175lb to 255 in 11months

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. badass weight gain man! also looking at your cutting threads very impressive

2. very nice transformation imo
    •   

3. i dont know where ur from but those stripers werent keepwers i hope u threw them back hahaha

4. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160 View Post
    i dont know where ur from but those stripers werent keepwers i hope u threw them back hahaha
    They are where i come from and they were delicious
    Eat clean, piss dirty

5. Operation "GET SWOLE" Clen/VAR log continued

Weight 225lbs

VAR bridge @100mg currently in progress day 14 Estimated kick off May 1st

Weeks 1 – 16 : Test E 500mg…..250mg Mon / Thur
    FRONT LOAD 750 FOR TWO WEEK..
    Weeks 1 – 4 : Oral Epi/tren 30mg/90mg
    Weeks 12 -18 Anavar 100mg PRE TRAINING. MAKES MORE DIFFERENCE ON BLOOD SERUM
    Weeks 1 – 18 : HCG 300IUS EVERY 5TH DAY. ON THE 8TH WEEK USE ONE SHOT OF 1500IUS TO CAUSE LEYDIG CELLS TO WAKE UP.
    Weeks 18-22 PCT.. ON TENTH DAY WHEN ENANTHATE KICKS OUT.. 20MG NOLVA.. PROVIRON AT 100MG
    Weeks 1-18 Proviron 50mg/ BEFORE BED. HAS BETTER EFFECT DURING SLEEP.

AI on hand Aromasin
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   

6. Ok well here it finally is and i really appreciate all the support i can get if you sub

Big thanks

Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

I wont disappoint failure is not an option
    Eat clean, piss dirty

7. Eat clean, piss dirty

8. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6buEbEvQo"]YouTube- Allen Baria - Bench Press 405 lbs X 25 reps 500 lbs X 10 reps (RAW)[/nomedia]
    Eat clean, piss dirty

9. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Fixed

10. Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Fixed
    Damn how'd u do that

11. Name:  Guns_Blazing_Small.gif
Views: 378
Size:  54.9 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

12. [yt] then video id, then [ (slash) yt]

for example, take youtube.com/watch?v=AFuKkM-tqN0

video id is AFuKkM-tqN0

so [yt]AFuKkM-tqN0[ (slash) yt]

Edit: you uploading updated pic?

13. Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    [yt] then video id, then [ (slash) yt]

for example, take youtube.com/watch?v=AFuKkM-tqN0

video id is AFuKkM-tqN0

so [yt]AFuKkM-tqN0[ (slash) yt]

Edit: you uploading updated pic?
    they are in my camera, ill get em up soon
    Eat clean, piss dirty

14. [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6buEbEvQo[ / yt]
    Eat clean, piss dirty

15. replaced (slash) with "/"

no spaces and just the video id, not the whole url

16. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    This will put you at 8-10% roughly at 202-205lbs.
    He was 175lbs 11 month ago with a higher body fat. Do you really think he gained more than 30lbs muscle / lean tissue in 11 month?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chloro View Post
    He was 175lbs 11 month ago with a higher body fat. Do you really think he gained more than 30lbs muscle / lean tissue in 11 month?
    come join the fun and see for yourself new pics about to hit the tape

Eat clean, piss dirty

18. I would like to chime in a bit, give a little constructive criticism and what not...

First I have to say good job on really wanting to make a change for the good. If you have followed my thread I began as an ultimate fatty and then decided to change. Try losing over 100lbs of flub then bulking up and all the roller coaster ride that bodybuilding can be.

I would like to stress to you that unlike you think, you have not been bodybuilding very long. I read somewhere that you went on a hellacious 16 month spree spanning the beginning of this bulk of yours and now your cut. What you need to understand is that when people say bodybuilding is an endurance race not a sprint, they mean it... What happend to me when I tried to push myself from 175lb MMA middle weight to 190+ lb heavyweight, I will tell you, I broke my back (herniated my l4/l5 disk) however I was so determined to hit my weight goal within a certain amount of time that I pushed the envelope a little to far. All I am trying to say here is take it easy, as stated 16 months isn't jack ****. Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, etc have been doing this sport since they were teenagers and they are still striving for perfection, you will, with no matter how many drugs you throw in the fire, never achieve that result in a matter of 2 years, 4 years, 8 years, etc It takes a very VERY long time.

As stated I don't want to dog you at all, trust me I am the least of people who would have the right to do so, however I am trying to pre-warn you of impending injuries that will knock you so far back on your A$$ that it will be very hard to pick up the ball and start again especially at your age (no offense). Do not expect so much out of the drugs, take it easy, and be SAFE!

I am 4 years into the game now and far from where I want to be. I had back surgery at the age of 21 and groin hernia also age 21. I will not give up on this horse and let that hold me back (I just pulled 315 sumo deadlifts today for 4 sets of 3 on my keto depletion day, bw 209lbs) but be safe, don't over do the drugs, and don't expect a miracle form them either. They will make a tremendous difference but the biggest thing that will get you where you want to be is time.

Train Safe, use wisely
    -James

btw, subbed for some billy bad ass results, I wish I had the dough to get me some real juice

19. Quote Originally Posted by bmcjames View Post
    I would like to chime in a bit, give a little constructive criticism and what not...

First I have to say good job on really wanting to make a change for the good. If you have followed my thread I began as an ultimate fatty and then decided to change. Try losing over 100lbs of flub then bulking up and all the roller coaster ride that bodybuilding can be.

I would like to stress to you that unlike you think, you have not been bodybuilding very long. I read somewhere that you went on a hellacious 16 month spree spanning the beginning of this bulk of yours and now your cut. What you need to understand is that when people say bodybuilding is an endurance race not a sprint, they mean it... What happend to me when I tried to push myself from 175lb MMA middle weight to 190+ lb heavyweight, I will tell you, I broke my back (herniated my l4/l5 disk) however I was so determined to hit my weight goal within a certain amount of time that I pushed the envelope a little to far. All I am trying to say here is take it easy, as stated 16 months isn't jack ****. Jay Cutler, Branch Warren, etc have been doing this sport since they were teenagers and they are still striving for perfection, you will, with no matter how many drugs you throw in the fire, never achieve that result in a matter of 2 years, 4 years, 8 years, etc It takes a very VERY long time.

As stated I don't want to dog you at all, trust me I am the least of people who would have the right to do so, however I am trying to pre-warn you of impending injuries that will knock you so far back on your A$$ that it will be very hard to pick up the ball and start again especially at your age (no offense). Do not expect so much out of the drugs, take it easy, and be SAFE!

I am 4 years into the game now and far from where I want to be. I had back surgery at the age of 21 and groin hernia also age 21. I will not give up on this horse and let that hold me back (I just pulled 315 sumo deadlifts today for 4 sets of 3 on my keto depletion day, bw 209lbs) but be safe, don't over do the drugs, and don't expect a miracle form them either. They will make a tremendous difference but the biggest thing that will get you where you want to be is time.

Train Safe, use wisely
    -James

btw, subbed for some billy bad ass results, I wish I had the dough to get me some real juice
    ill do my best
    Eat clean, piss dirty

20. just keep on killing it man, great progress so far , just don't get hurt. Rehab sucks and watching yourself melt away during the rehab sucks even more

21. Quote Originally Posted by tumtum View Post
    are you gonna cycle while you cut? have you ever cut? most ppl highly underestimate how much they'll have to lose.. here is a pic of myself.. now keep in mind that i'm under 5'10... so a pound of fat lost on me would show more than a pound lost on you..

from here i'm having to lose 20 lbs to be cut.. and i'm a TON leaner than you.. i'm not hating at all .. i know it looks that way... but most of the time ppl think they only need to lose a few but our bodies hold fat everywhere.. not just our stomachs..
    I absolutly agree. You have went waaay too overboard man. you went from about 15% bf to 25%. You have done a great job losing it tho i must say keep it up. Im not hating either but it looks like you still have a long way to go.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rm2211 View Post
    I absolutly agree. You have went waaay too overboard man. you went from about 15% bf to 25%. You have done a great job losing it tho i must say keep it up. Im not hating either but it looks like you still have a long way to go.
    no worries.. I enjoy all criticism, it is my inspiration,

i never do anything in half measures,

Progress continues at a rapid pace,

here is my new log complete with new pics

come and sub for the ride, i guarantee to make it interesting if nothing else and i welcome praise, criticism and any suggestions

pre cycle picture im now 8 days on from here... the journey continues

Name:  post clen:var pre inj cycle.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  30.4 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

23. it looks great keep up the work

24. 14 Day review

Weight a.m 231.4 +6.4
    Waist -1.4"
    BP

Mood 10
    Agression 10
    Libido 10
    Strgnth 9
    Stamina NC
    Apetite 8.5
    Diet 9.9
    Training 10
    Sleep 5
    Sides 9.5
    Joints 9.5

Var bridge concluded day 14
    Excellent edition, primed me well for this cycle. I have dropped it as the epi/tren has now kicked in full force. Will be delving into the warchest and brewing up some more for the homestretch.

Proviron 50mg great addition.
    Doing everything that it is supposed to, libido, agression and keeping bloat at bay whilst allowing for healthy levels of estrogen.

Epi/tren bumped to 40/120mg
    Strenght gains through the roof the tren has set a fat burning furnace inside of me, i am comforted by the night time sweats knowng that all is good in the world

Test E front loading phase complete, to early to review but inj going smoothly have to wait until oral phase complete for any reviews

HCG 300is every 5 days to early to tell epi/tren causes me to shut down hard bllodwork to back this up. Test and HCG doseage shud take care of this

Diet has been perfect 7 meals 60 20 20 apetite remains strong. Most of my carbs come in meals centered around training plus im carb cycling

Training has been on point, i will be adopting a new training programme TG has helped me put something together here

Cardio, have been very active but no high intensity cardio as yet, stamina is high

Sleep is always a problem especially when i need to piss 5 times a night, i have ambien and Valium when necesary

Sides to date, really non existant

Short term goals for the month
    1) Recomp, -1.5in waist, add 10lb (ambitious) VERY CLOSE ALREADY
    2) 400lb bench (easy) CLOSE
    4) 575lb Dead (Doable)
    3) Find a damn regular gym partner (settle for spot on bench) NO LUCK YET

Exceding all expectations so far

Open to any question criticsms or suggestions

Pictures on the way in the mea time

Name:  ass.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  46.1 KB