My Current Pics

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My Current Pics


    After much consideration and deep reflection, I have decided to post current pics of myself. I hope that it doesn't serve to discourage anyone on this board... as I'm pretty much a flawless work of muscular art at this point.


















    Name:  zac_efron.jpg
Views: 1960
Size:  43.1 KB
    RTR.

  2. New Member
    jackedandtan1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.33%

    funny
  3. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    •   
       

  4. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    What a fatty!!!!!
  5. Board Supporter
    BUCKNUTS's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,230
    Rep Power
    4886
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    48.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    After much consideration and deep reflection, I have decided to post current pics of myself. I hope that it doesn't serve to discourage anyone on this board... as I'm pretty much a flawless work of muscular art at this point.

















    Name:  zac_efron.jpg
Views: 1960
Size:  43.1 KB

    It's refreshing to see a gay man who really enjoys football rubbering. Way to shatter those stereotypes!
  6. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    It's refreshing to see a gay man who really enjoys football rubbering. Way to shatter those stereotypes!
    Name:  didntreadlol.gif
Views: 1746
Size:  504.5 KB
    RTR.
  7. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Name:  didntreadlol.gif
Views: 1746
Size:  504.5 KB
    that is.... disturbing....
  8. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    that is.... disturbing....
    HA!!! Seriously, I laugh every time I see that gif. Here's an even better version:


    Name:  upinthisthread.gif
Views: 1787
Size:  519.4 KB
    RTR.
  9. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    HA!!! Seriously, I laugh every time I see that gif. Here's an even better version:


    Name:  upinthisthread.gif
Views: 1787
Size:  519.4 KB
    ahahahahaha!
  10. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I don't know whats worse, the up close one or the extra colorful one. But still lol.
  11. Advanced Member
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    49615
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    74.27%

    OMG!!!!!!!!!! the "san franciscio treat"

    Name:  George-Michael-s02.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  3.5 KB
  12. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    totally Y*M*C*A ghey
  13. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The Pet Shop Boys told me to "Go West" in 1993... and I complied.


    P.S. You guys are gay.
    RTR.
  14. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    P.S. You guys are gay.
  15. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.18%

    Thumbs down


    impressive
  16. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    impressive
    Now you're just being really lame. Look man, I told you I'd rep you if you changed your username and avatar. You rubbed everyone the wrong way... got negged to hell... so now you're pouting.

    Be a man and do one of two things:

    1. Re-register and change the username

    2. GTFO
    RTR.
  17. New Member
    Andre8564's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    AI'm pretty much a flawless work of muscular art at this point.
    The lat width is impressive
  18. New Member
    pcproffy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    16.31%

    I'm pretty sure I see a strand of hair out of place.
  19. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pcproffy View Post
    I'm pretty sure I see a strand of hair out of place.
    Not a chance. Even when I dance on the HSM set, Vanessa always compliments me on the un*****ed perfection that is my hair.

    Look, you fellas can hate all you want. At the end of the day... I'm Zac Efron, biatches. Actor, dancer, Teen Choice Award winner, and most intimidating... bodybuilder extraordinaire.

    Check the goody trail, brahs. Yeah... exactly. Flawlessness.
    RTR.
  20. New Member
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    69.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    totally Y*M*C*A ghey


    You guys are crackin' me UP!

    But for real, OP, keep cutting. LOL
  21. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Not a chance. Even when I dance on the HSM set, Vanessa always compliments me on the un*****ed perfection that is my hair.

    Look, you fellas can hate all you want. At the end of the day... I'm Zac Efron, biatches. Actor, dancer, Teen Choice Award winner, and most intimidating... bodybuilder extraordinaire.

    Check the goody trail, brahs. Yeah... exactly. Flawlessness.
    Dear Zac Efron,

    I have never watched your movies, or whatever you have done.

    However, congrats on your awards, especially your girlfriend.

    I did like seeing her nudes over the internet, twice. When will her next batch be?

    Thanks.
  22. New Member
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    69.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Dear Zac Efron,

    I have never watched your movies, or whatever you have done.

    However, congrats on your awards, especially your girlfriend.

    I did like seeing her nudes over the internet, twice. When will her next batch be?

    Thanks.
    I don't even know who this lil' scrawney kid is, I know he's an actor...but's that's all. Soooo, who's his gf? Pics, post them in my Hot Babe thread plz!
  23. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Dear Zac Efron,

    I have never watched your movies, or whatever you have done.

    However, congrats on your awards, especially your girlfriend.

    I did like seeing her nudes over the internet, twice. When will her next batch be?

    Thanks.
    this post is wothless without pics.
  24. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I think I see gyno
  25. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    I think I see gyno
    No way, bro. My breast area is as solid as Superman's kneecaps. The workers on set use my erect nipples to sharpen their saw blades. What your eyeballs need are testosterone surge protectors, because even my pics radiate the very essence of manliness.

    It's tempting to want to critique an Olympia physique, especially when it's the property of a seductive mega-superstar like myself. However, I work hard for this body. We're talking a bench of 105 for a strict 4 reps.

    Here's a video of me at Gold's in Venice Beach. Check the form, brahs.


    YouTube - Idiot in Gym
    RTR.
  26. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ah yea,.... I remember seeing a vid of you last week,...

    YouTube - Horrible Form Deadlift - Brokeback Mountain lolz
  27. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Here's a video of me at Gold's in Venice Beach. Check the form, brahs.
    Your form is immaculate, but that is the least of my worries, because of.....

  28. New Member
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    69.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    this post is wothless without pics.
    Damn skippy straight it is! PM me with the pics. Thanks, reps will be given.

    WTF do these reps do anyways? Maybe discounts in the store here perhaps?
  29. New Member
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    69.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    No way, bro. My breast area is as solid as Superman's kneecaps. The workers on set use my erect nipples to sharpen their saw blades. What your eyeballs need are testosterone surge protectors, because even my pics radiate the very essence of manliness.

    It's tempting to want to critique an Olympia physique, especially when it's the property of a seductive mega-superstar like myself. However, I work hard for this body. We're talking a bench of 105 for a strict 4 reps.

    Here's a video of me at Gold's in Venice Beach. Check the form, brahs.


    YouTube - Idiot in Gym


    What your wrote here rubbering and the vid is TOP 5 THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE SEEN EVER!!! This vid is great. I wish this scrawney would somehow see this, that'd be too funny.
  30. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Did you get a chest from benching like this?

    YouTube - Ghetto bench press
  31. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Did you get a chest from benching like this?

    YouTube - Ghetto bench press
    What... the... phuck...?
    RTR.
  32. New Member
    edwardyi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    53.08%

    that is some impressive bench press
  33. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ghetto lifting? looks more like a spazz attack by a window licker
  34. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ghetto lifting? looks more like a spazz attack by a window licker

    The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.
  35. New Member
    REEVESDIESEL's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    309
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    69.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.
    You have NO reason to have any imput on this. Your username alone tells me what a peice of **** your are. Loser.
  36. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    You have NO reason to have any imput on this. Your username alone tells me what a peice of **** your are. Loser.
    haha!
  37. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.
    Setting the moral standards for the thread are we?

    The irony right here is off the scale Woman Beater
  38. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5422
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    45.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.

    YouTube - What would You Say You Do Here?
    RTR.
  39. New Member
    swollwilliams's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    3.13%

    lmfao! lovin' this thread..especially the video clips! keep em' coming!
  40. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    813
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    22.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    So rubbering do you shake your head frequently, and say "lightweight baby!" and "Nothin but a peanut" after you hit the weights?

    YouTube - Ronnie Coleman yeah buddy, light weight baby part 2



    "Yeah Budday!!"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:41 AM
  3. My before and current pics
    By csunkramer in forum Pics
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 02:08 PM
  4. Current cycle starting pics from Weave
    By jweave23 in forum Pics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 06:24 PM
  5. realsoundjim's current progress pics sept/oct
    By realsoundjim in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 11:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in