175lb to 255 in 11months

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. my chest wont get over 44.. i hate my genetics... if there was a way to measure the upper chest.. it would read -20... once again.. i hate my genetics


  2. Lookin good man!

    Time for a longer pair of shorts while you're on the beach though! haha jk

    Nobody likes short shorts
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FatalFunnel View Post
    Lookin good man!

    Time for a longer pair of shorts while you're on the beach though! haha jk

    Nobody likes short shorts
    fair comment
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  4. If I was being entirely forthcoming, and basing this only off the pictures you have posted, I would say you have done this in the most difficult and physiologically taxing way possible. You estimate only 35lbs of that is fat, but I find that difficult to believe: even on a so-called "lean-bulk," one can fairly estimate fat gain to be about 10-15% of total body mass increase (this is assuming lack of DNP/T3/Clen, etc.,). Given the increase in gross-musculature over this same period, the gains in body fat can seem relatively negligible to the eye. Given the extremely visible nature of your fat mass, in conjunction with the fact the general composition and structure of the underlying muscle has not seemed to change (and it would, given 45lbs muscle gain), I would certainly say at least 55-60% of your mass has been a combination of glycogen, water and fat - and this is particularly true when one considers your use of AAS.

    I am nobody's babysitter, nor do I intend to be, but you could have easily gained 40lbs of relatively lean mass by extending your period by six months, using a proper diet, and if you so chose, an appropriate selection of AAS. As it stands now, your overall phase will have extended past that period, put more tax on your body than one ever should, and you will most likely end up with less lean mass.

    In all honesty, however, good luck. I am being entirely serious.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    If I was being entirely forthcoming, and basing this only off the pictures you have posted, I would say you have done this in the most difficult and physiologically taxing way possible. You estimate only 35lbs of that is fat, but I find that difficult to believe: even on a so-called "lean-bulk," one can fairly estimate fat gain to be about 10-15% of total body mass increase (this is assuming lack of DNP/T3/Clen, etc.,). Given the increase in gross-musculature over this same period, the gains in body fat can seem relatively negligible to the eye. Given the extremely visible nature of your fat mass, in conjunction with the fact the general composition and structure of the underlying muscle has not seemed to change (and it would, given 45lbs muscle gain), I would certainly say at least 55-60% of your mass has been a combination of glycogen, water and fat - and this is particularly true when one considers your use of AAS.

    I am nobody's babysitter, nor do I intend to be, but you could have easily gained 40lbs of relatively lean mass by extending your period by six months, using a proper diet, and if you so chose, an appropriate selection of AAS. As it stands now, your overall phase will have extended past that period, put more tax on your body than one ever should, and you will most likely end up with less lean mass.

    In all honesty, however, good luck. I am being entirely serious.
    Gonna have to disagree on a couple of levels, firstly whilst i certainly put on plenty of fat the last picture was @ the end of my last cycle and a considerable amount of that was water bloat. Im not that unahappy about the fat gained either as i took a powerlifting approach and in that respect i was entirely happy with a 375lb bench (would never have got there without the extra weight), i did take precautions in that regard had 5 blood tests in that period and monitored my blood pressure. Im currently down 21 lbs from the last pic and estimate another 12 - 15lb will put me in the 12% bf range right about where i started but with added 45lb muscle in 14 months thats 3.24lb per month and at the same got to set some big personal bests along the way. Not quite sure i understand this ref however "this is assuming lack of DNP/T3/Clen, etc.,)" is that a question? anyway cycling Clen/ECA every 2 weeks.

    The photos wont lie just give me another 32 days
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    If I was being entirely forthcoming, and basing this only off the pictures you have posted, I would say you have done this in the most difficult and physiologically taxing way possible. You estimate only 35lbs of that is fat, but I find that difficult to believe: even on a so-called "lean-bulk," one can fairly estimate fat gain to be about 10-15% of total body mass increase (this is assuming lack of DNP/T3/Clen, etc.,). Given the increase in gross-musculature over this same period, the gains in body fat can seem relatively negligible to the eye. Given the extremely visible nature of your fat mass, in conjunction with the fact the general composition and structure of the underlying muscle has not seemed to change (and it would, given 45lbs muscle gain), I would certainly say at least 55-60% of your mass has been a combination of glycogen, water and fat - and this is particularly true when one considers your use of AAS.

    I am nobody's babysitter, nor do I intend to be, but you could have easily gained 40lbs of relatively lean mass by extending your period by six months, using a proper diet, and if you so chose, an appropriate selection of AAS. As it stands now, your overall phase will have extended past that period, put more tax on your body than one ever should, and you will most likely end up with less lean mass.

    In all honesty, however, good luck. I am being entirely serious.
    Also at that time i wanted to stick an Oral PH so that kind of ruled out a 6 month cycle but yes you are right in that regard and that is the route i will go going fwd. It was a fun journey to be honest but not one i would do again, def lean bulk going fwd and have been planning and researching exactly that,
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Gonna have to disagree on a couple of levels, firstly whilst i certainly put on plenty of fat the last picture was @ the end of my last cycle and a considerable amount of that was water bloat. Im not that unahappy about the fat gained either as i took a powerlifting approach and in that respect i was entirely happy with a 375lb bench (would never have got there without the extra weight), i did take precautions in that regard had 5 blood tests in that period and monitored my blood pressure. Im currently down 21 lbs from the last pic and estimate another 12 - 15lb will put me in the 12% bf range right about where i started but with added 45lb muscle in 14 months thats 3.24lb per month and at the same got to set some big personal bests along the way. Not quite sure i understand this ref however "this is assuming lack of DNP/T3/Clen, etc.,)" is that a question? anyway cycling Clen/ECA every 2 weeks.

    The photos wont lie just give me another 32 days
    No disrespect intended, here, but a 375lb bench at 255lbs, while respectful, is certainly no justification for anywhere from 35-45lbs of fat, water and glycogen gain - and in reality, that is only a coefficient of 1.47, which is by no means proficient by power lifting standards. And yes, that type of increase would have most certainly been possible in the same time frame without such a precipitous increase in fat mass (using the term to blanket water, glycogen, fat).

    Unfortunately, you are overestimating the amount of LBM you obtained during this period, and grossly underestimating the amount of LBM you will atrophy during your next cutting phase: my estimates include a very high rate of Aldosterone production which most likely resulted from the compounds you used, in addition to the diet you employed, as well as gross glycogen synthesis, which will recede, again due to the compounds you used and the diet you employed. The rate at which you chose to gain mass, and the manner in which you gained it, simply lend themselves to metabolic (and possibly morphological) changes that do not speak to your point. And as harsh as that sounds, it is simply true.

    In an ideal situation, with the choice of appropriate compounds which do not come associated with a high rate of glycogen and/or aldosterone synthesis (Anavar, for example) one could be happy with .8 - 1lb of lean tissue synthesis per week. And again, this is assuming ideal diet, ideal rest, proper choice of compounds. As it stands, given your choice of compounds and diet, I would estimate approximately .4 - .5lb per week, or two pounds per month; leading to a total gain of, at most, around 20lbs. Now, another 10-15lbs of this is a combination of water and glycogen, which I am not counting as fat mass at this time, with the difference obviously being adipose mass. While I am sure these are disappointing figures to hear, they are not up for contention: these are rates of hypertrophy based on ideal rates of protein synthesis and protein turnover in skeletal muscle. If you surpassed these levels, I would suggest you donate your body to science, as your muscle biopsy would surely be of great help in pathologies that contain chronic atrophy.

    This is going to be my last post on the manner, as I am not your moral guide nor your babysitter: it is not my place to judge you, and I certainly do not want to come across as condescending, but rather, I am simply choosing to be real with you.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No disrespect intended, here, but a 375lb bench at 255lbs, while respectful, is certainly no justification for anywhere from 35-45lbs of fat, water and glycogen gain - and in reality, that is only a coefficient of 1.47, which is by no means proficient by power lifting standards. And yes, that type of increase would have most certainly been possible in the same time frame without such a precipitous increase in fat mass (using the term to blanket water, glycogen, fat).

    Unfortunately, you are overestimating the amount of LBM you obtained during this period, and grossly underestimating the amount of LBM you will atrophy during your next cutting phase: my estimates include a very high rate of Aldosterone production which most likely resulted from the compounds you used, in addition to the diet you employed, as well as gross glycogen synthesis, which will recede, again due to the compounds you used and the diet you employed. The rate at which you chose to gain mass, and the manner in which you gained it, simply lend themselves to metabolic (and possibly morphological) changes that do not speak to your point. And as harsh as that sounds, it is simply true.

    In an ideal situation, with the choice of appropriate compounds which do not come associated with a high rate of glycogen and/or aldosterone synthesis (Anavar, for example) one could be happy with .8 - 1lb of lean tissue synthesis per week. And again, this is assuming ideal diet, ideal rest, proper choice of compounds. As it stands, given your choice of compounds and diet, I would estimate approximately .4 - .5lb per week, or two pounds per month; leading to a total gain of, at most, around 20lbs. Now, another 10-15lbs of this is a combination of water and glycogen, which I am not counting as fat mass at this time, with the difference obviously being adipose mass. While I am sure these are disappointing figures to hear, they are not up for contention: these are rates of hypertrophy based on ideal rates of protein synthesis and protein turnover in skeletal muscle. If you surpassed these levels, I would suggest you donate your body to science, as your muscle biopsy would surely be of great help in pathologies that contain chronic atrophy.

    This is going to be my last post on the manner, as I am not your moral guide nor your babysitter: it is not my place to judge you, and I certainly do not want to come across as condescending, but rather, I am simply choosing to be real with you.


    I didnt deem it necessary to divulge, so i say this with due respect as i see you are not new to this rodeo but your passive aggressive stance is somewhat bewildering.

    375 bench @ 255 no miracle for sure BUT given the fact that in April of 08 i was in a car accident that resulted in my being hospitalized in traction for 3 months along with numerous other injuries. I walked in or rather limped in the gym Jan 09 for the 1st time in almost 2 years, i think my bench was 25lb's on each side maybe 35 max lets say 105 total.

    Given your in depth analysis based on 3 pictures i would have thought you would have noticed the scars on my legs. I can repost close ups for your further inspection.

    Maybe you one of those new mind reading doctors that ive being hearing so musch about. You have no idea what my strength or conditioning were before nor did i at any time post my diet supplements or training so your basing your entire prognosis/evaluation or whatever it is based on 3 pictures. I dont really want to get into a fight here but you just dont have the facts and are making lots of assumptions.

    Fact, as of this morning i currently weigh 231lbs @ about 15% bf had buddy at the gym use calipers and strength remains close to highs.

    As i said to the doctor who said ill never walk properly ever again "just wait and see"

    I have to ask to what do you base this comment of "most physiologically taxing way possible" your a psychiatrist too? For your information the whole process was very thereputical to me, i was focused and determied throughout and the setting and schieving of goals helped what was at times a painful process of rehabilitation.

    Not to be condescending or patronizing but my grandma once said "False facts are highly injurious to the progress of science, for they often endure long; but false views, if supported by some evidence, do little harm, for every one takes a salutary pleasure in proving their falseness." Something to do with get your facts straight, clever old granny
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  9. Quick updated picture just show that im not sitting on the sofa eating pizza all day... Still 30 days to go on the cut

    232LB's
    Name:  me 30 days to go.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  49.6 KB

    crap workout today no energy lifting or cardio, sucked, upside is that im 2/3 of the way there and the planning of my next bulk cycle is well underway. Unfortunately due to injury my shoulders have fallen behind, healthy now and its time to put some size on em
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  10. good job man.this ppl who say you put on to much fat are the same ppl who cry about being hard gainers they do not get it.there is a reason y most your big bb were once power lifters.i lifted from the time i was 15 untill 30 i was a hard gainer i could not get my arms over 17 in. at 30 i was married with kids put on some fat and keeped lifting more power lifting i would say.arms went to 19 in. ppl would say ya but thats fat and some was.now im in my late 30 and cut back down.arms are at 18.5. your on the right track keep going the hard gainers will still be here whinning
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    good job man.this ppl who say you put on to much fat are the same ppl who cry about being hard gainers they do not get it.there is a reason y most your big bb were once power lifters.i lifted from the time i was 15 untill 30 i was a hard gainer i could not get my arms over 17 in. at 30 i was married with kids put on some fat and keeped lifting more power lifting i would say.arms went to 19 in. ppl would say ya but thats fat and some was.now im in my late 30 and cut back down.arms are at 18.5. your on the right track keep going the hard gainers will still be here whinning
    thx may not be evrybody but it worked for me and im very pleased with the results so far. I am a hard gainer myself and it is for this reason that i adopted this approach, each to their own i say
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  12. ok lets see if we can kick it up a gear, real lack of energy and focus yesterday. Clen should be arriving tomorrow myabe that and or my upcoming cycle can put a fire in my belly.
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  13. Nice results keep up the hard work man.

  14. Good show man. Your cut is coming along very nicely. You should snap a shot of your back though. Your traps look wide from the front even. I gotta say, your determination gives me motivation bro. Keep rippin' it up. You're doing an amazing job so far imo.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Good show man. Your cut is coming along very nicely. You should snap a shot of your back though. Your traps look wide from the front even. I gotta say, your determination gives me motivation bro. Keep rippin' it up. You're doing an amazing job so far imo.
    thanks man... reading up on Clen as i wait for for it to arrive any pointers appreciated
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  16. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Gonna have to disagree on a couple of levels, firstly whilst i certainly put on plenty of fat the last picture was @ the end of my last cycle and a considerable amount of that was water bloat. Im not that unahappy about the fat gained either as i took a powerlifting approach and in that respect i was entirely happy with a 375lb bench (would never have got there without the extra weight), i did take precautions in that regard had 5 blood tests in that period and monitored my blood pressure. Im currently down 21 lbs from the last pic and estimate another 12 - 15lb will put me in the 12% bf range right about where i started but with added 45lb muscle in 14 months thats 3.24lb per month and at the same got to set some big personal bests along the way. Not quite sure i understand this ref however "this is assuming lack of DNP/T3/Clen, etc.,)" is that a question? anyway cycling Clen/ECA every 2 weeks.

    The photos wont lie just give me another 32 days
    Clen and ephedrine are pretty much gonna activate the same receptors. Alternating them isn't really a good idea because your beta-adrenergic will remain down-regulated.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Clen and ephedrine are pretty much gonna activate the same receptors. Alternating them isn't really a good idea because your beta-adrenergic will remain down-regulated.
    Not necessarily true. Clen is a potent Beta-2 Adrenergic agonist which cause rapid down-regulation where as Ephedrine works within the sympathetic nervous system and indirectly activates not just the B-2 but beta as well as alpha adrenergic receptors by way of stimulatory effects on noradrenalin release. It is a poor agonist for the B-2 receptor. It is often used in conjunction with a 2 week Clen cycle so you can buy time while your adrenals up-regulate again. Taking an antihistamine like Diphenhydramine will help facilitate the up-regulation. Ketotifen also is another popular choice for this purpose. I will post later tonight about my experience with Clen edwitt. I am going to the gym now but will jump on AM before I finish studying for my exam in the morning, lol.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Not necessarily true. Clen is a potent Beta-2 Adrenergic agonist which cause rapid down-regulation where as Ephedrine works within the sympathetic nervous system and indirectly activates not just the B-2 but beta as well as alpha adrenergic receptors by way of stimulatory effects on noradrenalin release. It is a poor agonist for the B-2 receptor. It is often used in conjunction with a 2 week Clen cycle so you can buy time while your adrenals up-regulate again. Taking an antihistamine like Diphenhydramine will help facilitate the up-regulation. Ketotifen also is another popular choice for this purpose. I will post later tonight about my experience with Clen edwitt. I am going to the gym now but will jump on AM before I finish studying for my exam in the morning, lol.
    Please...i would definitely appreciate that, just read this protocol http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=269240 its a good read

    this Take 50mg of Benadryl or another antihistamine containing 50mg of diphenhydrmine (sleep ease from boots chemist if you are in UK!) every night during every third week while you are on Clen. So I would dose my Clen as usual and at day 14 I would add the Benadryl every night for 7 nights (while still taking the clen). Discontinue the Benadryl until day 35 and repeat. I favour this method as it helps me sleep and does not affect my performance in the day. I believe we can thank Anthony Roberts for this method.
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  19. Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Not necessarily true. Clen is a potent Beta-2 Adrenergic agonist which cause rapid down-regulation where as Ephedrine works within the sympathetic nervous system and indirectly activates not just the B-2 but beta as well as alpha adrenergic receptors by way of stimulatory effects on noradrenalin release. It is a poor agonist for the B-2 receptor. It is often used in conjunction with a 2 week Clen cycle so you can buy time while your adrenals up-regulate again. Taking an antihistamine like Diphenhydramine will help facilitate the up-regulation. Ketotifen also is another popular choice for this purpose. I will post later tonight about my experience with Clen edwitt. I am going to the gym now but will jump on AM before I finish studying for my exam in the morning, lol.

    Ive been running the ECA stack for about 6 weeks 5 days on 3 days off guess i should go and get some Benadryl and get on that? Clen prob ariives Friday
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  20. Physiology has nothing to do with mental, it's more based on biology. It's been a while since I dove into the mystery that is biology but I am almost sure I remember correctly. That being said, it was meant more to mean that you taxed your "body" to an extent which you may or may not have needed to...(i.e. a better way around the mountain than trying to go through it)

    Perhaps you taxed your mental stability as well but that wasn't the direction of that statement above, just saying...


    Incidentally, just what were your numbers on an average visit to the gym before the accident, strength wise that is?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Physiology has nothing to do with mental, it's more based on biology. It's been a while since I dove into the mystery that is biology but I am almost sure I remember correctly. That being said, it was meant more to mean that you taxed your "body" to an extent which you may or may not have needed to...(i.e. a better way around the mountain than trying to go through it)

    Perhaps you taxed your mental stability as well but that wasn't the direction of that statement above, just saying...


    Incidentally, just what were your numbers on an average visit to the gym before the accident, strength wise that is?
    I had gone through a bit of a rough patch (2yrs no gym) booze drugs loose women etc i was burning the candles so to speak and then BAM. ****ed myself up real good, couple of ribs,lung, shattered femur etc. In retrospect however it gave me a good kick in the teeth and gave me new appreciation for life.

    So in answer to your question prior accident i was not in very good shape at all and i guess ive always had a predisposition to a go through the mountain or wall in my case, dont try that at home, it hurts.
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  22. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    I had gone through a bit of a rough patch (2yrs no gym) booze drugs loose women etc i was burning the candles so to speak and then BAM. ****ed myself up real good, couple of ribs,lung, shattered femur etc. In retrospect however it gave me a good kick in the teeth and gave me new appreciation for life.

    So in answer to your question prior accident i was not in very good shape at all and i guess ive always had a predisposition to a go through the mountain or wall in my case, dont try that at home, it hurts.

    Still unclear on the Clen but here goes....

    I will be taking Benadryl for 7 days @ 50mg a day and simultaneously starting the Clen @ 40mg guess i have 2 weeks to decide how to procede from there.

    Ill be sticking to the above high calorie diet that has been working with the ECA stack and adjust accordingly.
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  23. Now 14months and 5 days
    Day 64 of cut
    Day 5 of Clen

    Already up to 210mcg dose
    7.am 100mcg
    12pm 110mcg

    Going well down 1.4lb and 0.15in on waist, strength remains good. Seeing added vascularity in my arms since commencing the Clen
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  24. 5th Day into the Clen and weight is down to 228.4lb
    210mcg a day
    Eat clean, piss dirty

  25. Wow, that's a lot of clen.

  26. You only live once. Hope your keeping a record at home. Your braver than me. I do extreme things to myself but i don't tell anyone unless it works. When i take a before picture i won't look at it until after i've taken my after picture. I'm my worst critic. Keep going. As far as genetics goes, F$#@ genetics. Thats what smart scientists are for.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by omni View Post
    You only live once. Hope your keeping a record at home. Your braver than me. I do extreme things to myself but i don't tell anyone unless it works. When i take a before picture i won't look at it until after i've taken my after picture. I'm my worst critic. Keep going. As far as genetics goes, F$#@ genetics. Thats what smart scientists are for.
    Extremely happy to report Day 6 226.8 that down 5lbs in 5 days and 0.8" off the waist

  28. damn.. maybe i need to research clen for my next cut

  29. Stuff definitely works and it seems I am fortunate in that I have no adverse side effects

  30. 7 day Review of Clen

    Weight 226.4lb -5.6lb waist -1"

    Those are some pretty impressive results given the fact that i seemed to have been plateauing out on my ECA stack and given the success of weight loss on that 60 day cycle.

    Dosing has been twice a day 8a.m and 12 pm. It would seem that im taking an insanely high dose 240mcg yest but to be honest im having less side effects than my wife at 50mcg, my resilience to stims is nothing new my ephedrine levels were 150 a day no sides. Im going the "palumbo" route 6 weeks straight with Benadryl (flush my receptors) at 50 mg every 3rd week i also took it on my 1st week due to my heavy on off use of the ECA 5 days on 3 days of for 8 weeks.

    Sleep has been good the Benadryl at night has prob been helping, i found myself to be a little bit sluggish the first few days and added in 50mg Ephedrine ECA prior to hitting the gym for some zing, helps with my breathing too. ill try dropping that to 25mg

    Diet has been the exact same as on ECA stack 40 40 20 over 7 meals approx 3500 calories 100% clean, proteins have been chicken, fish, skim milk, eggs and powder. Carbs have been oats whole wheat pasta bread etc green veggies Waxmaize post WO shake. Ive also been cycling carbs down protein up on non heavy days, ive in no way noticed that Clen suppresses my appetite for those that might be wondering.

    Will be Increasing my CLA from 5000 to 8000 mg

    i may have to start a dietry log as the fat loss is going tp probably taper off and im gonna have to be more maticulous about my macros to manage fat loss and at the same time maintain muscle which is a major concern and the reason for my dietary approach.

    It would seem im reaping all the benefits and none of the sides that ive read so much about, on that note as i stated above my wife was non functional and very uncomfortable on just 50mcg so i would suggest not starting out any higher than 60mcg you can always add to that 4 hours later ater evaluating the effects.

    Strength remains at or near highs and muscle retention is looking good, i am particularly interested in the anabolic properties that have been reported and refuted, in the coming weeks i will give my honest opinion in that regard. I would love to add Anavar to this cycle however it is prohibitively expensive for me but that would be the absolute bomb if you could afford it.
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:48 PM
  2. respectable gains in 10-11months...?
    By soseg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Log in
Log in