My Current Pics

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After much consideration and deep reflection, I have decided to post current pics of myself. I hope that it doesn't serve to discourage anyone on this board... as I'm pretty much a flawless work of muscular art at this point.

zac_efron.jpg

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After much consideration and deep reflection, I have decided to post current pics of myself. I hope that it doesn't serve to discourage anyone on this board... as I'm pretty much a flawless work of muscular art at this point.

View attachment 29480

It's refreshing to see a gay man who really enjoys football rubbering. Way to shatter those stereotypes!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I don't know whats worse, the up close one or the extra colorful one. But still lol.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Pet Shop Boys told me to "Go West" in 1993... and I complied.

P.S. You guys are gay.:lol:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
impressive
Now you're just being really lame. Look man, I told you I'd rep you if you changed your username and avatar. You rubbed everyone the wrong way... got negged to hell... so now you're pouting.

Be a man and do one of two things:

1. Re-register and change the username

2. GTFO

pcproffy

Awards
I'm pretty sure I see a strand of hair out of place.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty sure I see a strand of hair out of place.
Not a chance. Even when I dance on the HSM set, Vanessa always compliments me on the unrivaled perfection that is my hair.

Look, you fellas can hate all you want. At the end of the day... I'm Zac Efron, biatches. Actor, dancer, Teen Choice Award winner, and most intimidating... bodybuilder extraordinaire.

Check the goody trail, brahs. Yeah... exactly. Flawlessness.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Not a chance. Even when I dance on the HSM set, Vanessa always compliments me on the unrivaled perfection that is my hair.

Look, you fellas can hate all you want. At the end of the day... I'm Zac Efron, biatches. Actor, dancer, Teen Choice Award winner, and most intimidating... bodybuilder extraordinaire.

Check the goody trail, brahs. Yeah... exactly. Flawlessness.
Dear Zac Efron,

I have never watched your movies, or whatever you have done.

However, congrats on your awards, especially your girlfriend.

I did like seeing her nudes over the internet, twice. When will her next batch be?

Thanks.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Dear Zac Efron,

I did like seeing her nudes over the internet, twice. When will her next batch be?

Thanks.
I don't even know who this lil' scrawney kid is, I know he's an actor...but's that's all. Soooo, who's his gf? Pics, post them in my Hot Babe thread plz!

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
Dear Zac Efron,

Thanks.
this post is wothless without pics.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I see gyno
No way, bro. My breast area is as solid as Superman's kneecaps. The workers on set use my erect nipples to sharpen their saw blades. What your eyeballs need are testosterone surge protectors, because even my pics radiate the very essence of manliness.

It's tempting to want to critique an Olympia physique, especially when it's the property of a seductive mega-superstar like myself. However, I work hard for this body. We're talking a bench of 105 for a strict 4 reps.

Here's a video of me at Gold's in Venice Beach. Check the form, brahs.

YouTube - Idiot in Gym

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
No way, bro. My breast area is as solid as Superman's kneecaps. The workers on set use my erect nipples to sharpen their saw blades. What your eyeballs need are testosterone surge protectors, because even my pics radiate the very essence of manliness.

It's tempting to want to critique an Olympia physique, especially when it's the property of a seductive mega-superstar like myself. However, I work hard for this body. We're talking a bench of 105 for a strict 4 reps.

Here's a video of me at Gold's in Venice Beach. Check the form, brahs.

YouTube - Idiot in Gym

What your wrote here rubbering and the vid is TOP 5 THE FUNNIEST POST I'VE SEEN EVER!!! This vid is great. I wish this scrawney would somehow see this, that'd be too funny.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ghetto lifting? looks more like a spazz attack by a window licker :lol:

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
ghetto lifting? looks more like a spazz attack by a window licker :lol:

The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.
You have NO reason to have any imput on this. Your username alone tells me what a peice of **** your are. Loser.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Setting the moral standards for the thread are we? :paranoid:

The irony right here is off the scale Woman Beater

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
lmfao! lovin' this thread..especially the video clips! keep em' coming!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So rubbering do you shake your head frequently, and say "lightweight baby!" and "Nothin but a peanut" after you hit the weights?

"Yeah Budday!!"
My favorite part is when he says, "Thank God for pure, natural strength..." :lol:

Nah nemesis, I'm way more intense than Coleman. Here's me on arm day. If you can't make it out, I'm saying, "Light weight, Mama!"

YouTube - Weightlifting Fail

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Watch me squat this bad boy, I was also screaming out for my mama.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
. . . avi realy creeps me out too. Real Gimpish :paranoid:
Maybe its a personal photo you know,...... that would explain not being fond of the word "retard." Ha! The irony of it all.

I know, its retarded.:laugh2: