175lb to 255 in 11months

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
"He" is that guy right above you. And Aussies don't do things the way normal people do. Haven't you seen the way their toilets flush? I credit the simpsons for giving me that knowledge.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
indeed.. watched that protein shake video... all that for 28 grams... hasn't he heard of whey? lol
It was 56g I was a bit mis oriented after that last tentacle and forgot x 2 :) Was worth it for the fun I had with my kid making the video

And who u calling an Aussie mate ?

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
still not worth it haha.. it better have roidlike effects for me haha

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
indeed.. watched that protein shake video... all that for 28 grams... hasn't he heard of whey? lol
Whey is good and all for post workout, but doesn't it flush through your system in like an hour? I think this was more af a meal shake.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
This was a replacement meal high protein healthy fats no carbs

Post wo should be high in fast acting carbs to create insulin spike, check glycemic scale to shuttle nutrients , whey fast absorbing protein no fats as they slow down absorption aminos and creatine ;)

Whey is good and all for post workout, but doesn't it flush through your system in like an hour? I think this was more af a meal shake.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This was a replacement meal high protein healthy fats no carbs

Post wo should be high in fast acting carbs to create insulin spike, check glycemic scale to shuttle nutrients , whey fast absorbing protein no fats as they slow down absorption aminos and creatine ;)
I knew it!

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
my favorite shuttle is dextrose.. cheap and sweet.. pun intended

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
The cut is going OK

210lbs @ 7-8% bf

abs2.jpg

sub001

Awards
Whoa! nice job ed! Is it wise to be doing a cut after gaining all that unnatural muscle? Or is your body just fortified to the point where cutting won't risk all that nice new bulk? I guarentee you know more about it than me, but I'm just wondering.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i really doubt that is 7%. but you are starting to look good, i think you went about it the extremey long and hard way gaining like 60 pounds of fat tho..
Id have to disagree bottom line i got from 175 - 220 at same Bf% approx 10%
that 45lb muscle in 18 months bro

Ill take 30lb a year any time

Anyway that is history and now we move on with the new goal of adding 25lbs LBM by Dec 31st 2011

This time i have a nice base so no need for a dirty bulk, this will be kept lean and mean and will be extremely disciplined carb cycling

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Anyway that is history and now we move on with the new goal of adding 25lbs LBM by Dec 31st 2011

This time i have a nice base so no need for a dirty bulk, this will be kept lean and mean and will be extremely disciplined carb cycling
adding 25lbs LBM with disciplined carb cycling??? i'm rootin for ya.

you know the first "bump" from "average joe" to "relatively fit" is easier than every other bump, right? i just dont want you to be disappointed; you've made good progress thus far.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
i really doubt that is 7%. but you are starting to look good, i think you went about it the extremey long and hard way gaining like 60 pounds of fat tho..
Great progress, but i agree, not 7-8% IMO...look at UNrealMachine, he is starting to hit at about 9% right now, and he is shredded more than this I feel.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Great progress, but i agree, not 7-8% IMO...look at UNrealMachine, he is starting to hit at about 9% right now, and he is shredded more than this I feel.
Maybe not 7-8% but im good with whatever it is

adding 25lbs LBM with disciplined carb cycling??? i'm rootin for ya.

you know the first "bump" from "average joe" to "relatively fit" is easier than every other bump, right? i just dont want you to be disappointed; you've made good progress thus far.
Oh yes im fully aware that you cant just add 30lb every year or Jay Cutler would be over a 1,000lbs by now

But as always i like to set my goals high ill be very happy with 20LBM but i sure will give it 110% **** me if i dont have one hell of a cycle going down to try and achieve that goal, ive thrown everything bar the kitchen sink

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/164123-edwitt-road-240lb.html

now lets :food:

theotherone55

theotherone55

Awards
not to be a ****, but you looked terrible at 255

not even pro bodybuilders gain 70+ lbs in their offseason.
plus, even at 175, u had a good amount of bodyfat and couldnt even see your abs...so you probably were 155 of LBM.

plus you definitely are NOT 7-8% BF in that last pic. if you need to use crazy lighting to see your abs, your above 10 man. my guess is that you are around 11

i give u props for this cut but damn man....there are MUCH better ways to gain lean mass and get cut up.

dustyrhodes

Awards
good job.....Next time for cut, check out hcg. works wonders. I know everyone is different and reacts different, but i lost 35 lbs in 28 days. i wasn't even using the injectables, but was using homeopathic. did lose some muscle also though, but not much....just check it out, like you said, knowledge is king. (next to cash)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
good job.....Next time for cut, check out hcg. works wonders. I know everyone is different and reacts different, but i lost 35 lbs in 28 days. i wasn't even using the injectables, but was using homeopathic. did lose some muscle also though, but not much....just check it out, like you said, knowledge is king. (next to cash)
I used t3 clen and helios worked great but lost to much muscle t3 is catabolic and needs to be run with AAS but nothing worked like tren that was the hands down winner doubt ill touch DNP

This bulk is disciplined carb cycling and I've already experienced some nice muscle rebound in my first 2 weeks, that dirty bulk was a one time deal

God made man, man made tren, tren makes Gods

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
not to be a ****, but you looked terrible at 255

not even pro bodybuilders gain 70+ lbs in their offseason.
plus, even at 175, u had a good amount of bodyfat and couldnt even see your abs...so you probably were 155 of LBM.

plus you definitely are NOT 7-8% BF in that last pic. if you need to use crazy lighting to see your abs, your above 10 man. my guess is that you are around 11

i give u props for this cut but damn man....there are MUCH better ways to gain lean mass and get cut up.
As stated in last post that bulk was a one time deal and now its disciplined carb cycling but thanks for popping in

WTF r u talking about crazy lighting it was a camera phone picture taken in the bathroom mirror, I had striations in my back chest legs etc prob more like 8-9% to be honest now go hate somewhere else

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dunno Whats going on but I just jumped on the bathroom scale and it read 240.7 scales.digital and not that great but ****

Took a phone picture you can still see my abs gotta be a combination of the deca kicking in and 4 days straight suspension at 1 1/2cc ED

Better keep a close eye on my nips coz I'm blowing up, ill get picture up in next 20 minutes it was taken right after weigh in which was 1130pm bare in mind I normally weigh myself in the mornings after breakfast but still WTF

Oh and WO was ok too :) Bis/shoulders infact shoulders were so pumped that Bis were a struggle for first 10 minutes until my shoulders calmed down

obvious

obvious

Awards
That's an insane difference man, congrats. Definitely shows how long a road it can really be

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
so how many cycles have you done since the start of your journey?

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
great work. The composition your body has now is something to be proud of. I hope you never go back to Michellen man status.

Your abs look gret man. Don't lose them for the sake of gaining weight lol.
How old are you? Are you on TRT or something or just cycling like a mad man?

Sorry didn't get to read whole thread yet.

-cheers

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
When I first saw the first 175lbs to 255 I was like, ****, you looked better before hahaha. And then I saw the cut pictures on this last post, and now im like, ah I see what you are doing. Now you are a monster, good work.

Was it pretty much essential for you to gain fat first and then cut down to muscle? What is the reason behind this? Easier to gain more muscle mass in a shorter amount of time?