Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Has anyone tried the new Fahrenheit Absolute cologne? I'm a big fan of the original

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I've been using Chanel Allure lately. Chicks seem to dig it.
  3. Professional Member
    Answers

Anybody want to buy a practically brand new Escada Moon Sparkle for men, I used it twice, a few sprays and I must be allergic to it, or something, it makes me sneeze. I literally just got it, 3.3oz 100ml big bottle, 29 bucks shipped!
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

4. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Anybody want to buy a practically brand new Escada Moon Sparkle for men, I used it twice, a few sprays and I must be allergic to it, or something, it makes me sneeze. I literally just got it, 3.3oz 100ml big bottle, 29 bucks shipped!
    Man, WTF was Escada thinking when they agreed that was a good name for a men's cologne ??

Anyway, that's a pretty sick deal for a big bottle.. retail is probably well over $65
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  5. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Man, WTF was Escada thinking when they agreed that was a good name for a men's cologne ??

Anyway, that's a pretty sick deal for a big bottle.. retail is probably well over $65
    The escada stuff has some funky names, but the ladies seem to like them, regardless. I think it was only like 35 bucks onsale, so Im just taking a little loss, and hoping someone will snatch it up. I think the one I tried was heat something, but I got this one and just cant use it.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

6. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    The escada stuff has some funky names, but the ladies seem to like them, regardless. I think it was only like 35 bucks onsale, so Im just taking a little loss, and hoping someone will snatch it up. I think the one I tried was heat something, but I got this one and just cant use it.
    Sunset Heat ?

LOL it's all good !

I have one by them called 'Magnetism' which is supposed to have some sort of aphrodisiac in it or something, smells ok though.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Tommy
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Answers

winter/fall: soul by curve; intense euphoria by calvin klein
    spring/summer: deep by davidoff cool water

I always get noticed compliments on the cool water deep, and nice and airy easy on the nose and yet still manly not like alot off those borderline flowery citrusy toilets out there. Same with the intense euphoria its after your have it on for bout ten min the smell changes and really comes to life..
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I know it's cheap, but chicks love the clean fresh smell of Antonio Banderas,.. blue seduction! Plus,.. I love saying it!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Perry Ellis 360 Red
    Bvlgari Aqva
    Bvlgari Blv
    Polo Blue
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    I know it's cheap, but chicks love the clean fresh smell of Antonio Banderas,.. blue seduction! Plus,.. I love saying it!!
    I have a small vial of his "Spirit" cologne
  12. Advanced Member
    Answers

YSL L'Homme vs. YSL L'Nuit? Which is better?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  157 lbs.
    Answers

From my experiences, Aqua Di Gio and Anchor Blue's Azul lol
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I'll back up A&F Fierce! I went in there yesterday, I tried it on and wasn't too happy with the smell, for how much it costed, 55 dollars for a "medium", but i brought it into my work at the mall and asked some people how it smelled and they really liked it, I was surprised it smelled plain and boring to me!
  15. Professional Member
    Answers

Im not having good luck with colognes, some of them are playing havoc with my sinuses and allergies, I got some new ones based on some of what I read here and I just cant tolerate them, anybody want to buy them:

1 Lacoste Essential For Men EDT Spray 4.2 Oz $40 shipped
    1 Versace Dreamer For Men EDT Spray 3.4 Oz $40 shipped
    1 Escada Moon Sparkle For Men EDT Spray 100ml $28 shipped

The ladies seem to like them, but these fragrances dont agree with me, used maybe a dozen sprays of each, about a month old. Just fyi, I have some bad sinus and allergy issues, Im actually going in for surgery next month to correct about 4 things, so unless you're as bad as me, Im sure you can handle these.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Just get some Aqua Di Gio and you'll attract more pu$$y then a can of 9 lives.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Answers

search for tswetcoff on youtube he has really really good cologne reviews. Here's what I use and have gotten a lot of complements..

Armani Code (dates and close quarters)
    Burberry London (fall and winter)
    Versace Man Eau Fraiche (summer)
    Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male (winter and dates)
  18. New Member
    Answers

Acqua Di Gio - nuff 'said.
  19. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tayf View Post
    Acqua Di Gio - nuff 'said.
    Ya thats been repeated over and over, and if it works for you, and if you like it, thats awesome, but I prefer something more unique, and like to wear varied fragrances that fit the ocassion/season/mood Im in. Once I get my nose fixed, Im looking to try some of the other more unique ones that have been mentioned here and Im keeping my fingers crossed that they wont aggravate my sinuses.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

A great site to help you out with finding that perfect scent is base-notes.net. They have tons of reviews on pretty much any scent you can think of. That was where I started my obsession with cologne.

Like you stated, it has been said before that females love Armani - ADG, Abercrombie - Fierce. Besides these, here are some less mainstream scents that I get compliments on almost every time I wear them:
    Issey Miyake - l'eau d'issey
    John Varvatos - the original one for men.
    Thierry Mugler - A*Men : Very strong, but only 2 sprays gets a compliment every time.
    Lolita Lempicka : Has a strong licorice smell on the top notes, but it dries down and smells awesome
    Dunhill - xCentric
    Valentino - the original one for men
    Sean John- Unforgivable : I was tempted not to try this due to it being Sean John, but this is one of my (and my GF's) favorite scents.

More common ones:
    Burberry - London for Men
    D & G - For men
    Perry Ellis - Red 360 : Smells exactly like aqua di gio, but better IMHO
    Perry Ellis - White 360 : Smells very similar to PI - Givenchy. Both are stronger vanilla, but both smell great

There are a coulpe others that I can't think of off the top of my head. But all of those pretty much guarantee at least a compliment. And like a poster I read about before, many times girls will hold me just to smell me. Any of those in a party/club/bar scenario should put you in a good place.
  21. Advanced Member
    Answers

Which cologne do you get the most compliments from?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I would have to say it is a tie between the Dolce and Gabbana and Abercrombie Fierce as to which got me the most compliments of any of the above. When I worked as a waiter/bartender I would wear a different scent every day. I became friends with the ladies at the Nordstroms fragrance counter as I would always be trying something different before work. I just let them know I was doing a field test on the girls I'd be waiting/tending and would buy what came out on top. Ends up, Dolce not only lasted all night on me, but it is the only fragrance that multiple girls, both that I waited on and worked with, have asked me what it was so they could buy it for their BF. I have had many people inquire what I was wearing due to curiosity, as many of my colognes are not that popular, but only with D&G have they specifically said they want the name to buy it themselves. Thus, I would have to give it the upper hand overall.

Keep in mind, D&G happens to meld very, very well with my skin, as I have been around other guys wearing it and it just smells wrong. Many people don't realize that the same cologne will smell different on different people. In light of this, if you are looking for new scents, I would go to a department store, put one on each arm, and after about 15 minutes, ask some random people which they think is better. I know this sounds intimidating and awkward at first, but people will honestly be very helpful (at least they have in my experience), as long as you don't act creepy lol. Once you find something that seems to work well with your skin, ebay it. You can usually find much better deals there.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

YSL L'Homme and Polo Double Black get me the most compliments.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post
    I would have to say it is a tie between the Dolce and Gabbana and Abercrombie Fierce as to which got me the most compliments of any of the above. When I worked as a waiter/bartender I would wear a different scent every day. I became friends with the ladies at the Nordstroms fragrance counter as I would always be trying something different before work. I just let them know I was doing a field test on the girls I'd be waiting/tending and would buy what came out on top. Ends up, Dolce not only lasted all night on me, but it is the only fragrance that multiple girls, both that I waited on and worked with, have asked me what it was so they could buy it for their BF. I have had many people inquire what I was wearing due to curiosity, as many of my colognes are not that popular, but only with D&G have they specifically said they want the name to buy it themselves. Thus, I would have to give it the upper hand overall.

Keep in mind, D&G happens to meld very, very well with my skin, as I have been around other guys wearing it and it just smells wrong. Many people don't realize that the same cologne will smell different on different people. In light of this, if you are looking for new scents, I would go to a department store, put one on each arm, and after about 15 minutes, ask some random people which they think is better. I know this sounds intimidating and awkward at first, but people will honestly be very helpful (at least they have in my experience), as long as you don't act creepy lol. Once you find something that seems to work well with your skin, ebay it. You can usually find much better deals there.
    Which D&G cologne? L'Homme?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Armani is nice
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Which D&G cologne? L'Homme?
    Its called Dolce and Gabbana - Pour Homme. I believe it is their original Mens Cologne, but I may not be correct on that. I have not personally tried any of their other scents, but I have heard good things about Light Blue as well.

I would have imbeded and image of it, but I have not posted enough on here to do so. Kind of sad, considering I have been reading on here for 6+ years lol. Oh well.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post

I know what you mean. I used to work in a medical office next to a bloomingdales. My wife and I would go in pretty often. For my skin Armani Code drives her crazy. She bought that for me as a New Year's gift. I wish I could remember what was the name of the perfume I got her, LOL. I know what it looks like and where to get it, but I can never remember the name.
  28. Advanced Member
    Answers

anyone try the new Marc Jacobs cologne
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Sad to say, I have a Ed hardy cologne that I got for christmas 2 years ago, thats my main cologne when I'm just going out anywhere, I have a&f fierce as my special occasion like where I want to impress someone, and I only get compliments from the Ed Hardy not the fierce.. which is sad since i hate ed hardy :[
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Musk and Sex Panther.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Issey Miyake is my favorite, but a little pricey.

The original is always good, but I recently tried the SUMMER version and I think I like it more, plus it was about $20 cheaper for the large size.
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

My newest bottle is Mont Blanc Individuel. I honestly have received a compliment almost everytime I wear it. Definitely up there with the Channel Egoiste I used to love.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  33. New Member
    Answers

Has pleasure for men been named?? Got many compliments on it.
  34. Professional Member
    Answers

light blue by d&g
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Musk and Sex Panther.
    I heard that 90% of the time it works ALL the time...

But seriously the best combo I found is using the Dial pheromone enhanced body wash (the red liquid one) and then spraying you cologne right after you dry off...when your pores are still open from the steam. Deodorant helps too :-)

2 of the best that work with my chemistry are:

Candies - Liz Claiborne (hard to find now...and yes regaurdless of the fruity name it IS for men)

Lacoste Essential (the normal one, not the sport one)

And why do all these colognes and deodorants have a "sport" fragrance? Do you really wanna walk around smelling like a men's locker room? Does the jockstrap smell attract women?
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    My newest bottle is Mont Blanc Individuel. I honestly have received a compliment almost everytime I wear it. Definitely up there with the Channel Egoiste I used to love.
    Isn't that the dude from friends?
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Isn't that the dude from friends?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Fine it seemed funny in my head at the time...Matt Leblanc. Tough audience out there.
  39. Advanced Member
    Answers

Fine it seemed funny in my head at the time...Matt Leblanc. Tough audience out there.
    I'm not gonna lie. Thats exactly what popped in my head when I first read that cologne lol
  40. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, haha, didn't know the characters. Sorry I killed it lol.

Mont Blanc is a luxury pen designer:

Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my phermone stack and colognes
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 10:48 AM
  2. Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Pheromones