So how come this isnt all over the media?

IronMind

Awards
I mean I tried it once b4 and they didnt do anything but smell like **** lol...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Because human sexuality is a very complex thing. There are a number of studies using brain imaging technology which demonstrate various reactions to pheremones....but that doesn't mean that in the real world, wearing such pheromones will have any effect at all. They might, they might not given the interplay of a thousand other factors which come into effect in human sexuality.

I would imagine that these probably have some effect but my guess is that the dramatic results people are experience are a self-fulfilling prophecy. People expect these products to work so they carry themselves with more confidence. That confidence makes them more attractive.

With that said, I've never tried them (just read some of the science behind them).

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that these probably have some effect but my guess is that the dramatic results people are experience are a self-fulfilling prophecy. People expect these products to work so they carry themselves with more confidence. That confidence makes them more attractive.

With that said, I've never tried them (just read some of the science behind them).
I don't know about that. I've had women I've known for a long time act differently when I was wearing some of the stuff I get from Love Scent. The Chikara I sometimes wear had one of them damn near diving down my shirt sniffing me. It was pretty funny. But maybe she just liked the scent. I find the pheromone colognes sometimes have unusual scents, and I like them just for that. Not the standard **** everyone else is slapping on.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I gotta get some stuff that actually works again, its funny I have had that sniffing thing happen to me aswell lol, and it was unscented.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. From my experience, pheremones are just a very small aspect...like wearing a shirt that looks good on you, or having a fresh haircut - they help form an overall "image" of what you are projecting to a prospective woman, but in the end it is attitude, mindset, character, integrity, etc. that forms the core of who you are, and what you offer.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that. I've had women I've known for a long time act differently when I was wearing some of the stuff I get from Love Scent. The Chikara I sometimes wear had one of them damn near diving down my shirt sniffing me. It was pretty funny. But maybe she just liked the scent. I find the pheromone colognes sometimes have unusual scents, and I like them just for that. Not the standard **** everyone else is slapping on.
I have had the same situation.
Normally these women are just friendly.
I mixed some Pherlure with NPA and they seemed to have
to put their hands on me or just manuever to be up against me for some reason.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am liking the combination of 2 squirts Chikara, a very small dab of NPA, and 2 drops of WAGG...all enhanced by Polo Double Black.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I am liking the combination of 2 squirts Chikara, a very small dab of NPA, and 2 drops of WAGG...all enhanced by Polo Double Black.
Gods man, I'm surprised they're not running away from you with all that on. The sniffing thing is fun when it happens, but it's usually only women who are already friendly who do it. Still, it's cute in a chimp kind of way.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, anyone want to define NPA and WAGG for me?

<--- n00b

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NPA = New Pheremone Additive. In my experience, a VERY potent and aggressive (highly sexual and dominant) addition that can smell really disturbing if overdosed.

WAGG = What A Great Guy. Used to tone down the NPA somewhat, and lend a note of trust and friendliness.

The Chikara is a great overall pheremone, and in this combination yields a full range of effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Dsade. Helpful as usual :)
My pleasure. Let me know if you play around, and what kind of results you get.

I think this is an underappreciated aspect of perception, social interplay, and mood.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure. Let me know if you play around, and what kind of results you get.

I think this is an underappreciated aspect of perception, social interplay, and mood.
Personally I love the smell of Pheros. That was a great one, and I still have a bottle at home. I wonder how that would work with NPA underneath.

Skyblue

Skyblue

Awards
Ive been workin with the same girls at the gym for two years, and we're all good friends, but when i put on chikara gel packs, they realllllllly ( some of them anyway) get closer and more touchy feely. they like to reach over me more, and play with my hair,etc etc.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Ive been workin with the same girls at the gym for two years, and we're all good friends, but when i put on chikara gel packs, they realllllllly ( some of them anyway) get closer and more touchy feely. they like to reach over me more, and play with my hair,etc etc.
Yup. I've heard the same thing way too many times about Chikara for it to be a coincidence, at least to my mind. It is good stuff pheromonewise, and the cologne smell itself gets mention a lot too. Very solid product.

lovemuscle

Awards
haha... this is all so crazy. phermones! i need to know if this stuff has seriously worked?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
haha... this is all so crazy. phermones! i need to know if this stuff has seriously worked?
If the sniffing is any indicator, yes. It's not like you throw this stuff on and get laid though. It's just an enhancement that might tip the scales in your favor if you're already on your game.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm married to dsade and if everything else in our life is fine then yes, It keeps me wanting to smell and be close to him. It smells great. But if we are not getting along well it doesnt do anything. So take it for what its worth. If a girl is attracted to you then it helps.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
If the sniffing is any indicator, yes. It's not like you throw this stuff on and get laid though. It's just an enhancement that might tip the scales in your favor if you're already on your game.
Why would sniffing be an indicator?

Pheromones are not "smelled"--apparently they act on certain glands unconsciously and their smell (if any) is separate from this mechanism.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why would sniffing be an indicator?

Pheromones are not "smelled"--apparently they act on certain glands unconsciously and their smell (if any) is separate from this mechanism.
The wanting to be closer to smell you is an indicator. Although some pheremones are unscented some like Chikara has a cover smell that is awesome. As stated above the scented pheremones have different scents that make them unusual and appealing!

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
The wanting to be closer to smell you is an indicator. Although some pheremones are unscented some like Chikara has a cover smell that is awesome. As stated above the scented pheremones have different scents that make them unusual and appealing!
The scent has nothing to do with the pheromone activity or the pheromone itself. The "scent" from Chikara has to do with added scents, similar to any cologne. Your reply addresses nothing I intended to address in my original post.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I think there should be a pheromone called "Sex Panther" that smells like pure GASOLINE! lol - Thats gotta be one of the funniest movies I've ever seen!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The scent has nothing to do with the pheromone activity or the pheromone itself. The "scent" from Chikara has to do with added scents, similar to any cologne. Your reply addresses nothing I intended to address in my original post.
Then either the scent of chikara gets them sniffing and acting overly friendly, or it's a fluke. Either way, when women I've known for a long time and who have smelled various colognes on me suddenly and en masse start trying to dive down my shirt and wanting to be close to me all night, it can be said that something is likely different. I'll make sure to contact a lab and get some people out to do a double blind test with placebo/control at n=3,000,000,000 next time I go out so I can 'properly' answer your question.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever hear about Liquid Trust? I have a bottle that a REP gave me at a meeting a month ago... I have not tried it yet because I do not believe in that sort of thing. Yes, science does back certain scents to brain activity - but a scent that makes me "trust" you?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever hear about Liquid Trust? I have a bottle that a REP gave me at a meeting a month ago... I have not tried it yet because I do not believe in that sort of thing. Yes, science does back certain scents to brain activity - but a scent that makes me "trust" you?
Heard of it, never tried it. I'm happy with my Chikara.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have that here, in my opinion it does nothing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have that here, in my opinion it does nothing.
Agreed...you trust me completely without it...your eyelids are getting heavier.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would take hypnotism to get me to go for that line:jaw:
How about some new jewelry instead? Or we can try out the new massage candles?

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
Then either the scent of chikara gets them sniffing and acting overly friendly, or it's a fluke. Either way, when women I've known for a long time and who have smelled various colognes on me suddenly and en masse start trying to dive down my shirt and wanting to be close to me all night, it can be said that something is likely different.
If women are sniffing a certain smell, that means they like a certain scent. The appeal of pheromones is not related specifically to their scent.

I'll make sure to contact a lab and get some people out to do a double blind test with placebo/control at n=3,000,000,000 next time I go out so I can 'properly' answer your question.
I don't understand why you wrote this. Why is "properly" written in quotes?

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Haha my friend used them once, he kept talking them up saying he was going to be like freakin Don Juan, all that it brought him was fights, and fat chicks :nutkick:

anapolack2

Awards
Haha my friend used them once, he kept talking them up saying he was going to be like freakin Don Juan, all that it brought him was fights, and fat chicks :nutkick:
very possible........race and culture have alot to do with it................i am a chicano so we are a agressive hedonistic sort........so the pheros that worked for me was npa and ap....but i also attracted what comes with the territory.....most other spanish males saw me as a threat.....and most spanish girls are agressive....meaning the big ones will push/intimidate the smaller ones into standing aside while they pursue you
on the other hand.......it didnt work on my ex....she already had my scent indexed but she noticed more girls noticing me and fought with me more but also tried harder to hold on to me in a doomed relationship....again somewhat cultural

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i think i just stick to my tag or ax. maybe a shot of lucky you.

JonLanni

Awards
Neone heard of Sex Panther? Hottest Pheromone on the market.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I don't get it with people? Pheromones don't work. If they do and land you hot chicks everyday then why isn't everyone using them? I'm saying this because my cousin bought a bunch. Tried them and never got one chick. I put some on and went to see my girlfriend and she asked "what's that gross smell?". I don't think girls get attracted to animal nut sack sweat or whatever the compound is.

JonLanni

Awards
I heard SEX PANTHER works 60 percent of the time,everytime. Is that true?!?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that testing and studies probably show that some form of pheromones does send a signal to the female but if you lack in the looks department no matter what you spray on you wont get the girl period.

JonLanni

Awards
Last time I musked it up an wore Black beards delight i landed a smokin hot cougar