Beginning of cycle pics.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. In those pics I was 9.9%. I got my bf% checked yesterday and i am up to 10.75%

2. 10-11 % is still not bad though at all !!!...Go by the mirror more than anything I have had friends that could get checked with calipers be 9% but they looked like 12%.

BF test are IMO just to make sure your on the right track...To me the mirror is a much better method to follow....Great progress man.
    •   

3. Id say about 12% in those first pics{but he could be lower}.Caliper test alot of times are not dependable due to the person doing them....However some people store more fat in there mid section and not so much elsewhere so they very much could be at a lower bofyfat and not look it.

Quote Originally Posted by mw525 View Post
    yea def around 15

4. I like to check the bf% just as a physical measurement of progress. I am an engineer by trade and we always have to have a stated path to measure success. So I guess that I am the same way in regards to this. My mid section is the absolute last place to loose fat and first place to put it on.
    On another note on this cycle I can tell the most strength gain on my back days. And my back has definitely widened out.

5. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    Id say about 12% in those first pics{but he could be lower}.Caliper test alot of times are not dependable due to the person doing them....However some people store more fat in there mid section and not so much elsewhere so they very much could be at a lower bofyfat and not look it.

Yeah, Id say 12-13% no more. Thats bad lighting in those pics, and he looks as though he doesnt have thick abs that "pop" out, so he will have to get down pretty low to see the abs.

Anyone remember the wrestler Buff Bagwell? That guy held his fat equally all over and had abs that just stuck out through his fat. I bet he was 12-13% bf and you could see all his abs. Some people are just lucky.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    I like to check the bf% just as a physical measurement of progress. I am an engineer by trade and we always have to have a stated path to measure success. So I guess that I am the same way in regards to this. My mid section is the absolute last place to loose fat and first place to put it on.
    On another note on this cycle I can tell the most strength gain on my back days. And my back has definitely widened out.
    I hear you on that last place to lose fat . Well great progess keep it up.

7. here is a question. If you retain water would that fall under your lean mass or fat mass in a bf% test?
    I finally started to take the adex. I wanted to hold off until I thought the bloating was getting significant. Well after 3 days I dropped from 210 to 207.

8. You got any updated pics? how long are you going with this cycle?

9. no I do not have any updated pics. I should probably take some. I will be going 12 weeks. Today is the start of week 5.

10. I vote pics!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by mathis50262 View Post
    I vote pics!!

12. sorry I could not get the same exact pose and position of the camera. I did not have anyone to actually take the picture. So I had to sit on something at run and jump in front of the camera.

13. Arms look jacked in that last pic!

14. Its hard to tell from the pics but my back has really widened out. That is really where I have had the most strength gains.
    And my triceps gain size pretty well but my biceps always progress pretty slowly. (slower than I would like for them to. )

And man I dont go to tan for a week and a half and go back and get burnt. WTF?

15. Can you see that white line running across the very bottom of my back and around my side?
    This is what that is from. (10 years ago)

16. Looking good bro, back is getting wide. ^^^^^What is that from^^^^^

17. Crazy girlfriend with a whip. Na just kidding. I was knee boarding and got the rope wrapped around my waist and the rest is self explanatory.

18. Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    Crazy girlfriend with a whip. Na just kidding. I was knee boarding and got the rope wrapped around my waist and the rest is self explanatory.
    OUCH! Did it cut all the way through the skin into the subcutaneous fat? Did they stitch it up?

19. it was 3rd degree burns all the way around. And actually they just gave me a cream to constantly rub in it. It was to wide of a wound to stich up they said.

20. Today I is the beginning of the 6th week. I did loose 4 pounds after I ended the dbol. Strength is still good. Its not sky rocketing like it was in the first few weeks but still going up. My shoulder presses strenght has kind of tapered off.

21. Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    Today I is the beginning of the 6th week. I did loose 4 pounds after I ended the dbol. Strength is still good. Its not sky rocketing like it was in the first few weeks but still going up. My shoulder presses strenght has kind of tapered off.
    Should you Test be running full bore about now?

22. My strength is great and I am lifting a lot. But the rate in which I am jumping up rapidly is not like what it was when I first started and the dbol was kicking my cycle off.
    aka its a lot easier to go from 235 bench to 280 than 280 to 325

23. Here is an updated image 6 weeks in.

Here is the pic from the beginning of the cycle.

Also last week was the first week that I was off the dbol and I dropped a few pounds of water. But I am back to 208 now.
    Strength is good. Recover is good. I feel good. One thing I have changed is I have added a good amount more of carbs in my daily diet. (complex carbs). I have noticed my biceps are finally starting to come in a lot better. So far so good.

24. Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    Ur back and arms are BEASTLY! Damn thats a big improvement.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

25. subd for sure.

How much T you running each week and for how long?
    What was your D dosage?
    Are you running an AI yet?

I guess PCT is lined out? Any HCG?

I didnt see much about the cycle in the thread.

Gains look solid for sure. Great job thus far.

Get on them wheels bro. Cant see shizzle in the pics.

But, If your legs grow like mine(not at all), NOW is the time to beat them to death.

Good Luck

26. My cycle is
    week 1-12 test cyp 500mg
    week 1-4 dbol 25mg
    PCT clomid & nolva
    I am running adex .5 as AI.

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Ur back and arms are BEASTLY! Damn thats a big improvement.
    Its been un real how much my back has developed. I have been very pleased with that. I am still hoping for better results out of the biceps.
  28. UKStrength

Awesome results mate! Test is amazing without a doubt

29. Your nowhere near 8% bodyfat, and probably never have been.

Good luck on the cycle man, I definitely think its too early in the game for you to be cycling, but thats another story...

Pinning is fun stuff
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beginning of Cycle Pics
    By Zombie Inc in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:07 PM
  2. Beginning a new cycle
    By cblaze4456 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
  3. beginning cycle
    By saugusman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:47 PM
  4. M1T at the beginning or end of a cycle or ?
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 04:31 PM
  5. Igf-1 r3 with AS at beginning or end of cycle
    By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:08 PM