Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

1. I've always found the lady's enjoy "Sex Panther" it's provocative! It makes them HOT!!

2. In.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Get yourself some Hai Karate and youll have to fight to keep the women off

4. gotta get that swagger cologne

5. Lolita lempika for men
    •   

6. "Armani Code" all day. By far the best cologne i have owned.. had tons of compliments and if i wasn't married could possibly be in Wilt Chamberlain #'s. Seriously though smell the stuff, great cologne never had more compliments. A few guys ice grilled the **** out of me while their girlfriend/wife asked what i was wearing=good times.
  7. purebred

My fiancee just bought me Clinique Happy today! Smells great to me but who cares I think! lol

8. I like to use my patented Ball Sweat. It's quite pungant.

9. i still think Fierce is the best, although i havent smelled them all yet so maybe i will come across one that is better.
    BPS Representative

10. The secret with woman and cologne is sense memory,
    If you happen to luck upon a scent that reminds a woman of a happy memory (first love, first crush, etc...) you're in luck.
    With woman their sense of smell is very tied into their memory.
    However the reverse is also true, for example wearing a scent that some guy who dicked her around use to wear, and you're heading for an uphill struggle.
    I am talking in broad generalities here so take all this info with a grain of salt.

11. Kenneth Cole Black

12. Fierce gets a bad rep as a "teenager" cologne but it does smell quite good.
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete

13. Quote Originally Posted by animal_thug View Post
    "Armani Code" all day. By far the best cologne i have owned.. had tons of compliments and if i wasn't married could possibly be in Wilt Chamberlain #'s. Seriously though smell the stuff, great cologne never had more compliments. A few guys ice grilled the **** out of me while their girlfriend/wife asked what i was wearing=good times.
    Came here to say Armani Code.

14. Quote Originally Posted by animal_thug View Post
    "Armani Code" all day. By far the best cologne i have owned.. had tons of compliments and if i wasn't married could possibly be in Wilt Chamberlain #'s. Seriously though smell the stuff, great cologne never had more compliments. A few guys ice grilled the **** out of me while their girlfriend/wife asked what i was wearing=good times.
    Agree. Armani Code is the shiz.

15. Been awhile. Doing some Xmas shopping soon. What should I look into

16. lol thread necromancy in here. the hoes love the abercrombie **** for some reason. might feel gay getting it, but it works

17. John varvatos artisan. Fire

18. abercrombie and fitch fierce....my favorite
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

19. Davidoff cool water
    you are what you eat!

20. Quote Originally Posted by blueice
    Davidoff cool water
    nice!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

21. Sean jean unforgiveable, and armani. Only two ill wear
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

22. Beckham signature

23. Worn Aqua D'Gio for years but my fiancé LOVES John Varvatos on me so that's it now.

Sent from my iPhone
    Remember why you started.

24. I smell A & F Fierce every time I walk into the mall in town. I go with Diesel - Plus Plus. White bottle. Relatively inexpensive, great option. check it out!
    Progress leads to success.

25. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    abercrombie and fitch fierce....my favorite
    This. I've had girls a few years younger than me up to women in their mid 40's comment on how nice it is.

26. Anyone try any creed colognes
  27. Azzaro

I don't usually wear cologne! But when I do, I wear Azzaro. Smell great my friend!!!

28. One Million Paco rabbane

29. Any rare colognes out their that get a lot of female attention?

30. Rotating Channel Egoiste Platinum and Viktor and Rolf Spice Bomb.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my phermone stack and colognes
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 11:48 AM
  2. Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2