My 3 year journey...

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
Thanks Carpee, good to see someone thats not a Hater.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Carpee, good to see someone thats not a Hater.
For sure man.

Your transformation is solid, and no one should be refuting that.
You've gained quality size and strength...people should be taking notes not asking for evidence.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I have but one word about your progress......................DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you managed to stay pretty lean.

Thats a tough feet

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Not a hater lol so please dont flatter yourself. Just simply calling you out. You posted all upper body shots, so you should have no problem posting pix of your 500lb squat for 12rep wheels. Thats all there is to it. Nothing more nothing less. No arguement bro, you look great and have come a long way. If you already had a picture of your wheels up and they looked like they handle weight, I wouldnt of ever said a thing...catch my drift?

YouTube- la caida de efrain Second vid down of squatting weight

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a hater lol so please dont flatter yourself. Just simply calling you out. You posted all upper body shots, so you should have no problem posting pix of your 500lb squat for 12rep wheels. Thats all there is to it. Nothing more nothing less. No arguement bro, you look great and have come a long way. If you already had a picture of your wheels up and they looked like they handle weight, I wouldnt of ever said a thing...catch my drift?

YouTube- la caida de efrain Second vid down of squatting weight
Yah I understand your doubt, if he can squat like that then he's a world class lifter, I mean what would his max be... I have trained 300 lb monster football players that couldn't touch that. I had one guy that was just freaky though he did 575 for 2 really good reps when he was 18 but he was 270 lbs athletic too... These guys didn't even take creatine though just protein powder and food. Maybe shorter guys get more leverage when they squat, who knows.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Thats my exact point DreamWeaver ;) Ive been in the game for a while and am definately no slouch myself! Cant judge my gym ability or knowledge by my post count lol

But, thats 5plates for 12. I just dont see it...especially from going to a skinny kid to blown up in 3years. You know his mindset wasnt focused yet on his wheels. All upperbody...thats what I meant by your "stature". I know what the body looks like and what it weighs or should weigh, this and that. If you posted a pic of huge wheels I would stand corrected. My point...all your body weight is in your upperbody. I could be wrong though! But please dont be offended by what I say...I just find your claim of 12reps of 500 quite exaggerated! Not everyone on here is newb...

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
o yea and for the record...its not that I "dont have the balls" to post a pic, I dont even think I can lol to little post count

Id post a rear double bi that'll blow yours out of the water (with legs in the pic lol)...so watch who you call out ;) or make a better choice of words

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
Uhh pretty sure anybody can say "hey my pose is better then yours" but actually post a pic and prove it. It's not hard to post a pic on a site, figure it out. His shot was pretty good so if yours is better, please I want to see it...

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Uhh pretty sure anybody can say "hey my pose is better then yours" but actually post a pic and prove it. It's not hard to post a pic on a site, figure it out. His shot was pretty good so if yours is better, please I want to see it...
Uhh and Im pretty sure anybody can say "hey I squat 500lbs for 12reps" so...looks like I proved my point.

Also for your lame attempt to make a joke at me, if you could read better you would see I dont think I can even post a pic due to my low post count. Not important enough to try and find out it doesnt work. :dunno:

Plus I dont really care, Im just proving my point, time to take off auto subscribe. Annoying getting an email every time someone posts in a thread I did that I dont really care about.

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
I didn't say that since he said he can squat 500lbs. I believe him, it doesn't matter to me. But when you say your muscle is a lot better I want to see it because that matters more to me then what you can lift. And if you do not like this post which is what you said you do not care about, why have you posted 6 times here? And for your info buddy, I have a lower post count then you and well obviously I have a pic in my avatar, so pretty sure you can do the same. Don't give a lame ass excuse for not posting a pic either.

RedneckDB

Awards
awesome progress....and to the person who says they cant post a picture - is it not over 50 posts to be able to do that [I might be wrong!]? my point being you now have over 50 posts so could post a pic up.

ijanssen

Awards
what are some good supplements to bulk up wit for hardgainers?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Just a question, but only a couple of PH cycles? You look like you done A LOT of AAS cycles. Not saying a thing......I was just wondering if you have because if you have not and are mostly natural then you are a genetic freak and could be a competitive bodybuider if you were on AAS. Great Progress, without a doubt!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Just a question, but only a couple of PH cycles? You look like you done A LOT of AAS cycles. Not saying a thing......I was just wondering if you have because if you have not and are mostly natural then you are a genetic freak and could be a competitive bodybuider if you were on AAS. Great Progress, without a doubt!
I won't accuse you of AAS. I know whagt can be acomplished with hard work, and even believe that sometimes it is more about being eye of the tyger than genetics. Having daid that, you said that you were natural except for a few PH cycles. What did you use for PCT? Have you ever used an AI as a stand alone? If so, which one?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but this game is about hard work, being smart and GENETICS. Without all 3.....you cannot get big and lean like that. And I am not accusing anyone of using AAS....and anyway, it doesn't matter to me at all who does and doesn't.....

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, but this game is about hard work, being smart and GENETICS. Without all 3.....you cannot get big and lean like that. And I am not accusing anyone of using AAS....and anyway, it doesn't matter to me at all who does and doesn't.....
Sorry for the misinterpritation(spelling). I guess I take my own genetics for granted. After all, I am Kingdong! And no, I am not as lean as this guy................................Having said that, I did have a few questions in my original quote that I hope don't geet ignored.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the misinterpritation(spelling). I guess I take my own genetics for granted. After all, I am Kingdong! And no, I am not as lean as this guy................................Having said that, I did have a few questions in my original quote that I hope don't geet ignored.
LOL....yes you are KINGDONG! I have decent genetics also so I am not compaining.

Your questions I guess are for the BIG DUDE.....jk.......well, my own experience, I have used Nolva and Clomid as PCT.....used the nolva after a 12 week Test cycle and recovered very well and used clomid after an Epi cycle that I cut short and it worked well also. Nolva or Clomid seems to be a personal choice...and a stand alone AI? Some people do but I wouldn't.....may boost test which is good but I don't know how effectively it does.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Are you drunk when you post on here?

edit* was directed at donkeykong

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
it's 1999 kx500 2 stroke - faster than a lot of street bikes

I ate **** on it one too many times and let it go while my wife was pregnant, it's about time for me to get a new one though. (when i get back from afghan)

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
it's 1999 kx500 2 stroke - faster than a lot of street bikes

I ate **** on it one too many times and let it go while my wife was pregnant, it's about time for me to get a new one though. (when i get back from afghan)
I call a 2 stroke 250 and "assbuster".......a 2 stroke 500 is a freakin' KILLER!

Man, that thing must have been a beast!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The reason I asked the question I asked was because I have heard of guys taking unnatural AI's like formestane and 6-bromo, raveing about how the experience was better than with any natural product, and then continuing to call themselves natural. The OP claime to be all natural except for a few PH cycles, so I am just trying to get to the bottom of how natural he really is when not on a PH. I don't whant to start the debate out of disrespect. I just whant to discuss what his definition of what natural is.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Natural is no prohormone or AAS use at all......but an anti-estrogen would still keep you natural....in my opinion.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Natural is no prohormone or AAS use at all......but an anti-estrogen would still keep you natural....in my opinion.
We all have a different definition of natural. Under my definition, if you are taking something that was created in a lab, and not just for the purpose of making something natural more absorbable, it might not make you juiced, but it also takes away a persons natural bragging rights.

PL_Beast

Awards
:think::think::think:
Id love to see a vid of that one! Not buying into it unless your doing 1/8th reps. 5plates+ a side for 12reps. Quite the feat for someone of your stature!

Not trying to knock ya at all...just putting in my 2cents.

Post a pic of ya wheels!