Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are some of the Best Colognes on the Market that can act as a Pheromone and Women Love?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are just colognes & not pheromones per se, but I like them, have had good responses about them from girls and most importantly to me... the Mrs. likes them.

Spring/Summer sents:
Light Blue - Dolce & Gabana
L'Homme - Yves Saint Laurent

Any season sent:
Fierce - Abercrombie

Fall/Winter sents:
Very Sexy 2 - Victoria Secret
Aqva - Bvlgari

ronw2

Banned
Awards
MY SWEAT!!! I should bottle it all up and sell it!! Just call it.... SWEET SWEAT!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
vulva

adeadbodyman

Awards
I'm married also, when we go out I wear JOOP. I notice that I get looks from other girls, could be the joop or could be my strikengly rugged good looks!! Probably the JOOP though....

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
Calvin Klein - escape
Giorgio Armani- Aqua di gio
Fahrenheit

All i remember from when I actually bought cologne haha. My wife actually loves my Axe deodorant..and that fact that i wear it once in a while bwhahaa.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm married also, when we go out I wear JOOP. I notice that I get looks from other girls, could be the joop or could be my strikengly rugged good looks!! Probably the JOOP though....
Joop....LOL

It has a really funky smell to It.

My Fiance bought me Abercrombie Colden or something like that. Everyone at the office notices It and always asks me about it. I love the smell of it.

And IMO, Phermones or w.e. don't work. The idea of the crap Is retarded. If you are a big fat pale kid are you going to get laid by tons of women just for wearing good cologne? Answer Is no. If anything, the idea behind It is to give you a confidence boost, bout It.

Quit being a puss, hit the town, and mack on some bitches.

srwim

srwim

Awards
Lacoste essentials or Joop. You really can't go wrong with either.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha, joop.. what is this 1995?:fest30:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
The One-Dolce & Gabana

If the ladies you know like vanilla, they are gonna love this.

cfiggs

Awards
Calvin Klein - escape
Fahrenheit

All i remember from when I actually bought cologne haha. My wife actually loves my Axe deodorant..and that fact that i wear it once in a while bwhahaa.
I love me some aqua di gio... and yeah my girl loves the smell of axe too :confused:

adeadbodyman

Awards
Well, that proves it!!! It is my rugged good looks then, I friekin knew it:scratchchin:

All you JOOP haters, don't be acting like that, you know your going to try it now:nana: I could sprayfart and sell it as cologne and chicks would dig it:heart:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
No $hit!

My top 3 are as follows:

1)Abercrombie Fierce
2)Polo Sport (blue bottle)
3)Armani Aqua Di Gio

Get on Ebay and buy a bottle of the Fierce. Seriously, I have girls eat me alive when I wear this stuff. The other two are good...but #1 is light-years ahead.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Obsession--Calvin Klein
Drakkar Noir--Guy Laroche
Eternity--Calvin Klein

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
Hugo
and
Pari Ellis

these smell real good oh and i cant forget

Lucky-ive had chicks that would hug me at parties hold on just a little long and smell me.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I always rock A n F Fierce. Something about it

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
cacharel- amor pour homme
this one is a great one, very heard to get in the states though

my girlfriend just bought me touch from burberry, and that one smells quite nice as well.

and both of diesels colognes have a good scent as well.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Try the new Abercrombie Colden or something like that. My fiance got me It and I love It. It doesn't get that funky smell like you do after wearing fierce awhile. Also nearly every guy but JoopMan In this world wears It. You go to a party, and every guy smells the same, weird.

airvine91

Awards
These are just colognes & not pheromones per se, but I like them, have had good responses about them from girls and most importantly to me... the Mrs. likes them.

Spring/Summer sents:
Light Blue - Dolce & Gabana
L'Homme - Yves Saint Laurent

Any season sent:
Fierce - Abercrombie

Fall/Winter sents:
Very Sexy 2 - Victoria Secret
Aqva - Bvlgari
I can vouch for YSL's L'homme. That is the greatest scent on earth!! They even came out with a muskier version of L'homme called Le nuit de l'homme which is incredible.

The Blue from Polo is great as a sporty cologne. Black by Kenith Cole is good. And my second all time favorite is Burberry's original men's cologne.
And for those who like a spicy cologne, you can't go wrong with Juicy's Dirty English or a John Varvatos classic cologne.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree with Aqua and Very Sexy. Those are staples that should be in everyone's collection. Also Usher is very inexpensive and one of the few colognes that has a slight citrus smell that still gets the lady's attention.

Now if you want to stand out in a crowd, Micheal by Micheal Coors. This stuff is a bit pricey, but I've been approached due to that cologne several times.

Sure we want to smell nice and most of the above do the trick. But the point is to stand out and attract.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Sex Panther. End of thread. lol

Never forget that 60% of the time it works EVERY time.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
-Chanel Allure Sport (silver metallic bottle)

-Bulgari Aqua Marine

-Polo Double Black

-Givenchy Pi

..and I have one called Millesime Imperial by Creed which was fuggin expensive but P. Diddy ripped it off with his "Unforgivable" cologne.

Out of all the bottles (around 20) I have those seem to work the best for compliments.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Lets remember guys that we can use any cologne to attract women. Different scents will appeal to different women.

That being said....Cologne is a supplement and is the icing on the cake. With appropriate fashion sense (wearing clothes that make you look more attractive), good game, and some hard work in the gym...you should have no problem pulling any chick you want without cologne.

For me it's always the last thing I put on when I rock out of the house...but there have been times where I haven't worn it and have done just fine.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets remember guys that we can use any cologne to attract women. Different scents will appeal to different women.

That being said....Cologne is a supplement and is the icing on the cake. With appropriate fashion sense (wearing clothes that make you look more attractive), good game, and some hard work in the gym...you should have no problem pulling any chick you want without cologne.

For me it's always the last thing I put on when I rock out of the house...but there have been times where I haven't worn it and have done just fine.
:goodpost:

UKStrength

Aqua Di Gio or Hugo Boss Soul get my vote. Although I think cologne is a very personal thing, some people can wear certain fragrances and smell great others cannot (e.g. I smell weird with Issey Miyake).

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Calvin Klein - escape
Fahrenheit

My girl loves when I wear the mint green axe . which one you rockin?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Back in High School I used to call A&F's FIERCE the "liquid panty remover" :naughty:

:lol:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established

BB Ambitious

Awards
Rock Hard Abs- By Bod

Seriously it's cheap and works haha.

Bagged01

Awards
  • Established
Burberry- Summer super sweet
And Yes Axe Phoniex
or Bod

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think I found out the cologne i'll be using :tongue2:
Now a days, the LPR is Polo Double Black !!

..I got licked (followed with a "mmm, you smell yummy..." compliment) once while wearing it at Seacrets in OCMD this past summer.

Not sure if it was because she was drunk, but she was fukcinn HOT and that's when it moved to the very top of my favorite cologne list, haha

xdimsumx

Awards
my gf loves kenneth cole black, she bought me a bottle in fact.

i also wear DKNY be-delicious. and used to wear coolwater.

cmc

cmc

Awards
Lol..Old Spice gets you old women. All women love Aqua Di Curt. Not sold in stores.

Attachments

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Armani Code
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue or The One

airvine91

Awards
Angel is good too.. but one-two squirts only PLEASE

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Angel is good too.. but one-two squirts only PLEASE
by Thierry Mugler ??

I use 20 sprays of this before I go to the gym...

:p j/k

I have a small bottle of it but it's really hard to use.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Burberry touch
Kenith Cole reaction
Vera Wang

Are at the top of my list.