Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Derek4Real View Post
    I actually like it. I don't know if the pheromones in it are legit but either way it smells good and girls love it. I had one chick at work literally just smelling me and she was very flirtatious and said she could just sit and smell me all day.I told her after work that she could smell me all she wants and she said she wants to do more then smell me. I don't know if it was just the Cologne but it definitely broke the ice . I've tried a couple others like instant shine and turn up the heat but pherlure is better. I am definitely gonna get more
    I am wearing renegade balm and am at work. One girl just tried to feed me candy while I was cleaning the carpets haha!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Derek4Real View Post
    I actually like it. I don't know if the pheromones in it are legit but either way it smells good and girls love it. I had one chick at work literally just smelling me and she was very flirtatious and said she could just sit and smell me all day.I told her after work that she could smell me all she wants and she said she wants to do more then smell me. I don't know if it was just the Cologne but it definitely broke the ice . I've tried a couple others like instant shine and turn up the heat but pherlure is better. I am definitely gonna get more
    Definately somethin i'm gonna look into. What would you say pherlure smells like? could you compare to any other cologne?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Definately somethin i'm gonna look into. What would you say pherlure smells like? could you compare to any other cologne?
    I can't really compare it to another Cologne. I would say it smells clean and not quite sweet but maybe "soft" meaning it doesn't have a strong musky scent. Its definitely not over bearing at all.

4. Kouro's vs. Body Kouro's? Whats everyones opinion?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Kouro's vs. Body Kouro's? Whats everyones opinion?
    YSL's Body Kouros takes some getting used to but is way better than Kouros. It's a pretty good one for the Fall.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Kouro's vs. Body Kouro's? Whats everyones opinion?
    The ladies love Gucci Envy too. Again with the drydown, ya gotta let it work it's magic like Versace's The Dreamer

7. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    The ladies love Gucci Envy too. Again with the drydown, ya gotta let it work it's magic like Versace's The Dreamer
    I have to check out Gucci Envy cuz i've been hearing a lot of good things from it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I have to check out Gucci Envy cuz i've been hearing a lot of good things from it.
    It's definitely a cologne for the fall and winter no doubt about that

I finally finished a bottle of Nautica Oceans.. man, that was like soap in a bottle the way it sprayed out. It was an ok scent but nothing to write home about by any means.

If you want something really unique smelling that probably nobody else around you will have on check out Terre D'Hermes by Hermes (pronounced Air-Maize because it's French). A few sprays is all ya need though because of how well the cologne was made.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    It's definitely a cologne for the fall and winter no doubt about that

I finally finished a bottle of Nautica Oceans.. man, that was like soap in a bottle the way it sprayed out. It was an ok scent but nothing to write home about by any means.

If you want something really unique smelling that probably nobody else around you will have on check out Terre D'Hermes by Hermes (pronounced Air-Maize because it's French). A few sprays is all ya need though because of how well the cologne was made.
    I really need to spend like a day in sephora with a sh!tload of paper sticks and a bowl of coffee beans...lol

You are seriously the king of colognes! Every one that you've mentioned is awesome. you deserve crazy rep power

10. Has anyone tried the new Fahrenheit Absolute cologne? I'm a big fan of the original

11. I've been using Chanel Allure lately. Chicks seem to dig it.

12. Anybody want to buy a practically brand new Escada Moon Sparkle for men, I used it twice, a few sprays and I must be allergic to it, or something, it makes me sneeze. I literally just got it, 3.3oz 100ml big bottle, 29 bucks shipped!
    PHF Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Anybody want to buy a practically brand new Escada Moon Sparkle for men, I used it twice, a few sprays and I must be allergic to it, or something, it makes me sneeze. I literally just got it, 3.3oz 100ml big bottle, 29 bucks shipped!
    Man, WTF was Escada thinking when they agreed that was a good name for a men's cologne ??

Anyway, that's a pretty sick deal for a big bottle.. retail is probably well over $65

14. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Man, WTF was Escada thinking when they agreed that was a good name for a men's cologne ??

Anyway, that's a pretty sick deal for a big bottle.. retail is probably well over $65
    The escada stuff has some funky names, but the ladies seem to like them, regardless. I think it was only like 35 bucks onsale, so Im just taking a little loss, and hoping someone will snatch it up. I think the one I tried was heat something, but I got this one and just cant use it.
    PHF Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    The escada stuff has some funky names, but the ladies seem to like them, regardless. I think it was only like 35 bucks onsale, so Im just taking a little loss, and hoping someone will snatch it up. I think the one I tried was heat something, but I got this one and just cant use it.
    Sunset Heat ?

LOL it's all good !

I have one by them called 'Magnetism' which is supposed to have some sort of aphrodisiac in it or something, smells ok though.

16. Tommy

17. winter/fall: soul by curve; intense euphoria by calvin klein
    spring/summer: deep by davidoff cool water

I always get noticed compliments on the cool water deep, and nice and airy easy on the nose and yet still manly not like alot off those borderline flowery citrusy toilets out there. Same with the intense euphoria its after your have it on for bout ten min the smell changes and really comes to life..

18. I know it's cheap, but chicks love the clean fresh smell of Antonio Banderas,.. blue seduction! Plus,.. I love saying it!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!

19. Perry Ellis 360 Red
    Bvlgari Aqva
    Bvlgari Blv
    Polo Blue
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

20. Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    I know it's cheap, but chicks love the clean fresh smell of Antonio Banderas,.. blue seduction! Plus,.. I love saying it!!
    I have a small vial of his "Spirit" cologne

21. YSL L'Homme vs. YSL L'Nuit? Which is better?

22. From my experiences, Aqua Di Gio and Anchor Blue's Azul lol

23. I'll back up A&F Fierce! I went in there yesterday, I tried it on and wasn't too happy with the smell, for how much it costed, 55 dollars for a "medium", but i brought it into my work at the mall and asked some people how it smelled and they really liked it, I was surprised it smelled plain and boring to me!

24. Im not having good luck with colognes, some of them are playing havoc with my sinuses and allergies, I got some new ones based on some of what I read here and I just cant tolerate them, anybody want to buy them:

1 Lacoste Essential For Men EDT Spray 4.2 Oz $40 shipped
    1 Versace Dreamer For Men EDT Spray 3.4 Oz $40 shipped
    1 Escada Moon Sparkle For Men EDT Spray 100ml $28 shipped

The ladies seem to like them, but these fragrances dont agree with me, used maybe a dozen sprays of each, about a month old. Just fyi, I have some bad sinus and allergy issues, Im actually going in for surgery next month to correct about 4 things, so unless you're as bad as me, Im sure you can handle these.
    PHF Rep

25. Just get some Aqua Di Gio and you'll attract more pu$$y then a can of 9 lives.

26. search for tswetcoff on youtube he has really really good cologne reviews. Here's what I use and have gotten a lot of complements..

Armani Code (dates and close quarters)
    Burberry London (fall and winter)
    Versace Man Eau Fraiche (summer)
    Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male (winter and dates)

27. Acqua Di Gio - nuff 'said.

28. Quote Originally Posted by tayf View Post
    Acqua Di Gio - nuff 'said.
    Ya thats been repeated over and over, and if it works for you, and if you like it, thats awesome, but I prefer something more unique, and like to wear varied fragrances that fit the ocassion/season/mood Im in. Once I get my nose fixed, Im looking to try some of the other more unique ones that have been mentioned here and Im keeping my fingers crossed that they wont aggravate my sinuses.
    PHF Rep

29. A great site to help you out with finding that perfect scent is base-notes.net. They have tons of reviews on pretty much any scent you can think of. That was where I started my obsession with cologne.

Like you stated, it has been said before that females love Armani - ADG, Abercrombie - Fierce. Besides these, here are some less mainstream scents that I get compliments on almost every time I wear them:
    Issey Miyake - l'eau d'issey
    John Varvatos - the original one for men.
    Thierry Mugler - A*Men : Very strong, but only 2 sprays gets a compliment every time.
    Lolita Lempicka : Has a strong licorice smell on the top notes, but it dries down and smells awesome
    Dunhill - xCentric
    Valentino - the original one for men
    Sean John- Unforgivable : I was tempted not to try this due to it being Sean John, but this is one of my (and my GF's) favorite scents.

More common ones:
    Burberry - London for Men
    D & G - For men
    Perry Ellis - Red 360 : Smells exactly like aqua di gio, but better IMHO
    Perry Ellis - White 360 : Smells very similar to PI - Givenchy. Both are stronger vanilla, but both smell great

There are a coulpe others that I can't think of off the top of my head. But all of those pretty much guarantee at least a compliment. And like a poster I read about before, many times girls will hold me just to smell me. Any of those in a party/club/bar scenario should put you in a good place.

30. Which cologne do you get the most compliments from?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my phermone stack and colognes
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. Gotta Love It- Great Hits
    By jonny21 in forum Sports Talk