My Current Pics

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Did you get a chest from benching like this?

    YouTube - Ghetto bench press
    What... the... phuck...?
    RTR.


  2. that is some impressive bench press
    •   
       


  3. ghetto lifting? looks more like a spazz attack by a window licker

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ghetto lifting? looks more like a spazz attack by a window licker

    The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.
    You have NO reason to have any imput on this. Your username alone tells me what a peice of **** your are. Loser.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by REEVESDIESEL View Post
    You have NO reason to have any imput on this. Your username alone tells me what a peice of **** your are. Loser.
    haha!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.
    Setting the moral standards for the thread are we?

    The irony right here is off the scale Woman Beater

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    The term window licker is offensive. I know that there are people on this forum that work with handicapped people and I am sure are even very close to some. I don't want to start an argument. I just think there are better ways to joke around.

    YouTube - What would You Say You Do Here?
    RTR.

  9. lmfao! lovin' this thread..especially the video clips! keep em' coming!

  10. So rubbering do you shake your head frequently, and say "lightweight baby!" and "Nothin but a peanut" after you hit the weights?

    YouTube - Ronnie Coleman yeah buddy, light weight baby part 2



    "Yeah Budday!!"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    So rubbering do you shake your head frequently, and say "lightweight baby!" and "Nothin but a peanut" after you hit the weights?

    "Yeah Budday!!"
    My favorite part is when he says, "Thank God for pure, natural strength..."

    Nah nemesis, I'm way more intense than Coleman. Here's me on arm day. If you can't make it out, I'm saying, "Light weight, Mama!"

    YouTube - Weightlifting Fail
    RTR.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    ghetto lifting? looks more like a spazz attack by a window licker
    Im sorry. Is this moreso what you're looking for?

    YouTube - Ghetto Weight Lifting Accident


    and hes a retard too,... oh wait,... I said that offensive word.....

  13. Watch me squat this bad boy, I was also screaming out for my mama.


  14. Ahahahahahahhaha! "Mama!"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Im sorry. Is this moreso what you're looking for?

    and hes a retard too,... oh wait,... I said that offensive word.....
    not funny man.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    My favorite part is when he says, "Thank God for pure, natural strength..."

    Nah nemesis, I'm way more intense than Coleman. Here's me on arm day. If you can't make it out, I'm saying, "Light weight, Mama!"

    YouTube - Weightlifting Fail
    I'M CRYING!!! hAHAHAHAHAH! MAMA, MOM!!!! hAHAHAHAHAHHA

    ShEEEETTTT!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Im sorry. Is this moreso what you're looking for?

    YouTube - Ghetto Weight Lifting Accident


    and hes a retard too,... oh wait,... I said that offensive word.....
    Kid with the crazy laugh I bet got his ass WHOOPED.....GETTO STYLE!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    not funny man.
    hmmm....... your username...... not funny man.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    hmmm....... your username...... not funny man.
    . . . avi realy creeps me out too. Real Gimpish

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    . . . avi realy creeps me out too. Real Gimpish
    Maybe its a personal photo you know,...... that would explain not being fond of the word "retard." Ha! The irony of it all.


    I know, its retarded.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Maybe its a personal photo you know,...... that would explain not being fond of the word "retard." Ha! The irony of it all.


    I know, its retarded.
    Guy's a troll from the "misc" section of that other site. I work in education. The words retard and retarded are very PC. For example, it would be completely acceptable to say to a student, "The retard with the phucked-up avatar and insensitive username is retarded."
    RTR.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Maybe its a personal photo you know,...... that would explain not being fond of the word "retard." Ha! The irony of it all.


    I know, its retarded.


  23. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Maybe its a personal photo you know,...... that would explain not being fond of the word "retard." Ha! The irony of it all.


    I know, its retarded.
    negged. feel my wrath

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    negged. feel my wrath
    ahhhh! Those 0 rep points really killed me! Let me return the favor.

  25. those r great videos

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    negged. feel my wrath
    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    ahhhh! Those 0 rep points really killed me! Let me return the favor.
    lets play where's wife beater?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    lets play where's wife beater?
    errr.... the one in the white i guess. ha!

  28. I found him!!!


  29. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    lets play where's wife beater?
    Wait... I think I see him...


    Name:  sausage.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  71.1 KB
    RTR.

  30. lmfao favorite thread at 12 am
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:08 PM
  2. Just joined, old pics and current pics
    By sonnyv in forum Pics
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:41 AM
  3. My before and current pics
    By csunkramer in forum Pics
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 02:08 PM
  4. Current cycle starting pics from Weave
    By jweave23 in forum Pics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 06:24 PM
  5. realsoundjim's current progress pics sept/oct
    By realsoundjim in forum Pics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Log in
Log in