Is there a pheramone that will make wives have sex

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
You guys never heard of that exotice substance that improves libido in over 90% of the female population. Its so common that most most men overlook it, although women can rarely walk by it without giving it a glance.

Jewelry, dropping panties since the stone age.
Kay Jewelers: Pandering the most expensive kisses in history since 1916.

"Every kiss begins with Kay"

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
the jewlery thing doesnt work with my wife amazingly, its always clothes

cvtsboss

cvtsboss

Awards
It only gets worse bro. 20 years and 4 kids later she got a hysterectomy and all I got are real big forearms.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It only gets worse bro. 20 years and 4 kids later she got a hysterectomy and all I got are real big forearms.
Guys we need to start a movement or something to warn the single guys!!! This is sh!t you need to know BEFORE getting married NOT after!!!

Sigh....

Thank goodness we can all make a "thank you" donation to the guy who invented the "Fleshlight" most definitely a married man :D

Last edited:
getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Oh don't get me wrong, we have sex about once every 4-5 weeks, .

Holy SH!T...Fvck that....

Heres what will make your wife have sex....get a new wife that likes to have sex..lol

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Guys we need to start a movement or something to warn the single guys!!! This is sh!t you need to know BEFORE getting married NOT after!!!

Sigh....

Thank goodness we can all make a "thank you" donation to the guy who invented the "Fleshlight" most definitely a married man :D
I think that new movie about the robin william driven psycho priest fits the bill for 'warning'.

Honestly though, there's gotta be somehow to litmus test whether a women REALLY likes to make love, or just does it to get the friegen ring. :whip:

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
You're not serious are you? I prefer my wife to remain femanine (sp?)

ultra2extreme

Awards
This thread really shows a lot of truths about women and what they want/need from a relationship.

Whilst i have not married yet, i have had a number of GF's. And out of those the ones with the lowest libido were the ones i doted on most. I would never condone an outlandish concept such as the classic "treat em mean, keep em keen!" however it has become clear to me that women are all about the big picture. Sex for them, whilst enjoyable, is not a full on NEED for them, at least not daily or even weekly. Its like blokes and washing up or vacuuming. We dont mind it, it makes us feel pretty good too. But if it doesnt happen then its not the end of the world is it.

Thats the closest i can come to an analogy on the subject. Women have sex to keep their man 80% of the time and 20% to satisfy their urges. These are just the observed percentages pre marriage/childbirth, prolly closer to 90/10 later on.

If a woman doesn't want sex its because she's either not happy enough in her life or she's getting her oats elsewhere. If presents and help around the house, massages etc don't work, then she's getting it somewhere else.

Unfortunately for 1meand, she had sex with someone else and cannot come to terms with the guilt. She fell out of love with you and strayed and now she cant let go. She's not confused, she's scared, scared of the repercussions of what she has done and scared because she cant deal with them. It's a sad sad story my friend.

scrappydog

Awards
yeah you could 'accidentally' let some of your testosterone gel rub off on her

jadenizm

Awards
so you should have to be an ass kissing indentured beast of burden to get laid by ur wife? your joking right?? your wife should have sex with you because you want to have sex! it's part of her JOB as your WIFE, just like it is part of your job as her mate to have sex with/ get her off whenever she has those needs/feelings, the idea that people, men or women should have to so some elaborate song and dance to/for their mate to have their sexual needs met is rediculous, that's one major thing mates are for! you should be there for your mates sexual needs! period! male or female! if you aren't then you are being a ****ty mate!

You younger married guys need to learn a few things about what stimulates your wifes desire for you.

Foreplay.

Not the kind you are thinking about.

Foreplay starts in the kitchen. Set the table, clean up, clean the dishes and or put them away.

Foreplay starts in the laundry room. Wash both your clothes and put them away.

Foreplay starts at the grocery store. Do the shopping. Or at least do it together.

Foreplay starts at homework time. Help your kid do their homework.

Foreplay starts at bath time. Give your kid a bath so your wife does not have to do it.

Foreplay starts when ESPN, Comedy Central, PC's and PlayStation are turned off.

Foreplay starts when I come home with her favorite candy and a blank card that says "everything that is good in my life is because of you".

You guys get the picture. They operate on a completely different level. I used to get completely insane when my wife would not "just be horney" or find "my body irresistable".

We bone because that's what we do. I used to think that I wanted a wife with a sexual desire that is compatable with mine. Geeze, I am sure glad she has some self respect in that area. God knows I am a lust machine that finds desire whenever the wind blows.

Anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Women have sex to keep their man 80% of the time and 20% to satisfy their urges. .
Where'd you come up with that BS...sounds like some Crap Dr.Phil would say,Not sure what kinda women you have come across but I assure you,chicks like sex as much as you do....at least with ME anyways...maybe "your" chicks your speaking of just act that way with you:FUfinger: No disrespect,but my wife Loves sex,why you think I married her,she'd just as soon I stick it to her 5 times a day,but I have to eat and workout so it only happens twice a day.Ya need to find a new chick:thumbsup:Keep trying,Hopefully you'll find you a Hot ass Nympho that makes 6 figures too!

ultra2extreme

Awards
Where'd you come up with that BS...sounds like some Crap Dr.Phil would say,Not sure what kinda women you have come across but I assure you,chicks like sex as much as you do....at least with ME anyways...maybe "your" chicks your speaking of just act that way with you:FUfinger: No disrespect,but my wife Loves sex,why you think I married her,she'd just as soon I stick it to her 5 times a day,but I have to eat and workout so it only happens twice a day.Ya need to find a new chick:thumbsup:Keep trying,Hopefully you'll find you a Hot ass Nympho that makes 6 figures too!
Your a lucky lucky man then. But thats not the norm, as this thread illustrates.

What is Dr Phil?

jadenizm

Awards
sex drive is somewhat besides the point, at some point the relevance of libido is replaced by being a good mate/partner, and ONE responsibility which is implicit in such a relationship is being there for your significant other's sexual needs... PERIOD, sex is on a biological level WHY WE LIVE! it's unnatural and unhealthy to only want it one every 1-2 months or whatever the case is... these women are sexually disfunctional, and bad mates! Period!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Your a lucky lucky man then. But thats not the norm, as this thread illustrates.

What is Dr Phil?
I will say this a nice as I can put it...I think this has alot more to do with If your as sexy as me or not....:bb3: I mean if your a chubby slob or a freckle faced nerd or a wanna be'pimp,then you may not get the quality of women as myself...you may not like it but thats the truth.On a serious note,what is happening here is you are settling for a girl who you shouldn't be settling for,not if your a true Pimp anyways....I have never settled for any BS like you guys are talking about,if I ever thought for a second a b1tch wasn't all about it I kick her to the curb,simple as that,why waste my time with a chick thats just gonna piss me off,maybe she's hot,but she's a b1tch,lol....I have no time for that,Its as simple as don't settle unless you find a hot ass girl who see's you as her hot ass guy,end of story,if she plays games and you still pursue it,you are the idiot,not her.I wish you were all as lucky as me and a True Pimp,but this is not the case as you all are not so lucky,howeverI wish you all the best of luck of course....:thumbsup: You just have to step it up a notch and be a BadAss....unless your a bodybuilder freak like Carrottop...or if your just an ugly B4stard...then you had better settle for what you can get and just deal with the BS....After all,you can pack on all the muscle you want but it still don't make your ugly face Pretty;)There are Gods that walk among Men:thumbsup:

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly right,its your fault for dealing with her ass and not kicking her to the curb
I completely agree, for guys just dating a girl anyway. If you got into a marriage, then she suddenly changes face like that, well I most likely would deprive her of something she so thoroughly loves.:aargh:

ultra2extreme

Awards
I will say this a nice as I can put it...I think this has alot more to do with If your as sexy as me or not....:bb3: I mean if your a chubby slob or a freckle faced nerd or a wanna be'pimp,then you may not get the quality of women as myself...you may not like it but thats the truth.On a serious note,what is happening here is you are settling for a girl who you shouldn't be settling for,not if your a true Pimp anyways....I have never settled for any BS like you guys are talking about,if I ever thought for a second a b1tch wasn't all about it I kick her to the curb,simple as that,why waste my time with a chick thats just gonna piss me off,maybe she's hot,but she's a b1tch,lol....I have no time for that,Its as simple as don't settle unless you find a hot ass girl who see's you as her hot ass guy,end of story,if she plays games and you still pursue it,you are the idiot,not her.I wish you were all as lucky as me and a True Pimp,but this is not the case as you all are not so lucky,howeverI wish you all the best of luck of course....:thumbsup: You just have to step it up a notch and be a BadAss....unless your a bodybuilder freak like Carrottop...or if your just an ugly B4stard...then you had better settle for what you can get and just deal with the BS....After all,you can pack on all the muscle you want but it still don't make your ugly face Pretty;)There are Gods that walk among Men:thumbsup:
Whats with all the pimp crap, if your advocating whoring women then im afraid you lose all credibility in my eyes.

Your prolly just a freckle faced chubby yourself masturbating over kiddies at your PC monitor. Judge what you like but send unjustifiable linguistic, malcontented teenage claptrap like that my way and i will respond appropriately

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If both people in the marriage are happy then no bribes should be needed. Its when one of you starts to resent the other that the urge for sex stops.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you should have to be an ass kissing indentured beast of burden to get laid by ur wife? your joking right?? your wife should have sex with you because you want to have sex! it's part of her JOB as your WIFE, just like it is part of your job as her mate to have sex with/ get her off whenever she has those needs/feelings, the idea that people, men or women should have to so some elaborate song and dance to/for their mate to have their sexual needs met is rediculous, that's one major thing mates are for! you should be there for your mates sexual needs! period! male or female! if you aren't then you are being a ****ty mate!
What species of creature are you exactly?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If both people in the marriage are happy then no bribes should be needed. Its when one of you starts to resent the other that the urge for sex stops.
Resentment does not kill that urge at least for men, speaking for myself of course. But it does make it a more selfish urge and less an urge for mutual pleasure and gratification.

jadenizm

Awards
What species of creature are you exactly?
what's that supposed to mean? sorry it's such an unorthadox idea that mates should not be neglectful of one another and should be there for each others needs... but imho, thats one critical component of a healthy relationship, if this is not a component of the relationship then it is sado-masochistic and a power struggle by nature as opposed to a synergistic loving relationship...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love and respect my wife therefore I share in the responsibilities of the relationship. In the relationship of marriage in my home there are roles and responsibilities in the family unit that are above and beyond the primitive sexual urge. It is not her job to give or provide an outlet for my sexual gratification. Though it is her role to be my partner for the action it is not her role to provide me a service. My wife is not some object for me to get off with. She is my wife and of far greater value and importance to me than a means to get off. Of course there are times of spontaneous engagement in sex, which are initiated by both of us, she is not my object to have without her mutual interest and desire to participate.

I do what I do for my wife because I love her and I respect her as a member of my family. She has a greater value to me than just sex. Because of that I treat her as I value her.

Do I 'bang' wife when I want to? Yes. Why? Because I treat her the way she deserves to be treated in advance. Not because she has to. Because I treat her the way she deserves potentiates the chances of her willingness and also her initiative.

The one major thing 'mates' are for is sex. Mating is for animals. One major thing that 'spouses' are for is respect and love. Spouses have sex with mutual respect and mutual desire and mutual interest.

You may mean different than what you stated but you present your opinion on the matter in a barbaric manner as if she is my property to have and to do with as I please whenever I please. That is not love and that is not respect.

jadenizm

Awards
I love and respect my wife therefore I share in the responsibilities of the relationship. In the relationship of marriage in my home there are roles and responsibilities in the family unit that are above and beyond the primitive sexual urge. It is not her job to give or provide an outlet for my sexual gratification. Though it is her role to be my partner for the action it is not her role to provide me a service. My wife is not some object for me to get off with. She is my wife and of far greater value and importance to me than a means to get off. Of course there are times of spontaneous engagement in sex, which are initiated by both of us, she is not my object to have without her mutual interest and desire to participate. I do what I do for my wife because I love her and I respect her as a member of my family. She has a greater value to me than just sex. Because of that I treat her as I value.

Do I my 'bang' wife when I want to? Yes. Why? Because I treat her the way she deserves to be treated in advance. Not because she has to. Because I treat her the way she deserves potentiates the chances of her willingness and also her initiative.

The one major thing 'mates' are for is sex. Mating is for animals. One major thing that 'spouses' are for is respect and love. Spouses have sex with mutual respect and mutual desire and mutual interest.

You may mean different than what you stated but you present your opinion on the matter in a barbaric manner as if she is my property to have and to do with as I please whenever I please. That is not love and that is not respect.
okay nice pseudo semantics play there, ''mate'' and ''spouse''[sic] are interchangable terms... and yes a spouse/mate IS a sex object among many other things, since you are mr. jesus, you can find biblical reference to support this... it is one of many essential functions spouses/mates perform in order to mainain a funcitonal and loving relationship, and yes it is part of a spouses job, male or female, be there for their partners needs, and in most cases for most humans, a some of those needs are sexual... sorry it's just the truth, you can dress it up in whatever pseudo ideological crap you want, but it's still the truth... even as per the the doctorine of the religion you ascribe to, it's a spouses JOB to be there for their partner sexually... my views have nothing to do with this factor, but rather because it's just part of being a good mate, it's necc for functional and healthy monogamy... your partner is horny/needs sex/intimacy, they should be able to come to you for it... period! the fact that you readily accept that you should have to do some social performance that entails treating her the 'way she deserves to be treated', clearly reveals that you accept the position of a subordinate, not an equal, in the relationship, you remove her of having any responsibility to be there for your sexual needs unless you 'treat her the way she deserves'... whatever that means... when the truth is, all you owe her back is the commitment and willingness to do the same for her... by the way as per your comment, you are a little confused: animals ''mate'', you confused the verb, to mate, with the noun, mate, then compared the verb ''mate'', to the noun ''spouse'', thus making the comparison invalid... just fyi... of couse there are roles and responsibilities above and beyond the ''primitive sexual urge'', but that doesn't mean that sex is no long an issue, or that this fact somehow invalidates it! thats a rediculous assertion... it is still an issue, primitive LOL, i guess the need for food/nourishment, and oxygen are also ''primitive''...your wife should be an object to ''get you off with'', among many other things... as you should be to her... noone ever said sexuality is the only function of a mate, but it is certainly one of them, a primary one at that.... it's just a part of functional monogamy...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay nice pseudo semantics play there, ''mate'' and ''spouse''[sic] are interchangable terms... and yes a spouse/mate IS a sex object among many other things, since you are mr. jesus, you can find biblical reference to support this... it is one of many essential functions spouses/mates perform in order to mainain a funcitonal and loving relationship, and yes it is part of a spouses job, male or female, be there for their partners needs, and in most cases for most humans, a some of those needs are sexual... sorry it's just the truth, you can dress it up in whatever pseudo ideological crap you want, but it's still the truth... even as per the the doctorine of the religion you ascribe to, it's a spouses JOB to be there for their partner sexually... my views have nothing to do with this factor, but rather because it's just part of being a good mate, it's necc for functional and healthy monogamy... your partner is horny/needs sex/intimacy, they should be able to come to you for it... period! the fact that you readily accept that you should have to do some social performance that entails treating her the 'way she deserves to be treated', clearly reveals that you accept the position of a subordinate, not an equal, in the relationship, you remove her of having any responsibility to be there for your sexual needs unless you 'treat her the way she deserves'... whatever that means... when the truth is, all you owe her back is the commitment and willingness to do the same for her... by the way as per your comment, you are a little confused: animals ''mate'', you confused the verb, to mate, with the noun, mate, then compared the verb ''mate'', to the noun ''spouse'', thus making the comparison invalid... just fyi...
Dude. What's with the Mr Jesus crap. I in no way insulted you or was impolite. Please show me some respect next time you post in reply to me.

Some of us operate on a different level of maturity and intimacy in our relationship. Her job, if she had a job, is to be my companion, friend and lover. She is not my concubine.

My wife has her own sexual drive at her own level and I mine. We meet on a common ground that is mutually acceptable and mutually gratifying.

There is no subordinate. We are equals...we serve each other.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Whats with all the pimp crap, if your advocating whoring women then im afraid you lose all credibility in my eyes.

Your prolly just a freckle faced chubby yourself masturbating over kiddies at your PC monitor. Judge what you like but send unjustifiable linguistic, malcontented teenage claptrap like that my way and i will respond appropriately
Chubby= your avatar ....nuff' said

jadenizm

Awards
Dude. What's with the Mr Jesus crap. I in no way insulted you or was impolite. Please show me some respect next time you post in reply to me.

Some of us operate on a different level of maturity and intimacy in our relationship. Her job, if she had a job, is to be my companion, friend and lover. She is not my concubine.

My wife has her own sexual drive at her own level and I mine. We meet on a common ground that is mutually acceptable and mutually gratifying.

There is no subordinate. We are equals...we serve each other.
didn't mean to insult you, was simply trying to express thoughts, guess i should be less forthright, wasn't my intention to insult you, rather to communicate, i don't have anything against the fact you choose to be religious, was simply referencing that fact in conjunction to this discussion...i appologize... just being frank and succinct, don't take it personally...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't mean to insult you, was simply trying to express thoughts, guess i should be less forthright, wasn't my intention to insult you, rather to communicate, i don't have anything against the fact you choose to be religious, was simply referencing that fact in conjunction to this discussion...i appologize...
Accepted. I am by no means 'religious'. I just happen to have a relationship with and faith in Jesus.

I'm a pretty regular sexual being just like the rest of us ;)

jadenizm

Awards
Her job, if she had a job, is to be my companion, friend and lover.
RIIIIGHT, and because you are a human, who has a naturally intrinsic sex drive/libido, this has a sexual element implicit to it... you just proved my point... part(not all) of being those things is to be sexually/physically available! thank you...

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Your prolly just a freckle faced chubby yourself masturbating over kiddies at your PC monitor.
Are you speaking from experience there Fatboy(have you seen your avatar?Arms crossed trying to attempt to make those arms look better,:lol: )...If your gonna sh1t talk me then you Obviously havn't read any of my threads,and I clearly see you bring zero knowledge to the board anyways...But hey,its all good...No hard feelings,I'll tell you the same thing I told this drunk "badass" at a bar a couple weeks back....Hope your hungry cause I'm fixin' to feed you your teeth.....Turned out he was hungry:twisted:

Mods(B51)Feel free to delete my post,but this kid shouldn't be runnin' his mouth though.

jadenizm

Awards
RIIIIGHT, and because you are a human, who has a naturally intrinsic sex drive/libido, this has a sexual element implicit to it... you just proved my point... part(not all) of being those things is to be sexually/physically available! thank you...
do you not agree B51?

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should watch cats in heat some time. Just because a 'being' is in 'heat', doesn't mean it's willing nor 'available' like you say. Plenty of female cats run away when approached by an aggressive male cat.

So maybe you should stow the 'we should do it like animals' approach, and re-examine what human behavior is about as opposed to animal behavior.

All things considered, if we were truely animals, females would still not be 'available' all the time, and there wouldn't necessarily be any sense of marriage or duty.

Your duty to your significant other is to love them, not frack for them. There are many other aspects of love than just passion. It is what separates humans from animals. Our ability to self-reflect and do something other than simple trained response (as in concubine action as you're describing your perfect woman).

I'm not trying to insult you here, just explaining that what you're suggesting isn't exactly 'human'.

jadenizm

Awards
Maybe you should watch cats in heat some time. Just because a 'being' is in 'heat', doesn't mean it's willing nor 'available' like you say. Plenty of female cats run away when approached by an aggressive male cat.

So maybe you should stow the 'we should do it like animals' approach, and re-examine what human behavior is about as opposed to animal behavior.

All things considered, if we were truely animals, females would still not be 'available' all the time, and there wouldn't necessarily be any sense of marriage or duty.

Your duty to your significant other is to love them, not frack for them. There are many other aspects of love than just passion. It is what separates humans from animals. Our ability to self-reflect and do something other than simple trained response (as in concubine action as you're describing your perfect woman).

I'm not trying to insult you here, just explaining that what you're suggesting isn't exactly 'human'.
right, you are proving my point, it isnt animal to be monogamous or accountable in a relationship, it IS however what has enabled humans to facilitate monogamy and the family unit as we know it today... i never made any 'do it like animals' assertion, that is a contrivance on your part... my assertion is that in functional monogamy, partners do have responsibilities to one another, and if one or both of those partners are normal healthy humans, then part of those responsibilities are sexual/intimate in nature... ask any couple who's 'made it', who has been together for multiple decades and you will find that the one thing they all say, the one common ideological denominator with regard to relationships is that it is JOB, with RESPONSIBILITIES, love... it's great, it's the best sensation known to man, but it waxes and wanes, and over any 20-30-40 year period, there will be times for both you and your mate, that youd really honestly rather NOT be with them, that you would LOVE to leave the relationship, but you just don't, because that's your job, of course the feelings come back and things get better again, but it waxes and wanes... love is an act as much as it is a feeling, if not more... commitment is what keeps relationships together... taking care of your responsibilities in the relationship... if your partner is a functional human, then some of those responsibilities are sexual...your duty is to love them, i agree, and part of loving them is being there for their natural and physical needs... like sex... if someone neglects you sexually on a habitual and/or extended basis, then they aren't 'loving' you, people who see love not only as a feeling but also a responsibility don't feel like being neglectful of their partners needs is acceptable...

also, plenty of female cats yell, scream, tear through screens, jump fences, risk life and limb to be able to go get some... so your dubious animal comparison is pretty moot here...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sort of agree on both sides. I think its more about threshold frequency. So long as i'm able to x times a week, i'm ok with some of the times I ask getting a no, as i probably ask about 2 times x. Its sort of like sales, its all a numbers game :D When it starts getting to too low of a frequency then I believe it does become something of a "how bad does it actually hurt you to do it?" sort of thing. We all in relationships do things we don't particularly want to do solely because we want to make our partners happy. Sure there are times when we have sex because we both want to, but there are also times when we have it just because our partner wants it, even if we dont want it at the moment.

jadenizm

Awards
\ We all in relationships do things we don't particularly want to do solely because we want to make our partners happy. Sure there are times when we have sex because we both want to, but there are also times when we have it just because our partner wants it, even if we dont want it at the moment.
EXACTLY! we can all agree that it doesn't hurt one to engage in sexual activity with your significant other even if you aren't particularly feeling the urge, right? so if im not horny/into sex atm, and my girl wants it, but i'm watching UFC, even though i don't really want it, i can compromise and say, "let me watch the rest of the fight, and i'll take care of ya baby... " and even then i don't want to have intercourse, i can at least go downtown and get her off! i mean, how does that hurt me? not like its THAT time consuming, and what does it really say about me as her mate if i just don't give a damn about what she needs/is feeling and don't do sh!t for her... i'll tell you what it says, it says that i'm being a sh!tty mate! all i expect is the same respect back! as should we all.... nooone ever said that's the only dimension of a relationship as some of you are trying to make it out... but it is certainly a prominent factor, if not a primary one... you guys have your head in the clouds, but forgot to make sure your feet were on the ground.... just my 2 cents...since i LOVE her, and take my responsibility/commitment as her mate seriously, the least i can do is spend a few minutes and burn a few calories getting her off, if im not willing to do that, im being neglectful, period! well, it's the same for her... if you DON'T have this conceptual framework in a relationship it is DYSFUNCTIONAL

it's inane that you guys are trying to make this process out to be ''barbaric'' or ''animalistic'' when nothing could be further from the truth, as such a process isn't observable anywhere else in the animal kingdom, it's quite exclusively human, and you all's assertion that this somehow renders one a concubine to be attentive to and have responsibilities to your mate is simply ludacris... this isn't JUST a females responsibility, it's a males to, it's anyone who wants a healthy, loving, and functional realtionships responsibility...

ultra2extreme

Awards
Are you speaking from experience there Fatboy(have you seen your avatar?Arms crossed trying to attempt to make those arms look better,:lol: )...If your gonna sh1t talk me then you Obviously havn't read any of my threads,and I clearly see you bring zero knowledge to the board anyways...But hey,its all good...No hard feelings,I'll tell you the same thing I told this drunk "badass" at a bar a couple weeks back....Hope your hungry cause I'm fixin' to feed you your teeth.....Turned out he was hungry:twisted:

Mods(B51)Feel free to delete my post,but this kid shouldn't be runnin' his mouth though.
sorry my man, baby reading playboy can prolly bench 300lbs eh? You can have all the reps in the world but its clear that reality has no place in this debate. Ive never classed my avtar as special or great, ive been training all of about 6 months. In that time ive achieved a heck of a lot and learnt a lot.

Chubby? hell yeah i know that, hard work weight training. Im sorry that your pimp ass pulls muscle out its butt and forms clandestine values from thin air. Sorry too many syllables? Enjoy your fruitless existence pimping your hoes.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
right, you are proving my point, it isnt animal to be monogamous or accountable in a relationship, it IS however what has enabled humans to facilitate monogamy and the family unit as we know it today... i never made any 'do it like animals' assertion, that is a contrivance on your part... my assertion is that in functional monogamy, partners do have responsibilities to one another, and if one or both of those partners are normal healthy humans, then part of those responsibilities are sexual/intimate in nature... ask any couple who's 'made it', who has been together for multiple decades and you will find that the one thing they all say, the one common ideological denominator with regard to relationships is that it is JOB, with RESPONSIBILITIES, love... it's great, it's the best sensation known to man, but it waxes and wanes, and over any 20-30-40 year period, there will be times for both you and your mate, that youd really honestly rather NOT be with them, that you would LOVE to leave the relationship, but you just don't, because that's your job, of course the feelings come back and things get better again, but it waxes and wanes... love is an act as much as it is a feeling, if not more... commitment is what keeps relationships together... taking care of your responsibilities in the relationship... if your partner is a functional human, then some of those responsibilities are sexual...your duty is to love them, i agree, and part of loving them is being there for their natural and physical needs... like sex... if someone neglects you sexually on a habitual and/or extended basis, then they aren't 'loving' you, people who see love not only as a feeling but also a responsibility don't feel like being neglectful of their partners needs is acceptable...

also, plenty of female cats yell, scream, tear through screens, jump fences, risk life and limb to be able to go get some... so your dubious animal comparison is pretty moot here...
"right, you are proving my point, it isnt animal to be monogamous or accountable in a relationship, it IS however what has enabled humans to facilitate monogamy and the family unit as we know it today..."

This makes no sense whatsoever. You lost me... Are you implying that our animalistic instincts have bolstered our ability to be monogamous? I'm really at a loss to understand what your point here is. The run on sentances don't help either.

jadenizm

Awards
"right, you are proving my point, it isnt animal to be monogamous or accountable in a relationship, it IS however what has enabled humans to facilitate monogamy and the family unit as we know it today..."

This makes no sense whatsoever. You lost me... Are you implying that our animalistic instincts have bolstered our ability to be monogamous? I'm really at a loss to understand what your point here is. The run on sentances don't help either.
yes, the grammar police always make an appearance by when a debate has been lost... it's not that complicated, monogamy is, generally speaking, antithecal to animal instinct...the idea that accountability(responsibilities, ''jobs'', obligations) in a relationship is specifically what has enabled humans to facilitate monogamy and the family unit as we now define it. the lack of responsibility(my wife/husband isn't obligated to be there for me sexually/physically) and the adoption of this theoretical foundation with regard to relationships has an overwhelmingly negative impact on monogamy and the family unit... it's a pretty forthright statement, i don't know how to clarify any further for you... are you not a native english speaker?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
You guys are looking to deep into this thread....Just tap that ass and call it a day,;)before someone else does it for you:twisted:Instead of typing a book about it,shouldn't you be beating it right now?Makes sense to me

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
yes, the grammar police always make an appearance by when a debate has been lost... it's not that complicated, monogamy is, generally speaking, antithecal to animal instinct...the idea that accountability(responsibilities, ''jobs'', obligations) in a relationship is specifically what has enabled humans to facilitate monogamy and the family unit as we now define it. the lack of responsibility(my wife/husband isn't obligated to be there for me sexually/physically) and the adoption of this theoretical foundation with regard to relationships has an overwhelmingly negative impact on monogamy and the family unit... it's a pretty forthright statement, i don't know how to clarify any further for you... are you not a native english speaker?
Well originally what you were arguing had nothing to do with monogamy as much as a female is required to have sex because it's her job.

I'm sure we could blather on about this non-sense until our keyboards failed, but it would be pointless. The reason people were getting their hackles raised in the first place was the connotation and tone in which you were approaching the topic.

And what if, shock! I was German? Even if I was American, that doesn't make me any more likely to comprehend run-on-gibberish than the next random international person. You can't be a grammar police officer when there's no grammar to speak of!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
sorry my man, baby reading playboy can prolly bench 300lbs eh? You can have all the reps in the world but its clear that reality has no place in this debate. Ive never classed my avtar as special or great, ive been training all of about 6 months. In that time ive achieved a heck of a lot and learnt a lot.

Chubby? hell yeah i know that, hard work weight training.

I just found it funny your callin someone chubby,when #1 your avy shows some serious b1tch tits going on there buddy and #2 you havn't seen a pic of me...Search my posts,then you can pull your foot out cha' mouth...

And by the way,being a Pimp has zero to do with prostituting Hoe's....But I don't expect you to know that as you Obviously aren't a true Pimp;)...No Hard Feelings..

Its a fact,some guys pull better quality chicks than others,Hence some are "pimps" ,and some stand by waiting for sloppy seconds....I Know where I stand...Do you:whiner:

Just wanted to clarify that since you don't know what a pimp is and all...Sorry for Junkin' up this thread,I've spoke my piece,All is Good

jadenizm

Awards
Well originally what you were arguing had nothing to do with monogamy as much as a female is required to have sex because it's her job.

I'm sure we could blather on about this non-sense until our keyboards failed, but it would be pointless. The reason people were getting their hackles raised in the first place was the connotation and tone in which you were approaching the topic.

And what if, shock! I was German? Even if I was American, that doesn't make me any more likely to comprehend run-on-gibberish than the next random international person. You can't be a grammar police officer when there's no grammar to speak of!
you are either illiterate or have serious comprehension issues, i NEVER said a female is required to have sex because it is her job. that is a contrivance. what i said has no gender specific connotation and my point has been consistent and unchanging throughout the thread. also, what i said is ONLY relevant in the context of monogamy, and not JUST females but any person in a monogamous relationship has responsibilities to their mate, and some of those are sexual/intimacy oriented...

nice pseudo diversion... if i were you i wouldn't want to continue the discussion either, because it's quite apparent now that you have been intellectually bulldozed... good day...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just being frank and succinct, don't take it personally...
you are either illiterate or have serious comprehension issues,
Call it what you want but you are being rude. Many here enjoy intellectual discussion and can do so while refraining from being offensive. As smart as you may or may not think you are you are not presenting yourself in a good light. Lighten up! :)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i found that if you just look her in the eyes and say calmly and in a sweet voice "i got a gun, now lay down!"
it works everytime

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
the other day while doing a raid in an iraqi's house we found a buttload of some generic pills that are common date rape pills... well in the next room we found 9 children. i found it ironic.