Is there a pheramone that will make wives have sex - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Is there a pheramone that will make wives have sex

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well...we met at the Arnold and married the next month so...3 months. But even still we work on our relationship everyday.
    Get back to us at year 7 ...k thx.. I wish you both love happiness, and much much much sex.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Get back to us at year 7 ...
    Its kind of funny retrospectively, mine didn't slow down (even during the pregancies with our 2 kids) until maybe year 11, and that was the year she got pregnant and had a miscarriage, which just left us an emotional mess. I guess I just got lucky
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I tried over and over today to post something, but I was having a hard time coming up with something that sounded nice. Luckily neoborn broke the ice for me so I feel a little less constrained. I bolded the one piece above, because that is the only piece of what you've said that matters. If she's not even lightly receptive, theres more wrong than having other things that fill her time. Its not like you are asking her to help build a model airplane or refinish your floors, sex is a matter of a few minutes (or a few seconds in neoborns case). If she can't and is unwilling to give you that 5 or 10 or even 30 minutes once or twice a ____ (fill in the timespan yourself), theres WAY more than just her focusing on the kids. They have to sleep sometimes
    So true..
    Of course, it is apparent that you should have and make the time to change some things with yourself to make you more attractive... wether that be for your wife, or for potential other women, or for yourself...
    Never stop improving ... women can sense this drive alone and are attracted to it.

I also don't think it can be ALL "bad" .... I'd really like a few more people to chime in and tell me that things are still great after so many years....
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    I also don't think it can be ALL "bad" .... I'd really like a few more people to chime in and tell me that things are still great after so many years....
    at almost 13 years, I have sex with my wife as often as i want to. At one point a few years back there was a lull, and she wasn't quite so interested. I made it really clear "I go grocery shopping, i cook all our meals including parties for your friends, I play bartender at our parties, I drive to see your relatives, and do plenty of other things that you want to do. You can put up with 5 minutes (ok i'm lying, 15-20 seconds) worth of me grunting 4-5x a week whether you happen to want to do it or not, cause trust me, theres a lot of stuff i'd rather not do that takes up way more of my time than that". We've never had a problem after that

Actually she "starts the process" plenty of the time nowadays, that down period was just during a bunch of particularly hard financial stuff right after moving into our first house around 7 years ago. Thats generally what hits you in the crotch first, having a hit in the wallet.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. New Member

This is why I think you should date someone for a lengthy period of time, to get to know them and find out if you 2 are sexually compatable.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by texxlnghorn View Post
    This is why I think you should date someone for a lengthy period of time, to get to know them and find out if you 2 are sexually compatable.
    That can sometimes be the problem, they give you everything you want until the ring goes on or the kids get born. Then things change.
  7. New Member

It's Not All Bad...Check It Out!

I'm sure this post (though interesting, funny, etc) is scaring the heck most unmarried guys.

I'm married over 12 years, we have 4 boys (10 and under) and we are loving life together. We are both take care of ourselves because we want to look good and feel good in the arms of each other.

Put your girl first in all you do and she will be swept away and dedicated to you.

No joke... we have sex every day to EOD. In fact I just finished our Lover Lounge. We have a covered porch and she begged me to tile the floor, screen it in, install hot tub, wicker furniture, etc. 1st night the hot tub went live...bamb! hot sex in the backyard!!! Women love a man that provides physically and emotionally.

Marry the right one and you'll only marry once!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I would love to hear more from 1Meand
  9. New Member

What do you want to hear? I could go on for hours.
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    What do you want to hear? I could go on for hours.
    i'd like to hear what you plan to do next. Waiting 18 years till your kids move out before you have sex again doesn't sound like a viable plan. Do you or your wife have parents nearby enough that you could maybe do a 3 day weekend to vegas or a cruise and leave the kids with grandma/grandpa?
    This space for rent

11. Banned

All married guys seem to go through this, I am no different. We are at 7 years married now, and it really does ebb and flow. Dont necessarily blame it on her focus on the kids, there are usually other things involved. We have a 4 year old, and I can tell you, that it does make it a bit rough, but as was said previously, the have to sleep.

It is usually based on financial issues where I have noticied the biggest drop, however, if you have to scrounge together a few hundred bucks for a night out and a babysitter it will be worth it
  12. New Member

Oh don't get me wrong, we have sex about once every 4-5 weeks, which is better than nothing, but frustrating. We have sex as long as I initiate it. I can only remember 1 or 2 times since we have been married(11 years) that she actually initiated sex. It would be nice for her to initiate it every once in a while, so at least it seems like she cares.
    I don't know what to do next.
    Every year, once or twice a year we take a long weekend and go somewhere, just the two of us. It's usually great. The last time was in December. We had sex twice in three days and when we got back, after a week went by with nothing, I asked her what happened. Why when we were on vacation it was so good and now, nothing. She said that vacation is different and now we are back in the real world. Sex that often doesn't happen in the real world. WTF?
    If i have to work this hard just for sex once a month, then I just don't think that it's worth it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

Oh don't get me wrong, we have sex about once every 4-5 weeks, which is better than nothing, but frustrating. We have sex as long as I initiate it. I can only remember 1 or 2 times since we have been married(11 years) that she actually initiated sex. It would be nice for her to initiate it every once in a while, so at least it seems like she cares.
    I don't know what to do next.
    Every year, once or twice a year we take a long weekend and go somewhere, just the two of us. It's usually great. The last time was in December. We had sex twice in three days and when we got back, after a week went by with nothing, I asked her what happened. Why when we were on vacation it was so good and now, nothing. She said that vacation is different and now we are back in the real world. Sex that often doesn't happen in the real world. WTF?
    If i have to work this hard just for sex once a month, then I just don't think that it's worth it.
    Yikes man! I can't remember if you'd mentioned it before, but have you two looked into a marriage/sex counselor?? Sometimes they can help, but only if she wants something to change.

Does your wife worry about you straying? As in finding someone to give you what she's not?
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    Yikes man! I can't remember if you'd mentioned it before, but have you two looked into a marriage/sex counselor?? Sometimes they can help, but only if she wants something to change.

Does your wife worry about you straying? As in finding someone to give you what she's not?
    Ok, here goes: About two years ago she told me that she had fallen in love with one of her co-workers. She said that she still loved me, but was confused because she loved both of us. This came out of nowhere, at least to me. I couldn't judge by the amount of sex we were having, because it slowed way down a year after we got married.
    She swears they never had sex, but she said they did kiss. After asking her several times over a couple of months if she even wanted to try to save our marriage and her answering yes, she started going to counseling. About three weeks later I went with her for a while. I knew it would take time, so I was patient. I've been trying to do everything that she said I wasn't doing and be as loving and caring as possible. The only thing I was asking from her was sex more often. A couple of months we actually had sex twice a month, but that didn't last long. That brings us up to now.
    Now I know I'm far from perfect, but I have been nothing but faithful and loyal to her since we were married. I've always done the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, all the yard work, and I cook most of the time(hell I sound like the woman), since we've been married. If anyone had a reason to go outside the marriage for anything, it was me. Maybe that is part of the problem, she knows I will never be unfaithful to her. I don't know
    Anyway I'm just throwing this out there for possible advice. I'm not looking for any pity or anyone to feel sorry for me, just for suggestions. Thanks.
  15. Senior Member

Ok, here goes: About two years ago she told me that she had fallen in love with one of her co-workers. She said that she still loved me, but was confused because she loved both of us. This came out of nowhere, at least to me. I couldn't judge by the amount of sex we were having, because it slowed way down a year after we got married.
    She swears they never had sex, but she said they did kiss. After asking her several times over a couple of months if she even wanted to try to save our marriage and her answering yes, she started going to counseling. About three weeks later I went with her for a while. I knew it would take time, so I was patient. I've been trying to do everything that she said I wasn't doing and be as loving and caring as possible. The only thing I was asking from her was sex more often. A couple of months we actually had sex twice a month, but that didn't last long. That brings us up to now.
    Now I know I'm far from perfect, but I have been nothing but faithful and loyal to her since we were married. I've always done the laundry, dishes, vacuuming, all the yard work, and I cook most of the time(hell I sound like the woman), since we've been married. If anyone had a reason to go outside the marriage for anything, it was me. Maybe that is part of the problem, she knows I will never be unfaithful to her. I don't know
    Anyway I'm just throwing this out there for possible advice. I'm not looking for any pity or anyone to feel sorry for me, just for suggestions. Thanks.
    Not to sound negative or anything (I've never been married thank the good lord), but once a girl is 'unhappy in love' like that I don't think it can be 'fixed' by anything you do. She has to choose to want to fix it.

I dated / almost married a girl for over 3 years. During this time we made like rabits, and had the greatest love life you could possibly imagine. Kitchen, bathroom, living room, everywhere... All the time.

Anyways, she went off to Europe for a summer back packing and came back with a tail of sexcapades after quite a bit of coaxing. She felt really guilty, cried her little head off, and I forgave her. She graduated a semester before me, and so she setup in a townhouse for gradschool and hooked me up with the townhouse right next to hers. Turns out, she never really had 'loved' me anymore after that summer, and it was just a relationship of convenience and co-dependence rather than love. I did like you, and took care of everything I could, and gave her massages, did all the really good BF stuff. Gifts, cards, flowers etc... She was a nerd girl so I even built her computers.

Long story short, a semester into grad school, an Aussy fllies in she had met online, they make like rabits, and she invites me over the next day to 'fix' her computer. Up stairs looked like a war had happened with bedding everywhere, lamp knocked over, and used wrappers as far as the eye could see.

Anyways, writing on the wall was she didn't really 'love' me, she just 'needed' me. She still admits that I'm the best damn thing she ever had in bed, but she can dominate this other poor fool who's a chef, and doesn't have a degree to speak of.

I lived next door to this non-sense for over a year, listening to the rabits go at it.

Maybe I'm bitter, but it's sort of what they say about guys too, once they wander, they never come home.

There's obviously a reason she's not that interested, and it's probably because she really isn't. An honest sit down talk about your relationship, not involving sex is in order. Figure out what's really 'up' because she probably hasn't even thought about it as much as listened to her sub-conscious turn her sex drive into a puddle of mud.

If she was really happy, it would still be like you were dating. She'd still be jumping your bones every chance she got.

My opinion, nip it in the bud now before it brews into a full blown episodic trip in bizarro world.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  252 lbs.

1meand...I have no advice for you bro. You're in one tough situation. You're a better man than me for sticking with things the way you have.

This is not advice for you: I would move on and never look back. If it was me, that's what I would do. But, obviously, you're not me and I'd never tell somebody else to do something like that.

Sorry man. I hope things get better for ya, whichever way they go.
  17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Yeah, I don't have much advice there either. Its definitely a hard situation to be in 1meand. It does sounds like you still trust her, which probably is the hardest part. I know that would be the worst for me, trying to trust her afterwards. forgetting about the "crap you have to do to keep a house running" do you have other things in common that you do together? or ones that you could do together? Or is pretty much all of both of your lives tied up in 40+ hrs a week of work and then dealing with household duties.
    This space for rent

18. New Member

Yes here you go, this works for me EVERY time guaranteed!

1. Apply small amount of C H L O R A F O R M to a nice soft hanky / your wife's pillow.

2. Wait until full unconscious.

3. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh it's time to party baby.

4. Make sure clean up / put in same position and claim "you said something about feeling tired and then "dozed off" "

Njoi

<3 Neoborn <3
    hahaha funny yet horrible at the same time!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

1Meand your situation makes me truly sad. I would look at this with open eyes though and if in your heart you feel she truly loves you then stay with her and she will be more than willing to fix it up. There is much counselling needed here if this is the case....

and if not....it's time to get your personal house in order, because it's not good for you, your wife, your kids or anyone else. This sounds pretty toxic to all involved. Do what's right and talk to a counsellor either way.

Don't delay finding the love you deserve in life, if the one you truly love has moved on....<tears n sadness>

I hope you receive all you truly deserve in life...

<3 Neoborn <3
  20. Senior Member

You guys never heard of that exotice substance that improves libido in over 90% of the female population. Its so common that most most men overlook it, although women can rarely walk by it without giving it a glance.

Jewelry, dropping panties since the stone age.
  21. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    You guys never heard of that exotice substance that improves libido in over 90% of the female population. Its so common that most most men overlook it, although women can rarely walk by it without giving it a glance.

Jewelry, dropping panties since the stone age.
    Kay Jewelers: Pandering the most expensive kisses in history since 1916.

"Every kiss begins with Kay"
  22. Banned

the jewlery thing doesnt work with my wife amazingly, its always clothes
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    the jewlery thing doesnt work with my wife amazingly, its always clothes
    You just aren't buying the right jewlery then
    This space for rent

24. New Member

It only gets worse bro. 20 years and 4 kids later she got a hysterectomy and all I got are real big forearms.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cvtsboss View Post
    It only gets worse bro. 20 years and 4 kids later she got a hysterectomy and all I got are real big forearms.
    Guys we need to start a movement or something to warn the single guys!!! This is sh!t you need to know BEFORE getting married NOT after!!!

Sigh....

Thank goodness we can all make a "thank you" donation to the guy who invented the "Fleshlight" most definitely a married man
    Last edited by neoborn; 07-06-2007 at 09:25 PM. Reason: LOL fleshlight
  26. Advanced Member

Oh don't get me wrong, we have sex about once every 4-5 weeks, .

Holy SH!T...**** that....

Heres what will make your wife have sex....get a new wife that likes to have sex..lol
  27. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Holy SH!T...**** that....

Heres what will make your wife have sex....get a new wife that likes to have sex..lol
    this is ****ing hilarious
  28. Senior Member

Guys we need to start a movement or something to warn the single guys!!! This is sh!t you need to know BEFORE getting married NOT after!!!

Sigh....

Thank goodness we can all make a "thank you" donation to the guy who invented the "Fleshlight" most definitely a married man
    I think that new movie about the robin william driven psycho priest fits the bill for 'warning'.

Honestly though, there's gotta be somehow to litmus test whether a women REALLY likes to make love, or just does it to get the friegen ring.
  29. New Member

You're not serious are you? I prefer my wife to remain femanine (sp?)
  30. New Member

This thread really shows a lot of truths about women and what they want/need from a relationship.

Whilst i have not married yet, i have had a number of GF's. And out of those the ones with the lowest libido were the ones i doted on most. I would never condone an outlandish concept such as the classic "treat em mean, keep em keen!" however it has become clear to me that women are all about the big picture. Sex for them, whilst enjoyable, is not a full on NEED for them, at least not daily or even weekly. Its like blokes and washing up or vacuuming. We dont mind it, it makes us feel pretty good too. But if it doesnt happen then its not the end of the world is it.

Thats the closest i can come to an analogy on the subject. Women have sex to keep their man 80% of the time and 20% to satisfy their urges. These are just the observed percentages pre marriage/childbirth, prolly closer to 90/10 later on.

If a woman doesn't want sex its because she's either not happy enough in her life or she's getting her oats elsewhere. If presents and help around the house, massages etc don't work, then she's getting it somewhere else.

Unfortunately for 1meand, she had sex with someone else and cannot come to terms with the guilt. She fell out of love with you and strayed and now she cant let go. She's not confused, she's scared, scared of the repercussions of what she has done and scared because she cant deal with them. It's a sad sad story my friend.
  31. New Member

yeah you could 'accidentally' let some of your testosterone gel rub off on her
  32. New Member

so you should have to be an ass kissing indentured beast of burden to get laid by ur wife? your joking right?? your wife should have sex with you because you want to have sex! it's part of her JOB as your WIFE, just like it is part of your job as her mate to have sex with/ get her off whenever she has those needs/feelings, the idea that people, men or women should have to so some elaborate song and dance to/for their mate to have their sexual needs met is rediculous, that's one major thing mates are for! you should be there for your mates sexual needs! period! male or female! if you aren't then you are being a ****ty mate!

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You younger married guys need to learn a few things about what stimulates your wifes desire for you.

Foreplay.

Not the kind you are thinking about.

Foreplay starts in the kitchen. Set the table, clean up, clean the dishes and or put them away.

Foreplay starts in the laundry room. Wash both your clothes and put them away.

Foreplay starts at the grocery store. Do the shopping. Or at least do it together.

Foreplay starts at homework time. Help your kid do their homework.

Foreplay starts at bath time. Give your kid a bath so your wife does not have to do it.

Foreplay starts when ESPN, Comedy Central, PC's and PlayStation are turned off.

Foreplay starts when I come home with her favorite candy and a blank card that says "everything that is good in my life is because of you".

You guys get the picture. They operate on a completely different level. I used to get completely insane when my wife would not "just be horney" or find "my body irresistable".

We bone because that's what we do. I used to think that I wanted a wife with a sexual desire that is compatable with mine. Geeze, I am sure glad she has some self respect in that area. God knows I am a lust machine that finds desire whenever the wind blows.

Anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  33. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ultra2extreme View Post
    Women have sex to keep their man 80% of the time and 20% to satisfy their urges. .
    Where'd you come up with that BS...sounds like some Crap Dr.Phil would say,Not sure what kinda women you have come across but I assure you,chicks like sex as much as you do....at least with ME anyways...maybe "your" chicks your speaking of just act that way with you No disrespect,but my wife Loves sex,why you think I married her,she'd just as soon I stick it to her 5 times a day,but I have to eat and workout so it only happens twice a day.Ya need to find a new chickKeep trying,Hopefully you'll find you a Hot ass Nympho that makes 6 figures too!
  34. New Member

Where'd you come up with that BS...sounds like some Crap Dr.Phil would say,Not sure what kinda women you have come across but I assure you,chicks like sex as much as you do....at least with ME anyways...maybe "your" chicks your speaking of just act that way with you No disrespect,but my wife Loves sex,why you think I married her,she'd just as soon I stick it to her 5 times a day,but I have to eat and workout so it only happens twice a day.Ya need to find a new chickKeep trying,Hopefully you'll find you a Hot ass Nympho that makes 6 figures too!
    Your a lucky lucky man then. But thats not the norm, as this thread illustrates.

What is Dr Phil?
  35. New Member

sex drive is somewhat besides the point, at some point the relevance of libido is replaced by being a good mate/partner, and ONE responsibility which is implicit in such a relationship is being there for your significant other's sexual needs... PERIOD, sex is on a biological level WHY WE LIVE! it's unnatural and unhealthy to only want it one every 1-2 months or whatever the case is... these women are sexually disfunctional, and bad mates! Period!
  36. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ultra2extreme View Post
    Your a lucky lucky man then. But thats not the norm, as this thread illustrates.

What is Dr Phil?
    I will say this a nice as I can put it...I think this has alot more to do with If your as sexy as me or not....:bb3: I mean if your a chubby slob or a freckle faced nerd or a wanna be'pimp,then you may not get the quality of women as myself...you may not like it but thats the truth.On a serious note,what is happening here is you are settling for a girl who you shouldn't be settling for,not if your a true Pimp anyways....I have never settled for any BS like you guys are talking about,if I ever thought for a second a b1tch wasn't all about it I kick her to the curb,simple as that,why waste my time with a chick thats just gonna piss me off,maybe she's hot,but she's a b1tch,lol....I have no time for that,Its as simple as don't settle unless you find a hot ass girl who see's you as her hot ass guy,end of story,if she plays games and you still pursue it,you are the idiot,not her.I wish you were all as lucky as me and a True Pimp,but this is not the case as you all are not so lucky,howeverI wish you all the best of luck of course.... You just have to step it up a notch and be a BadAss....unless your a bodybuilder freak like Carrottop...or if your just an ugly B4stard...then you had better settle for what you can get and just deal with the BS....After all,you can pack on all the muscle you want but it still don't make your ugly face PrettyThere are Gods that walk among Men
  37. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jadenizm View Post
    these women are sexually disfunctional, and bad mates! Period!
    Thats exactly right,its your fault for dealing with her ass and not kicking her to the curb
  38. Advanced Member

Thats exactly right,its your fault for dealing with her ass and not kicking her to the curb
    I completely agree, for guys just dating a girl anyway. If you got into a marriage, then she suddenly changes face like that, well I most likely would deprive her of something she so thoroughly loves.
  39. New Member

I will say this a nice as I can put it...I think this has alot more to do with If your as sexy as me or not....:bb3: I mean if your a chubby slob or a freckle faced nerd or a wanna be'pimp,then you may not get the quality of women as myself...you may not like it but thats the truth.On a serious note,what is happening here is you are settling for a girl who you shouldn't be settling for,not if your a true Pimp anyways....I have never settled for any BS like you guys are talking about,if I ever thought for a second a b1tch wasn't all about it I kick her to the curb,simple as that,why waste my time with a chick thats just gonna piss me off,maybe she's hot,but she's a b1tch,lol....I have no time for that,Its as simple as don't settle unless you find a hot ass girl who see's you as her hot ass guy,end of story,if she plays games and you still pursue it,you are the idiot,not her.I wish you were all as lucky as me and a True Pimp,but this is not the case as you all are not so lucky,howeverI wish you all the best of luck of course.... You just have to step it up a notch and be a BadAss....unless your a bodybuilder freak like Carrottop...or if your just an ugly B4stard...then you had better settle for what you can get and just deal with the BS....After all,you can pack on all the muscle you want but it still don't make your ugly face PrettyThere are Gods that walk among Men
    Whats with all the pimp crap, if your advocating whoring women then im afraid you lose all credibility in my eyes.

Your prolly just a freckle faced chubby yourself masturbating over kiddies at your PC monitor. Judge what you like but send unjustifiable linguistic, malcontented teenage claptrap like that my way and i will respond appropriately
  40. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 11:10 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 10:55 PM
  3. Is there a supplement that helps before a long run?
    By vinnys025 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:38 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:11 PM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 03:48 PM