Test/dbol Cycle (Before/After pics) - AnabolicMinds.com

Test/dbol Cycle (Before/After pics)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Answers

Test/dbol Cycle (Before/After pics)

goal was to gain as much lean mass as possible. luckily im not prone to bloating and/or gyno.

diet was nothing special...pretty much eat everything in site except for sweets and too many carbs.

Before Weight: 165
    After Weight: 190
    Todays Weight (9/8/08): 192 and gaining

and NO, steroids do NOT make u more tan!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Impressive! Arms and shoulders def. got bigger. Big changes in your back as well.
  3. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjames View Post
    Impressive! Arms and shoulders def. got bigger. Big changes in your back as well.

thanks bud. my chest is by far my weakest as u can see....i just cant get it to grow.

traps are my best....shrugs went from 315x8 to 500x8
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.
    Answers

My chest started growing like crazy when I started using different chest press machines and leaving out flye movements. I would go extremely heavy and do 7-10 reps, and the reps would be pretty slow. I would be crying on each last rep.

Maybe thats just me, i'm switching it up a little now to see what happens. Only doing flat bench and incline bench both barbell, about 6 sets each. One of my power lifting buddies told me it would pack on mass like crazy.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

how long you run it for?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    goal was to gain as much lean mass as possible. luckily im not prone to bloating and/or gyno.

diet was nothing special...pretty much eat everything in site except for sweets and too many carbs.

Before Weight: 165
    After Weight: 190
    Todays Weight (9/8/08): 192 and gaining

and NO, steroids do NOT make u more tan!!!

Thats sweet bro..great gains!!!!!!
  7. Professional Member
    Answers

Nice progress for sure. Looks like you pretty much stayed around the same BF so well done on that.
  8. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    how long you run it for?
    12 weeks
  9. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    Nice progress for sure. Looks like you pretty much stayed around the same BF so well done on that.

thank you!! my goal was basically that ^....gain size and stay around the same bf%
  10. Professional Member
    Answers

damn dude you BLEW up. nice work!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Answers

Awsome gains dude! props

- Im, on the same cycle now - 3 weeks in and i just got the test rush - awsome - hope I do as well as you. BTW great traps & lats - nice work.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Answers

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

nice tat
  14. Banned
    Answers

the rear double bic,, its BIG ass improvemnt
  15. Banned
    Answers

wat was ur pct?
  16. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    wat was ur pct?

Nolva 40/20
    Clomid 70/35/35

a little different from the norm, but i dropped the nolva because gyno doesnt seem to be an issue. clomid seems to have gotten everything back up and running
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

in a month after pct post your weight, also IMO a little jumpin the gun on starting aas at 160's should of atleast waited til you peaked til you hit the gear switch. im 215 8% my traps are huge and i can barly shrug 500 if your really shrugging 500lbs FULL REPS thats impressive man i must say. but the cycle seemed to treat you well. i wouldnt hop back on til you hit 205 atleast. goodluck
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

how many mgs were you running ? and what sort ?
  19. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    in a month after pct post your weight, also IMO a little jumpin the gun on starting aas at 160's should of atleast waited til you peaked til you hit the gear switch. im 215 8% my traps are huge and i can barly shrug 500 if your really shrugging 500lbs FULL REPS thats impressive man i must say. but the cycle seemed to treat you well. i wouldnt hop back on til you hit 205 atleast. goodluck

i was 196lbs naturally at 10-11%bf, i then became very sick because of an intestinal disease i have and lost 30+lbs due to having surgery.

after a couple of months of recovery i got the "OK" from the doc to start lifting again. i had my cycle planned and on hand before my surgery....but due to the surgery i had to hold off.

i trained a good 2 months in the gym after my recovery and felt like i was ready to start my cycle.

sure i would have LOVED to start the cycle @ 196lbs, but i didnt have the option because it would have taken me over a year to get back to that weight naturally.

i dont suggest to ANYONE to use steroids at a low weight (height dependent), but i knew what i was doing and my training and diet were perfect. the results speak for themselves.

i was offered Testosterone/HGH at a young age due to my disease and its effects on my body but my parents steered me clear of it. i was diagnosed at 13. during my Test cycle i can say that i have never felt better/more healthy in my entire life.
  20. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AUTO View Post
    how many mgs were you running ? and what sort ?

Test-e 500mg/week for 12 weeks
    Dbol 25mg ED weeks 1-4
    Havoc (for ****s and giggles) 30mg ED 10-14

PCT (unconventional)

Nolva 40/20/20
    Clomid 70/35/35

PCT was finished this past sunday night.

Todays weight: 192lbs
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

good job, now all you have to do is think about the next cycle.. what did you have in mind ?
  22. Elite Member
    Answers

good job, now all you have to do is think about the next cycle.. what did you have in mind ?
    already planned

Prop 100mg EOD
    Tren Ace 75mg EOD
    HCG 500iu every 5 days

PCT: Clomid 70/35/35/35
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

already planned

Prop 100mg EOD
    Tren Ace 75mg EOD
    HCG 500iu every 5 days

also .5mgs of arimidex ed . thats a solid cycle.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

already planned

Prop 100mg EOD
    Tren Ace 75mg EOD
    HCG 500iu every 5 days

make sure to have cabergoline on hand for prolactin control tren can cause gyno.
    sounds like a good cycle how many weeks are you running the tren and prop, i just finished up some tren a couple weeks back great stuff! if this is your first time running tren id reccomend running 50mg eod see how your body feels. goodluck
  25. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    make sure to have cabergoline on hand for prolactin control tren can cause gyno.
    sounds like a good cycle how many weeks are you running the tren and prop, i just finished up some tren a couple weeks back great stuff! if this is your first time running tren id reccomend running 50mg eod see how your body feels. goodluck

yes i forgot to mention that i will have caber. probably run it .5mg 2x a week.

this will be an 8 week cycle, i havent decided if i want to run the tren the whole time or just 6 weks
  26. Elite Member
    Answers

also .5mgs of arimidex ed . thats a solid cycle.

i have adex but i didnt run into gyno problems after i stopped taking it 4 weeks into my first 12 week cycle so i prob wont need it. just some caber
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

i have adex but i didnt run into gyno problems after i stopped taking it 4 weeks into my first 12 week cycle so i prob wont need it. just some caber

keep it on hand
  28. Elite Member
    Answers

keep it on hand

deff will, i still have probably 20ml 1mg/ml left
  29. Professional Member
    Answers

Im with King. I dont see much improvement...Ido see it though. I just dont see any shape difference or anything drastic.
    I also think if you wanted lean gains, Dbol was a poor idea. You gained so much cause wether you think youre "prone" to bloating or not it happened. Bloating is gettina fat belly and puffy, sometimes its referenced as in the mucles, ie holding more water/glycogen.

Also, it was a bit premature to us AAS in my mind. You should have gotten back to where you were pre-surgery or realy focused on your diet for awhile. Im 204 at 10%~ and i only used Mdrol last year and havoc recently. BUT i was at 200lb pre-havoc and all my gains are still here and i had 0 increase in BF.

Soemtimes its not about the weight buthow you gain the weight.

goodluck in th future.

an PS- 500lb shrugs? I rack dead 500~ i couldnt imagine shruging it...
  30. Professional Member
    Answers

Also,prop and tren? Do you realize that those are prolly 2 of the more painful compounds to pin for whatever reason? Be veyr careful so you dont get an infection with the Tren and keep an eye on health for the tren flu, mouth abcess etc...
    Winny the same if you ever decide to pin that, hurts.
  31. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Im with King. I dont see much improvement...Ido see it though. I just dont see any shape difference or anything drastic.
    I also think if you wanted lean gains, Dbol was a poor idea. You gained so much cause wether you think youre "prone" to bloating or not it happened. Bloating is gettina fat belly and puffy, sometimes its referenced as in the mucles, ie holding more water/glycogen.

Also, it was a bit premature to us AAS in my mind. You should have gotten back to where you were pre-surgery or realy focused on your diet for awhile. Im 204 at 10%~ and i only used Mdrol last year and havoc recently. BUT i was at 200lb pre-havoc and all my gains are still here and i had 0 increase in BF.

Soemtimes its not about the weight buthow you gain the weight.

goodluck in th future.

an PS- 500lb shrugs? I rack dead 500~ i couldnt imagine shruging it...

i agree, i definitely wasnt at a weight i wanted to be at before i started. but i had the knowledge and my mind was set.

i really think that years of treatment with cortico-steroids (prednisone...fuking evil drug) caused me to retain fat/bloat in my midsection and love handles....its notorious for that and also facial bloat (but that subsides). lowest bf% ive been is 8% and i still had belly fat and love handles. genetics + years of prednisone (not continuous) = hard-to-rid belly/ love handle fat.

i "tried" to eat clean on cycle, but i was just set on putting on weight. now, a couple days after PCT, i feel great and havent lost weight. i also look leaner....meaning i probably dropped some water.

and yes, 500lb BB shugs are correct. i was getting 8 reps on cycle, i can only get 5-6 now. i have to say that it is my best lift.

as for prop/tren, i know the risk/benefits and all that jazz
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Man i think u did great! Can't wait to see how your next cycle goes - I read nothing but good **** about Tren, lean gains, etc.

Good luck bro
  33. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by leanbody View Post
    Hey Man i think u did great! Can't wait to see how your next cycle goes - I read nothing but good **** about Tren, lean gains, etc.

Good luck bro

me too! im debating on what kind of diet i want to be on though. i hear lots that the tren helps burn some fat without even being on a reduced calorie diet. i have stuborn and i mean STUBORN lower ab and oblique fat from years of corticosteroid use that im hoping to get rid of somewhat.

we'll see in about 2 months...
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  182 lbs.
    Answers

great progress, i can def tell you added some lbs
  35. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rob561 View Post
    great progress, i can def tell you added some lbs

thanks bro. muscle memory is a blessing. i was on a clean yet eat-everything-in-site diet
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Not to be the negative one here but I donít see a whole lot of difference. Yeah sure you put some weight on and thus youíre going to look different from that point alone. Did I miss how long youíve been on? I donít mean to bust your bubble here but I would have waited to cycle and worked on establishing an overall foundation first and then looked at the gear.
  37. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by v1hyp View Post
    Not to be the negative one here but I don’t see a whole lot of difference. Yeah sure you put some weight on and thus you’re going to look different from that point alone. Did I miss how long you’ve been on? I don’t mean to bust your bubble here but I would have waited to cycle and worked on establishing an overall foundation first and then looked at the gear.
    u need to read this whole thread. i have explained everything. i gained 25lbs....the reason i may not look like i gained 25lbs is because i actually workout my legs unlike a lot of ppl...so not just my upper body got bigger. cycle was 12 weeks

but criticism is welcome
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I can see the overall difference. A much stronger look, your neck increased, lats increased, arms not as much, i am sure your legs probably got a nice increase. Your traps are the only thing that look minute in comparison, which is weird with that kinda weight you were tossing.

Good run though.

I dont think its a huge issue if people run AAS before they max out naturally. I mean if you go above your genetic potential, it slowly drains back down anyways, but if you use steroids to speed up your run to your genetic potential, well its all gona stay and you can still make gains.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Bro, what I say or said is just IMO. If your happy with the results, then thats all that really matters! I'm sure you could find fault with something I'm doing or the way I look.

u need to read this whole thread. i have explained everything. i gained 25lbs....the reason i may not look like i gained 25lbs is because i actually workout my legs unlike a lot of ppl...so not just my upper body got bigger. cycle was 12 weeks

but criticism is welcome
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  214 lbs.
    Answers

me too! im debating on what kind of diet i want to be on though. i hear lots that the tren helps burn some fat without even being on a reduced calorie diet. i have stuborn and i mean STUBORN lower ab and oblique fat from years of corticosteroid use that im hoping to get rid of somewhat.

we'll see in about 2 months...
    U think u might go with the tren? maybe stack it with test? Hmmmm

i hear you about the stubborn fat - suks - altho I must say it doesn't show up in your pics. I am on a bulk now and i have some belly roll and love handles that just get bigger when i gain weight. I gained about 25lbs in 2 months so hoping that only 25% or less is fat - if so it's all around my waist! Makes liposuction look attractive! hahahaha Anyways looks like you are in a great place going forward for more lean gains.

props bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 3rd cycle: Dbol/Test/EQ/Var
    By dabo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 04:20 AM
  2. Dbol Test E Cycle
    By haroldkumar19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 10:40 PM
  3. Test E and dbol for 2nd cycle.
    By triton185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 08:10 PM
  4. before after pics after pct test-e dbol..
    By sportf190 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:25 AM