Beginning of cycle pics. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Beginning of cycle pics.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by faceman35 View Post
    Today I is the beginning of the 6th week. I did loose 4 pounds after I ended the dbol. Strength is still good. Its not sky rocketing like it was in the first few weeks but still going up. My shoulder presses strenght has kind of tapered off.
    Should you Test be running full bore about now?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

My strength is great and I am lifting a lot. But the rate in which I am jumping up rapidly is not like what it was when I first started and the dbol was kicking my cycle off.
    aka its a lot easier to go from 235 bench to 280 than 280 to 325
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Here is an updated image 6 weeks in.

Here is the pic from the beginning of the cycle.

Also last week was the first week that I was off the dbol and I dropped a few pounds of water. But I am back to 208 now.
    Strength is good. Recover is good. I feel good. One thing I have changed is I have added a good amount more of carbs in my daily diet. (complex carbs). I have noticed my biceps are finally starting to come in a lot better. So far so good.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Ur back and arms are BEASTLY! Damn thats a big improvement.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

subd for sure.

How much T you running each week and for how long?
    What was your D dosage?
    Are you running an AI yet?

I guess PCT is lined out? Any HCG?

I didnt see much about the cycle in the thread.

Gains look solid for sure. Great job thus far.

Get on them wheels bro. Cant see shizzle in the pics.

But, If your legs grow like mine(not at all), NOW is the time to beat them to death.

Good Luck
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

My cycle is
    week 1-12 test cyp 500mg
    week 1-4 dbol 25mg
    PCT clomid & nolva
    I am running adex .5 as AI.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Ur back and arms are BEASTLY! Damn thats a big improvement.
    Its been un real how much my back has developed. I have been very pleased with that. I am still hoping for better results out of the biceps.
  9. UKStrength

Awesome results mate! Test is amazing without a doubt
  10. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Your nowhere near 8% bodyfat, and probably never have been.

Good luck on the cycle man, I definitely think its too early in the game for you to be cycling, but thats another story...

Pinning is fun stuff
  11. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post

Good luck on the cycle man, I definitely think its too early in the game for you to be cycling, but thats another story...

Pinning is fun stuff
    exactly what i was thinking. I think you had more time to shape yourself some more and bring, things up some. Shoulders, chest, how are the legs?

Having abs means nothing if thats all you have. I credit you for at least running a reasonable cycle but patience is a great thing.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Pinning is fun stuff
    IMO thats a personal choice.

8 percent BF is friggin ripped.

Trip ripped.

Whats the OP's age again?
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

now I am almost at 11% (10.75%)
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I am 27
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I guess that my strength gains from the test took until yesterday to really kick in. Man I all the sudden was able to bench everything with incredible ease.
    Bench press went up 15
    Incline press went up 15
    decline went up 20
    I was able to do dips with 45 pound weight instead of 35.
    I cant wait until tomorrow to do my shoulders because on my dumbell overhead press I have been sitting at the same weight for a few weeks.
  16. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

IMO thats a personal choice.

8 percent BF is friggin ripped.

Trip ripped.

Personal choice? Yes.

Running a cycle when you basically look like you just started lifting a little weights? Waste. Also learning how to make big gains on gear will cause you to rely on it if you want to make progress, especially getting used to it so early.

But hell, I'm talking about 90% of this site.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

I think its funny how people think that everyone else should follow exactly how they believe and follow their schedule
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I know what you mean. It's a controlled drug, just like any other drug out there, there is not written statute to say when you should start using a controlled substance. You should know what the hell your doing thats for sure!
  19. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

I think its funny that people with no discipline can't get over 200 lbs without exogenous hormones...and sad.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I think its funny that people with no discipline can't get over 200 lbs without exogenous hormones...and sad.
    i think its funny we are all different in height, muscle mass and genetics.(Aong with many, many, many other personal attributes)

why is 200 pounds the magic number, please do tell.

define discipline, your definition appears to be different then others. So lets hear it.

My only complaint is the young pups doing anything hormonal. After 25, i dont give two ****s.

On with my day.

Good day Blackjack, no offense meant.
  21. Board Supporter

why is 200 the magic number everyone throws out? If i was 200 pounds I would look ridiculous. Some people don't want to look like a body builder, they want to look good. Look at GSP, Matt Hughes, Josh Koshcheck are you going to tell me those guys never used steroids? There not 200lbs i think GSP walks around at 190 lbs. What about track athletes that use anavar? Should they not use these? Steroids are used for different reasons People need to realize that and stop preaching.

I'm not trying to be a prick but people need to get off there high horse and realize that not everyone uses steroids to become a bodybuilder. If you research it and know what your doing and your over 21 then do what you have to do.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

i think its funny we are all different in height, muscle mass and genetics.(Aong with many, many, many other personal attributes)

why is 200 pounds the magic number, please do tell.

define discipline, your definition appears to be different then others. So lets hear it.

My only complaint is the young pups doing anything hormonal. After 25, i dont give two ****s.

On with my day.

Good day Blackjack, no offense meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    why is 200 the magic number everyone throws out? If i was 200 pounds I would look ridiculous. Some people don't want to look like a body builder, they want to look good. Look at GSP, Matt Hughes, Josh Koshcheck are you going to tell me those guys never used steroids? There not 200lbs i think GSP walks around at 190 lbs. What about track athletes that use anavar? Should they not use these? Steroids are used for different reasons People need to realize that and stop preaching.

I'm not trying to be a prick but people need to get off there high horse and realize that not everyone uses steroids to become a bodybuilder. If you research it and know what your doing and your over 21 then do what you have to do.
    Agree with you both. But we hijacked this poor dudes thread, carry on face, nice to see your progress!!!
  23. Professional Member

Most of the time people dont want to apply proper dicipline in eating, sleeping, training...you know, sacrifice.
    I work my ass off and only touched a few PH which hardly helped me, more to get over a flat spot i hit.

I think for me i see alot of people wasting gear and time. On test Cyp and Dbol, you should look like bear. At you BF if youre trying to look good and NOT be a BBer, you should NOT have chose these 2.

Prop, Anavar, Tbol, Winny, along with a few others should have accompanied you with a good recomp or cutting diet. You would have held and built a bit of muscle while not puffing up.

Im glad you know what youre doing(seriously) that you researched. Just think more often than not people should be waiting longer...(this was just funny looking)
  24. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Most of the time people dont want to apply proper dicipline in eating, sleeping, training...you know, sacrifice.
    I work my ass off and only touched a few PH which hardly helped me, more to get over a flat spot i hit.

I think for me i see alot of people wasting gear and time. On test Cyp and Dbol, you should look like bear. At you BF if youre trying to look good and NOT be a BBer, you should NOT have chose these 2.

Prop, Anavar, Tbol, Winny, along with a few others should have accompanied you with a good recomp or cutting diet. You would have held and built a bit of muscle while not puffing up.

Im glad you know what youre doing(seriously) that you researched. Just think more often than not people should be waiting longer...(this was just funny looking)
    Exactly. I can look at this guy and tell he hasn't come anywhere close to working his ass off before he jumped on gear. I just hate the mindset. And it is rampant on this forum, laziness and reliance on hormones to make progress.

There is no magic weight number of 200 lbs. I never said that. I also never said everyone has a goal to be a BBer. But if you look like you have barely touched a weight in your life and your jumping on AAS - I just think its lazy and wasteful. To each his own though. Not like anything I say will change anyones mind. But if I see stuff like this I am going to call it.
  25. jsg
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

I think the 200lbs was more an exemple then anything else. What I think is people should wait until they have reach near there max natural growing capability before using gear. Yes it's a personal preference but until you reach a decent level either growth or cut gear will be a waste because if you didn't learn how to reach your goal naturally or close to it well as soon as the gear is done you will get back to near where you were.

just my .02 cents
  26. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsg View Post
    I think the 200lbs was more an exemple then anything else. What I think is people should wait until they have reach near there max natural growing capability before using gear. Yes it's a personal preference but until you reach a decent level either growth or cut gear will be a waste because if you didn't learn how to reach your goal naturally or close to it well as soon as the gear is done you will get back to near where you were.

just my .02 cents
    Exactly..
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Sounds like the FDA up in here.

On the with cycle face. Props and good luck.

Im out.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post

definitly agree. I have never wanted to be huge. I never wanted to look like a bodybuilder. I still dont. Not everyone has the same exact goals. Who are you to tell someone what to do and when to do it. When in fact we are all doing something illegal we technically should not be doing anyway.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.

Faceman, its to bad your thread got hijacked but there have been some very relevant points brought up by everyone. Anyway, whats done is done and your looking great. Just taking juice alone does not get you jacked, so you have obviously been doing all the things you should be doing. For that I commend you. The real truth will come when you go into PCT and there after. Will you hold onto the gains?
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmith View Post
    Faceman, its to bad your thread got hijacked but there have been some very relevant points brought up by everyone. Anyway, whats done is done and your looking great. Just taking juice alone does not get you jacked, so you have obviously been doing all the things you should be doing. For that I commend you. The real truth will come when you go into PCT and there after. Will you hold onto the gains?
    time will tell. By the way i like your thumbnail. Are you going chasing this year?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.

No, I dont do the chasing thing. My wife used though. She took this pic about 6 years ago. That Sh** was crazy! We are talking about a wall cloud that covered a few miles and looked as though it was going to eat up the city. Almost looks like independence day.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

wow she took that pic. That is nice. I got to do a good amount of chasing last year. I wont this year as this cycle landed right in the heat of the season.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.

Yeah my wife has a knack for getting good pics. I have a bout a dozen more similar to that one on my cpu. Although, there are not as ominous as my avatar pic. We had an F5 wipe out a whole town in my part of the country this time last year.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

ok test is full blown now for sure. In the past 1 week my bench has increased 25 pounds. Incline bench 25 pounds. barbell curls went up 20. Lovin it!
    So far I have gone from 188 to 213 pounds.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

man I have had to do some unexpected traveling and have had to get very creative with bringing it with me.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Knowing that my access to the gym would be limited I adjusted my caloric intake to maintenance. Now that I am back and able to get back in the gym I am bringing it back up to 500 cals above maintenance.
    I am in the 9th week now. I am up 215 pounds. Here is a picture that I took of my back today.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Im sorry to hear about your mam, Back is looking great
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  157 lbs.

sorry to hear about your mum
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Sorry to hear bro!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

well my mom got in an car accident on the 7th and died later. So the past two weeks have been, well......hard to be in the gym. I have only been able to be in the gym twice.
    Knowing that my access to the gym would be limited I adjusted my caloric intake to maintenance. Now that I am back and able to get back in the gym I am bringing it back up to 500 cals above maintenance.
    I am in the 9th week now. I am up 215 pounds. Here is a picture that I took of my back today.

sorry to hear that man.

prayers for you and yours......

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beginning of Cycle Pics
    By Zombie Inc in forum Pics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:07 PM
  2. Beginning a new cycle
    By cblaze4456 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:40 PM
  3. beginning cycle
    By saugusman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 07:47 PM
  4. M1T at the beginning or end of a cycle or ?
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 03:31 PM
  5. Igf-1 r3 with AS at beginning or end of cycle
    By Seahawk1122 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 01:08 PM