Is there a pheramone that will make wives have sex
- 06-25-2007, 10:08 AM
- 06-25-2007, 10:29 AM
FYI, at least in the great state of texas, just make sure you pay for your house out of your bank account, never join that specific one, and just keep your loan current. Then it doesn't matter WHAT she does, because if it was a prior asset to the marriage (aka anti-sex relationship), you can always trade in on a newer, younger, more sex crazed model, and the old defunkt unit can't take anything expensive cept maybe your latest flat screen. Of course that works until the marriage juice sucks it all out of the new spousal unit! Then it's back to square one...
(p.s. there's some satire/humor in there, so don't take it all literally)
06-25-2007, 08:14 PM
b5150 greatest post ever
but for 3 yrs ive been doing that lol
minus the espn and ps2 part
toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
06-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Does she love you? Doesn't sound like it to me. If she loved you she wouldn't she want to fix it as much as you do? If you want to get all biblical on it, she has duties and this is one of them.
Several things ( possibilities )
1. Both get full blood / thyroid / hormone tests
2. See a marriage / sex counsellor
3. See a Dr. for her lack of libido
4. Hire a baby sitter
5. Do what you did when she "fell in love with you"
6. Man it up baby ( i.e. be that young stud again, show her women want you )
7. There are so many fcked up reasons a woman can lose interest it's not funny. They are fckin all round complicated. Here's a link to read some stuff:
8. She's probably fckin hanging on mentally emotionally of how you "never took out the garbage" back when you were both first married, yes that's how fcked up it can be.
9. She resents you for making her pregnant and taking away her youth / beauty etc
10. She's fckin the office hottie at lunch time cause she's just tired when she gets home / you get home.
Don't wanna rain on your parade but man it up baby and fix that ****, I dunno sorry but it just doesn't sound very positive to me, doesn't mean you can't fix it but SHE has to want to as well.
Just my 40 cents.
06-25-2007, 08:43 PM
06-25-2007, 08:53 PM
06-26-2007, 08:56 AM
06-26-2007, 09:31 AM
I have been married long enough (7 years) to know that B5 is right, do stuff around the house and make her life easier. After that, the rest works itself out. Also keep in mind that after kids things are more difficult
06-26-2007, 04:18 PM
06-26-2007, 04:20 PM
06-26-2007, 04:23 PM
06-26-2007, 04:27 PM
06-26-2007, 04:47 PM
06-26-2007, 06:38 PM
06-26-2007, 06:44 PM
06-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Ohhh... R00f13s and w1ff13s, never would have put the 2 in the same context. ZOINK! WHO DA THUNK BRAIN! You can verbally abuse me now!
06-27-2007, 04:23 PM
But I'm married and we have sex everyday. And yeah he pisses me off alot but we still have that passion. We try new things to boost drive just for the fun in it.
You get back what you put into a relationship.
06-27-2007, 04:39 PM
I've been married 12 years, the jar would have been emptied before the end of year 2 in our case.
06-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Well thats obviously wrong and i think after reading this i will try some things differently and see where it gets me, even if the kids/laundry stuff does not apply, i still get the picture.....bravo sir.
06-27-2007, 11:21 PM
06-27-2007, 11:44 PM
06-28-2007, 07:39 AM
06-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Of course, it is apparent that you should have and make the time to change some things with yourself to make you more attractive... wether that be for your wife, or for potential other women, or for yourself...
Never stop improving ... women can sense this drive alone and are attracted to it.
I also don't think it can be ALL "bad" .... I'd really like a few more people to chime in and tell me that things are still great after so many years....
06-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Actually she "starts the process" plenty of the time nowadays, that down period was just during a bunch of particularly hard financial stuff right after moving into our first house around 7 years ago. Thats generally what hits you in the crotch first, having a hit in the wallet.
06-28-2007, 12:39 PM
This is why I think you should date someone for a lengthy period of time, to get to know them and find out if you 2 are sexually compatable.
06-28-2007, 02:14 PM
06-29-2007, 06:39 PM
It's Not All Bad...Check It Out!
I'm sure this post (though interesting, funny, etc) is scaring the heck most unmarried guys.
I'm married over 12 years, we have 4 boys (10 and under) and we are loving life together. We are both take care of ourselves because we want to look good and feel good in the arms of each other.
Put your girl first in all you do and she will be swept away and dedicated to you.
No joke... we have sex every day to EOD. In fact I just finished our Lover Lounge. We have a covered porch and she begged me to tile the floor, screen it in, install hot tub, wicker furniture, etc. 1st night the hot tub went live...bamb! hot sex in the backyard!!! Women love a man that provides physically and emotionally.
Marry the right one and you'll only marry once!
07-02-2007, 02:38 AM
07-02-2007, 09:58 AM
07-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Chippewa in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2005, 01:10 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2004, 12:55 AM
- By vinnys025 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2004, 12:38 PM
- By Heavyt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2003, 12:11 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM