dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade, did you have any luck with talking to Bruce about getting this stuff at the Planet?
I have had zero response from Bruce, but someone is posting under his name at the Love-scent forum. I am going to try to send a PM and get this moving again.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Well Love Scent is the board sponsor here, so that is what the majority of threads/posts will be about.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you really think that they work? DSade... what would conclude you to believe that they work for you? I am really curious, since I actually kinda started the whole pheromone deal here on AM and I never really followed up...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you really think that they work? DSade... what would conclude you to believe that they work for you? I am really curious, since I actually kinda started the whole pheromone deal here on AM and I never really followed up...
I've played on and off with Pheromones for around 9 years, but the offerings were weak until the sponsor opened up here.

I think, especially for those of us that boost our confidence in other ways (life purpose, willpower, lifting, humor, study, fashion, etc.) the pheromones add a final piece to the puzzle that ends up tilting the balance in favor of being extremely attractive to the opposite sex.

In my opinion, if used correctly and not as a crutch, they can be VERY effective.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's not going to make me hairy like that is it? I want to try it and see if my fiance act differently. That would be interesting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not going to make me hairy like that is it? I want to try it and see if my fiance act differently. That would be interesting.
Nope...only puberty and testosterone will do that for you. :)

IF your relationship is strong, and depending on your natural personality (be honest about how strong your alpha characteristics are, your sensitivity) choose a strong cologne scent (something masculine) and add in some NPA (if you could use a shove towards Alpha) with Chikara, or just plain Chikara if you feel more alpha will overwhelm and intimidate.

I am seriously interested in hearing back from you on this, as we have a whole line of stuff planned.

I just sourced the main pheromones from China...and I have a unique delivery vehicle that should prove to be long lasting giving a lot of permeation to the scent.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you want me to test it for you, let me know. I will make certain I give you accurate feedback.

I remember that they were wickedly expensive...

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Nope...only puberty and testosterone will do that for you. :)

IF your relationship is strong, and depending on your natural personality (be honest about how strong your alpha characteristics are, your sensitivity) choose a strong cologne scent (something masculine) and add in some NPA (if you could use a shove towards Alpha) with Chikara, or just plain Chikara if you feel more alpha will overwhelm and intimidate.

I am seriously interested in hearing back from you on this, as we have a whole line of stuff planned.

I just sourced the main pheromones from China...and I have a unique delivery vehicle that should prove to be long lasting giving a lot of permeation to the scent.
Agreed and just wanna say...Bless you Dsade!!!! BTW Alpha 7 and NPA ROCK! A combo product would be AWESOME.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed and just wanna say...Bless you Dsade!!!! BTW Alpha 7 and NPA ROCK! A combo product would be AWESOME.
I keep looking over at that Alpha 7...I might have to grab a bottle to try out.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I went with Chikara.

Although I'm not an "alpha male" per say, I tend to be a little aggressive in nature. I found chikara's scent to be masculine and not overwhelming, and according to you guys makes you a little more open or approachable.

I can say that I enjoy smelling this stuff on me.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Chikara gel packs did the trick for me. Women were giving me "Deer Hunter" type stares.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chikara gel packs did the trick for me. Women were giving me "Deer Hunter" type stares.
You mean the blank, dead-eyed look of non-recognition Christopher Walken had right before he blows his brains out?

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
perhaps he meant ":nutkick:deer in headlights"

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
You mean the blank, dead-eyed look of non-recognition Christopher Walken had right before he blows his brains out?
Now that's classic...

No, more of a hopped up on moonshine with too many high powered rifles at their disposal. I can't seem to get a disturbing image of a fat drunk deer hunter mounting a deer out of my head. Yea, It's worse than having a bad song in your head.

Oh I love me some good smellin deer urine to rub all over my body. Who's your buck? That's riiiight! Yeaaaa!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI...I just sourced the pheromone raws from China. We'll be doing our own different products soon, including a pheronome soap to be used before going out/romantic encounters.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
is this stuff legit?
Very legit. I wouldn't be talking about it, if it wasn't. I have noticed the way I respond to it as well as other people. It makes me socially confident and carefree. It's weird when you have both guys and girls "actually listening" to what you are saying in a loud bar. Girls rubbing up against you. Guys putting their hands on your shoulder. Hey, no football butt slaps please, thanks.

Go to love scent and get their sample packs. I've picked The Edge from there as well. Chikara is a favorite though...

Oh cool D, now I can get Citrulline Malate, CEE and my soap on a rope, all in one place. lol When do you expect to have it in?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Very legit. I wouldn't be talking about it, if it wasn't. I have noticed the way I respond to it as well as other people. It makes me socially confident and carefree. It's weird when you have both guys and girls "actually listening" to what you are saying in a loud bar. Girls rubbing up against you. Guys putting their hands on your shoulder. Hey, no football butt slaps please, thanks.

Go to love scent and get their sample packs. I've picked The Edge from there as well. Chikara is a favorite though...

Oh cool D, now I can get Citrulline Malate, CEE and my soap on a rope, all in one place. lol When do you expect to have it in?

Hey there Mach, how ya doin'?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully within 4-5 weeks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing some reading over at Lovescent's forum.

I would say that Chikara would be the best for all around. The mix of 7 different pheromones gets the best of both worlds, alpha male dominance and easy going openess. It also smells nice. My second choice would be SoE.

There are others like NPA, which are very powerful and could potentially make you "too dominant", which in some situations could lead to negative effects.

I have read that people have good hits with Chikara, but when they added in NPA it was just too much. That's because Chikara seems to be an all-in-one product.

I would say a strong dose of Chikara (2-3 sprays) after a shower and before going out would cause people to be more friendly with you, without having that overbearing Alpha-male feeling. However there would still be some of that too.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing super, you?

4-5 weeks, check.

Renegade hit the nail on the head. That's how I finally settled on Chikara, by reading the reviews and trying out the gel sample. I think the gel sample was a little more concentrated. It worked really well. Everybody seems to like Chikara, some people love it so watch out! If you think I'm bluffing, just put it on and forget you're wearing it. You'll see.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup. I used both the gel packs and spray.

I find the spray has more of the 'scent' ... ie smelly part in it. But I do think the gel packs have more 'mone in em

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take more moan, I mean mone any day.
I think we will probably use something like that on the back description of the package...

"More 'mones for more moans."

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Chikara, perception, pheros, the edge (scented), SOE (scented and unscented), NPA (male) have all worked extremely well for me.

MB

JonLanni

Awards
Sex Panther

I heard that SEX PANTHER works 60 percent of the time, everytime. Is that true?!?

SeanG

Awards
How would Chikara and Acqua Di Gio work out? I've had good success with Acqua on it's own..

eddie85

eddie85

Awards
i like gio by Armani its a good panti droper lolol

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Just an update on my personal experience with Chikara -

Me and a buddy decided to buy a bottle, and we would each use it any time we went out. After 2 months of using it both myself, and my buddy concluded that the **** works. Both of us could consistently see a difference in women when we used it (I covered mine with a spray or two of Aqua Di Gio, as I didn't like the scent that much, I'm not sure what my buddy was using to cover it).

Let me clarfiy however, that it did not lead to anything that far out of the ordinary 100% of the time. It definitly was not magic, but it did seem to give you a little edge. Compare if you will to having a nice six pack, you aren't going to get laid by every chick that sees it...but it damn sure will help.

xxOBEYxx

xxOBEYxx

Awards
Any new product releases from love-scent? After reading this thread, it seems as though chakira is the one to go with unless anyone can recommend a better product. I'm very skeptical about this whole pheromone craze but part of me is dying to see if these results are real lol. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance :wave::thumbsup:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
no one liked my pimp slap..... made me smile!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Any new product releases from love-scent? After reading this thread, it seems as though chakira is the one to go with unless anyone can recommend a better product. I'm very skeptical about this whole pheromone craze but part of me is dying to see if these results are real lol. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance :wave::thumbsup:
i think its real to an extent... but if u just go out every night with the mindset that ur a beast, then more than likly other ppl are gunna view u as a beast... if u feel good ur gunna look good.... thats all there is too it. differnt ph's might be foreal.... but use it as a cologne... dont view it as a tool to lure in sexy women.. use that eye contact.... u gotta almost look right through them... they love it!!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
it was so good i watched it twice............. and i dont know how i ended up in this thread. Are you guys serious about smelly ****? What ever happened to personality and interesting conversation. Works for me

xxOBEYxx

xxOBEYxx

Awards
i think its real to an extent... but if u just go out every night with the mindset that ur a beast, then more than likly other ppl are gunna view u as a beast... if u feel good ur gunna look good.... thats all there is too it. differnt ph's might be foreal.... but use it as a cologne... dont view it as a tool to lure in sexy women.. use that eye contact.... u gotta almost look right through them... they love it!!
You're absolutely right, but it can be used as a tool for some extra confidence. it can also be that edge to get you out there. i was just wondering if anyone has heard/witnessed any good results from these 'mones.' just a little curious, but i can't see myself throwing down $75 for something like this

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why hasn't anyone voted for Renegade Pheromone Soap??

Oh yeah...we haven't released it yet. :)

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
fukk it......... i just pop my shirt off and flash em da bone.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
You're absolutely right, but it can be used as a tool for some extra confidence. it can also be that edge to get you out there. i was just wondering if anyone has heard/witnessed any good results from these 'mones.' just a little curious, but i can't see myself throwing down $75 for something like this
same price as cologne..thats all im sayin....

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
This thread is so funny,... I can't believe this kinda stuff actually works.