Do you think that these guys have 17 inch arms?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
The Rock in that picture is definitely bigger than 17

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
at least 17 if not bigger...I bet the rock is 18+
agreed... look at David Arquett next to him... David A probably has like 15inch arms if i had to guess maybe 14... and if you figure 4 inchs is really only 1 inch on each side of the arm... i bet The Rock is up there 18-19"

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
all of them easy....i have 16 and i am 182 soaking wet

WesleyAlpha

Awards
well, I know that Holyfield's arm are only 16'', because I read something that showed his and Tyson's measurements flexed. I agree that the Rock's arms are definately over 18 inches, but not by much.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
IMHO anyone who can take 9 bullets and still stand there and talk shyt is pretty badass.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well depending where you get shot just about any man could take several hits from a 9mm and hardly be slowed down. Chances are he was probably hit with some pansy rounds like 22 or 9mm and on different occassions. If you get shot wiht a 9mm and dont get hit in a critical area youre fine

mlpower

mlpower

Awards
Are we talking about guns bang bang or guns that you need tickets to go see? :)

I bet most if not all of them have 17" guns. Holyfield looks like if he worked on his tri's he would easily have 17's.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Well depending where you get shot just about any man could take several hits from a 9mm and hardly be slowed down. Chances are he was probably hit with some pansy rounds like 22 or 9mm and on different occassions. If you get shot wiht a 9mm and dont get hit in a critical area youre fine
Still, I mean, chest, hip, both legs, hand, face.... Thats some shyt! It was a 9.

WesleyAlpha

Awards
What about LL Cool J and Vin Diesel? Would u say 17 for them too?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ha whats with these goofy questions lol

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
This is a weird subject to contemplate at my last measurement i was just under 17.5 and from viewing myself i'd def say at least half of these guys are sporting about 17's but the rock and michael jai white are probably a little over 18's

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
50 is a puxxy
In the words of Jadakiss "Since when has it been cool to get shot but not shoot back." After hearing Kiss' "50 cent dis" Checkmate, I stopped taking the guy seriously.

However, he is a talented entertainer and has made a sh*t-ton of cash in the process. I enjoyed a few of the songs off his first two albums but after that he sort of fell off.

As for his arms, it's hard to tell imo. He has a very dominant chest and his back and shoulders are also big all of which can make the arms appear smaller.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
50's and holyfields are definitely not 17" or larger...Mine are currently just under 18" (not in my avi) and look a **** ton bigger than theirs. Neither of those guys are very tall which makes the arms look even larger.

Last edited:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats not Tyson, thats the dude that played him in the HBO special about his life lol. I used to watch that sh*t when I was like 15.

and...50's a pus*y.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
supposedly 50 was on deca.

From what i understand he was "shot at" 9 times and only hit 3 times. They just try to make it sound like 9 bullets hit him!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
supposedly 50 was on deca.

From what i understand he was "shot at" 9 times and only hit 3 times. They just try to make it sound like 9 bullets hit him!
well he took one in the face...10pts in my book! -100000000 to the shooter for not killing him LOL!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rock has a MAD bird chest in that pic.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Michael Jai White has a pretty bad ass physique in like undisputed2. Strikes me as one of few male actors that would actually be truly intimidating in person... He was Spawn after all haha

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well well, Mr. Badass right here.:type:

..I get shot like once a week, if not twice. No biggie.. I make it:laugh:

I'm jus messin

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
IMHO anyone who can take 9 bullets and still stand there and talk shyt is pretty badass.
not true. Depends on where the bullets went. If they all were in his skull(which his music sounds like they were) and he was up and going, then he is BA. lol.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well well, Mr. Badass right here.:type:

..I get shot like once a week, if not twice. No biggie.. I make it:laugh:

I'm jus messin
BASTAGE! Hahaha I just know that if a few rounds from a m16 to a guys chest doesnt slow them down everytime then a little 9mm isnt going to kill someone unless youre hit in the heart or kill shot in the head

Id be more impressed if it was a little known fact and not a marketing tactic for himself

mw525

mw525

Awards
according to muscle and fitness ben wallace can bench 475...thats pretty impressive for a basketball player

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'd say that's pretty impressive for anyone in my book.
according to muscle and fitness ben wallace can bench 475...thats pretty impressive for a basketball player

WesleyAlpha

Awards
I highly doubt that Wallace can bench 475lbs. Arnold struggles putting up 450 in his prime. Plus, Wallace has exceptionally long arms, even for his height. I'd say his arms aren't 17 either, probably around 16''.

RyanOFelt

Awards
In the words of Jadakiss "Since when has it been cool to get shot but not shoot back."

"In the bible it says, what goes around, comes around
Hommo shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't f***ing breathing"
-Many men, 50 Cent

He was in a wheelchair at the time, but somebody shot back.
I got tons of respect for 50.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Just saw it the other day...what was up with that chest!! Looked like sheet....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
"In the bible it says, what goes around, comes around
Hommo shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't f***ing breathing"
-Many men, 50 Cent

He was in a wheelchair at the time, but somebody shot back.
I got tons of respect for 50.
He was in the back seat of a car in front of his grandmas house, and Darryl "Homicide" Baum, Mike Tysons bodyguard, ran up and to the window and started shooting. He didn't have time to get any shots off, and the driver took one in the hand. And while 50 was in the hospital, three weeks later, Darryl was killed. Reps 50

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha, funny track. I gotta admit I didn't mind Fifty, UNTIL his last 2 albulms. Like he says Its abunch of fukin soft love songs. Duets with Timberlake an sh1t? WTF? GAY!
He's pop now, not rap.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
he did have gyno cut out.. he had it since puberty.. u can see some pics online of him at 14yo with bitch tits.. got them cut out during is stint in wwf.. he wore a shirt for a few matches after

RyanOFelt

Awards
I highly doubt that Wallace can bench 475lbs. Arnold struggles putting up 450 in his prime. Plus, Wallace has exceptionally long arms, even for his height. I'd say his arms aren't 17 either, probably around 16''.

I agree with you, I seriously doubt Wallace has that big of a bench. But according to what Arnold says, he benched 450 for reps and could max at well over 500.

Loki003

Awards
Wallace i would say yes, he is 6'9" and a freaking giant in person.

Loki003

Awards
I think that he could, i remember watching a special on him when i still lived back home in Michigan, it was on his training method. It was so crazy, showed him repping over 200 on preacher curl and when they got to bench he just kept adding weight. They showed it till he had 315 on the bar and he was still repping it like it was nothing. Remember that he is just lifting for strength not size like Arnold was. Plus he is alot taller than Arnold.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He did from what they say. There was a point in in WWE career where he was a away for several weeks and when he came back he always wore a sleevless shirt for an amount of time

Loki003

Awards
Michael Jai White has a pretty bad ass physique in like undisputed2. Strikes me as one of few male actors that would actually be truly intimidating in person... He was Spawn after all haha
What about the guy that played the Russian fighter in undisputed 2? Dude was ripped as hell.