Is there a pheramone that will make wives have sex

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Please read the quote below for A) the truth once married B) What you will also believe and do once you have been broken by your wife, she now wears that pants and you do her bidding! That's life....if you like teh punanny

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You younger married guys need to learn a few things about what stimulates your wifes desire for you.

    Foreplay.

    Not the kind you are thinking about.

    Foreplay starts in the kitchen. Set the table, clean up, clean the dishes and or put them away.

    Foreplay starts in the laundry room. Wash both your clothes and put them away.

    Foreplay starts at the grocery store. Do the shopping. Or at least do it together.

    Foreplay starts at homework time. Help your kid do their homework.

    Foreplay starts at bath time. Give your kid a bath so your wife does not have to do it.

    Foreplay starts when ESPN, Comedy Central, PC's and PlayStation are turned off.

    Foreplay starts when I come home with her favorite candy and a blank card that says "everything that is good in my life is because of you".

    You guys get the picture. They operate on a completely different level. I used to get completely insane when my wife would not "just be horney" or find "my body irresistable".

    We bone because that's what we do. I used to think that I wanted a wife with a sexual desire that is compatable with mine. Geeze, I am sure glad she has some self respect in that area. God knows I am a lust machine that finds desire whenever the wind blows.

    Anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    There's always testosterone also. Try giving your wife 50 mgs per week of enanthate. She'll be hornier than a 17 yr old boy! And I know this from past experience.
    If say my wife was on the pill and ****in around by cutting her estrogen with a sup would that have any positive affect on libido?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You younger married guys need to learn a few things about what stimulates your wifes desire for you.

    Foreplay.
    I know its true, and as a single guy I really didnt wanna read that



    Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    There's always testosterone also. Try giving your wife 50 mgs per week of enanthate. She'll be hornier than a 17 yr old boy! And I know this from past experience.
    LOL yea that would work, but 50mg per week is enough for them to start growing hair etc. there upper limit for total test is 50-85ng/dl which is about 5-10mg of enanthate per week.

  4. Rohypnol? "Here honey have a nice drink to relax, you look tired"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    I know its true, and as a single guy I really didnt wanna read that




    LOL yea that would work, but 50mg per week is enough for them to start growing hair etc. there upper limit for total test is 50-85ng/dl which is about 5-10mg of enanthate per week.
    My wife had no bad sides after 12 weeks at 50 mgs. She put on about 7 lbs of quality muscle, which was huge on her small frame, and her sex drive went through the freaking roof! She definitely wants to run it again in a little while.
    •   
       


  6. He was asking about pheremones, not supplements to put in her drink...

    I think if you can find a pheremone that has the scent of expensive jewelery, or high end purses, you are in luck.

    Other than that 5150's suggestions are relatively true, but he did leave out "foreplay starts when you take her shopping, and letting her get the new coach/juicy/brighton/etc purse as a surprise early birthday present"

  7. Maybe if you put a gucci purse in a blender, puree it with water? Sprinkle liberally on self?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SatireWolf View Post
    Maybe if you put a gucci purse in a blender, puree it with water? Sprinkle liberally on self?
    Or a prada, they seem to have a stronger scent. Last prada that she picked up in neiman marcus (and I mean lifted up and touched, not bought) had a $1300 price tag.

  9. New product idea. Grind up a prada bag, distill in distilled water, sell at $1000 an oz.

  10. Personally I think it's bull****. I love the marriage thing but the low sex drive / amount ( quantity not quality ), couple that with the callouses on my hands .....really is a downer.

    I personally think in marriage that one should be allowed toys ( as in human sex toys ) if one partner or the other cannot keep up.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    couple that with the callouses on my hands
    look at the bright side, you don't need gloves for the barbells or dumbells anymore

  12. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You younger married guys need to learn a few things about what stimulates your wifes desire for you.

    Foreplay.

    Not the kind you are thinking about.

    Foreplay starts in the kitchen. Set the table, clean up, clean the dishes and or put them away.

    Foreplay starts in the laundry room. Wash both your clothes and put them away.

    Foreplay starts at the grocery store. Do the shopping. Or at least do it together.

    Foreplay starts at homework time. Help your kid do their homework.

    Foreplay starts at bath time. Give your kid a bath so your wife does not have to do it.

    Foreplay starts when ESPN, Comedy Central, PC's and PlayStation are turned off.

    Foreplay starts when I come home with her favorite candy and a blank card that says "everything that is good in my life is because of you".

    You guys get the picture. They operate on a completely different level. I used to get completely insane when my wife would not "just be horney" or find "my body irresistable".

    We bone because that's what we do. I used to think that I wanted a wife with a sexual desire that is compatable with mine. Geeze, I am sure glad she has some self respect in that area. God knows I am a lust machine that finds desire whenever the wind blows.

    Anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    HOLY CRAP!

    There has GOT to be an easier way. I am still waiting for the punch line like.

    Doing all that wont make her want sex more it just makes you so DARN tired you don't want sex either


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  13. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You younger married guys need to learn a few things about what stimulates your wifes desire for you.

    Foreplay.

    Not the kind you are thinking about.

    Foreplay starts in the kitchen. Set the table, clean up, clean the dishes and or put them away.

    Foreplay starts in the laundry room. Wash both your clothes and put them away.

    Foreplay starts at the grocery store. Do the shopping. Or at least do it together.

    Foreplay starts at homework time. Help your kid do their homework.

    Foreplay starts at bath time. Give your kid a bath so your wife does not have to do it.

    Foreplay starts when ESPN, Comedy Central, PC's and PlayStation are turned off.

    Foreplay starts when I come home with her favorite candy and a blank card that says "everything that is good in my life is because of you".

    You guys get the picture. They operate on a completely different level. I used to get completely insane when my wife would not "just be horney" or find "my body irresistable".

    We bone because that's what we do. I used to think that I wanted a wife with a sexual desire that is compatable with mine. Geeze, I am sure glad she has some self respect in that area. God knows I am a lust machine that finds desire whenever the wind blows.

    Anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    This is perhaps one of the more insitefull posts I have read today!!
    ..... I always say forplay starts before dinner (although I am not married)

    Actually, none of that is really "forplay" like what most guys think,.. or even what I consider forplay.
    What B5150 describes is more like allowing your advances to sink in...
    A woman needs to be relaxed enough and kinda low stress (although high stress can work- not sure in a long term marrage) so that she is RECEPTIVE to suggestion. (and I don't mean "Hun,.. how about you get on the bed and take your cloaths off and..." - Seriously,.. if thats what's what on your mind your better off just taking her caveman style... AFTER the dishes are put away of course :P

    Pheramones,.. Im not quite sure their advantage is any better then a man who knows how a woman works/thinks.

    Just like we do in the gym,.. you gotta change it up every few months..
    If you've been doing the leading.. leading her and taking in the dominate role ,she will WANT to submit.. (I dont know how else to put that, but I dont exactly mean like S&M here ) Then switch it up to a more "romancing" role... where you use a little more flattery perhaps,.... write a VERY descriptive email that she reads about an erotic massage... beleive me,.. she will be thinking about that ALL day.. have your game on and ready (to fullfill that "fantasy" .....with women, its all about how you make them FEEL... She will be ready to go as soon as she gets home..

    (lol-= a lil side note... I have about 3 very descriptive emails I send to a woman BEFORE a "date" ... one is a very romantic-like date senerio,... another is a very descriptive erotic massage where the story ends just as its getting "good" -lol,.. let HER imagination finish it... and another where I just TOTALLY take her... Most of the time, she will tell me now she's crazy horney,.. and hours later, when we get up,... We never make it out for drinks until much later ;-) ..... I'll send em to ya if you like... consider it 3 free phuck passes if you will :P)\

    One POWERFULL move you can pull,... is do the above,.. massage,.. candles, sented oil (coconut is good) and DON'T go for bullseye!!
    You'd be suprised how the push and pull will work! Next time she's not "in the mood",.. say "I know,.. I just wanted to put my lips against your skin and kiss your neck"...
    lol- time and time again, a woman wondering WHY a man doesnt want to sleep with her ALWAYS gets her worked up... Its why THEY run when your chasing them, and THEY jump your bones when you Don't want em...

    lol- Im probably not saying anything new here... but I have used some "mones" and I think that the assurence I had that the females would want me more then they actually might projected onto them,.. if anything.
    It's all perceived value anyways...

  14. lol- so who wanted a copy?
    PM me

  15. f'that. This would explain why I get so little :P

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CRUNCH View Post
    My wife had no bad sides after 12 weeks at 50 mgs. She put on about 7 lbs of quality muscle, which was huge on her small frame, and her sex drive went through the freaking roof! She definitely wants to run it again in a little while.
    Oh I probly didnt take into consideration females would probly have a lot more aromatase enzyme in there body.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to have to call BS on this one. I do all that stuff all the time and the wife is impervious to it all.
    Maybe it's the indian, not the arrow

    J/k but sorry lol.. that was mean

  18. just get 60% of you're sex elswehere, as long as you're a convincing liar you will have a long and happy marriage.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    You younger married guys need to learn a few things about what stimulates your wifes desire for you.

    Foreplay.

    Not the kind you are thinking about.

    Foreplay starts in the kitchen. Set the table, clean up, clean the dishes and or put them away.

    Foreplay starts in the laundry room. Wash both your clothes and put them away.

    Foreplay starts at the grocery store. Do the shopping. Or at least do it together.

    Foreplay starts at homework time. Help your kid do their homework.

    Foreplay starts at bath time. Give your kid a bath so your wife does not have to do it.

    Foreplay starts when ESPN, Comedy Central, PC's and PlayStation are turned off.

    Foreplay starts when I come home with her favorite candy and a blank card that says "everything that is good in my life is because of you".

    You guys get the picture. They operate on a completely different level. I used to get completely insane when my wife would not "just be horney" or find "my body irresistable".

    We bone because that's what we do. I used to think that I wanted a wife with a sexual desire that is compatable with mine. Geeze, I am sure glad she has some self respect in that area. God knows I am a lust machine that finds desire whenever the wind blows.

    Anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    This is sage wisdom as far as I'm concerned. 16 years I've been married now and if my wife has to handle all of these things I'm not getting anything but attitude,but sometimes not all the time, but sometimes I think man its easier to just go watch star trek reruns.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    This is sage wisdom as far as I'm concerned. 16 years I've been married now and if my wife has to handle all of these things I'm not getting anything but attitude,but sometimes not all the time, but sometimes I think man its easier to just go watch star trek reruns.
    It's like 3 1/4's effort for 1/4 return ....it's just not worth it most of the time. Free pron! richards realm, yuvutu, non nude goils

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to have to call BS on this one. I do all that stuff all the time and the wife is impervious to it all. I've tried about everything I know and nothing works. I know you're not supposed to ask for sources, but were can I get some chloroform?
    So anyway, I'm waiting for the "magic" supplement to come out that makes women horny. Anyone got any leads on this?

    Pick up this book, "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. Chances are that even though you are doing "all those things", you still aren't speaking "your" wife's love language. And thus, she ain't speakin' yours!
  22. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    This is perhaps one of the more insitefull posts I have read today!!
    ..... I always say forplay starts before dinner (although I am not married)

    Actually, none of that is really "forplay" like what most guys think,.. or even what I consider forplay.
    What B5150 describes is more like allowing your advances to sink in...
    A woman needs to be relaxed enough and kinda low stress (although high stress can work- not sure in a long term marrage) so that she is RECEPTIVE to suggestion. (and I don't mean "Hun,.. how about you get on the bed and take your cloaths off and..." - Seriously,.. if thats what's what on your mind your better off just taking her caveman style... AFTER the dishes are put away of course :P

    Pheramones,.. Im not quite sure their advantage is any better then a man who knows how a woman works/thinks.

    Just like we do in the gym,.. you gotta change it up every few months..
    If you've been doing the leading.. leading her and taking in the dominate role ,she will WANT to submit.. (I dont know how else to put that, but I dont exactly mean like S&M here ) Then switch it up to a more "romancing" role... where you use a little more flattery perhaps,.... write a VERY descriptive email that she reads about an erotic massage... beleive me,.. she will be thinking about that ALL day.. have your game on and ready (to fullfill that "fantasy" .....with women, its all about how you make them FEEL... She will be ready to go as soon as she gets home..

    (lol-= a lil side note... I have about 3 very descriptive emails I send to a woman BEFORE a "date" ... one is a very romantic-like date senerio,... another is a very descriptive erotic massage where the story ends just as its getting "good" -lol,.. let HER imagination finish it... and another where I just TOTALLY take her... Most of the time, she will tell me now she's crazy horney,.. and hours later, when we get up,... We never make it out for drinks until much later ;-) ..... I'll send em to ya if you like... consider it 3 free phuck passes if you will :P)\

    One POWERFULL move you can pull,... is do the above,.. massage,.. candles, sented oil (coconut is good) and DON'T go for bullseye!!
    You'd be suprised how the push and pull will work! Next time she's not "in the mood",.. say "I know,.. I just wanted to put my lips against your skin and kiss your neck"...
    lol- time and time again, a woman wondering WHY a man doesnt want to sleep with her ALWAYS gets her worked up... Its why THEY run when your chasing them, and THEY jump your bones when you Don't want em...

    lol- Im probably not saying anything new here... but I have used some "mones" and I think that the assurence I had that the females would want me more then they actually might projected onto them,.. if anything.
    It's all perceived value anyways...
    I always get a real good laugh when I hear what single guys believe married life is going to be like and how those single life skills they have will apply when they are married.

    When she has cares that are in the lines of; breakfast lunch and dinner for your family, laundry, groceries and house keeping for a family, breast feeding, diapers, sick kids, kids doctor visits, kids homework, kids baths, kids dentists, kids gymnastics, kids cheer, kids college tuition, kids braces, etc, etc, the entire playing field is changed.

    But, hey, what do I know

  23. Begs the question, why would anyone want to have sex with their wife?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I always get a real good laugh when I hear what single guys believe married life is going to be like and how those single life skills they have will apply when they are married.

    When she has cares that are in the lines of; breakfast lunch and dinner for your family, laundry, groceries and house keeping for a family, breast feeding, diapers, sick kids, kids doctor visits, kids homework, kids baths, kids dentists, kids gymnastics, kids cheer, kids college tuition, kids braces, etc, etc, the entire playing field is changed.

    But, hey, what do I know
    Lol- It IS pretty funny ya know
    EXCEPT for the fact that I was giving advise from personal expirence. Despite the fact I am not married. Being married is NEVER a requirement for gettign a woman in the mood

    I DONT know what life is like when your married- I hear about it enough to get as many years being "single" as I can. I dont preceive it to be "bad",.. but It does add to responsabilities.

    In short: I have seen too many wives ACTIVLTY TRY to jump my bones (with the SAME things going on you mention) despite the "playing field".
    And I've made that happen repeatedly via email (although, I DO tend to go for -minus- the married part,.. ).. which means that gettign her in the mood is no biggie... once your there (and in any case where she is busy) you then remove the obstacles.

    Show me a woman who doesn't want to feel special, doesn't want to feel romance, doesn't want to feel lust, joy, love... and I'll think you married a man

    Sure, the playing field changes,.. On her most primitive levels, a woman does not
    (once "provider role has been met, in the case of having childeren)

    Change the field.....
    Change the field.....
    Change the field..... and what your left with is something totally different.
    (and much more familure)

    You only need to change it for an hour or so (yeah, yeah,.. so, is an hour too much, or not enough
  25. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    Show me a woman who doesn't want to feel special, doesn't want to feel romance, doesn't want to feel lust, joy, love... and I'll think you married a man
    It's relative to the individual woman in question. Feeling special to one woman may be completely missing the target for another. It applies to romance, lust, and love as well. Being a married man my study subject is n=1. Being a single man you can cast out your 'net' and have success with whatever skill base you use because the statistics of probability are in your favor. So to suggest that your methods are successful is not false, but I could use whatever method I chose to employ and if I try it out long enough and across enough sample subjects I too might think that I am on to something. Even a broken clock is right twice a day

    Again, I am not saying that your methods aren't successful, but the subject in question is one specific wife and not the general population. Believe me there are things that I could 'receive' or 'responses' I could solicit if I just change the subject of the study and would with most certainly be successful as well. But in my case (and these other married men) fidelity is paramount and my study need remain n=1

  26. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    It's relative to the individual woman in question. Feeling special to one woman may be completely missing the target for another. It applies to romance, lust, and love as well. Being a married man my study subject is n=1. Being a single man you can cast out your 'net' and have success with whatever skill base you use because the statistics of probability are in your favor. So to suggest that your methods are successful is not false, but I could use whatever method I chose to employ and if I try it out long enough and across enough sample subjects I too might think that I am on to something. Even a broken clock is right twice a day

    Again, I am not saying that your methods aren't successful, but the subject in question is one specific wife and not the general population. Believe me there are things that I could 'receive' or 'responses' I could solicit if I just change the subject of the study and would with most certainly be successful as well. But in my case (and these other married men) fidelity is paramount and my study need remain n=1
    lol- I think she's be very upset to hear you refer to your better half as n=1

    Now, I do understand what your saying. that if you game like 20 females, chances are some will be responsive.

    But this would be someone you already know... you already have the advantage. And you and I agree that the FEELINGS part is fairly accurate... and thats the only thing that is important.
    Wether it be your gf, some random milf, or your wife (lol- or at one time all three ...
    What Im saying, is you find a way to elicit thiose feelings that provide a favorable response..
    Just as I can almost "tell the type" in many females, I adjust some things accordingly. (and this can be by age, children, past expirences.. what have you), the same way you "calibrate" for the individual in question (n=1) :chick:

    Removing any "obstacles" sure as sh!t leaves less in in the way of romance.
    And if you can tap into some of the things women, as a species, respond to (such a the difference in communication,.. using vivid descriptions in story telling, understand that wemon rely more on emotional guidence then men do,... your opptions for acheiving your goal (and making n=1 happy increase.

    If I cast a net into the ocean, I would surely catch a few fish.. If I had an electronic fish finder, knew the ocean currents, ocean temperature, then when I throw my net I'm likely to catch more fish

    In that case of being married,.. you alread yknow your wife- and if you dont suceed one day, you can alter things some and try it the next... all things considered, .. its the closet one will ever come to haveing a "Ground Hog Day" on developing the perfect pickup (or in this case, finding out what her buttojns are, and how to push em)


    So, Im offering what I know, ...you have basicly told me that I know nothing, yet you havent offered anything in place of.
    And let me remind people, that essentually, were talking sex here. I'm not getting into anythign aside from panties.
    Your basicly talking seduction...


    So as opposed to discussing advantages or dissadvantages to a particular stratagey, I resoprt to "defending" my own attempts to help, while you laugh becasue..... ?

    The point is, the OP wanted to be "on time" more then twice a day (and of course, we all assume he can handle that ).
  27. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    So, Im offering what I know, ...you have basicly told me that I know nothing, yet you havent offered anything in place of.Not entirely. You know what you know and you know it It works for you and thats all that matters.

    So as opposed to discussing advantages or dissadvantages to a particular stratagey, I resoprt to "defending" my own attempts to help, while you laugh becasue..... ?
    You know what you know and you know it It works for you and thats all that matters. I laughed at the first one in playful intent to differentiate the married and single playing field. I take none of this that seriously and quite candidly; I'm with riskarb.

  28. I have too much free time at work

    (but it IS one of my favorite subjects

  29. Okay, you guys sealed it, I'm never getting married. What's the point then?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Ribo68 View Post
    Pick up this book, "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. Chances are that even though you are doing "all those things", you still aren't speaking "your" wife's love language. And thus, she ain't speakin' yours!
    We have both read the book and been to one of his conferences. Trust me I have been trying everything, but I don't think she even wants to be receptive to me. We have two kids that she mainly focuses on and I'll just have to shut the sexual desire part of me off until the kids are out of the house(in 15 years). I've always heard and read that sex was God's gift to us, but if it's going to be like this, then I wish I had a gift receipt.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2005, 01:10 AM
  2. is there any prohormones that are good for tendons
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2004, 12:55 AM
  3. Is there a supplement that helps before a long run?
    By vinnys025 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 12:38 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 12:11 AM
  5. Is there any PH that works well for women?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in