May 08 to present!

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
I never started lifting till this year. Please leave comments and dont be afraid to be harsh. I'm 5'10 and 160 Lbs now....was at 150lbs.

Attachments

landfill

Awards
I never started lifting till this year. Please leave comments and dont be afraid to be harsh. I'm 5'10 and 160 Lbs now....was at 150lbs.
Good results for 5 months work,keep it up!

diesel75

Awards
i see a definite improvement. keep up the good work.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
in the second photo -
bf % looks about the same so it doesn't appear you gained much/any fat.
it is apparent you added approx 10lbs of muscle.
you lost the glasses for a less nerdy look.
i like how john travolta has the gun pressed up to the back of your head.

good work overall! :clap2:

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
thanks guys. I've just been taking a lot of protien and hittin the gym 3x a week. I've been in to lookin at taking a test booster......but idk. I'm a little hesitant when it comes to this. Any suggestions on a good stack or...well anything? I'm not that educated when it comes to taking supps except for them ole protien shakes.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
I see some overall upper body improvement. Shoulders, chest for sure. What abot the legs bro?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You've got some good genetics by the looks of it. Screw the supps, keep doing what your doing. The later you start taking supplements the later you get the idea in your head that you need supplements in order to gain muscle, lose fat etc. What your doing now is working, keep at it.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You've got some good genetics by the looks of it. Screw the supps, keep doing what your doing. The later you start taking supplements the later you get the idea in your head that you need supplements in order to gain muscle, lose fat etc. What your doing now is working, keep at it.
x2. Just keep your diet high in quality protein from all sources nuts, red meat, eggs, whey. Keep to your 6 minimum meals a day, and make sure you're getting in some whey immediately postWO.

Maybe down the track look a little creatine monohydrate.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
woah nice! defo improvement! well done! keep it up! reps :dance:

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
thanks guys for the criticism! It means alot and keeps me goin. I'll post my legs later tonight! Well I'm headin to the gym!

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
looking good!
Keep eating and gets some creatine. I waited about 2 years before I hit up anything more than that

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job, man! Definitely added some quality LBM! Keep it up.

[x] good
[x] stuff

84bandit

looks like a whole nother person. you look a lot healthier in the second picture

great job!

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
x3!
You've got the shoulders and the thick torso. You look like a bodybuilder. And I'm envious of your pecs' shape lol.

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
my pec's shape eh? I actually hate them lol. I've been tryin to get a fuller chest but its hard. I do do a lot of incline bench and stuff for upper pecs but I feel as if its not doin anything !

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
Heres the legs. I've never worked legs .....ever till now. I started about a week ago on legs....and I'm pretty much walkin like an old man now from the soreness lol.

Attachments

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you look a lot beetter. i wish i started liftign at your age.Wishful thinking.... Keep lifting and eating man.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, crush those legs every week, man! Don't let yourself be one of those dudes that never works them. You're off to a great start. Keep it up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smelton whats your source for bulk semen? I'm gonna be doing a mass stack soon.
ewww you enjoy sucking peter gross. dude if thats what you enjoy please keep it to yourself I dont want to hear about your gayness I mean its your choice please keep it to yourself okay man. Stop clogging the op's thread up

GS4

Awards
was the second pic after your workout? yeah your improvements look good, try creatine at this stage, you'll gain a few lbs of that, I personally train my legs twice a week. good job BTW

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

D Man

D Man

Awards
Well done o/p, big congrats on the results thus far

It's a pity that a-hole hijacked your thread.

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
was the second pic after your workout? yeah your improvements look good, try creatine at this stage, you'll gain a few lbs of that, I personally train my legs twice a week. good job BTW

Nah The second pic was after I woke up actually lol. I've been thinkin about getting some creatine but not sure on what to get like brand-wise. Yeah I've been workin on the legs twice a week. I might bump it up to every other day if I can get through this beginning soreness :frustrate:aargh:

I just want to say again that I appreciate all the criticism good and bad......jay I hate you stop f'n postin k thnx.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
start with creatine mono - hopefully you wont bloat on it - most don't

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
creatine mono eh? Any specific brand or whatever? I've never taken the stuff so I'm not sure. any advice would be awesome lol.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
creatine mono eh? Any specific brand or whatever? I've never taken the stuff so I'm not sure. any advice would be awesome lol.
Get it from nutra planet dude, go for their bulk stuff, it's almost free, that's how cheap it is

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
thanks 4 the info guys! I really appreciate it. Man u weren't kidding. these products are dirt cheap!

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
so some bad news..........i broke my 5th metacarpal bone underneath my pinky bone and ring finger. ii gotta cast on for 3 weeks but the doctor said no lifting for 6 week! im crushed...........

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so some bad news..........i broke my 5th metacarpal bone underneath my pinky bone and ring finger. ii gotta cast on for 3 weeks but the doctor said no lifting for 6 week! im crushed...........
as long as it's not your wanking arm things wont be that bad

JGiff86

JGiff86

Awards
haha i was like what are these waking arm things that u speak of? lol i gotcha