Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Back in High School I used to call A&F's FIERCE the "liquid panty remover"


    I think I found out the cologne i'll be using


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I think I found out the cologne i'll be using
    Now a days, the LPR is Polo Double Black !!


    ..I got licked (followed with a "mmm, you smell yummy..." compliment) once while wearing it at Seacrets in OCMD this past summer.

    Not sure if it was because she was drunk, but she was fukcinn HOT and that's when it moved to the very top of my favorite cologne list, haha
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  3. my gf loves kenneth cole black, she bought me a bottle in fact.

    i also wear DKNY be-delicious. and used to wear coolwater.
    •   
       


  4. Lol..Old Spice gets you old women. All women love Aqua Di Curt. Not sold in stores.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. Armani Code
    Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue or The One

  6. just me .. paris hilton

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bpchampion View Post
    just me .. paris hilton
    Wow I did not kno Paris Hilton had a cologne...lol

  8. Angel is good too.. but one-two squirts only PLEASE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by airvine91 View Post
    Angel is good too.. but one-two squirts only PLEASE
    by Thierry Mugler ??

    I use 20 sprays of this before I go to the gym...



    j/k

    I have a small bottle of it but it's really hard to use.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  10. Burberry touch
    Kenith Cole reaction
    Vera Wang

    Are at the top of my list.

  11. Armani Code for sure

    And the Fierce by A&F is deff a good one.

  12. Burberry Touch
    Kenneth Cole Black
    Armani Black Code
    Guess Man

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    by Thierry Mugler ??

    I use 20 sprays of this before I go to the gym...



    j/k

    I have a small bottle of it but it's really hard to use.
    uh huh, thats the one. Very potent lol

    smells incredible though, and they made this mocha scented one which is awesome.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by airvine91 View Post
    uh huh, that's the one. Very potent lol

    smells incredible though, and they made this mocha scented one which is awesome.
    That one is in the red star bottle called B*Men... I never got to try Ice Men tho, I heard that was their best. I'm still hung up on Polo Double Black though. It has an iced mango and iced coffee note that smells really good and slightly sweet that works with your skin chemistry in the summer heat.. girls cannot resist it


    anyway, umm... anyone see the game last night ??

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  15. Does anyone know any good sites that sell these colognes cheap and are the REAL stuff?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Does anyone know any good sites that sell these colognes cheap and are the REAL stuff?
    scentimates dot com and fragrancenet dot com
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    scentimates dot com and fragrancenet dot com
    Awesome. Thank You

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Does anyone know any good sites that sell these colognes cheap and are the REAL stuff?
    ebay

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    ebay
    He said the real stuff, lol.

    I wouldn't trust eBay for such a thing as buying cologne. You would be absolutely shocked, to say the least, at how many fake bottles of cologne are on there.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    He said the real stuff, lol.

    I wouldn't trust eBay for such a thing as buying cologne. You would be absolutely shocked, to say the least, at how many fake bottles of cologne are on there.
    Not the experience i've had. I buy all my cologne from Ebay.....Polo Sport, Aqua di Gio, A&F Fierce, etc...all legit and the ladies are all up on my **** about what I wear on a regular basis.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Not the experience i've had. I buy all my cologne from Ebay.....Polo Sport, Aqua di Gio, A&F Fierce, etc...all legit and the ladies are all up on my **** about what I wear on a regular basis.
    you've never had a bad situation with ebay? with the authenticity of the cologne?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    you've never had a bad situation with ebay? with the authenticity of the cologne?
    Nope! I'm smarter than the average bear

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Not the experience i've had. I buy all my cologne from Ebay.....Polo Sport, Aqua di Gio, A&F Fierce, etc...all legit and the ladies are all up on my **** about what I wear on a regular basis.
    Aqua Di Gio is easily the most faked cologne on the market because everyone wears it and everyone wants it. You got really lucky to find an authentic bottle.

    I'm not saying all cologne on eBay is fake, watered down, dated stuff but majority of the designer brands are definitely faked because they're so mainstream.

    I only use those sites I provided because they get rid of bottles that are old stock just like the department stores do.

    With eBay, I'll use Aqua Di Gio for instance because it's so popular, it came out in 1996... you could be getting a bottle from 1996, lol.


    NO THANKS !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  24. I honestly don't see what is so great about Aqua di Gio. Women I know love it, but I still don't get what is so good about it. It's so light and I can barely detect the smell of it.

  25. Funny topic...I'm coming in a little late. I bought my husband a sample pack with 10 scents and a gift card to buy one of them from Sephora 2 years ago for Christmas. The colognes that kept me intrigued were SeanJohn Unforgivable and Prada. Not a big fan of SeanJohn clothing; however, even when I didn't know which of the 10 scents he was wearing I would always comment on the days he wore SJ and Prada. He ended up buying both.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by airvine91 View Post
    I honestly don't see what is so great about Aqua di Gio. Women I know love it, but I still don't get what is so good about it. It's so light and I can barely detect the smell of it.
    The fact that you can barely smell it is a good thing...Women don't want to choke on a man's cologne. It comes across as cheap or that you are over-compensating

  27. Quote Originally Posted by littlejeni View Post
    The fact that you can barely smell it is a good thing...Women don't want to choke on a man's cologne. It comes across as cheap or that you are over-compensating
    I think most men tend to forget that a woman's sense of smell is VERY different than ours. Women can smell much more than men can....hence often times less is actually more with cologne...and more is just too much.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    hence often times less is actually more with cologne...and more is just too much.
    Yes, often times, but not all the time. When I had Versace Metal Jeans(they don't make it anymore) my hot chick friend would sit there smelling it staight out the bottle. So I guess if it's one of their favorites, more can be better.
    It's just best not to wear a lot incase someone doesn't like the smell.

  29. Armani Code, ladies love it

  30. someone recently told me to look into Jovan Sex Appeal

  31. Sean John seems to be a popular brand

  32. Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    Joop....LOL

    It has a really funky smell to It.

    My Fiance bought me Abercrombie Colden or something like that. Everyone at the office notices It and always asks me about it. I love the smell of it.

    And IMO, Phermones or w.e. don't work. The idea of the crap Is retarded. If you are a big fat pale kid are you going to get laid by tons of women just for wearing good cologne? Answer Is no. If anything, the idea behind It is to give you a confidence boost, bout It.

    Quit being a puss, hit the town, and mack on some bitches.
    I love this guy lol

    For me the ladies love the Axe in green
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  33. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I love this guy lol

    For me the ladies love the Axe in green
    Axe in Green?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Axe in Green?
    Axe Kilo
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Axe Kilo
    that chocolate AXE smells decent too

  36. I think a woman appreciates any guy that doesn't smell like armpits lol. I've tried a fair few, and stuck with Chanel Allure Sport, got the best feedback on that although it's not really that important; as long as you smell decent there's plenty of other more important things.

  37. joop go, its green and not too expensive

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Shane0Mac View Post
    joop go, its green and not too expensive
    I bought the electric heat one and noticed that its a little weak. it doesn't project that well and has a short longevity. I haven't tried the joop go yet but im def willing to give it a try.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I bought the electric heat one and noticed that its a little weak. it doesn't project that well and has a short longevity. I haven't tried the joop go yet but im def willing to give it a try.
    JOOP is not what you're looking for lol.

    It has the consistency of cough syrup and isn't too far off from smelling like it either..


    Stick with fresh, aquatic scents. You can wear them anywhere and most people won't find them to be too offensive if you over spray.

    Bulgari Aqua Marine, Kennith Cole Reaction, and Polo Blue are my go-to summer scents.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  40. Ok, if you could pick only two, please do so, and if possible tell me why.

    Aqua Di Gio
    Fierce by A&F
    SeanJohn Unforgivable
    I AM KING by SEAN JOHN
    Prada
    Chanel Allure Sport
    Light Blue - Dolce & Gabana
    Abercrombie Colden
    Abercrombie41 Cologne


    Thanks in advance, I would appreciate the help.
    PHF Rep

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my phermone stack and colognes
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 06:53 PM
  3. Gotta Love It- Great Hits
    By jonny21 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 09:56 PM
  4. good colognes
    By gqsuperman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-22-2005, 06:58 PM
  5. love scent , great service
    By R-Mac in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 01:40 AM
Log in
Log in