny guy

went on a 11 month bulk

trained balls to the wall ate everything in sight and threw in 2 cycles
not exactly gym pictures but you will get the idea. Ill get more pics up

Started jan 31st 2009 last pic is jan 4th 2010 now into 6th week of the cut, lets see what under the hood after we strip away the fat. So we got a beginning pic, midway and before the cut starts
Day 1
DSCF1451_2.jpg

Midway
DSCF1682.jpg

11 months later
IMG_0706.jpg

11 months later
IMG_0716.jpg

The cut is underway

UPDATE

ok.. Just back for now another 35 days to go
IMG_1215.jpg

ok this for those that say im just a fat ****er, after just 59 days on the ECA stack
30 days to go but getting there 232lb
March 1st 2010
me 30 days to go.jpg

Last edited:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What did you consume, better yet, what did a typical meal day for you look like?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
What did you consume, better yet, what did a typical meal day for you look like?
Im a hard gainer and had given up on ever having a chest, i joined this site and began to learn there were lots of people in my boat. I consumed as much info as i could and then embarked on some serious eating and training. Went from a 42in chest to a 49in.

Bottom line i had all my supps in order and then i began to eat. Every 2 hours, trust me eating that often is one of the most difficult things ever. Fortunately due to my metabolism i was able to go dirty

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
wanna move this to the anabolics forum... How do i do that????

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I ran 2 cycles of Supremacy a clone of Spawn

Keeping calories close to the same modified and cycling my carbs and eating 100% clean with ECA stack and 6 days a week 40 min cardio. Down 20lb (3in from waist) from last pic. Goal is to be cut by summer

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You look good, I would add dips and weighted sit ups and in two months you'll be a beast. The dips will keep your chest size and add more mass while cutting up your tris and the site ups will bulk your abs and bring em through. I'll post my pics soon and we can motivate eachother, great job again sir.

What did you run for pct after the cycles?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You look good, I would add dips and weighted sit ups and in two months you'll be a beast. The dips will keep your chest size and add more mass while cutting up your tris and the site ups will bulk your abs and bring em through. I'll post my pics soon and we can motivate eachother, great job again sir.

What did you run for pct after the cycles?
Great im in

Ran Clomid and Activate X
plus reuglar protocols

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Great work buddy! i agree with the dips, i have a hard time getting pumps in chest burning the hell out on dips always works and makes the tri's pop

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Damn my dude , you did the "DAMN THING" I salute you. That type of transformation could really motivate a person with the same mind frame you had when you decided to do the "DAMN THING". Much respect

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Damn my dude , you did the "DAMN THING" I salute you. That type of transformation could really motivate a person with the same mind frame you had when you decided to do the "DAMN THING". Much respect
Thanks yes went "All In" threw the kitchen sink at it, now i just gotta pull off the recomp. Will def continue to add pics

Chucke

Awards
Who am I - but in my opinion you gained too much too fast. That's nearly 2 lbs per week. After your cut - if you decide to gain again -don't let your BF exceed 18 or so percent during your gain....just a thought...

I think your midway picture looks really good.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
props on the size. dont take this the wrong way as i know u were trying to put on size, but u would have had much better and leaner mass if u ate cleaner.

time to shed the coat and see whats underneath ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets get some leg picks in here!!! At the rate you were gaining, I wouldnt call you a hard gainer haha... But thats a lot of mass, cant wait to see what you look like by the end of the cut!!!

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Who am I - but in my opinion you gained too much too fast. That's nearly 2 lbs per week. After your cut - if you decide to gain again -don't let your BF exceed 18 or so percent during your gain....just a thought...

That was my point the halfway picture was good (I'm guessing that was after the first cycle). He should have cut there not alot but just tried to shed 2% bf over a couple month then ran another cycle and ate really clean and try to pack on another 10-15 lean lbs.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

thx.. Yes a agree.. i got obsessed with the strength gains... my gym is not a real muscle gym more a bunch of ***s so kinda liked putting up 375lb on the bench got lots of looks :) but yes after this cut im gonna have a real nice base and i plan on lean bulk from hear on out, already researching and mapping the next phase out

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
promise to get an updated picture in this thread by the end of the day, 40 days into my cut. Going to do another 2 weeks @ the current regimen which includes ECA stack then 6 weeks ECA/CLEN alternating every 2 weeks. Plans/research are already well underway for the lean bulk that will follow the cut, super excited for that.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
That was my point the halfway picture was good (I'm guessing that was after the first cycle). He should have cut there not alot but just tried to shed 2% bf over a couple month then ran another cycle and ate really clean and try to pack on another 10-15 lean lbs.
Correct sir in 6 months i put on about 25lbs naturally then i hit my first cycle and the 2nd picture is after that. I dedcided to keep on bulking simply as the summer was coming to a close and knew i would have time to shed for memorial day. So far the timing is looking good, right on schedule. Tipped the scale @ 255lb in last pic currently 234lb

Juiced

Awards
You deff put on size, but to be completely honest ATLEAST 30-40lbs of that is straight fat...

GL on the cut

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line i had all my supps in order and then i began to eat. Every 2 hours, trust me eating that often is one of the most difficult things ever. Fortunately due to my metabolism i was able to go dirty

dont ever think you can bulk dirty.. high metabolism allows you to maintain with somewhat dirty foods.. but if you attempt to bulk with dirty foods you will get a dirty bulk.. trust me i'm a fellow hardgainer.. reguardless of your metabolism.. your gains will depend on the foods you eat to get them..

the only difference between an easy gainer and a hard gainer is the total calories one will need to consume in order to grow.. NOT the foods they you eat

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
dont ever think you can bulk dirty.. high metabolism allows you to maintain with somewhat dirty foods.. but if you attempt to bulk with dirty foods you will get a dirty bulk.. trust me i'm a fellow hardgainer.. reguardless of your metabolism.. your gains will depend on the foods you eat to get them..

the only difference between an easy gainer and a hard gainer is the total calories one will need to consume in order to grow.. NOT the foods they you eat
respectfully, i disagree. i would never have made those muscle/strength gains on a clean diet. I guarantee you when all is said and done i will be a cut 220lb thats 35lb fat. No way on Gods green earth i could have added 45lb lean muscle on a clean diet. Now that i have a solid base i am all set for good lean bulk gains going fwd

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
no you probably wouldn't have gained as much muscle.. but you have to think.. while you are cutting you will be losing strength and some muscle gains.. where you wouldn't have quite the amount of gains.. you wouldn't have to spend the next 4-5 months cutting (depending on how lean you want to be)

best article on bulking i've found in 7 years of doing this...

http://www.tmuscle.com/readArticle.do?id=1268956

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
are you gonna cycle while you cut? have you ever cut? most ppl highly underestimate how much they'll have to lose.. here is a pic of myself.. now keep in mind that i'm under 5'10... so a pound of fat lost on me would show more than a pound lost on you..

from here i'm having to lose 20 lbs to be cut.. and i'm a TON leaner than you.. i'm not hating at all .. i know it looks that way... but most of the time ppl think they only need to lose a few but our bodies hold fat everywhere.. not just our stomachs..

Attachments

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
no you probably wouldn't have gained as much muscle.. but you have to think.. while you are cutting you will be losing strength and some muscle gains.. where you wouldn't have quite the amount of gains.. you wouldn't have to spend the next 4-5 months cutting (depending on how lean you want to be)

No loss in strength im down 20lb already, half way there so on target to being 3 month cut and i havnt broken out the Clen yet

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
are you gonna cycle while you cut? have you ever cut? most ppl highly underestimate how much they'll have to lose.. here is a pic of myself.. now keep in mind that i'm under 5'10... so a pound of fat lost on me would show more than a pound lost on you..

from here i'm having to lose 20 lbs to be cut.. and i'm a TON leaner than you.. i'm not hating at all .. i know it looks that way... but most of the time ppl think they only need to lose a few but our bodies hold fat everywhere.. not just our stomachs..
what BF% r u in that pic?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

no not intending to cycle during cut, last 6 weeks of cut will consist of cycling clen and eca. 2 week clen 2 week eca 2 week clen. Nice pic by the way

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.. well congrats on the 20lbs down and not losing strength.. keep lifting heavy and that'll help..

i think i'm about 14 or 15% in the first at 188lbs.. i have a thread open if u wanna see my progress.. i didn't want to hijack your thread

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

ok.. i read that article and i totally agree accept for the fact it really doesnt apply to me because it is cleerly referring to natural muscle growth. You will find that nearly all of the biggest and best pro bodybuilders adopt a similar strategy. Just look @ their off season body weight fluctuations.

quote your article

"You see, when you're a natural trainee your body has a limited capacity to build muscle. The amount of muscle you can build is dependent on your body's capacity to synthesize new muscle tissue from the ingested protein. Your body's protein synthesis capacities are dependent on your natural Testosterone levels, your Testosterone to cortisol ratio, your insulin sensitivity, and your muscle fiber makeup, among other things."

this is not the case in the use performance enhancing drugs

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.. well congrats on the 20lbs down and not losing strength.. keep lifting heavy and that'll help..

i think i'm about 14 or 15% in the first at 188lbs.. i have a thread open if u wanna see my progress.. i didn't want to hijack your thread
Yea post link to your thread id like to take a look. Whatever you did definitely working/worked. Information is the highway to progress.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
yeah it really is a great article and i'm going to try and go by it this "off season".. my cut diet is really hard on me and i dont want to have to cut for more than 4 weeks ever again so i'd like to keep decent abs during my next bulk

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yeah it really is a great article and i'm going to try and go by it this "off season".. my cut diet is really hard on me and i dont want to have to cut for more than 4 weeks ever again so i'd like to keep decent abs during my next bulk
Nice job man. You look great in that last pic

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.. i'm starving and the cheat meals taste like heaven.. i cant wait till i actually get to bulk and get full for a change

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
thanks man.. i'm starving and the cheat meals taste like heaven.. i cant wait till i actually get to bulk and get full for a change
think im ready for a cheat myself

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a ton of fat, but if that was your goal then congrats bro.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a ton of fat, but if that was your goal then congrats bro.
my goals were far exceded.. The last picture is after PCT on 2nd cycle i was eating like crazy so as to keep the gains made on cycle. Mission achieved, im down 20lbs from that last picture, definition starting to show and can still bench 375lb, basically doubled all my best lifts, hows your 1 year progress looking???? lets see your stats

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
No offense but I think most of your gains are fat, water and glycogen since this is a lot of what steroid gains are. Sure some muscle there to but I doubt 50%. As you cut and stop the juicing you'll slowly deflate the water and glycogen stores as well. This is assuming you were never over 200 lean lbs previously as this would then be muscle memory. I ran a spawn pulse this fall an it leaned me out. Man you must have been eating everything.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
No offense but I think most of your gains are fat, water and glycogen since this is a lot of what steroid gains are. Sure some muscle there to but I doubt 50%. As you cut and stop the juicing you'll slowly deflate the water and glycogen stores as well. This is assuming you were never over 200 lean lbs previously as this would then be muscle memory. I ran a spawn pulse this fall an it leaned me out. Man you must have been eating everything.
no offense taken... You can see good gains from midway picture and i doubled those gains since even if they are masked by fat and water retention. Having lost 20lb since that last photo. The muscle gains are very visible and vascularity is starting to form in my arms, another 3 inches off of the waist and ill re post.

You say you leaned out on Spawn that may be if thats the case im pretty sure you fell short of the strength and muscle gains possible with this compound as much as 15 lean lbs of muscle. This was however not my goal. I planned from day one to bulk for a year straight and then cut for this summer the oral cycles i took were tools i used to blow through plateaus. I look forward to posting updated pictures, its gonna be quite a dramatic recomp and you can not argue with the strength gains, still benching 375.

I have researched and monitored every step of this process meticulously and have executed. I am right on track for the original plan. Im beginning regretting posting the pics now, maybe i should have waited for memorial day and the recomp. Actually **** it your lack of conviction is just motivating me to go shred some iron... STAY TUNED

:dump:

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
exactly man just use it all as motivation... say you get shredded and you are bigger than you thought.. then hell it worked...

say you get shredded and u didn't put on that much muscle... well then now you know how not to do it... i've been at it for 7 years.. . i'm still learning all the ways not to do it and just lookin for MY correct way... because as you know.. what works for some doesn't work for all

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
exactly man just use it all as motivation... say you get shredded and you are bigger than you thought.. then hell it worked...

say you get shredded and u didn't put on that much muscle... well then now you know how not to do it... i've been at it for 7 years.. . i'm still learning all the ways not to do it and just lookin for MY correct way... because as you know.. what works for some doesn't work for all
Down to 230lb minimal loss in strength alas 375lb bench is no more

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah you can only hang onto is for so long.. it didn't matter how high i kept my protein.. how slow i took it.. or how hard i tried.. strength left me

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah you can only hang onto is for so long.. it didn't matter how high i kept my protein.. how slow i took it.. or how hard i tried.. strength left me
yeaa.. that cool tho, just gives me the motivation for a new goal, get back to those lifts but this time on a lean bulk following this cut. Preparation and planning already underway

:thanks:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
yeaa.. that cool tho, just gives me the motivation for a new goal, get back to those lifts but this time on a lean bulk following this cut. Preparation and planning already underway

:thanks:
Actually **** 375 lets set this years goal right now... 405lb bench @ 12% bf or better. Was gonna say 14% but lets set the bar high

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Cut going well, strength down a little but overall good, joints in my shoulders are bothering me, chest today so lets see how that goes. Any recommendations for joint sups, i already take Animal Flex which i love, stuff really helped out in the summer when i was experiencing real pain

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Just had strong work out... One more week before we hit the Clen.... Gotta get me some calipers

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Just had strong work out... One more week before we hit the Clen.... Gotta get me some calipers
Another strong workout, in the last week weight has held around 235 but ive lost 3/4 inch off of my waist :) and all lifts very close to bests. Prob post updated pics at end of the month