Am I close to my genetic limit? (lots o' pics)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Heartless88 View Post
    u look great in these pictures but in person ur soooo much more bigggerr.
    too bad
    i am ur best judge
    ya shoulda taken his pictures for him so he didn't have so many flash and mirror picks

2. wow that is great progress bro, im almost your age just a little older (24), and to see your results encourages me more to work out n stay natural, but in my case i havent worked out since 6 years ago and barely getting back into it for about only 2 weeks and im not even taking any supps, nor any whey anything anything yet and all these guys on here telling you max ur body out first..Listen to them they give the best advice, Suncloud has helped me out alot on understanding everything nutrient and excercise wise and also everyone on this thread has given u great advice also, but again congrats on ur progress ur doing awesome man
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    going from 125 to where you are now shows a lot of dedication. i started out very skinny as well (134), so i know your pain. congrats on your progress man.

if i may offer some advice, it would be to work on heavy upright rows, with a very wide grip to help widen out your shoulder girdle. additionally, if you really feel you're not progressing, look into "DC training" or "west side for skinny bastards". again, great job so far.
    alright thanks for the advice ill try that upright row

4. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    you look great man.Some people would do steroids just to get you body, i just ripped a guy for stacking 2 methyls h drol and epi for 6 weeks and he didnt improve at all, its truly pathetic the progress he made, your have good genetice and when your older bro you will be a machine, and when u do come over to the darkside with us, you will be a freak! I promise you. be patient, you will join all of us soon. But like homie saud once your in, your in, trust me.
    once your in your in? that doesn't sound very forgiving? Does it hinder your bodys ability to build muscle if you are off cycle or something? if so, whats the reason for this? clogged androgen receptors? Lower natural test levels?

You cant just cycle once to smash through a plateau, lose some of it, but gain it back naturally due to muscle memory?

5. what I mean man is that once you work out while enhanced, you will never have as good of a workout wihtout being enhanced, your pumps are bigger, endurance/stamina are increased, size goes up way quicker, like I said you wont be able to just do 1. Once your in.. your in, period.
    •   

6. what I mean man is that once you work out while enhanced, you will never have as good of a workout wihtout being enhanced, your pumps are bigger, endurance/stamina are increased, size goes up way quicker, like I said you wont be able to just do 1. Once your in.. your in, period.
    addicted.

7. you still got the best years for weight lifting coming up. I felt and made my best gains around 23/24. by the way when I started to workout i wieghed about 165 now im almost 200 and im only 5ft7. you can always add in powerlifting and eat like a horse and you will grow but you will also put on some fat. but like i said from my experience your early mid 20s you should add muscle fine natural.

8. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    what I mean man is that once you work out while enhanced, you will never have as good of a workout wihtout being enhanced, your pumps are bigger, endurance/stamina are increased, size goes up way quicker, like I said you wont be able to just do 1. Once your in.. your in, period.
    that sucks! my workouts are already bomby mac while natty. maybe i wont ever do that then cuz i dont wanna ruin my natty workouts

9. FOUND A PICTURE = to how i was 3 months back, when i started my journey!

10. You look good bud. Keep at it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Got my Labs Back, Am I going to Die? Please take a look
    By jonko in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 12:40 PM
  3. No replies to my threads? Am i talking ****......?
    By CariSma in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 05:55 AM
  4. Turning to my AM brothers and sisters
    By lennoxchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:13 PM
  5. i took junglewarefare, am i going to fail my drug test?
    By powerman12345 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:12 AM