So how come this isnt all over the media?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.44%

So how come this isnt all over the media?

I mean I tried it once b4 and they didnt do anything but smell like **** lol...

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.07%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Because human sexuality is a very complex thing. There are a number of studies using brain imaging technology which demonstrate various reactions to pheremones....but that doesn't mean that in the real world, wearing such pheromones will have any effect at all. They might, they might not given the interplay of a thousand other factors which come into effect in human sexuality.

I would imagine that these probably have some effect but my guess is that the dramatic results people are experience are a self-fulfilling prophecy. People expect these products to work so they carry themselves with more confidence. That confidence makes them more attractive.

With that said, I've never tried them (just read some of the science behind them).
  3. CDB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I would imagine that these probably have some effect but my guess is that the dramatic results people are experience are a self-fulfilling prophecy. People expect these products to work so they carry themselves with more confidence. That confidence makes them more attractive.

With that said, I've never tried them (just read some of the science behind them).
    I don't know about that. I've had women I've known for a long time act differently when I was wearing some of the stuff I get from Love Scent. The Chikara I sometimes wear had one of them damn near diving down my shirt sniffing me. It was pretty funny. But maybe she just liked the scent. I find the pheromone colognes sometimes have unusual scents, and I like them just for that. Not the standard **** everyone else is slapping on.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%

I gotta get some stuff that actually works again, its funny I have had that sniffing thing happen to me aswell lol, and it was unscented.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Agreed. From my experience, pheremones are just a very small aspect...like wearing a shirt that looks good on you, or having a fresh haircut - they help form an overall "image" of what you are projecting to a prospective woman, but in the end it is attitude, mindset, character, integrity, etc. that forms the core of who you are, and what you offer.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.43%

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    I don't know about that. I've had women I've known for a long time act differently when I was wearing some of the stuff I get from Love Scent. The Chikara I sometimes wear had one of them damn near diving down my shirt sniffing me. It was pretty funny. But maybe she just liked the scent. I find the pheromone colognes sometimes have unusual scents, and I like them just for that. Not the standard **** everyone else is slapping on.
    I have had the same situation.
    Normally these women are just friendly.
    I mixed some Pherlure with NPA and they seemed to have
    to put their hands on me or just manuever to be up against me for some reason.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I am liking the combination of 2 squirts Chikara, a very small dab of NPA, and 2 drops of WAGG...all enhanced by Polo Double Black.
  8. CDB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am liking the combination of 2 squirts Chikara, a very small dab of NPA, and 2 drops of WAGG...all enhanced by Polo Double Black.
    Gods man, I'm surprised they're not running away from you with all that on. The sniffing thing is fun when it happens, but it's usually only women who are already friendly who do it. Still, it's cute in a chimp kind of way.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just curious, anyone want to define NPA and WAGG for me?

<--- n00b
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%

NPA = New Pheremone Additive. In my experience, a VERY potent and aggressive (highly sexual and dominant) addition that can smell really disturbing if overdosed.

WAGG = What A Great Guy. Used to tone down the NPA somewhat, and lend a note of trust and friendliness.

The Chikara is a great overall pheremone, and in this combination yields a full range of effects.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks, Dsade. Helpful as usual
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%

Quote Originally Posted by SatireWolf View Post
    Thanks, Dsade. Helpful as usual
    My pleasure. Let me know if you play around, and what kind of results you get.

I think this is an underappreciated aspect of perception, social interplay, and mood.
  13. CDB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%

My pleasure. Let me know if you play around, and what kind of results you get.

I think this is an underappreciated aspect of perception, social interplay, and mood.
    Personally I love the smell of Pheros. That was a great one, and I still have a bottle at home. I wonder how that would work with NPA underneath.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.95%

Ive been workin with the same girls at the gym for two years, and we're all good friends, but when i put on chikara gel packs, they realllllllly ( some of them anyway) get closer and more touchy feely. they like to reach over me more, and play with my hair,etc etc.
  15. CDB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblue View Post
    Ive been workin with the same girls at the gym for two years, and we're all good friends, but when i put on chikara gel packs, they realllllllly ( some of them anyway) get closer and more touchy feely. they like to reach over me more, and play with my hair,etc etc.
    Yup. I've heard the same thing way too many times about Chikara for it to be a coincidence, at least to my mind. It is good stuff pheromonewise, and the cologne smell itself gets mention a lot too. Very solid product.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.51%

haha... this is all so crazy. phermones! i need to know if this stuff has seriously worked?
  17. CDB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%

Quote Originally Posted by lovemuscle View Post
    haha... this is all so crazy. phermones! i need to know if this stuff has seriously worked?
    If the sniffing is any indicator, yes. It's not like you throw this stuff on and get laid though. It's just an enhancement that might tip the scales in your favor if you're already on your game.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%

Quote Originally Posted by lovemuscle View Post
    I'm married to dsade and if everything else in our life is fine then yes, It keeps me wanting to smell and be close to him. It smells great. But if we are not getting along well it doesnt do anything. So take it for what its worth. If a girl is attracted to you then it helps.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

If the sniffing is any indicator, yes. It's not like you throw this stuff on and get laid though. It's just an enhancement that might tip the scales in your favor if you're already on your game.
    Why would sniffing be an indicator?

Pheromones are not "smelled"--apparently they act on certain glands unconsciously and their smell (if any) is separate from this mechanism.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%

Quote Originally Posted by ex_banana-eater View Post
    Why would sniffing be an indicator?

Pheromones are not "smelled"--apparently they act on certain glands unconsciously and their smell (if any) is separate from this mechanism.
    The wanting to be closer to smell you is an indicator. Although some pheremones are unscented some like Chikara has a cover smell that is awesome. As stated above the scented pheremones have different scents that make them unusual and appealing!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The wanting to be closer to smell you is an indicator. Although some pheremones are unscented some like Chikara has a cover smell that is awesome. As stated above the scented pheremones have different scents that make them unusual and appealing!
    The scent has nothing to do with the pheromone activity or the pheromone itself. The "scent" from Chikara has to do with added scents, similar to any cologne. Your reply addresses nothing I intended to address in my original post.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think there should be a pheromone called "Sex Panther" that smells like pure GASOLINE! lol - Thats gotta be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen!
  23. CDB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%

Quote Originally Posted by ex_banana-eater View Post
    The scent has nothing to do with the pheromone activity or the pheromone itself. The "scent" from Chikara has to do with added scents, similar to any cologne. Your reply addresses nothing I intended to address in my original post.
    Then either the scent of chikara gets them sniffing and acting overly friendly, or it's a fluke. Either way, when women I've known for a long time and who have smelled various colognes on me suddenly and en masse start trying to dive down my shirt and wanting to be close to me all night, it can be said that something is likely different. I'll make sure to contact a lab and get some people out to do a double blind test with placebo/control at n=3,000,000,000 next time I go out so I can 'properly' answer your question.
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Anyone ever hear about Liquid Trust? I have a bottle that a REP gave me at a meeting a month ago... I have not tried it yet because I do not believe in that sort of thing. Yes, science does back certain scents to brain activity - but a scent that makes me "trust" you?
  25. CDB
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.16%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Anyone ever hear about Liquid Trust? I have a bottle that a REP gave me at a meeting a month ago... I have not tried it yet because I do not believe in that sort of thing. Yes, science does back certain scents to brain activity - but a scent that makes me "trust" you?
    Heard of it, never tried it. I'm happy with my Chikara.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%

We have that here, in my opinion it does nothing.
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%

We have that here, in my opinion it does nothing.
    Agreed...you trust me completely without it...your eyelids are getting heavier.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%

Agreed...you trust me completely without it...your eyelids are getting heavier.
    It would take hypnotism to get me to go for that line
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%

It would take hypnotism to get me to go for that line
    How about some new jewelry instead? Or we can try out the new massage candles?
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

Then either the scent of chikara gets them sniffing and acting overly friendly, or it's a fluke. Either way, when women I've known for a long time and who have smelled various colognes on me suddenly and en masse start trying to dive down my shirt and wanting to be close to me all night, it can be said that something is likely different.
    If women are sniffing a certain smell, that means they like a certain scent. The appeal of pheromones is not related specifically to their scent.

I'll make sure to contact a lab and get some people out to do a double blind test with placebo/control at n=3,000,000,000 next time I go out so I can 'properly' answer your question.
    I don't understand why you wrote this. Why is "properly" written in quotes?
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.79%

Haha my friend used them once, he kept talking them up saying he was going to be like freakin Don Juan, all that it brought him was fights, and fat chicks
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.63%

Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    Haha my friend used them once, he kept talking them up saying he was going to be like freakin Don Juan, all that it brought him was fights, and fat chicks
    very possible........race and culture have alot to do with it................i am a chicano so we are a agressive hedonistic sort........so the pheros that worked for me was npa and ap....but i also attracted what comes with the territory.....most other spanish males saw me as a threat.....and most spanish girls are agressive....meaning the big ones will push/intimidate the smaller ones into standing aside while they pursue you
    on the other hand.......it didnt work on my ex....she already had my scent indexed but she noticed more girls noticing me and fought with me more but also tried harder to hold on to me in a doomed relationship....again somewhat cultural
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i think i just stick to my tag or ax. maybe a shot of lucky you.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

Neone heard of Sex Panther? Hottest Pheromone on the market.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%

Quote Originally Posted by JonLanni View Post
    Neone heard of Sex Panther? Hottest Pheromone on the market.
    It smells like... feces covered in burnt hair!
  36. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

I don't get it with people? Pheromones don't work. If they do and land you hot chicks everyday then why isn't everyone using them? I'm saying this because my cousin bought a bunch. Tried them and never got one chick. I put some on and went to see my girlfriend and she asked "what's that gross smell?". I don't think girls get attracted to animal nut sack sweat or whatever the compound is.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

I heard SEX PANTHER works 60 percent of the time,everytime. Is that true?!?
  38. Yari Ka Daw!
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.33%

I'm sure that testing and studies probably show that some form of pheromones does send a signal to the female but if you lack in the looks department no matter what you spray on you wont get the girl period.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

Last time I musked it up an wore Black beards delight i landed a smokin hot cougar

Similar Forum Threads

1. So...how does iForce stack up against the competition?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 02:21 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 10:54 PM
  3. How bad did you eat over the Holidays?
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:45 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 10:40 AM