Am I close to my genetic limit? (lots o' pics)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. what I mean man is that once you work out while enhanced, you will never have as good of a workout wihtout being enhanced, your pumps are bigger, endurance/stamina are increased, size goes up way quicker, like I said you wont be able to just do 1. Once your in.. your in, period.
    addicted.

2. you still got the best years for weight lifting coming up. I felt and made my best gains around 23/24. by the way when I started to workout i wieghed about 165 now im almost 200 and im only 5ft7. you can always add in powerlifting and eat like a horse and you will grow but you will also put on some fat. but like i said from my experience your early mid 20s you should add muscle fine natural.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    what I mean man is that once you work out while enhanced, you will never have as good of a workout wihtout being enhanced, your pumps are bigger, endurance/stamina are increased, size goes up way quicker, like I said you wont be able to just do 1. Once your in.. your in, period.
    that sucks! my workouts are already bomby mac while natty. maybe i wont ever do that then cuz i dont wanna ruin my natty workouts

4. FOUND A PICTURE = to how i was 3 months back, when i started my journey!

5. You look good bud. Keep at it.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 11:22 PM
  2. Genetic XL HD
    By AE14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:10 PM
  3. genetic fat
    By bigrobbierob in forum Weight Loss