My Current Pics

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe its a personal photo you know,...... that would explain not being fond of the word "retard." Ha! The irony of it all.

I know, its retarded.:laugh2:
Guy's a troll from the "misc" section of that other site. I work in education. The words retard and retarded are very PC. For example, it would be completely acceptable to say to a student, "The retard with the phucked-up avatar and insensitive username is retarded."

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
lets see?????!!!!!!! where the Phuck is he? (wife beater)

Attachments

KrissJ

KrissJ

Awards
It's a shame no one's added to this thread in a while. It's absolutely hilarious!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Eh..... I think that gimp Wifebeater ran off somewhere......too bad.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
.. i will have to say... this thread did make me laugh. I swear I laughed for about a week after i posted the "hey you guys" vid. haha!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"You bumped a funny f#ckin' thread."
ricky_bobby.jpg

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I found Rubba!!!!!!!!!

current video.... true story.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nYx8iX9oX8"]YouTube - DRUNKEST GUY EVER ( 2001 space Odyssey )[/ame]

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ bwahahahaha! That's DRSE fkg awesome!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDehTfim014"]YouTube - Dead Kennedys/ Rawhide[/ame]

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Actually, that's my friend Alex. He wasn't drunk. He just found out that his new Asian girlfriend's vagina wasn't actually sideways... and that she's really hairy. Traumatic.
Well duh.... thats a common.....unfortunate misconception. But they do have small hands which makes your junk look bigger.:cheers:

" ah doko do,.... eya....... GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you look really carefully, in the background........

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you look really carefully, in the background.......
Sorry, I couldn't get past the two guys in the foreground who are obviously prowling for chicks.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You mean prowling for d!cks.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G9ta7AHsIU"]YouTube- Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Cock Meat Sandwich Scene[/ame]

:lol:

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
What the hell is your problems? Besides my name is woman beater not wife beater. I don't even have a wife. You guys are seriously stupid.

Plus now you guys are making fun of homosexuals. You guys are real pieces of work. I am reporting this thread. I'M CLOSIN IT DOWN RIGHT NOW

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
am i late to the party? :(

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
What the hell is your problems? Besides my name is woman beater not wife beater. I don't even have a wife. You guys are seriously stupid.

Plus now you guys are making fun of homosexuals. You guys are real pieces of work. I am reporting this thread. I'M CLOSIN IT DOWN RIGHT NOW
Uh oh, watch out. You know someone is serious when they write in caps.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus now you guys are making fun of homosexuals.
Really? What word or phrases were typed that even suggest homosexuality? A "d1ck" is a detective. You've got gay on the brain, which is just... Fabulous!

You guys are real pieces of work.
Yeah, I'm much like Michelangelo's David, but with a bigger... sling. And with a massive butt plug.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Really? What word or phrases were typed that even suggest homosexuality? A "d1ck" is a detective. You've got gay on the brain, which is just... Fabulous!

I was so expecting you to post this:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check out the adverts that are popping up in this thread. Adrian Bartol! :lmao: