My 3 year journey...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. wow if i ate like that i would be throwing up all day. So good for you man great gains

2. Why would you be throwing up?

That is a basic bodybuilding diet.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hog928 View Post
    wow if i ate like that i would be throwing up all day. So good for you man great gains
    Trust me the more you eat the more your metabolism starts to ramp up, and after each meal youre hungry 30 mins later.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    Trust me the more you eat the more your metabolism starts to ramp up, and after each meal youre hungry 30 mins later.
    I wish I was hungry more often!!! Everytime I eat I just.. Eat, not even hungry. It sucks ass, I hate eating now because nothing tastes as good when your not hugry

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull14218 View Post
    I wish I was hungry more often!!! Everytime I eat I just.. Eat, not even hungry. It sucks ass, I hate eating now because nothing tastes as good when your not hugry
    mary jane

6. respect!
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

7. Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    The diet varies day to day pending on how my body feels. Thank god my wife helps me w/ all of the cooking and kitchen cleaning!!
    amen to that...if it wasnt for my girlfriend cooking, I would still be 130lbs haha

8. Im jealous as ****, my girl been with her over 2 years, haven't had a home cooked meal ever...hardly even brings me a cheeseburger.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    I dont have an official review/log, but it is by FAR my favorite creatine, 80 servings, and only like $30, you cant go wrong in my opinion. I have been taking it for 2 years now, and it has worked wonders. My skin starts feeling tighter after using it for 2-3 weeks.
    That is a solid review, may have to consider Storm in the future. Thanks for the details on your progress, can't believe you got to where you are in that short a time, very impressive.

10. lol @ someone asking "75lbs in 3years...natural"? lol not a clue...

Great progress bro....you've come a long way in such a short time!

With your bodyweight and upperbody size your either 1. Pretty short with decent/good wheels or 2. Have no wheels at all

Hit dem legs kid
    •   

11. nice bro

12. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post

With your bodyweight and upperbody size your either 1. Pretty short with decent/good wheels or 2. Have no wheels at all

Hit dem legs kid
    id say my legs are pretty solid, considering i squat 500x12

13. Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    yeah i would consider that as pretty solid lol

14. Great job dude! I'm impressed by your back double bi shot very nice. Always work on them lats. Have you ever thought about using real gear at all? Your diet also looks pretty good and it shows.

15. Hey do you have more pics? Look beastie!

16. Hey man great work. What kind of arm workout you got going, cause its working for ya

17. Quote Originally Posted by jstrong View Post
    Great job dude! I'm impressed by your back double bi shot very nice. Always work on them lats. Have you ever thought about using real gear at all? Your diet also looks pretty good and it shows.
    i was planning on running a cycle this summer, that was until i found out my wife and i are having a baby, so i decided to save the $$$ until i can see what kind of money i will be shelling out for diapers and everything. Plus i have hella PH stocked up.

18. Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    Id love to see a vid of that one! Not buying into it unless your doing 1/8th reps. 5plates+ a side for 12reps. Quite the feat for someone of your stature!

Not trying to knock ya at all...just putting in my 2cents.

Post a pic of ya wheels!

19. First off I have absolutely zero obligation to post a video nor do I have the time. Second, I really do not give a damn whether or not you believe me, I am not going to sit here and have an argument just because you doubt me, I really could care less what someone over the net thinks.
    My stature? Dude at least I have the balls to post a pic my progress. For someone who has been a member here for a little over a month you certainly run your mouth.

20. for the record I don't doubt you can squat that.

I was squatting 405 for a couple of reps at the tail end of my bulk, and that was without ph's.

There's no doubt you could squat 500 for reps.

Just to back you up bro

21. Thanks Carpee, good to see someone thats not a Hater.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bleedingthrou View Post
    Thanks Carpee, good to see someone thats not a Hater.
    For sure man.

Your transformation is solid, and no one should be refuting that.
    You've gained quality size and strength...people should be taking notes not asking for evidence.

23. I have but one word about your progress...................... DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. you managed to stay pretty lean.

Thats a tough feet

25. Not a hater lol so please dont flatter yourself. Just simply calling you out. You posted all upper body shots, so you should have no problem posting pix of your 500lb squat for 12rep wheels. Thats all there is to it. Nothing more nothing less. No arguement bro, you look great and have come a long way. If you already had a picture of your wheels up and they looked like they handle weight, I wouldnt of ever said a thing...catch my drift?

YouTube- la caida de efrain Second vid down of squatting weight

26. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Not a hater lol so please dont flatter yourself. Just simply calling you out. You posted all upper body shots, so you should have no problem posting pix of your 500lb squat for 12rep wheels. Thats all there is to it. Nothing more nothing less. No arguement bro, you look great and have come a long way. If you already had a picture of your wheels up and they looked like they handle weight, I wouldnt of ever said a thing...catch my drift?

YouTube- la caida de efrain Second vid down of squatting weight
    Yah I understand your doubt, if he can squat like that then he's a world class lifter, I mean what would his max be... I have trained 300 lb monster football players that couldn't touch that. I had one guy that was just freaky though he did 575 for 2 really good reps when he was 18 but he was 270 lbs athletic too... These guys didn't even take creatine though just protein powder and food. Maybe shorter guys get more leverage when they squat, who knows.

27. Thats my exact point DreamWeaver Ive been in the game for a while and am definately no slouch myself! Cant judge my gym ability or knowledge by my post count lol

But, thats 5plates for 12. I just dont see it...especially from going to a skinny kid to blown up in 3years. You know his mindset wasnt focused yet on his wheels. All upperbody...thats what I meant by your "stature". I know what the body looks like and what it weighs or should weigh, this and that. If you posted a pic of huge wheels I would stand corrected. My point...all your body weight is in your upperbody. I could be wrong though! But please dont be offended by what I say...I just find your claim of 12reps of 500 quite exaggerated! Not everyone on here is newb...

28. o yea and for the record...its not that I "dont have the balls" to post a pic, I dont even think I can lol to little post count

Id post a rear double bi that'll blow yours out of the water (with legs in the pic lol)...so watch who you call out or make a better choice of words

29. Uhh pretty sure anybody can say "hey my pose is better then yours" but actually post a pic and prove it. It's not hard to post a pic on a site, figure it out. His shot was pretty good so if yours is better, please I want to see it...

30. Quote Originally Posted by jstrong View Post
    Uhh pretty sure anybody can say "hey my pose is better then yours" but actually post a pic and prove it. It's not hard to post a pic on a site, figure it out. His shot was pretty good so if yours is better, please I want to see it...
    Uhh and Im pretty sure anybody can say "hey I squat 500lbs for 12reps" so...looks like I proved my point.

Also for your lame attempt to make a joke at me, if you could read better you would see I dont think I can even post a pic due to my low post count. Not important enough to try and find out it doesnt work.

Plus I dont really care, Im just proving my point, time to take off auto subscribe. Annoying getting an email every time someone posts in a thread I did that I dont really care about.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3 year progress pics...what a journey
    By ammoarsenal in forum Pics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 08:52 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 12:29 AM
  3. Fourth Year Student: My Senior Year
    By Old Navy in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 04:27 PM
  4. Year End/New Year Shipping Discount