Calipers say I'm around 11%

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Actually if I get there too i may be interested. Probably some market for older guys in that sort of shape, and less of them to go around
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  2. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Actually if I get there too i may be interested. Probably some market for older guys in that sort of shape, and less of them to go around
    I would surely think so.

    How kick-ass would that be!!
  3. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,183
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I would surely think so.

    How kick-ass would that be!!
    How long did it take you to get the hang of things doing a fasted workout? How long it took for your toleration level to kick in...it would take me quite a while to get use to doing it.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    How long did it take you to get the hang of things doing a fasted workout? How long it took for your toleration level to kick in...it would take me quite a while to get use to doing it.
    I honestly didn't notice much of a drop-off in total strength, however, ability to maintain strength set-after-set was affected most certainly. Now after about a week (3 workouts) I wound up adjusting in both aspects.

    So it really didn't take long!
  5. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Damn.. That is loooow. I'm on my way though. I plan to get as lean as possible before about mid-ferbruary.. Hoping to cut 2-4% by then.
    haha nice! your holding body fat in the same place I hold it too. I can be down to 11 % like you too and the little love handles will still stick out like that.
  6. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha nice! your holding body fat in the same place I hold it too. I can be down to 11 % like you too and the little love handles will still stick out like that.
    I'm under the impression that this is the worst possible place EVER to hold body fat.. Looks bad, and it's unhealthy.. why me!!
  7. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I'm under the impression that this is the worst possible place EVER to hold body fat.. Looks bad, and it's unhealthy.. why me!!
    Most guys hold their fat there. Look at it this way, you could hold your fat in your chest and have man-boobies. Probably more annoying and unattractive than love handles.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  8. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

    I am a photographer by profession.
    What type of photography do you do? Do you have an online portfolio?
  9. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0

    True, flabby man tits would be a bit more unsightly.

    blah.
  10. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    What type of photography do you do? Do you have an online portfolio?
    I shoot mostly commercial and event photography, and when the job comes along I will do glamor work... not really my cup of tea, and honestly it doesn't pay nearly as well as the event photography does.

    I hesitate to give out my websites on this website because I don't need my clients knowing that I have used steroids... it would be potentially harmful to my image, especially in event photography where many of the events are weddings or religious events, in which how the client perceives me is a big selling point.

    If you are serious about taking a look at my work PM me for the info.

    Ozarka - I am gonna PM you with some tips/pointers about getting started in the modeling world, I just have to find some free time today. I'll probably send it later this afternoon.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  11. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post

    Ozarka - I am gonna PM you with some tips/pointers about getting started in the modeling world, I just have to find some free time today. I'll probably send it later this afternoon.
    Thanks GMG. I don't mind waiting.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I shoot mostly commercial and event photography, and when the job comes along I will do glamor work... not really my cup of tea, and honestly it doesn't pay nearly as well as the event photography does.

    I hesitate to give out my websites on this website because I don't need my clients knowing that I have used steroids... it would be potentially harmful to my image, especially in event photography where many of the events are weddings or religious events, in which how the client perceives me is a big selling point.

    If you are serious about taking a look at my work PM me for the info.

    Ozarka - I am gonna PM you with some tips/pointers about getting started in the modeling world, I just have to find some free time today. I'll probably send it later this afternoon.
    Do you model, take pictures of models, or both?
  13. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Do you model, take pictures of models, or both?
    I'm a photographer. I've done a short stint of local modeling, mostly surf companies and such. My last shoot was a clothing company this past summer. My photo was actually in High Times magazine which cracked me up when I found out. I have no real desire to model, I am getting on the bulky side for it anyway. Behind the lens pays a whole lot more unless you are famous.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Behind the lens pays a whole lot more unless you are famous.
    Word!
  15. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Behind the lens pays a whole lot more unless you are famous.


    awesome! i have TONS of naked pics of my gf. where do i cash in?









    hahahahahaha
  16. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Answers
    0

    nice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. fat calipers
    By loki515 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 07:24 AM
  2. Good calipers?
    By firedoghfd in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:37 AM
  3. Calipers vs. Formulas
    By Alek in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 04:25 AM
  4. Body Fat Calipers....which Ones Do You Recommend?
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:59 PM
  5. BF calipers?
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in