So how come this isnt all over the media?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Haha my friend used them once, he kept talking them up saying he was going to be like freakin Don Juan, all that it brought him was fights, and fat chicks

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    Haha my friend used them once, he kept talking them up saying he was going to be like freakin Don Juan, all that it brought him was fights, and fat chicks
    very possible........race and culture have alot to do with it................i am a chicano so we are a agressive hedonistic sort........so the pheros that worked for me was npa and ap....but i also attracted what comes with the territory.....most other spanish males saw me as a threat.....and most spanish girls are agressive....meaning the big ones will push/intimidate the smaller ones into standing aside while they pursue you
    on the other hand.......it didnt work on my ex....she already had my scent indexed but she noticed more girls noticing me and fought with me more but also tried harder to hold on to me in a doomed relationship....again somewhat cultural
    •   

3. i think i just stick to my tag or ax. maybe a shot of lucky you.

4. Neone heard of Sex Panther? Hottest Pheromone on the market.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JonLanni View Post
    Neone heard of Sex Panther? Hottest Pheromone on the market.
    It smells like... feces covered in burnt hair!

6. I don't get it with people? Pheromones don't work. If they do and land you hot chicks everyday then why isn't everyone using them? I'm saying this because my cousin bought a bunch. Tried them and never got one chick. I put some on and went to see my girlfriend and she asked "what's that gross smell?". I don't think girls get attracted to animal nut sack sweat or whatever the compound is.

7. I heard SEX PANTHER works 60 percent of the time,everytime. Is that true?!?

8. I'm sure that testing and studies probably show that some form of pheromones does send a signal to the female but if you lack in the looks department no matter what you spray on you wont get the girl period.

9. Last time I musked it up an wore Black beards delight i landed a smokin hot cougar

Similar Forum Threads

1. So...how does iForce stack up against the competition?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:21 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 11:54 PM
  3. How bad did you eat over the Holidays?
    By Big BAMA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 11:40 AM