• Yes

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Alter Ego

Votes: 29 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mar430

Awards
What is the best (as far as in positive effectiveness) pheromone product.

Note: Exclude pricing, shipping, and customer service from the poll decision:banned: ...this is purely on effectiveness.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My dh wears chikara and I love it. If they ever run out of it then I'm divorcing him;)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What is the best (as far as in positive effectiveness) pheromone product.

Note: Exclude pricing, shipping, and customer service from the poll decision:banned: ...this is purely on effectiveness.
My god dude, that is the list to end all lists......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am craders designated hitter (dh) and I agree...I love Chikara for me, on her I like Scent of Eros...Mmmmmmmmmmmm

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I used Pherlure, and noticed no difference at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Pherlure, and noticed no difference at all.
Wow...be careful - you bought the pig pheremones...beware of fatties.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought dh was dear husband :p.
AHHHH...that makes more sense (though designated hitter works to, eh? Heh? Wink wink...know what I mean, eh?)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
AHHHH...that makes more sense (though designated hitter works to, eh? Heh? Wink wink...know what I mean, eh?)
nope. don't know what you mean. Maybe if you wax a little maybe ill get it! haha jk :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nope. don't know what you mean. Maybe if you wax a little maybe ill get it! haha jk :D
Gag you only want him to wax a lttle? That won't even cover his back, better change that to completely.:stick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sort of related...Tom Ford Cologne, with Chikara and NPA is a great combo.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL this stuff actually works??? ive always thought it was an animal thing only... interested to see more feedback and opinions on what is the best?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
There's definitely something to them. The difference can be VERY apparent. DSADE, I commented on Tom Ford cologne over on M&M. You should try it mixed with A7 and NPA! Unreal!

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
my favourite combination at the moment is 212, mixed with NPA at a 5:2 ratio. Its a charm, even my miserable Head Chef, put her hand on my sholder and gave it a squeeze, and commented on what a wonderful day it was! This was very odd indeed, as she is NEVER in a good mood. Not in four years of working at the place has she ever done something like that. I took this as a v.postitive sign that this is a good mix.

I also like to add a couple of drops of SPMO onto my neck and rub in as well. Nice smell.

Poopy - I believe these enhance you game, they will not work miracles. Or maybe they will...we shall find out :rofl:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's definitely something to them. The difference can be VERY apparent. DSADE, I commented on Tom Ford cologne over on M&M. You should try it mixed with A7 and NPA! Unreal!
I have the NPA, and I agree.

I haven't picked up any A7. What would you call the overall "effect" of the addition?

sreeja

Awards
There is still much controversy about pheromone products and whether they have any impact on attraction in the true animal sense.i think chikara is better.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established

I haven't picked up any A7. What would you call the overall "effect" of the addition?
I would say that the overall "effect" is MORE. More women find me sexually attractive and aren't shy to tell me so. Conversations always seem to lead back to sex and I'm not the one to take it there. It also seems that different "types" of women make themselves more approachable to me.
From men, I notice 3 distinct types. Those who are threatened (stay at a distance but everytime I look up or over at them, they're looking at me), gay men will become more overt w/the flirting/fishing, Omega males will try to do things for me as if I will take them under my wing. But the one constant in all of the groups (men/women)...No one wants to piss me off and they seem to want to please me. It's definitely a weird experience (sometimes annoying, sometimes fun). I've been playing with it by not wearing anything, just one phero and wearing all 3 and the results are reproducible every time. It's like the best of NPA but magnified.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say that the overall "effect" is MORE. More women find me sexually attractive and aren't shy to tell me so. Conversations always seem to lead back to sex and I'm not the one to take it there. It also seems that different "types" of women make themselves more approachable to me.
From men, I notice 3 distinct types. Those who are threatened (stay at a distance but everytime I look up or over at them, they're looking at me), gay men will become more overt w/the flirting/fishing, Omega males will try to do things for me as if I will take them under my wing. But the one constant in all of the groups (men/women)...No one wants to piss me off and they seem to want to please me. It's definitely a weird experience (sometimes annoying, sometimes fun). I've been playing with it by not wearing anything, just one phero and wearing all 3 and the results are reproducible every time. It's like the best of NPA but magnified.
I think you should get a commission for that post. I'm going to go ahead and grab a bottle.

I'l post a review.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Are you using the unscented A7? Also how would you describe Tom Ford? Anything you can compare it to?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whether it's the phermones or not, you have your shiit together bro. That paragraph is loaded with social psychology goodies that some poor souls are completely oblvious to. On the flip side, it's rare that "naturals" are aware how well they understand their environment and audience... so should we assume that you've learned along the way?

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Sort of related...Tom Ford Cologne, with Chikara and NPA is a great combo.
Do you mix scented Chikara with Tom Ford?
Tom Ford is a little pricey, can you describe its smell?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Do you mix scented Chikara with Tom Ford?
Tom Ford is a little pricey, can you describe its smell?
I've never used Chikara. I've read a few times that it puts out more of a gay vibe. Don't know if it's true or not but that is not the arena I'm trying to conquer. LOL. Tom Ford's scent is a bit heavy. Not at all what I'm used to wearing. I can smell patchouli & incense. I've read that there is also the essence of leather and tobacco, although I've never noticed them. It's hard to explain. The best thing you can do is go to a mall and smell it for yourself. I also use Tom Ford Extreme more than Tom Ford.

Whether it's the phermones or not, you have your shiit together bro. That paragraph is loaded with social psychology goodies that some poor souls are completely oblvious to. On the flip side, it's rare that "naturals" are aware how well they understand their environment and audience... so should we assume that you've learned along the way?
Thanks for the vote of confidence, friend. I've always been super interested in things like NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and hypnosis. Pheros can be quite useful in swaying things in your favor, I think. Funny thing though, none of those techniques seem to work on cops.

Are you using the unscented A7?
Yep.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
OT

Thanks for the vote of confidence, friend. I've always been super interested in things like NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and hypnosis. Pheros can be quite useful in swaying things in your favor, I think. Funny thing though, none of those techniques seem to work on cops.
The NLP stuff I read I always thought was crap. I tried reading some stuff by david shade I think and some of the conversations I really think the girl would think you are a weirdo. Don't get me wrong, I really do believe in subliminal suggestion in conversation, mimicking body language and other tricks, but the whole NLP thing seems a bit exaggerated.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OT

The NLP stuff I read I always thought was crap. I tried reading some stuff by david shade I think and some of the conversations I really think the girl would think you are a weirdo. Don't get me wrong, I really do believe in subliminal suggestion in conversation, mimicking body language and other tricks, but the whole NLP thing seems a bit exaggerated.
I'm aware of NLP but I've never studied or practiced it. That being said, no matter what "technique" you are using, you have to genuinely buy into it 100%. Women's instincts can really sense an actor when you're not congruent with what you're saying.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Playing with this Thermo-glide, I am discovering something interesting....the scent tends to linger for hours and hours.

I am thinking about picking up some raw pheremones and making a long lasting small diameter stick (possibly even chapstick sized, to carry around with you.)

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I'm aware of NLP but I've never studied or practiced it. That being said, no matter what "technique" you are using, you have to genuinely buy into it 100%. Women's instincts can really sense an actor when you're not congruent with what you're saying.
There are simple and fun techniques that anyone can do. It can be as simple as the eye you're looking into when you talk to someone. That sh!t made the hairs on my arms and neck stand up the first time I saw it work. LE, salespeople and others all employ NLP techniques to some degree. I guess it's just like hypnosis. Some people swear that it doesn't work and others know better.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
I have heard so many positive things about NPA over a few years that I'll likely get some.

I wear the Edge unscented and mixed with Axe Essence. I can tell you in that combo it's one spray only. I can smell the Edge on me when It hasn't dried and it has the typical phero tattle tale smell.

Has anyone mixed Edge unscented with NPA? Is it too strong and what was your cover and how strong was it?

With my Edge I've noticed most shy women who are attractive seem to respond and I've noticed if they are on the move they will get so close they almost run me over. It's usually a subtle/not so subtle effect for me. If I mix it with a low caring tone of voice (I have a natural booming voice) I usually get attention over some one louder that usually gets more attention. Now sometimes I may get a more vocal woman to respond.

But when you had psychological aspects to how you communicate the pheromones work twice as good. I have learned what others have learned. Pheros work but it ain't a love potion you still need to "work" yourself. I knew it when I started but nothing beats experience and experimentation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't recommend NPA without a dominant, masculine cover.

Polo Double Black barely covers...Tom Ford covers well but, again, doesn't last long enough for me.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Tom Ford covers well but, again, doesn't last long enough for me.
Ha! I thought it was just me. The scent seems to dissapate REALLY quickly, huh. That's a bit of a disappointment.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna look into Chikara, NPA, and unscented edge.

For colognes, I usually wear Michael Jordan, Kirra, AE Real, CK One, and OS (Old Spice) Signature.

Hopefully I can find a combination of any of these that actually works.

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
im thinkin about getting the scent of eros for women. any good reviews on that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im thinkin about getting the scent of eros for women. any good reviews on that?
I absolutely LOVE it.

I used to keep a bottle around when I was single, to smell before I worked out. Subjectively, it gave me a huge spike in motivation to work out, which leads me to believe a test spike.

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
oh exciting. I just bought a few packets of it to test out. we'll see how this works for me in the gym :p

gisnb

Awards
I wouldn't recommend NPA without a dominant, masculine cover.

Polo Double Black barely covers...Tom Ford covers well but, again, doesn't last long enough for me.
Hmmm...skeptical but listening. What do you suggest as a cover? Is the NPA scented. What is the smell without this cover?

gisnb

Awards
There are simple and fun techniques that anyone can do. It can be as simple as the eye you're looking into when you talk to someone. That sh!t made the hairs on my arms and neck stand up the first time I saw it work. LE, salespeople and others all employ NLP techniques to some degree. I guess it's just like hypnosis. Some people swear that it doesn't work and others know better.
What is this eye thing?

Which Pheromones do you recommend scented and which unscented?

Chikara users...unscented or scented?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm...skeptical but listening. What do you suggest as a cover? Is the NPA scented. What is the smell without this cover?
NPA uncovered smells like Bum Urine. Slightly fruity undertones definitely hide it well (such as the Polo Double Black.)

gisnb

Awards
NPA uncovered smells like Bum Urine. Slightly fruity undertones definitely hide it well (such as the Polo Double Black.)
Do you use Chikara scented and can it cover if combined with NPA?

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Wow. I had no idea this stuff actually had any merit - I guess I will have to try some out!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you use Chikara scented and can it cover if combined with NPA?
I use Chikara scented and NPA, with a masuline semi-fruity cover scent (again, I prefer either Tom Ford (more spicey/musky) or Polo Double Black (masculine but crisp and sweet-fruity.)

The combination is a winner.

Bronco

Bronco

Awards
I just ordered a bottle of Nexus. The attraction to it was their claim of 2x the dose of pheromones, and a 60 day money-back guarantee (which is 30 days longer then the 1 month of use I'd get from it.) I'll be testing it out this week at work. Has anyone tried their products?

:afro:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
?

Did you get this at love-scent.com? I dont see it.