Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

Page 4 of 13 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. I think a woman appreciates any guy that doesn't smell like armpits lol. I've tried a fair few, and stuck with Chanel Allure Sport, got the best feedback on that although it's not really that important; as long as you smell decent there's plenty of other more important things.

2. joop go, its green and not too expensive
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shane0Mac View Post
    joop go, its green and not too expensive
    I bought the electric heat one and noticed that its a little weak. it doesn't project that well and has a short longevity. I haven't tried the joop go yet but im def willing to give it a try.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I bought the electric heat one and noticed that its a little weak. it doesn't project that well and has a short longevity. I haven't tried the joop go yet but im def willing to give it a try.
    JOOP is not what you're looking for lol.

It has the consistency of cough syrup and isn't too far off from smelling like it either..

Stick with fresh, aquatic scents. You can wear them anywhere and most people won't find them to be too offensive if you over spray.

Bulgari Aqua Marine, Kennith Cole Reaction, and Polo Blue are my go-to summer scents.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

5. Ok, if you could pick only two, please do so, and if possible tell me why.

Aqua Di Gio
    Fierce by A&F
    SeanJohn Unforgivable
    I AM KING by SEAN JOHN
    Prada
    Chanel Allure Sport
    Light Blue - Dolce & Gabana
    Abercrombie Colden
    Abercrombie41 Cologne

Thanks in advance, I would appreciate the help.
    PHF Rep

•   

6. [QUOTE=RoadBlocK;2414520]Ok, if you could pick only two, please do so, and if possible tell me why.

SeanJohn Unforgivable
    QUOTE]

Unforgivable because I want to rip my husband's clothes off and do him...good enough answer?

Happy Spraying

7. [quote=littlejeni;2414683]
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Ok, if you could pick only two, please do so, and if possible tell me why.

SeanJohn Unforgivable
    QUOTE]

Unforgivable because I want to rip my husband's clothes off and do him...good enough answer?

Happy Spraying
    Thats definately a good enough answer for me

8. pearl necklace

9. Calvin Klein Eternity is my #1 for playing my classy self on dates or social events. Easily my favorite.

Chanel Platinum for when I'm a hoe.

Kenneth Cole Reaction for every day wear.

Great stack. No need to run a PCT after this cycle. Body odor gets shut down while on this cycle but comes back relentlessly within 2 hours into post cycle.

10. I got a chance to smell the new Ed Hardy "Love and Luck", it was smelled good, my girl liked it and it had a cool bottle. The only downside was the price.

Aqua Di Gio smells good, but **** man, every guy and their brother wears that ****. Who wants to smell like another man from some lady's past?

11. That's one reason I never wear it. Sure it smells good, but my god... every guy in the world has owned it at some point in time, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I got a chance to smell the new Ed Hardy "Love and Luck", it was smelled good, my girl liked it and it had a cool bottle. The only downside was the price.

Aqua Di Gio smells good, but **** man, every guy and their brother wears that ****. Who wants to smell like another man from some lady's past?

12. Damn RR, I thought you died, lol, its been a while since we've been in the same thread, and thanks for the tip on the gio, let me just scratch that off the list.....

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I got a chance to smell the new Ed Hardy "Love and Luck", it was smelled good, my girl liked it and it had a cool bottle. The only downside was the price.

PHF Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    That's one reason I never wear it. Sure it smells good, but my god... every guy in the world has owned it at some point in time, lol.
    lol yea i think literally everyone of my friends have owned that cologne at one time. and btw thanks for listing a few of the fresh, aquatic scents. i looked into them and really enjoyed the kenneth cole one you pointed out. Thanks again

14. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Damn RR, I thought you died, lol, its been a while since we've been in the same thread, and thanks for the tip on the gio, let me just scratch that off the list.....
    lol I know man, it's good to be back!!!!

15. Jaques-Bogart Silver.

This scent without a doubt is truely intoxicating for the women,i have worn many scents in the past,but get more comments and reactions from women when i wear this particular one.

16. Escada
    The sweet smell has the bees taking a sniff all night
    Feel the funbags pressed upon you all night

17. Quote Originally Posted by buffb2 View Post
    Escada
    The sweet smell has the bees taking a sniff all night
    Feel the funbags pressed upon you all night
    I kno a couple of people who use escada. which one do you use? they have like 7 different kinds for men...lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I kno a couple of people who use escada. which one do you use? they have like 7 different kinds for men...lol
    I know their cologne Sunset Heat and Magnetism are pretty popular. Magnetism smells like grape soda when you first spray it on, lol. But then it develops nicely as it goes through it's top, middle, and basenotes.

My favorite cologne for the colder weather is Givenchy Pi, girls seem to go crazy for that one

19. Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme.

20. Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme.
    This man knows his colognes lol
  21. steakboy

Gucci by Gucci. the latest in head turning technology.

22. I don't care what girls like. I have to like it first. And i'm cheap so:

Clinique Happy for Men
    Ralph Lauren Romance
    Ocean Pacific Juice

23. Burberry-Summer
    Bod- the blue musk
    Axe-Phoniex

24. Pherlure

25. Quote Originally Posted by Derek4Real View Post
    Pherlure
    I was looking into that, but a lot of people kept on pushing me away from it, saying how its ridiculous and all that. what would be your review on it?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my phermone stack and colognes
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 07:53 PM
  3. Gotta Love It- Great Hits
    By jonny21 in forum Sports Talk